- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Amy stood up, understandably confused by her current predicament. She had been walking briskly down the street between the cinema and Kim’s house and cut down an alley. This couldn’t be an ordinary alley way because the walls started moving; they were rising, reaching towards the sky like they were trying to escape. Amy fell against the wall, her hands clawing at the rough brickwork; it felt old enough to crumble away in her hands. She fell back against the other side of the alley, staggering through the ever increasing surroundings.

“What’s happening to me?” Amy yelped as she dwindled in her clothes. She had to grip the sides of her underwear to stop them falling down. Amy started hurdling through the alley like a cannonball looking for help trying to understand what was happening. Her trainers fell from her feet and she tripped over the baggy bottoms of her trousers. She looked up only to see the fabric of her shirt block out the sky. She pushed against the walls of white cotton searching for some part to give way, but it didn’t. It just grew heavier and heavier on top of her. Until she couldn’t hold it up any longer. Amy found herself lying in the pink fabric of the underwear she had been wearing that day until finally she passed out. The silken texture caressed her fragile body as she lay there in a haze. With a start she woke.

“It must have just been a dream” Amy spoke softly to herself as she combed her Casper coloured hair back into place using her hands. She had dyed it to with an inch of its life to create a soft marshmallow colour that rested against the soft contours of her face. Amy pushed back the white blankets from her face to see the biggest blue sky she had ever seen. And in that moment she screamed.

Amy was the interesting one at school, she was 17, but looked older. She was one of the pretty girls in school, but didn’t act like them, always coming in with a different hair colour. She preferred video games and indie rock and roll music. Which is why all Adam liked her.  She just didn’t know it yet.

Adam was walking back from school his bright red headphones drawing attention away from his dark brown hair. He was attractive enough, but all the guys got nervous around Amy, they were friends but he couldn’t ask her out.

 She could have any guy, why would she want him he thought. He was walking down the alley near the cinema when he was overcome with a strange sensation. His whole body felt like a milkshake, being churned round and round. He saw the pile of clothes ahead of him and knew something terrible was happening he must have been drugged or something. The world started spinning around; he felt that he was being pulled out of his clothes when he passed out. His body fell into the fabric pile of his clothes that lay right next to the first pile. Amy saw the whole thing. Shocked she clambered over the collar of her school shirt and jumped down to the pavement.

Amy ran towards the boy’s shirt, she climbed in through the collar pushing away at the white cotton walls. She kept going, crawling through the folds when she saw the tiny naked boy passed out. She ran over to him to check if he was alright.

“Hello” Amy said nervously, “Are you okay, Hello. Please wake up, please wake up”. She started panicking, but he moved his eyes started to open.

“Amy, is that you?” Adam asked with an obvious pained crackle in his voice, “Where are we? Are you naked?”

“We’re in your boxer shorts, Oh my god we’re in your boxer shorts!” Amy rattled off only just realising she was in this boys underwear. “Don’t look!” Amy tried to hide her body in the folds of the fabric, until she realised it was all his underwear. “Forget that I’m naked. Anyway you’re naked too. Just don’t stare”

“Yeah okay that’s fine” Adam replied, hopefully what he’d already seen would be imprinted on his memory. “Why are we in my boxers, is this a dream”

“That’s what I thought when I woke up in my clothes, but then I saw the same thing happen to you. Isn’t it obvious? We’ve shrunk.”

A thunderous stomping sound surrounded the two, it roared through the air.

“What is that?” Amy cried out. The sound stopped and the clothes started shaking. Amy ran over to Adam and held onto him as the tremors worsened.

Despite the severity of the situation, Adam was enjoying it; he had the girl that he liked pressed up against, her ample breasts hugging tightly against his chest. The cloth cavern lit up as the ruffles of fabric opened up to reveal the wriggling fingers of a giant tearing through.

 

Emily crouched over the clothes, she had only intended to shrink Amy, but when Adam came along afterwards she had no choice. She couldn’t have Adam finding the little Amy for himself or see her going through Amy’s clothes, what would that look like? No she had to shrink both of them. Or that’s what she told herself.

Amy reached into the shirt, her fingers fumbling through the cloth until she found what she was looking, by the judge of it, it was Amy.

The huge invading fingers found Amy first, the thumb gently stroked her body making its way down from her chest to down to the inside of her thigh. The rest of the fingers hooked round Amy’s back and decided to hug her tight when the tip came to rest on her chest.

“Adam help! It’s got me!” Amy screamed as she started to retreated from the Adam.

Adam reached out and grabbed onto Amy’s hands.

“Give her back” He yelled, pulling with all his might, but he was easily lifted off his feet and was dragged out through the collar into the open air with Amy. “Help!”  he shouted, “Help!” Amy was safe she was gripped between the fingers of a giant’s hand, but he was dangling precariously as he was lifted higher and higher from the ground.

“Wow, looks like I got a double prize” Emily said her voice washed over the two tiny figures in front of her. Emily looked sweet enough. She had dark brown hair that rested on her shoulders, her skin always seemed perfect and soft, she was like a bubble-gum child, pretty in pink and smelling of strawberries, but when her father, a well renowned scientist invented a shrink ray she just had to use it. Oddly enough no one’s seen her father for a while so he hasn’t been able to present his invention.

“This isn’t happening, this isn’t happening” Amy repeated to herself she could feel Adam start to slip away, his hands in hers slipping away. She tried gripping tighter but it didn’t help, the terror sweat was peeling the hands apart.

“Amy, help, I’m slipping” Adam started to panic, the ground fell further away as Emily stood up, the fall must have been well over  fifty feet to the pavement.

Emily brought the pair of them closer to her face. They could only be two inches tall; the little Adam scrabbled against her knuckles trying to get a foothold. Emily’s usual sweet smile showing her beautiful twinkling teeth spread across her face, although from this new found perspective seemed a great deal more menacing. Emily just wanted to see the look on their face as they looked into hers, the face of their new owner.

Emily’s hand lowered back down towards her breasts, she reached down into the right cup and dropped the pair of them in. They crashed against the black poly-cotton fibre only to be snapped back against the warm wall of flesh behind them.

Amy pushed back against the Emily’s supple breast to wiggle through. She managed to find Adam caught between the material of the bra and Emily’s nipple. He couldn’t move

“Amy help, I’m stuck.”

Emily buttoned her shirt up; she pushed her hands against her right breast to feel her tiny peers struggle against her. Their little bodies, their little lives completely insignificant, and completely in her control. Emily packed up her former classmate’s clothes into her bag before heading home.

This is going to be a fun night, she thought.