- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 1

 “I’m sorry Jacob I know you said you wanted your space but I have a little problem and I didn’t have anyone else to turn to”

“Fuck little doesn’t even begin to describe it” Jacob stammered rubbing his eyes and pinching his arm frantically. Despite his best efforts though, it seemed this wasn’t an odd dream. Instead his ex-girlfriend now larger than his house was hiding in his backyard and whispering awkwardly to him.

“Can you come outside I really need your help?”

“Amanda I don’t know” Jacob replied flailing backwards as her gigantic fingers reached towards his little window.

“Oh fuck, don’t kill me” he screamed panicking as she did nothing more than hold the weight of the window frame off him.

“Jesus Jacob man-up its getting cold, I need to pee pretty badly and I’m really scarred. Just… just get it together if you don’t want to help me just say so. I’ll go, but I really need a friend right now”. Stepping back to his window Jacob’s heart was working overtime and as beautiful as his ex-girlfriend remained she was now more akin to a monster that destroys little towns like Alma, or maybe even Tokyo although to be fair she wasn’t that big. “I’m sorry Manda I know you’re scared but a second ago I was sleeping and now I’m starring at a girl who looks like she just stepped off the set of one of those old science fiction films. You’re just a lot to take in right now you’ve got to let me catch up”.

“You think I’m a monster?” Amanda whispered flatly as though he had just punched her in the stomach and the hurt in her voice was unmistakable. Under the bright moon light there were tears brimming in her eyes and on top of her hurt she really looked as though she was scarred out of her mind. Reaching forward the instinct to hug and console her was strong but the window ledge reminded him of reality. Peering out he noticed Amanda was sitting back on her calves her feet tucked under herself and he realised she was bigger than he first thought, although still not up to taking on Tokyo he decided.

“No I don’t think that, that’s not what I meant, I’m an idiot you look great I’m just afraid and tired but I’ll come out I’ll help you just please don’t cry” Jacob offered as she wiped a hand to her eyes brushing away  tears. “Sorry Jacob I didn’t mean to get so upset and I don’t mean to guilt you into anything I just need a sounding board or an opinion from someone who knows me and cares about my wellbeing. I can go if it’s too much. It’s my problem not yours”.

“Its okay I’ll help, I can’t leave you with all this, just give me a minute to change”. Searching around his room Jacob pulled on a pair of jeans, socks and his football jacket over his dirty track shirt. Fumbling about he wasn’t sure what else he might need and he had to think quickly. Amanda was clearly pretty wound up and he needed to keep her calm not to mention keep his own mind from melting under the madness of what he was now dealing with. How can I honestly help? How could anyone honestly help he wondered, this is crazy. Grabbing his backpack he had no idea why he wanted to take it but dropping a torch in with his towel it was somewhat soothing just to be collecting things.

“What the hell is with this noise Jacob?” he heard his father bark from down the hall his parents light flashing on as he watched Amanda’s horrified expression from out his window, her back arched slightly so she could see him. Panicking she stumbled back from an almost standing height thumping heavily to the ground shaking the house as though a tremor had broken out and Jacob heard the wooden fence running around the property splinter and crack under the weight of his titanic ex-girlfriend. Rising to her knees she seemed to realise how limited she was with places to hide as she crawled back towards the house trying to curl her-self into a tight ball on the shaded side of the little dwelling. She was like a seventeen year old girl trying to hide behind her doll house.

Jacob heard his father stumbling about in the hallway, it seemed in shaking the house Amanda had knocked him to the floor and although he was carrying on, yelling and swearing Jacob lent out the window before dropping his backpack to the earth below. “Hey Manda catch me” he called to her as he fed his legs out over the sill before slipping the rest of himself out and falling out of his window directly towards the ground below. Amanda still seemed to be trying to make her-self as small as possible, although her hand shot out impulsively to catch Jacob. Her fingers curled around him mechanically and that all too familiar state of fear returned to him in full strength although her skin was both warm and soft and she seemed to be trying to be gentle with him.

 Gathering his backpack in her other hand Amanda stood abruptly rising to her full height and looking down Jacob admired the top of his roof although the hemming of Amanda’s skirt and her toned thighs stole some of his attention as she walked past the side of his house and out and onto the street. The black asphalt was bordered with little homes much the same as Jacobs. Raising him above her breasts Jacobs rational mind seemed to be taking a nap as Amanda addressed him leaving him hypnotised by her assets. “Got to head back to the woods it’s a bit hard for me to hide in the town” Giving her a thumbs up she passed him his backpack.

Amanda did her best to creep quietly through the streets of Alma her bare feet cool on the paved roads. It was pretty late now although each time she came across a moving car she did her best to hide against various buildings and homes although the impressive moonlight made it difficult as she contorted herself against the brick printing works realising how silly she would look if they turned down her street, the shadows were just too few as she journeyed across town. Padding along as quietly as possible Amanda was straining her senses for danger and was literally shocked as she let her fingers bump a power line. It gave her one hell of a boot and she winced at its bite, kicking the wooden pole angrily. It splintered sickeningly breaking in half and leaving her immediately regretting the rash decision. “Fuck” She exclaimed into the cool night air. Looking down Jacob had experienced the tingle of electricity coursing through Amanda although he was spared any pain. A mercy of being only indirectly connected to the earth he decided reasoning the some 50,000 volts charged through Amanda could have killed him instantly, she really had to be more careful.

Setting those thoughts aside he couldn’t help but feel his affection for her flooding back, she was just so cute when she swore although when she did it usually meant she was in a fair bit of pain and he had endured a few choice words when he broke her heart. With her pale blue eyes focused on him, Jacob gave her another thumb’s up as she raised him up before lowering him to her cleavage. Struggling about Jacob was a little lost as to her intentions as she pushed his feet between her pert breasts and as friendly as he felt towards her he found he still had reservations, although he had to admit he had always enjoyed Amanda’s chest.

Looking out Jacob could see the bordering fabric of her cheerleading uniform the tight dress hugging her form and its pleated skirt brushing over her thighs. The grey and gold colouring suited both her dark brown hair and pale blue eyes. Sitting comfortably between her breasts he had to acknowledge how beautiful Amanda was as she dropped to her knees, her fingers trying to perform the delicate task of putting the power pole back together. Pressing the two splintered ends together her focus was completely off Jacob as he enjoyed the warmth of her chest her soft cream skin encouraging his arousal in spite of his resistance.

Letting the bottom portion fall to the ground as though it were a pencil Amanda stood up abandoning her little project as the thought of repair crews looking for the fault occurred to her. Still pressed between Amanda’s breasts, Jacob felt as though he was driving his beautiful ex-girlfriend although if that were true he was doing a poor job of it as she stepped back knocking over a street lamp with her ass and stepping onto a parked car. The sound of crumpling metal sang out loudly into the night air touched with the input of breaking glass and popping tyres as it tried to resist the colossal weight of the cheerleader standing on top of it. The car alarm squealed out desperately for maybe half a second before it was silenced under Amanda’s foot. “Shit” Amanda cursed stepping off quickly and she seemed to be considering reaching down to the flattened vehicle as though she could somehow fix her latest accident, although considering the power pole she really had no hope.

“It’s just a Honda Manda we’ve got to go” Jacob called out to her recognising it as Mr Nettles car, one of his least favourite educators leaving him smiling at its condition. She had really made a mess of it although if Amanda had to step on any car Jacob couldn’t think of a more worthy candidate. But as they heard the sirens in the distance Amanda let go of any concern for the little metal heap she had flattened like a pancake and started running back towards the woods. Leaping over power lines and ducking down side streets as she caught sight of headlights it seemed in her fear she no longer cared where she set her feet, flattening a post-box like an undersized soda can and running on. Each heavy footfall shook the little town rattling parked cars and shop windows as she jogged by leaving an echo of car alarms in her wake.

Bounced between Amanda’s breasts Jacob gained new insight into the importance of sports bras and just how difficult it would be for a girl to run without one. Slipping down slightly it seemed this late night run was causing Amanda to glow with sweat and set between her gorgeous cans the heat was incredible, her perspiration dripping over him and marking his little form in her scent. The cool breeze at his face was definitely soothing though and despite some discomfort it was fun to ride Amanda in this odd way.

Running into the woods Amanda was slowed considerably as she knocked into trees trying to evade them while jogging at full tilt. The sound of splintering and creaking timber echoed disturbingly out into the woods and it wasn’t until she had run for a further fifteen minutes that she halted breathing heavily and leaning over to clutch her knees. Her chest heaved in and out helping Jacob to slip further into Amanda’s bra and as she slumped to the ground he found the familiar feel of the outermost edges of her pale nipple. Reaching her fingers in Amanda dragged him out setting him before her. “No boobs for you Jacob their off limits to friends” Amanda told him smiling a little and still trying to catch her breath as she slumped to the ground while Jacob watched the perspiration steaming off of her against the cool night air.

The bottoms of her small feet were now completely black and he recalled how they had so easily crushed a medium sized sedan. She sat cross legged failing to obscure her knickers from him and it seemed she had discarded her bloomers straight after training. Starring between her tan thighs Jacob recognised them as her favourite pair, a pink and white garment adorned with Hello Kitty and her friends. He remembered when they were little how she had confided in him her policy on her favourite underwear “I wear them when things are bad and I need to feel better. You can wear any boring knickers on good days” She told him innocently and it was an odd piece of information that he had never forgotten.

