- Text Size +

That night I could not sleep. She kept me in the bed beside her, a bed became huge for me. I watched her sleep, I heard her breathing become regular. I sat a few meters from her huge and beautiful face, framed in that bob of hair blacks. I'd be her forever, I had to accept it, and not get overwhelmed by this thought. If only I thought of everything to which I had given up I risked going crazy. In the end this did not happen. In my heart I was happy to be with her, and in my wildest fantasies, I loved when she was in control. And now I had realized this desire, but in the way I would have never imagined.
“What's wrong honey? Can not you sleep?”, was the question that surprised me. Her blue eyes were now open, and stared at me with an extraordinary sweetness that made me powerless, even more than I already  was it.
“Look at me .. Will you be able to sleep if you were me? ”I heard my voice come out automatically from my lips, in a tone so desperate that almost surprises me.
“Awww.. Come here my love..” she said before moving her hand gently on me. Her slender fingers gently slid around my waist, clutching each other just enough to let me not fall while she brought me close to her. She laid me on her flourishing breast, and after having caressed with the tip of her index finger on my head, she left me there.
“Do you know what? I want to make love with you ..” she said with that wicked smile that I knew all too well.
“Did you see me well?”- I asked pointing to my body, almost angrily- "How do you think I could make love with you?"
She smiled slyly, slowly caressed her breasts with both hands, and suddenly she tightened her grip around her breast, saying: “Instead of wasting time to complain, we could have fun and find out ..”.
Supporting me from behind, and putting me in front of her, she sat up in bed and sensually, slowly began to undress. She dropped her first a shoulder and then the other, letting her breasts overflowed from black negligee she wore. The sight of those breasts so huge for me gave me an unbelievable adrenaline rush. The excitement grew in me with an unbelievable force. All my fears, my thoughts, and why not the rest of the world, they were totally gone. I was completely a slave to the heavenly vision, and the show had just begun.
She rose up in all her extraordinary magnificence, letting the black silk dress slipped down her  toned body, until they fall between her feet, in an invisible cloud of her perfume, so intense as to inebriate me.
She leaned on her knees, starting to crawl towards me, until her breasts dancing above of my head, and slowly she came over me, taking care to leave me in the middle of her cleavage. Her skin warm and fragrant formed a prison around my body, I could not do anything but lie down and leave me cover. Among those walls of living flesh, my basic nature of animal it came out immediately. I began to kiss, squeeze, lick every inch of the pinkish skin. I could almost hear her moan, but every sound was so far in that situation.
Suddenly I was pushed from her hand against her body, and I knew that she was turning on the back. She shifted her grip from my body to her breasts and began to tighten them against each other, with me inside. Obviously it was a new sensation also for her, and her moans were genuine.
I tried to move in that position, but his strength was too much for me, so I tried to wriggle from that intimate embrace. She understood, and released her grip on me, leaving me free. As soon as I saw the rest of her naked body, the excitement took over the fear of just before, and I began the descent down. Her beautiful flat abdomen was soft carpet under my bare feet. I leaned up to her stomach, leaving lay my hand on that surface. I could clearly feel the gurgling of her stomach under me, and instinctively I looked back at her.
“Do not worry honey, I have the fridge full, I'll eat anything after ..” she said smiling. She understood what I was thinking .
Heartened by these words, I resumed my journey to the gates of pleasure, and I could almost feel her excitement in a tangible way. I finally came on the gentle slope, the few pubic hair was shaved carefully, as she was accustomed to do, and now, with faint light filtering through the windows, I could clearly see droplets that sparkled in the sparse hairs.
“Go ahead my love .. do not stop..” she whispered in the darkness of that room.
That surreal situation could only have one ending, and my body knew even better than me. My feet moved almost automatically, one after another, until I was not able to feel the gentle warmth that emanated her secret garden of pleasure.
It was the most wonderful view I had ever seen ..