The memory lead him down his next train of thought, why is it a bad day and why change so quickly after practice he asked himself. Ignorant of his interest Amanda pushed down her pleated skirt sliding her legs out slowly so they were set out straight in front of her, gracefully and more thoroughly protecting her modesty. She kept her eyes downcast to her lap as she cooled. “Are you alright Amanda, I mean I really am sorry that I hurt you” Jacob asked piercing the silence, adding a new awkward dimension and thinking you idiot while sparking a sarcastic applause in his head.

“We don’t have to talk about that I’m fine really, this isn’t some elaborate plan to get you to love me again I just have an unusual problem and well I trust you, even if we aren’t together. I’m not expecting you to solve all my problems or any of them really but I just needed to talk to someone, I just kind of panicked in picking you.”

“I doubt you’re that devious Amanda but now that I think about it is pretty sneaky of you growing to this unbelievable size just to get me back, never thought of you as so boy crazy.”

“Ha ha thanks I’m feeling pretty great but why not mock me as well?” Amanda replied grumpily.

“Sorry but I am serious how are things generally for you, outside of kidnapping your ex-boyfriend and hiding out in the woods?”

“I told you I’m fine why won’t you believe me?”

“Well you’re wearing your favourite knickers. You used to be having a bad time of things when you chose them.”

“How do you know what knickers I’ve got on? Fuck, you shouldn’t look up my skirt Jacob no matter how innocently. It’s impolite and well I’ve already flattened a car tonight so just… well…show me some respect. Knowing my panties and something I said when we were kids does not make you an expert on me okay?”

“Okay but I can’t let it go you can tell me if you’re upset, fuck I’m sitting here in the middle of nowhere and you’re bigger than the church steeple you can level with me. Has something else bad happened to you lately?”

“Fuck me Jacob if you keep it up with this business about my underwear I’m going to stuff you in them”

“Too bad you’ve got to tell me Manda you don’t wear them for no reason and why change back into them straight after practice why do you need them so badly?” Jacob really wasn’t sure why he was pushing her so hard on this, but it seemed important. She would never voluntarily ask for help unless you really pressed her or she was backed into a corner. It was an irritating quality of hers because he badly wanted to be there for her but she refused to let him.

There were things he had come to know about Amanda through seventeen years of interaction but she often fought him every step of the way. Sifting back he recalled finding her in the girl’s bathroom because she had tried on her swimming costume and for the first time he had seen the bruises inflicted on her little body and although they scared him she had made him promise “never tell anyone Jacob please” she had begged him and her small voice had bound him helplessly.

Over the years it seemed her bruises never got better but she would just get more defensive on the subject “Cheerleading’s an athletic sport Jacob we don’t wear pads like you sissies, just when we bleed” She had told him snappily. It always annoyed him when she brushed him off like that but his interest in her never really waned, she was amour plated no doubt but the complexity underneath encouraged him to get through although he understood it would only happen if she let him.

Understandably as she got older she got better at protecting herself but he had glimpsed her when she was weak and he remembered her scared little face when he sat with her after school until her dad came. Pulling up in his rusted truck with hair tied back in a single messy plait, her eyes had asked him for help then and despite the barrier of youth he knew he would try.

On the face of things everything was explainable and it seemed Amanda strived to facilitate this which stabbed at him and he had savoured the few times she showed just how volatile things really were inside of her, recalling when Mr Nettles had tried to get them to act out parts from some English text. He had asked her to take a turn at a downtrodden housewife and it had broken something in her and Jacob had nearly laughed when she told him “No thanks”. Unfortunately for the irritable Mr Nettles he missed the chill in her tone unaware that he was on the brink of unleashing a nuclear winter as he came back “Yes thanks Amanda, now do as you are told”

“No I will not” Amanda told him crossing her arms and hardening her-self against him. Mr Nettle’s short fuse was lit now but he had no idea the firepower he was dealing with, but with the other students acknowledging the confrontation he couldn’t back down, not that he felt it necessary.

“You will Amanda because I have instructed you to, now the part of the mother”

“I am not going to read it get someone else to” She told him breathing slowly as though the very air around her was chilled before she dropped the text to one side. Stepping in front of her, Mr Nettles was red in the face now as his rage pulsed and he slammed his copy onto the desk. “Amanda you silly girl this is your final warning do as you are told” He breathed at her and the other students were now nervous of Mr Nettles changing demeanour shrinking back although still transfixed by the show. “You’re a bully Mr Nettles and a coward, you do not scare me, you want your pitiful housewife then you play her but I will not be denigrated, pretend or otherwise”

“You insolent little bint how dare you speak to me like this” Mr Nettles snapped standing over her and expressing his physical dominance. “I pity you Mr Nettle’s do other women cringe when you stand over them like this” She spat her big blue eyes looking up into his face and showing her disgust. Losing his cool had given her the upper hand here but despite this knowledge her contempt intensified his rage and he grabbed her violently by the arms giving her a hard shake the mane of her brunette hair rushing about the place.

Stepping back as the flash of anger subsided he realised his mistake and he was surprised as her hand gripped his chest and she slumped over, vomiting on his shoes and over the cuffs of his trousers. Unlike most of the students and faculty Jacob had some insight into why this simple request had made her so crazy and the reason why Mr Nettles had exacerbate the situation dragging it out of her. Even though she was terrified throughout the confrontation as evidenced by Mr Nettle’s shoes and pants she stood up to him and it filled him with hope.

Standing up abruptly Amanda was nearly hysterical as she slipped her hands under her dress pulling down her panties and slipping them from her ankles and thrusting them at Jacob. He was too shocked at her sudden movement to react as she tied them around him in a large knot. “Shut up Jacob, now I’m not wearing anything at all. Am I happy now what do you think? Want to analyse my choice of bra or my personal grooming or how about you read tea leaves in my ass-hole?” Amanda yelled at him angrily.

In the cool night air the smell of the woods faded to the background as he was draped in the sweet, sour and saline odours of Amanda’s knickers tainted with sweat and the faint smell of her urine. Standing above him she looked incredibly intimidating at her new size and she seemed to be taking advantage of it watching him darkly, although honestly her authority over him was compromised the minute she took of her knickers. She had lost her cool a mistake Mr Nettles had made and he felt he was on the brink as he pressed her again. “Have you ever been happy Amanda?  Just tell me what it is, get it off your chest you can confide this in me”.

“Good god Jacob just back off I should smash you like a bug but I…I oh shit” Amanda trailed off the sound of rushing water slapping against the earth distracting her and it took Jacob a few seconds to realise she was peeing. Looking up he watched her piss trickle down her inner thighs meandering in little channels down her legs before falling to the ground as Amanda looked mortified, her feet glistening wet in the moonlight. Gushing down from between her thighs, from Jacob’s perspective it looked as though a fire hydrant had exploded between her legs and he was thankful Amanda had set him on the higher ground although his fear still spiked as it rushed menacingly towards him easing only as the golden liquid found an easier path, accepting that tied up in his ex-girlfriends underwear he had no chance to run.

When she finally finished Jacob could tell she was embarrassed beyond words as she silently untied her panties from around him. Evading the deep puddles of piss that were yet to drain away Jacob thought it wise to keep quite as he dug the towel from his backpack holding it up to Amanda. Reaching down she was blushing hard as she took it wiping the white cotton to her crotch and down her inner thighs. It was soaked through instantly but she did what she could with it laying it over a tree branch before pulling on her knickers, turning her back on him in an effort to be discreet and although he felt bad pretending to look away he couldn’t help but admire her bare ass from under her pleated skirt before she covered it with the image of Hello Kitty.

Turned away from him he realised she was crying again and it took the fight out of him. “I’m sorry Amanda I don’t mean to pry. I well… just, I need to know you’re okay and well does someone hurt you?” He asked clumsily coming upon a question he had wanted to ask since he began to make sense of things when they were kids. Her reactions up to this point hadn’t surprised him much. He was well aware of how defensive she could become when he approached this topic but in response to his most direct question on the subject he was surprised as she combined her sobbing with a giggle.

 “You really are thick Jacob. Don’t you get I don’t want to talk about that, must you bully me about this. If I didn’t tell you when we were together why would I tell you now? You already hurt me once you’ve had your turn. Yes ‘someone’ hurts me as well, I admit it, but if you ever make me say it again I’ll kill you and if you say the word abused I’m going to sit on you until your eye-balls pop.”

 “Fuck... Shouldn’t we tell someone? I could help you… I never thought you’d really tell me and well from time to time I even took you at your word, your lies were awfully convincing.”

“Why would we? I don’t need a hero Jacob I look after myself”

“But he hurts you”

“Everybody hurts everybody Jacob what’s the difference?”

“Not like this”

“Then how? I mean you loved me too and you still hurt me, he hurts me but he still loves me. Besides I haven’t got anywhere else to go Jacob I need him. You don’t get it because we have different perspectives on things but that’s the difference between us Jacob my hide is thicker than yours”

“You sound like those women on lifetime” Jacob replied hearing the shock in his voice and although his mind was racing he was still sharp enough to avoid the use of the adjective abused.

“Oh no I’m not like them I know he’s a monster but he’s my dad”

“Um how does he hurt you Amanda? Did he hurt you recently?”

“No thanks Jacob, your not a therapist that’s too personal, you don’t get to be so close to me anymore besides I don’t want to talk about that, I never have and you’re not so stupid as to think I would all of a sudden. I’m kind of hung up on my most pressing problem at the moment in that it doesn’t really matter that I need a shower or ‘others’ can be rough with me if I can’t fit in a goddamn house anymore, so just drop it.”

“Okay but one more question and if I don’t get an answer I’m hiking back to town. You might have to point me in the right direction though.”

“Alright then ask”

“Why wear your favourite knickers then?”

“I’m having a fat day okay is that alright with you? I changed back into them straight after practice because I feel fat. Happy now?”

Chapter 2

“So how did this happen?”

“Not really sure I was at practice, most of the girls had already left and I gave it a little longer before I gave up and walked home, I wasn’t wearing my shoes for some reason then I started starring up at the moon. Just a little bit at first but after a while I couldn’t take my eyes off it. It gave me a splitting headache and then well I think I blacked out and when I opened my eyes everything was little.

I actually picked up a car parked near the school but I put it back of course.  It was weird and scary as hell so I hid behind the gym for a bit, just panicking really, until I snuck into the woods and waited for the town to quiet down. Am actually pretty lucky no one saw me, at least I’m hoping no one saw me. So I knew I couldn’t go home and I couldn’t really think of anyone who could help me except for you so I waited a bit and then well I came to your house and you know the rest”

“So you think this is because of the moon?”

“Well maybe, I’m telling you when I saw it I couldn’t look at anything else it had a real spell on me, it kind of owned me I felt really dominated and small”

“Maybe its hormones in the water or something I’ve seen them make chickens pretty big.”

“Doubt it, I’m not a chicken and other people are drinking the water besides I’ve felt really sick for the past three days and well I haven’t had my period for a while and its usually pretty regular” Amanda told him calmly as he winced at the thought of her menses.

“You think I should turn myself into the government or something?”

“Don’t know they might end up experimenting on you or worse. But if you were going to do that you should probably come out to the media first and make it hard for them to make you disappear. Although if you come out you might just scare a bunch of people and the military might just shoot you. It’s a minefield”.

“Hmm but if I’m stuck like this I might not have very many choices do you really think they would conduct tests on me or cut me up?”

“Don’t know suppose they would want to turn you into a weapon or something. Most people would be pretty threatened by you”

“But why I wouldn’t be any match for the military, the monsters in films can always shoot laser beams and deflect missiles, stuff I can’t do, I’m still me, only bigger. Besides I don’t want to hurt anyone”

“Well you make a pretty good car crusher and laser beams are overrated” He teased.

“Ha ha, but I don’t think they’ll let me do it as a job” She told him unhappily.

“Well you soaked a good portion of the woods around here maybe you could crush cars and irrigate farmland that’s if your piss doesn’t kill everything”. Amanda blushed at the suggestion crossing her arms and trying to get comfortable in her seated position leaning back against a tree which creaked under the strain encouraging her to sit up without its assistance.

“Be serious Jacob I really need a solution and I told you I had to pee back at your house but when we finally got to the woods you just had to distract me so it’s your fault if I’ve killed the trees around here”

“Yes but my flattened fence was your fault clumsy, I thought cheerleaders were supposed to be graceful?”

“Harsh your dad scarred the hell out of me. Should I have let him see me? And I am graceful thankyou very much I’m just not used to watching out for powerlines, cars and all the other little things in this stupid town. If people kept the streets clear I wouldn’t have so much trouble” She replied in protest.

“Yeah the townships pretty inconsiderate like that, but I have another idea maybe you could get a job as a superhero, it’s probably the best way to endear people to you and plenty of other freaks seem to make it work”

“In comic books Jacob and that sounds great Freak girl and her sidekick useless suggestions guy. I can wet myself and you can talk them into a rage, thankfully we don’t have a high crime rate although my kryptonite can be a myriad of little things for me to step on and trip over, what do you think?”

“Hmm I’ll keep thinking”

“You do that” She told him grumpily yawning loudly and curling up like an oversized cat her eyes wet and on the verge of tears. Jacob instantly regretted trying to make light of the situation he just wasn’t up to getting her to smile. The more he thought about it coming out to the government was her only real option it was just about doing it cautiously so as the community and others would demand to know of her health. Other than that he was short on ideas and part of him wondered, even if he could, would he fix this for her.

On the one hand she deserved better than to live in fear but on the other she had always lived in fear and at least at this size it would be hard to physical harm her. Looking over to her he realised in his concentration he had been quiet for too long but as she let out a gentle snore it was clear she was down for the count. Strolling over to her she was an intimidating creature at her new size but her vulnerability shone through. Her skin prickled in the cool night air and he considered lighting a fire for her although he didn’t want to betray there hiding place. But as she shuddered muttering something incoherently in her sleep he decided to hell with it and set about collecting fire wood.

It took him a while but he managed to get the wires from his torch to spark serving as the ignition. It wasn’t terribly big but it seemed to be helping and sitting against her he starred into the source of heat resolving him-self to work on the problem tomorrow. Closing his eyes Jacob was awoken much later by Amanda crying out and a surge of adrenaline was demanding he do something, but his re-booted mind quickly realised there was no danger. She was just talking in her sleep. Standing back from her he let his heart rate calm as she twitched slightly, tending to the fire she was still groaning to herself and as he began to discern particular words he considered waking her. “It hurts… please…I’ll be good…daddy, please…don’t make me… I haven’t got anywhere to go… I love you I swear…   

Jacob wasn’t sure when he had fallen asleep, but the harsh light of morning made him wish he hadn’t given it up so soon. Looking around, the fire was no more than low embers now but they were still burning hotly and turning around he was shocked to see Amanda lying behind him once again small enough for him to hug and she groaned as he did just that. Waking slowly she quickly realised what he had, examining her arms and legs in detail with tears rolling down her face as she lit it up with a smile.

The hike back to town took longer than they expected although Amanda seemed incredibly grateful for this inconvenience. Retracing her path they had both conversed about the possibility of hallucinations and hormones in the water addling there perceptions of things but as they began coming across trees Amanda had knocked over it was harder to hold onto to. Trudging along they had to stop on a number of occasions to scuff up some monstrous looking footprints preserved in the soft earth. Amanda hugging herself and standing at its edge as Jacob went about this task.

Crossing into town it was still early for a Saturday morning and the few folk who were up and about paid them little notice. Jacob wrapped Amanda up in his football jacket as they slowly walked the path taken last night, like fictional criminals returning to the scene of the crime. Amanda’s wide eyes betraying her concern as she asked him “What if I left something behind Jacob? What if they know?” Passing a small assembly admiring a squashed mail box they came to a much larger group standing around Mr Nettles flattened Honda.

Skirting around the edges they feigned some interest in the Cops standing around scratching their heads as a homeless guy yelled at one of them “It was a giant girl I tell you, she was huge and she stepped on it” The cop’s eyes glazed over as he held something up to him. “Yes sir I’m sure it was now breath into this bag for me”. They didn’t really say anything as they parted company Amanda handing Jacob his jacket. “Thanks Jacob. Thanks for being there for me” She told him turning quickly and jogging off.

“I’ll always be here for you” He yelled after her but he couldn’t be sure if she had heard him. Slipping down the side of his house everything was quiet inside but he had to pause to re-scuff another of Amanda’s impressive footprints pressed into the freshly turned earth his father had prepared for some new turf. It died every year kept in the shade of this side of the house so he had no idea why he even bothered anymore.

Over the coming days Amanda still seemed on edge as though at any moment agents would storm the school proclaiming she had destroyed Mr Nettle’s car, a homeless guy rushing in to identify her. Despite the unusual events things were relatively normal though. Jacob had been grounded for sneaking out and although it defied logic his father blamed him for the state of the fence and decided it was an apt punishment for him to fix it. His mother was in his corner for the most part but she seemed to think it better for her son to fix it than her slightly out of shape husband. “Yes he can fix it dear but you know he didn’t break it so go easy on him”

“Then who did Patricia?”

“Dear I don’t care who or what broke your silly fence but it would have taken an entire football team to do that much damage”

“He’s on a football team Patricia”

“Jim I very much doubt Jacob and the team just up and decided to wreck your fence. Our son is a good boy so just remember that when you lose your temper next time”

“Yes dear”

The rumours surrounding Mr Nettle’s car were far more interesting though. Overnight he had double crossed some loan sharks, been located by his psycho ex-wife, tried to pull an insurance scam, been the victim of a monster truck joy-ride and foolish enough to a buy a Honda as though if he bought a Toyota things would be somehow different. Despite there absurdity Jacob liked the idea of a monster truck joy-ride the best and did what he could to encourage the rumour thankful that as time went by it seemed everyone was simply scratching there heads and looking in the wrong direction.

Given his incarceration outside of school, Jacob made a concerted effort to bump into Amanda during school although she was being deliberately elusive and in the few moments he had the opportunity to confront her she looked at him like he was crazy. She was back to being iron coated and she was convincing enough that he had even second guessed himself. “What night Jacob I thought you wanted your space?” She had told him briskly but as she made to leave he let himself be annoyed at her stubbornness “Is it a bad day? Please I love you… I swear… I haven’t got anywhere else to go, it hurts daddy.” He called after her flatly his voice failing in volume the more he tried to say but it made her pause and he knew she would bite.

Walking back to him she was very close to him now. “Jacob please everything is fine see” She told him lifting her skirt flashing him her white cotton knickers and distracted with this display she dropped her knee into his crotch. “Don’t ever mock me Jacob you just don’t get it do you, he would kill me and I do not have much faith in the protection offered by men and boys like you. I look after me not you and if you ever try to hurt me with my own words like that again I will make you regret it” She told him calmly leaving him slumped against the wall holding his genitals and trying to blink away stars.

As the weeks went by Jacob honoured her wishes but it wasn’t easy, her fear permeated his dreams and her little voice cried out from his own mouth waking him each night. He studied Amanda in there shared classes and had almost forgotten the incident in the woods. It seemed he had focused on the more horrible aspects of her abuse rather than deal with her size, something he could make even less sense of dismissing it as a one off incident and burying it. But as he noticed her becoming slightly unwell it seemed to come back to him and he realised they were three days out from the full moon.

It was going to happen again something told him although he had no concrete proof but somehow he just knew it would. Thinking it over he had a very dark idea, it was incredibly manipulative but she was incapable of helping herself and he had promised those frightened blue eyes he would save her if he could. For Amanda’s part it seemed she had blocked out the event completely a practice she had done many times and Jacob was thankful for it. On the Friday of the full moon Jacob had waited outside of practice for Amanda although she blew it off half way through telling the girls she had cramps and that she was just going to go home.

If she was honest she was definitely feeling unwell but it had nothing to do with her menstrual cycle. In the evening sun Jacob caught up to Amanda as she carried her shoes in one hand her bag slung over her shoulder. “You want me to carry your bag?” Jacob asked her gently.

“Oh Jacob um I don’t know maybe you shouldn’t” She told him caught off guard by his ambush and clearly not feeling her best.

“You look a little unwell I’m even willing to carry your shoes if it helps”

“It’s not what you think Jacob”

“Yeah I know it’s your time of the month the girls told me” He conversed thinking how true that statement really was.

“I’m fine by the way, same as always so you don’t have to ask.”

“I wasn’t going to, you’d tell me if you weren’t, but you look pretty pale and the girls were worried you might pass out”

“The girl’s huh?”

“Well just me, but cheerleaders always act tough”

“You can’t help me Jacob its better for you if you just leave me alone”

“Things aren’t better without you Amanda so please just help me out and let me walk you home, and can I please carry that goddamn bag?”

“Okay” She relented handing him her bag.

She was still pale as they came to her front yard the stripped cars sitting on cinder blocks out front were kept company by various lengths of steel, bricks and piles of other trash. “You want me to come in?” he asked knowing what her answer would be. “Please don’t, you know my dad isn’t home yet, besides it wouldn’t do you any good and I’m warning you not to make things hard for me” She told him reclaiming her bag.

“I didn’t come here for your dad I came here for you Amanda… This is the last time I will ever bring it up and I know I’m just a boy but if you ever need my help you just have to ask, okay” He told her before turning quickly and jogging towards town.

Dragging her bag inside Amanda felt emotionally fragile slumping onto her bed too tired to change from her uniform or even pull the shades on the burnt orange sunlight splayed across her room. Sweating profusely she felt very ordinary in a physical sense but still managed to doze savouring the quiet and empty house.

Chapter 3 the confrontation

Amanda felt sick sleeping in the warm evening sunlight but it wasn’t until the sun began to set when she heard the front door slam like a gun shot and it brought her awake instantly. Her own door rattled on its hinges as it was swung open into the wall. Her adrenaline was potent but useless as he stood there, a monster of a man crowding the door frame and exhaling like an enraged bull eyeing his daughter, a cheerleader lying there barefoot having dozed in her uniform after practice.

Crossing the room in a stride he grabbed her violently his grip iron as it bruised her skin shaking her brunette hair about the place adding to its disorder, having already been tousled from sleep as he pushed her face into a cardboard beer coaster. Her tears dribbled down like poisoned spit as she realised something was written on it. He said nothing to her but held her there until she understood and starring at the little piece of card she read the three simple words and they made her heart pound, every part of her said run but she was trapped and it terrified her.

SHE TOLD ME

Amanda read again and as her eyes peered up at her father she begged “Please daddy I didn’t I swear” she blubbered but he gave her nothing more than a grunt as he dragged her from the bed her legs thumping onto the hardwood floor pulling her by her hair and a hand around her neck into the living room stacked with boxes of car parts, newspapers and some mismatched furniture. Punching her hard in the stomach she choked for breath as he gripped her throat. With both hands he lifted her from the ground briefly as she tried to stand on the tips of her toes before dropping her again allowing her to slump to the floor her vision trying to come back to her. “Please” She spat the tears still flowing down her face, Amanda’s pale blue eyes now red and aggravated.

Stumbling about she tried to run but gripping her in a bear hug he finally spoke “Oh no you don’t” he told her and the calm in his voice nearly stopped her heart. Kicking and flailing her arms her muscles ached trying to fight him off, he was just too strong and jerking her roughly he threw her against a flat pack shelving unit holding an assortment of alternators and tools. Crashing into the flimsy unit it broke about her but it was the tools and engine parts which hurt as she collided with them or they fell down onto her. Holding her head she was dizzy but rolled around a stack of newspapers leaping over another scurrying towards the back door.

His hands gripped at her but she slipped past him her slender build was the one advantage she had on him. Grabbing at her leg she stumbled as she crashed out the screen door and she heard it slam for a second time as she fell to the warm dirt outside. Recovering quickly she ran into the backyard but he thumped her against a rusted car body with a thrown oil filter and she felt blood trickling down her forehead. Lying in the dirt and watching his approach she felt terrified, although looking up at the full moon she smiled as she felt it bewitching her.

Amanda’s pulse skyrocketed and she shuddered as her heart began hammering in sledgehammer blows. She was nearly seeing stars blinking her eyes closed dizzily and willing it to be quick this time, don’t draw it out I can’t take it she begged. Opening her eyes she felt herself growing her muscles aching as she stretched, her bones glowing hot as the moonlight accelerated their growth and she explode up and over her pitiful home bumping timbers and old paint tins into the air and crushing a number of car bodies under her ass. Arching her back she shuddered as things began to right them-selves. Looking down she watched her father’s slack jawed expression as he looked up at her, a number of tins still bouncing about the place as she made to occupy the entire backyard.

She still felt dizzy from the blow he had dealt her but it was not a new pain and she shook it off quickly. She was a little unbalanced having been lying against the car body moments ago and her legs were spread awkwardly giving the stunned man before her an impressive view of her panty clad privates. Sitting forward she grabbed him quickly raising him to her face. “Sorry daddy I’ll be good I’ll keep my legs closed” she told him venting just one of the emotional lock boxes she kept buried in her memory. Standing up she brushed dirt from her pleated skirt the dark grey colouring of the dress hiding most of the evidence of there struggle although the oil stains on the gold made her groan. It was crazy but she resented it more than the bruises she felt at her back.

Checking over her shoulder she had flattened almost everything in the backyard and it felt good. Looking out to the street she knew she had to get back to the woods, she just couldn’t hide in the town. Trying to slip past the side of the house its single storey design only came up to her knees but the junk along the side of the fence made it difficult to evade and she clumsily crushed the neighbour’s car trying to get to the street but she didn’t care anymore she had screamed so many times and they hadn’t even battered an eyelid, well fuck them she thought flicking the hair from her face.

Her little feet were black again as she padded down the warm asphalt although she was less concerned with the intensity of her footfalls this time finding the rattling of windows and the sounds of car alarms being set off soothing. Despite her new found freedom she still shied away from moving cars though doing her best to hide behind buildings, although it was earlier now and she was having trouble keeping track of them all, not to mention feeling dizzy. As one snuck up on her she crushed a parked truck, its little tyres popping as the metal groaned to the sounds of breaking glass. Stepping off it she clumsily knocked down a street lamp with her ass flattening the fire hydrant down from it and stepping off the freed water erupted, rising as high as her thighs.

The car that she had tried so desperately to hide from slammed on the brakes sliding about the place as Amanda bumped it with her foot as she made to run down the narrow street. She was jogging quickly but couldn’t help accelerating when she heard the sirens, her panic rising unhelpfully. She made it a few more blocks before her legs slipped out in front of her and she landed on her ass the surge of electricity still stinging as she saw the cable that had struck her around waist height. Sidling out from under it she gave the world a peek at her Hello Kitty knickers as she climbed up immodestly. The little man in her hand squirmed and kicked but her grip was firm. He started crying out until she snapped at him “Just shut up”.

Jayden Cross seemed to understand the danger he was in and the hurt intensity in her voice suggested she was on the verge of hysteria. The sirens were much closer and as they wailed from maybe two blocks over she broke into a run turning down different streets in an effort to lose her tail making use of her agility, an earned skill from hours of practice. Checking over her shoulder she tripped on a telephone wire instantly regretting diverting her concentration as she crashed into the corner of the little bookstore shearing the corner off the double storey building in a shower of bricks and timber, thrusting her hands out to catch herself the screams of her father were barely audible over the sounds of falling rubble.

Clumsy idiot she scolded herself although Mr Wan would probably have had some stronger words given the state of his book store but dusting herself off Amanda didn’t care anymore and she was surprised that despite the complaining of her bruises and possibly the addition of a few more she was unharmed, letting her jog quickly towards the woods. Her fear of pursuit by police cars fire trucks and maybe even some military vehicles seemed to be more the exaggeration of her paranoid imagination than anything based in reality, as the sound although once so close moved away as she made it into cover. Running on she decided it better to be safe rather than sorry though as she but a good distance between herself and the town.

Brushing past tall pines Amanda came into a clearing of wild grass and she slumped to her knees. Under the careful gaze of the moon and gasping for breathe she then vomited the contents of her stomach into the small glade. Wiping the back of her hand to her mouth she spat out what remained of the white sludge and her father cried out at his incorporation in this activity. Finishing and almost as an afterthought Amanda rolled her hand over fixing her eyes on him. Her stare told of her contempt for him and where he was used to finding fear Jayden Cross was now watching her pain shift to anger. With his mouth hanging open he still couldn’t believe the titanic size of his daughter although it was the changing of her mood which really terrified him. “Amanda you’re so big” He stammered and her smile chilled him. “Yes daddy I’m a big girl now. But then you know that better than most don’t you? I’m nearly a Woman even”

“Not yet you aren’t, now put me down” He told her his authority failing somewhat as he tried to reassert control.

“Sorry can’t do that, you need to show me a little respect and ask nicely”

“Amanda Cross put me the fuck down”. He spat viciously into the night air, her intimidating size insignificant against his rising anger, at least he thought until he watched her expression darken. But she did nothing more than sigh waiting until he met her demands.

“Put me down…please”

“Okay daddy” She told him as she released her grip and he fell into the pool of her sick. Slapping against it his front was instantly coated in the white goo and although it smelt unpleasantly it was surprisingly warm against the cool night air. Amanda couldn’t resist giggling at his little form seemingly half dipped in white paint as he stood up and despite how stupid it was he couldn’t help yelling at her “You fucking bitch”.

“You shouldn’t say things like that. I’m really not in the mood for it tonight” She told him calmly crossing her arms against his abuse.

“I don’t give a shit about your mood you fucking hole I should rub your nose in this you’re a dog Amanda a filthy bitch” He screamed nastily and despite the disparity in there respective sizes Amanda still cringed at his tirade. It seemed that regardless of her physical dominance he still owned her mentally but she was going to change that. Railing against her jangling nerves she choked out a response “No you won’t, now eat it” she told him slamming her fist into the soft earth to stop it from shaking. “What?” He asked an element of fear creeping into his voice as she stood up to him.

“Shut up and eat” She reiterated.

“What your sick?” He asked confused and as she slammed her other fist onto the ground he slipped over in the white slime. Standing up to her full height she stomped her foot as he hesitated before he began the lowly task of bringing handfuls of her regurgitated food to his mouth trying to choke down the partially digested mess. From what he could gather it seemed his daughter’s last meal consisted of mostly potato and what could have been carbonara although it was difficult to know given it current state as he did his best not to gag on it.

Occupied with this degrading task his anger was building but he had an equal measure of fear forcing him to continue. Ingesting as much as he could Jayden was quickly realising if he ate much more his stomach would burst and looking around it seemed he had hardly made a dent in his daughters vomit, the product of a small cafeteria lunch. Peering up at her she looked less than impressed with his efforts standing with her arms crossed like an unhappy statue against the pale night. Climbing up Jayden’s rage was building realising she simply meant to humiliate him and for that he wanted to make her crawl. “Alright Amanda you’re not in the mood but you are going to take me home right now” He told her disgusted that he had to hold his tongue and promising himself that come tomorrow he would beat her black and blue for her betrayal.

She stood enduringly though clutching something in her hand and wearing a bored expression. Clenching her fingers around it and releasing it in turn Jayden quickly realised she was holding onto her knickers the scrunched up fabric serving somewhat like a stress ball as she seemed to think. Jayden hadn’t noticed her taking them off, the repeating action coupled with her inattention infuriating him further. Stepping forward slightly her legs were parted as she lifted the front of her pleated skirt revealing her slit and the rough hair of her triangular landing strip. Opening and closing his mouth uncontrollably Amanda’s expression remained bored as she released a stream of urine in his direction.

Splashing about as it pounded out of her twot the sticky stream appeared more viscous and akin to spit from Jayden’s viewpoint as it splattered out, the weight of it slapping against him and knocking him down. Holding his breath Jayden was instantly bathed in the warmth of the golden liquid, his eyes stinging at its acrid nature, her flow washing over him and keeping him submerged. Leaning back Amanda savoured the feeling of taking a piss in the full moon light completely uninhibited in the woods although she remained disinterested in the situation simply making use of one of her more mundane bodily functions to impress her authority over him. It felt good to purge her body and with her pee splashing about the place she smiled, she was not accustomed to peeing from a standing position but it was fun to try it.

As her flow finally eased Jayden chocked for air coughing and spluttering realising if she had had to go for much longer he would have drowned. Lying on his back in a shallow pool of piss and vomit the smell was caustic but he could do nothing to get away from it as he breathed in and out hoarsely, trying to recover. Clambering to his feet Jayden Cross eyed Amanda’s cunt as she let her skirt fall back into place and she noticed him looking. Distracted momentarily by her exposed muff Jayden’s rage instantly re-ignited and he screamed up at her “You fucking bitch you nearly killed me”.

Sitting down Amanda tried to compose her-self before responding “How many times did you nearly do the same to me daddy, how many times after I passed out did you keep going?” She asked bitterly, recalling the times she had awoken lying on the kitchen floor in her own sick before she had to shower, shake it off and go to school. Her aching body unhappy even with the light assault of cleansing water, choking down pain killers and trying to remain invisible in class her morning ritual. The excuse I didn’t do my homework because I was unconscious on my kitchen floor sitting temptingly on her lips as one more stupid teacher tore into her while kids parents who had asked for last minute extensions were spared because of some family bullshit like a birthday or concerns over a grandparents health.

Their parents were happy to argue for there lazy brats handing out notes of pardon and on more than one occasion she just wanted to let them experience an ounce of what she had. On a stomach full of painkillers she would have given anything to transfer her pain for just five minutes. “Next time I won’t stop at nearly” He spat cruelly and blinking back at his rage Amanda couldn’t believe he was still coming after her and finally she felt her rage surge. She had fought it for a long time but no more. “Screw you daddy there isn’t going to be a next time I’m finished with you”

“You’re finished with me are you sweetheart got another dick to suck do you?” He laughed and his delight stung her. Dropping down she gripped him tightly raising him to her face and she flinched away as he spat at her. “You never had much of a dick anyway daddy and when I say I’m finished with you I mean that’s it for you” She told him and he laughed parsimoniously taking the edge out of her heat. “I made you hurt you little slut even with your stretched out cunt I was too much for you. You keep telling yourself you can handle a real man my tight little bitch”

“Which is it daddy am I tight or stretched out? Don’t worry about it too much though I’m pretty sure I can handle you now. Let’s hope I’m not too tight though you wouldn’t want to break a rib it really hurt’s”

“Wait what?” He asked a sense of shocked fear corrupting his voice as she bit back at his barbs.

“Were going to fuck just like always I’m feeling pretty randy with all this talk about your dick and well I know how you like it rough” She told him calmly letting his fear build.

“No were not doing that Amanda”

“Yes daddy we are, now tell me how tight you are and how much you love me, oh wait that’s my part” She told him serenely.

“I’m so tight daddy my twot is so wet I swear. I love you the most I promise I do I’m so tight and I get wet just thinking about you”

“Come on daddy am I a whore cunt your bitch slut? Oh and tell me how much you hate my stink” She added hysterically tears dribbling down her face as Jayden Cross pissed himself.

“Oh geez daddy I hope that’s just piss, I hope you didn’t come early. I used to pray you would, that somehow if I didn’t fight it would be over faster but don’t worry, I can get you going again hold on just let me think”

“Hey perfect remember this game. Get the fuck out you little slut get the fuck out of my house I’m sick of the smell of cunt on the furniture. Daddy please I don’t have anywhere else to go don’t throw me out please I love you I swear I’ll do better. Then I would try and drown myself in deodorant as you’d drag me into the yard and I would sleep cold in the car wreck for a night and shower at school”. She told him raising the back of her hand to her face to wipe away tears and shaking him about. Jayden Cross was helpless at this point realising too late how he had set his daughter off but no-more afraid at how angry she was and how far she might go.

“Come on daddy did that turn you on or did you just do it for fun, because it used to scare the shit out of me? Huh? You should probably answer me because you’re really starting to piss me off. How about when you used to make me eat pet food to save money or off the floor even though I was the one who did the dishes, why do you hate me so much? Don’t you feel anything for me when you use me?” She screamed at him now.

“Let me go Amanda. You could never excite me you deluded bitch just look at you.” Jayden finally mustered.

“No”

“I told you we’re going to fuck. I’m not just a thing daddy I was your daughter but now you’re just my dildo”. Gripping him tightly Amanda spread her legs wide and pushing her skirt up she revealed her bare ass and twot to the woods. Lowering Jayden Cross towards her crotch Amanda dragged him through her young pubic hair some of it still holding droplets of her urine and they soaked his drying form. Rubbing him about she used him to scratch her pubic mound running him over her delicate femininity.

Her smell was overpowering at his new distance and it seemed she was wet and ready for him. Screaming and flailing about he begged her to stay her hand but she was uninterested in his opinion as a finger plunged into her depths preparing her insides for the new arrival. She squelched sickeningly, her sticky cream trying to hold her labia closed but she couldn’t stop now. Splaying herself open she rubbed her fathers face the length of her slit pressing his face more forcefully against her clitoris and it made her shudder. “Don’t do this Amanda” He wailed and slipping his head into her twot Amanda closed her legs and let her labia clap together before pulling him out a strand of her lubricant dripping from his head like a glass thread as she brought him back to her face and for a minute he was relieved to think that was the limit of her threat although her address dashed any hope of that.

“Now you can pray that I come quickly” She told him splaying herself open again and presenting him to her impressive snatch slipping him in head first into her velvety pocket his shrieking squeals cut off with a gurgle as he blew bubbles in her cream and she pushed him in deep. Amanda exhaled sharply as she felt him slide so far inside of her, kicking and struggling she squeezed down on him increasing the ferocity with which he fought. Crossing her legs she felt disgusting to be so wet, there was nothing sexy about this situation but while her mind gagged her body decided this ticked enough of the boxes to be counted as sex and so set about facilitating it.

Fighting inside of her she considered just smothering him between her legs but it was better than he deserved she wanted to come and come hard, for him to fear her pleasure as much as she begged him to stop. As she felt his strength wane just holding him within her she sent her fingers after him and gripping his feet she squeezed down on them as she dragged him past her slick walls. Exciting with his head under the shadow of her glistening lips she heard him gasp before she pushed him back in, doing her best to squeeze that pitiful breath from his chest as he punched at her insides making her giggle and igniting her nerves. Repeating the pattern she was quickly realising her mind was a bigger obstacle than she thought as she struggled to set off her crushing orgasm. His fight just wasn’t enough and he was growing weaker as he wore himself out and she was just starting up.

Letting him gasp she held him out for a little longer this time “I’m having trouble getting their daddy deep breaths” She told him and his hoarse begging was silenced with a deep squelch as she leant forward biting her lower lip and trying to think sexy thoughts over how disgusting she felt. Slipping him in deep Amanda pumped her fingers back and forth shortening the length of her stroke considerably as the little man inside of her tried to fight her fingers back and re-emerge at her entrance.

Pumping quickly her cheeks were glowing hot as she tried to find her g-spot but even with an extra explorer she was having trouble and gripping him she dragged him back out for a gasp at fresh air before pushing his head just between her labia as she pushed them together. Jayden Cross kicked and pushed trying to free his head from the grip of her twot as she breathed in out deeply a light sweat breaking out in the cool night air. Pausing she decided she was ready to try again allowing him another gasp for his troubles before re-enveloping him.

Wiping her arm to her forehead she brushed away some wet strands of hair as she kept pumping her fingers squeezing, down around them feeling her father’s terrified struggles and on more than one occasion the vibrations of his little screams as they tickled her twot. She had hoped they might be able to get her over the line but her mind was stubborn. Pulling him out she was stimulated but that was it. “Sorry daddy still not there” she told him withdrawing him completely and inserting him up to his neck inside of her pink cookie.

His little face just above her lips as she slumped back lying on the cool earth starring up at the night sky and full moon above. Holding a hand to her chest her heart beat raced and she enjoyed the break. As her father recommenced screaming angrily she contracted her inner thighs sucking him down into her and she savoured the dramatic silence as he was cut off, if only it had been so easy to shut him up before she thought miserably.

Lying back she wasn’t ready to continue just yet but daddy can try without me she decided as he kicked and fought inside of her encouraging her to pull him in further a suggestion she graciously obliged while running both hands through her hair.  Sitting up she caught herself as she nearly dozed off withdrawing her father for a quick breath before pushing him back in with a finger to the top of his head. Allowing him to breathe was much easier now that she only had to remove his head although there was also something to be gained in depriving him but either way it kept his warm body in contact with her folds.

How was it when he made her feel so disgusting and she felt so upset at what was happening, as it happened, he could still bring her to climax turning her body against her she asked herself. Come on Amanda just let go she thought in her internal pep talk willing herself to get over it. Its just sex you’re not ugly, he’s just like a vibrator a half assed little vibrator she thought dragging him out for another sample of air. Come on, come on, come on she thought pumping her fingers in and out and knocking her father to one side, it seemed he was just slowing her down at this point. Arching her back she was pumping furiously and she felt incredibly hot as she struggled for a home run or a touch down or some stupid sports term.

 Prodding around for her father she had nearly lost him in her endeavours but was reminded of his location as he kicked out at her insides and she dragged him out head first keeping his neck and body compressed between her lips, trapped in her sticky warmth. “I need you to tell me how pretty I look and how hot I am. I feel a bit dirty and it’s giving me sex block” She told him genuinely although he seemed far more interested in breathing. “Okay then I’ll keep trying on my own” She told him as she sucked him down slightly with her pelvic muscles and he began screaming in panic. “You fucking bitch whore” and despite its sting she felt it turn her on slightly. It didn’t feel great to need to be demeaned to get off although it seemed in her new position of power she didn’t mind so much and besides he had pretty much conditioned her to respond to nothing else, his influence particularly damaging given he represented almost all of her sexual experience.

“Seems to be working” she told him as he thrashed about his head trapped above the threshold of her peach. “I’m going to kill you, you slut, dumb whore, fucking come dumpster” he screamed and she giggled at his protest. “Dirty cunt” he added surprised that she hadn’t pushed him back in yet.

“Oops too far daddy I’m not dirty but this is a cunt” She giggle cutting of his cries with a squelch. Pumping her fingers in and out she tried to find her g-spot again using her father as something to prod herself with and bumping him around she was surprised at just how wet she was getting as it dribbled out of lips, but she was still struggling to come. Massaging her clitoris voraciously she withdrew her other fingers and left her father to the search as she tried to stimulate herself externally.

Panting heavily and getting no where with her clitoris Amanda quickly realised she was neglecting her father, sending in a curious finger to retrieve him. Coughing and spluttering he didn’t insult her this time instead he just looked horrified as strands of her lubricant dribbled out of her slobbering twot. “Maybe if we try another position” She suggested innocently as Jayden was shaken about while Amanda climbed to her feet.

Standing at her full height Amanda’s legs were brought much closer together and her muscles compressed him on each side as he yelled angrily at her “Your fucking tuna juice is dripping all over me”. He exclaimed more in shock than anything else and It made Amanda giggle “I don’t like it when people talk about tuna and my twot” she told him pushing him in with a finger and crossing her thighs Amanda jiggled about as though she desperately needed to pee. It was a pleasant feeling squeezing him, her tight twot now even tighter in keeping her legs together but it wasn’t doing it for as much as she hoped. Dragging him in and out she began pumping him and although it made her legs feel weak she was no closer. Pulling his head out Amanda heard that familiar sound of him gasping as he tried to spit out the complex flavour of her twot.

Getting down on all fours her father was yelling and screaming again as her skirt flopped down but reaching a hand under it she found him. “Sorry daddy I don’t mean to be so wet but I’m a little frustrated at the moment, keep breathing” She told him as she began pumping him in and out and it seemed her new position was far more pleasant with her twot still tight as she made use of him. Pumping ardently she was biting her lip and breathing hard as she decided she was onto something bringing her legs together and decreasing the space available to her father. Spinning him around he was limp in her hand but he struggled all the same as she pushed him in head first.

Groaning she felt her pleasure building and sitting back on her thighs every now and again she found she could increase her fun. He probably needed air but she felt close and it was helping him to fight harder as she squeezed herself mercilessly around him. Gulping for air the power of speech was gone now as she nearly gagged feeling the little man wholly inside of her slipping through her narrow opening and turning on her triggers. Crashing clumsily into her g-spot Amanda let out a deep moan and the screams of her father tickled her twot bringing her so close but she felt it slipping away. Driving him in an out it was a little mean that she never let his head leave her body but he hadn’t passed out yet, so it seemed he was getting air somehow, besides she felt a hedonistic rush obscuring her train of thought. Driving him in and out she took it up a gear pumping violently, her hand a blur as she nearly broke his neck in her movements. “Oh shit oh shit” She felt herself saying as her arm ached at the exertion.

Thrusting him deep her fingers slipped off of the slick form of her father but she didn’t care continuing to pump frantically in spite of him and letting out a deep guttural moan. Amanda sat down hard as she came feeling her muscles constrict around her father the only occupant of her vagina as she let her hands slump to her ass. Her involuntary contractions wringing the pleasure out of her sex toy his pitiful struggles adding to the high. Gasping as his kicks brought out another crush she felt some of his ribs break. The detail of her muscles impressing their need for the space on him and Amanda could feel his resistance until he broke slightly and she claimed the extra space his screams of pain tickling her insides and adding to the complexity of her pleasure. As she felt it fading she squeezed down hard and his cries massaged her enough both mentally and physically to reignite her and as she gripped him with her privates she pulled on his feet starting a tug of war between her pussy and her fingers the action very nearly pulling him in half.

Fighting with her-self the game was fun and she wondered if she even cared if he snapped like an elastic band, maybe she could check which ended up with the larger piece as though her father was a Christmas cracker at the mercy of her childish desire and her pussy. Stretching him out, Amanda was on the verge of pulling his arms and legs out of their sockets simply entertaining herself when she felt the rush of an aftershock causing her to moan loudly into the woods the attempted elongation of her father over for the moment as she cupped her vagina with a hand rolling onto her back with all the grace of a cheerleader who tumbled often.

Drawing more than her fair share of the cool night air and running her free hand through her hair as she enjoyed the come down. Still cradling her twot in her hand her palm was sticky as she felt the pitiful movements of her father indicating he was still alive and although she thought it might be fun to pull him in half with some wet fingers and her cunt or the mean spirited hope that she could liquefy him in the throws of her orgasm she was glad she wasn’t rid of him just yet. Sitting up he was fighting slightly harder now and given the dribbling of her cream she was guessing he was submerged within her excitement and fighting for air.

Bumping her thighs together she giggled at the very wet squelching sound and she wondered if he was enjoying her slick femininity. Watching her nether regions it was tempting to cross her legs and maybe stand so her honey could pool, enjoying the thought of him drowning in it, but on the other hand she wanted to see if he could extricate himself from her love pocket. Waiting he kicked more frantically and it tickled pleasantly making it easier not to help him but above all she still wanted to know if he could get out as though she owned a very erotic honey trap. Humming to herself and scratching her butt it wasn’t until she started producing bubbles at the outskirts of her twot that she decided she would have to rescue him. Although she waited to see how many more he could blow in her viscous cream before she plunged her fingers in squeezing down her pelvic muscles to help her find him.

He was incredibly slippery but dropping his limp and slimy form onto her thigh he coughed and spluttered bringing up a lung full of her lubricants which made her giggle. Rising to his hand and knees it seemed he was experiencing some discomfort and although a small part of her pitied him the little girl he had violated demanded the sentence be upheld and she knew better than to let him regain the upper hand because if she did he would kill her, it was self defence and she could live with that. “Please Amanda no more” He begged slapping himself wetly against her thigh as his arms slipped out from under himself and he wailed at the pain it brought to his ribs making each breathe agony.

“But daddy I was hoping to go again” She told him happily biting at her lower and fixing her best bedroom eyes on him feigning as many cues of arousal as she could. How much of a slut am I now daddy she thought bitterly, he was used to being stronger but she benefited from being fitter and she was tempted to sex him into exhaustion pumping his limp little form in and out of her soaking twot until he passed out. His face betrayed his horror and although she didn’t want to go again she had the stamina to and she was having fun impressing this upon him. “Pretty please daddy you make me so wet?” She asked him sweetly.

“Please” He screamed and it made her smile.

“Oh I know this game daddy you say no but I say yes that’s how it works isn’t it?” She asked him darkly scrapping up the disgusting mess of her father from her thigh and lowering him towards her snatch again. She was still dripping with her liquid lust as she slowly brought him towards her lips torturing him with how long she was taking. “No don’t please don’t I can’t take it I’ll drown you’re so wet” He begged piteously. She ignored this though bringing him close so he could feel the heat of her pussy and moving him gently she waited until he was pushing his arms out trying to keep her twot from himself, his little hands exciting her as they tried to grip her lips and slipping in her lubricant as she continued to press him against herself. Her snatch was an immovable object and she was thrilled by his insignificant efforts, Jayden’s arms buckling at the elbows. “Amanda please, fuck please don’t put me in there” He cried frantically.

“Alright daddy but I’m really gagging for it, although it might be better if you just clean me up a bit”.

“Clean?” He asked distracted by the smell as she held him just before her titanic cunt sticky strands of her goo running off his arms. Bringing him up to her face she kept her expression composed her tone suggesting this was serious. “Well yeah I’m all sticky from having fun. The girls at school tell me baby wipes are pretty good if you haven’t got time to shower but I’m a bit short on supplies of anything at the moment and I can’t go to sleep all messy and gross”.

“Wh-what do you mean Amanda?” He asked cautiously stumbling over his question, his fear rising as he realised he had a pretty good idea what she was driving at. “Well if we’re done for tonight you should be a gentleman and clean me up. You can be my baby wipe like a good dad” She told him sincerely.

“You disgusting bitch” He spat. His brief taste of freedom seemingly gifting him amnesia as he reacted angrily. “Yeah I am pretty gross but I’d cool it on the name calling god knows it makes me wet for some reason and we want to make your job easier not harder don’t we? Unless you want to go again that is? Hmmh I really want to, I’m so dirty daddy, come on wind me up and we can play” She told him her eyes alive with excitement as she shuddered slightly although it was more at his fear than the thought of sex. “No please I can’t” He snivelled.

“Come on daddy its one or the other you can clean me up so I can go to sleep or you can try and ring my bell a second time, I’m sure I’ll be quicker this time, well hopefully” She teased maintaining her humourless tone, ever the masterful actress. “Please Amanda I’m sorry don’t make me”

“Oh I doubt that you really are sorry but I’m not trying to be mean here I just want to have some fun with my dad like you always did with me and I’m giving you the choice, you should consider yourself lucky. If I had my way you’d be inside me trying to get me to come again. If you don’t hurry up and choose though I’m going to make the decision for you and hell I think I might want both, what do you think?

“Fuck clean for the love of god just clean” He screamed.

“Okay then, I suppose it’s getting pretty late anyway and it will be nice to have my dad put me to bed” She told him skill-fully exaggerating a yawn covering it with the back of her free hand. “Alright daddy we better get started then, you really have your work cut out for you. Was thinking you could start by licking the cream off my inner thighs and then you can start on the more advance areas such as my pussy. Probably a heads-up around that area to be careful where you’re licking I mean you’re going to be thorough but I’m still primed and it doesn’t take a lot to get me wet these days, soaked my panties yesterday just doing maths problems, bodies all funny at the moment but you’ll work it out”. She told him encouragingly hiding another yawn.

“You want me to lick you? Are you fucking sick? He bellowed Amanda realising without the impending threat of her high sex drive he fell back into familiar habits in cursing her but she was getting bored with the inactivity and she was determined to change his attitude. “Pretty sick daddy” She moaned gently bringing her thighs together for a squelch produced with the assistance of an inquisitive finger bringing the fear she liked so much back to his face. “Well if you’re committed to cleaning me up I don’t know what else you can use I mean you could try those little clothes of yours but it looks like they’re already saturated with my lust. Just a warning by the way, the name calling is fun and it’s just like I’m doing math problems again but if you keep it up I’m going to want to fuck and I really don’t know how long that’s going to take when I’m starting to feel disgusting again, not to mention getting bored”. Amanda told him letting him hear the frustration in her voice.

“No please, but if I lick you over I’ll just be replacing one sticky mess with another do you really want my saliva on your crotch?” He asked cringing somewhat and it seemed he was determined to weasel his way out of this but she wasn’t going to let him. “That’s a sweet thought daddy but my creams worse than a little saliva and it’ll still be kind of nice for you to kiss my privates to help me get to sleep or at least so I don’t wake up all sticky and smelling of sex. Besides I’d have thought you’d be all for it you used to tell me you hate the smell of my cunt so now’s your chance to hide it for me. I mean I used to try and hide it and I don’t know how much body spray I wasted down there but now you can show me how it’s done. To your own high standards of course, you know, satisfy yourself that I don’t stink anymore.” She told him smiling internally at his apprehension. “But you don’t stink, it must be the woods or something but you smell fine I’m satisfied” He babbled cowardly.

“Oh come on daddy its just a little pussy if you licked half as much as you talked I’d have my second orgasm by now and you’d nearly be finished cleaning me. Besides I told you I can’t sleep all messy, it makes me feel gross and I thought you were going to help me? I just said those things about my smell because I know it really does bother you, you don’t have to lie to me daddy you don’t want me stinking out the woods with the smell of tuna so I need you to get rid of it for me I mean you’re going to have some pretty bad tuna breath but I’ll feel a lot better.” She told him calmly, unhappy and even annoyed that guy’s could reference a girl’s vagina with the smell of fish as though there own spunk smelt so great she thought. “Fuck you Amanda I am your father and I will not lick your filthy little slit” He screamed frustrated that she was not going to let him pass on this and failing to think of anything that could prolong the conversation and keep him from the loathsome task.

 “It’s not so little anymore daddy but I’m going to put you between my thighs now. I’ll give you till the count of five to get your tongue to my skin starting where I told you to start and then I’m chasing my second orgasm, and just so you know you’ve put me in a rotten mood for it so when your in there you should do your damndest to find my g-spot or I might just leave you in there until you do, and trust me I know my body and I still have trouble. Oh and one more thing if you think it’s a good idea to stall me and take your sweet time letting me dry out, its not because if my cream dry’s out you’ll be supplying the moisture to remove it and eating the crusty flakes of it as though it were baking paper stuck to my muffin which you’ll be eating too”. She told him grumpily lowering him to between her thighs and pulling her pleated skirt away to allow him access and herself a view.

Setting him between her smooth thighs her legs were set straight out in front of her and she wiggled her toes as she started the countdown. Approaching the rounded wall she made it to three before his little tongue was dragged across the large area of skin licking at the sticky translucent ooze. Tasting its unpleasant flavour the distaste was coupled with the varying textures of youthful tanned skin and her fine white hairs which were incredibly fine and short this far inside her thighs and so close to her pussy. Swallowing it unhappily he decided it could be dangerous to spit it out while screaming at the indignity of his position. “Ha ha that tickle’s but it feels really good” Amanda giggled. Still wiggling her toes and enjoying her-self with the new experience. Jayden Cross was offended by the taste but it was this combined with the texture of running his tongue over her fine hair’s which nearly made him retch each time he took a long lick trying to cover as much area as he could, although she had skin to spare these days and his tongue was a very small tool.

He hoped he may just run out of saliva but it seemed she had plenty of moisture to offer him in the form of her sticky slime and although some of it was mercifully evaporating there were plenty of slick globules and streams for him to try and drink or choke down, an attempt to chew on it allowing sticky strands to string about his mouth and making him wince at the taste. Leaving her inner thighs with a thin coating of saliva that gleamed in the bright moonlight and starring at the intersection between her thighs he was not happy at having finished her legs.

 “Good job daddy now its time for something a little more sophisticated. You can take a bite out of my peach if you want to” She giggled leaning back slightly to give her twot a gentle incline. Ignoring her jest Jayden Cross set about licking the outermost of his daughter’s cunt his gentle movements eliciting fits of giggles from her and it made him apprehensive to progress to her more sensitive components. Her lips were slippery and warm, her vagina blushing a light pink with interest although it was paling now. Tasting her edging the bitter taste of urine made him spit and cringe suddenly remembering her infamous piss and how she hadn’t been able to wipe then either.

Between her lips she continued to leak excitement although its rate seemed to have slowed to a manageable trickle. Cupping his hands he took handful after handful taking a sip each time to appease her before letting it fall to the earth and crushed wild grass between her thighs. Slipping his hands into her entrance he made out as though he was digging trying desperately to find the end of her flow realising the goo was becoming more viscous and sticky as it dried.

“Hey clumsy go easy there if this turns into math class you’ll be at this all night, I don’t want you to drown trying to suck down my come” She told him happy with his new found concern for the job. Returning to her outer edges her short thatch of pubic made his task worse having to lick at the rough hair and finding surprising little pockets of urine as she encouraged him to suck on each hair a suggestion he didn’t enjoy. Having cleaned most of her vulva a thin trickle of cream was still oozing out from between her lips but for the most part she was much cleaner which he was thankful for, his little stomach struggling to ingest the sheer volume of her natural lubricants.

Climbing up the incline it seemed she had managed to spread her excitement all over the place as he set about licking much higher. Coming over the part of her lips she was indeed far more sensitive but he seemed to take hope that he was almost finished. Surveying her privates it was disturbing how large her femininity was compared to him-self. As with her inner thighs he had painted much of her cunt with a coating of spit and it glistened in the moonlight. Having paused she noticed the absence of his tongue addressing him once again. “You can be daddy and the giant peach although if you don’t stop slacking off you’re going to be daddy inside of a giant peach” She told him smiling again, continuing her little joke and enjoying his humiliation. “But I’m almost done, what more is there to clean?” He yelled up at her angrily.

 “Huh, suppose you are. Good job daddy but you still have to do my clitoris and a few other pink bits” she told him as she spread herself open slightly as he slipped onto her clitoral hood. “Easy daddy or you really will get me wet again” she told him warningly and try as he might it seemed there was no way not to excite her, his lightest licks making her purr gently while licking harder simply made her gasp and he settled for simply trying to do it in short bursts on her more sensitive areas before tending to the more elastic skin of her labia, despite its relatively clean state as he let her cool off although it seemed either way he was making her excited and her cream dribbled more quickly from the base of her pussy.

“Now that feels really good. I should keep you just for maths class” she giggled huskily a genuine desire creeping into her voice. Plying her clitoris as gently as he could it seemed there was no way to avoid turning her on with this complex piece of her anatomy. As she purred more fervently her pulse definitely quickening, Jayden Cross had an idea for a little retribution deciding that although he couldn’t hope to harm her at her monstrous size she was offering him her most sensitive part on a silver platter. Withdrawing his tongue he sized up her clitoris rather hastily before trying to sink his teeth into the sensitive flesh although it was far more rubbery than he expected.

Still trying to bite down Amanda gagged slapping a hand to her vulva and plastering her father against herself and crossing her things as she gasped for breath. “Oh shit” She whispered roughly before giggling at the struggles of her father sandwiched against her-self and uncrossing her legs she picked him off of her peach smiling at him as he hung before her face looking quite unhappy. “Silly daddy I’m going to give you a little tip about girls, my clitoris is pretty damn sensitive so if you were trying to turn me on its better to stimulate me a little bit at a time otherwise I just overload, its like an eyeball its itchy and it feels good to scratch it but you shouldn’t touch it directly” She told him giggling sweetly.

“But I doubt that was your intention, how’s your jaw? Girl parts a bit tougher than you thought? Should knock your little teeth out for that but I’ve got a better way for you to make it up to me” She told him ominously. Defeated although still angry he looked up at her expectantly as she used a finger to explore her depths removing it with a sucking sound, coated in her goo. Moving him to below her ass he shuddered at the massive expanse of her pale ass cheeks from under her pleated skirt, her cute little bubble butt occupying his entire horizon as he watched her bend over as though she were going to touch her toes remembering how flexible the cheerleaders of his youth were. Doubling over her cheeks spread forming that perfect heart shape and with her free hand she draped the material over her lower back rubbing her sticky finger over her neatly presented ass-hole.

Dropping to her knees she was almost lying down as she spread her ass cheeks lowering him towards them “Sorry daddy got my ass-hole all messy as well but you can kiss my butt to get back into my good graces and clean me up all at the same time” She giggled and he thrashed about screaming as she brought him down towards her anus. Pressing him to her creased skin she smelled both sour and unpleasant mixed with the familiar perfume of her cunt as he was pushed against her rear entrance. Begging and screaming he couldn’t think of anything worse than having to lick his daughter’s ass-hole.

But as she flexed her cheeks expectantly, nearly squeezing the life out of him he knew he had to. Her contraction assisted with spreading the translucent cream about the place and on his hands and knees he began the miserable task. Amanda squirmed around a bit and her giggles chilled him as he realised how much she was enjoying this. Running his tongue over the smooth skin of her cheeks her flavour was far more unpleasant at this new orifice her flavour decidedly more sour and offensive. Her fine hairs also torturing him with texture as they had at her thighs and as unpleasant as it was he badly wanted to simply continue licking the walls of her cheeks as opposed to the crinkled skin below but he had little choice in the matter.

Dragging his tongue over the bumpy skin of her sphincter constricted to one point, it moved about under him as she breathed. The taste was abhorrent and more than once it brought him to the verge of vomiting as he found unwashed pockets of skin she couldn’t have hoped to wipe no matter how determined although she seemed to have kept herself quite clean in this area, a small mercy he was very thankful for. Continuing his task even once finished she had encouraged him to apply a second coating of saliva for her enjoyment with the simple flex of her ass and it wasn’t until he had done this that she extricated him from her butt smiling happily. “That was fun daddy but I’m pretty tired maybe you can put me to bed now?” She asked stifling a yawn. Hanging before her face and completely humiliated he screamed back at her

“Fuck you bitch. I’ll give you a dirt nap you filthy slut”.

“Didn’t like my butt hey, well that’s too damn bad I’m sleepy now so you can put me to bed I’m only asking for a good night kiss so do as your told before I decide to repurpose you as my night time panty liner or a goddamn suppository. ” She told him grumpily bringing him close to her face her expression quickly changing to one of disgust as she seemed to notice something.

“Oh yuck daddy you’re breathe his horrible. Have you eaten tuna recently?” she giggled

“Hmm but I really want a good night kiss. Hey wait I know, big kiss daddy” she told him lowering him quickly to her asshole and holding him before it.

He was less resistant this time having already tasted this terrible orifice but he screamed out anyway cursing her nastily his face starring up into her oppressive ass-hole. As he waited somewhat nervously for Amanda’s response it seemed she had a new idea to get what she wanted and impress her absolute authority over him suddenly addressing him with her ass-hole as she felt the bloat in her abdomen pushing it out to greet him.

Jayden Cross had thought she might take his head off with it as her sphincter shook about the place blasting him with the hot gas, the force of it rippling his cheeks and clothes. As the venting ceased it seemed the fast moving gas had created a situation of low pressure helping to close her sphincter and trying to pull him down into it, but her fingers were stronger as he screamed and choked. It was indeed the smell that was the worst part, the stale odour a mix of the unwanted by-products of her digestive processes. Deciding she could no longer keep them inside Amanda enjoyed assaulting him with them as well as feeling much better for it.  Choking and coughing he wasn’t sure how much methane it would take to kill a man but intentional or not she had probably come close as the horrible gas dissipated leaving him feeling nauseated.

“Sorry daddy I tried to hold it but I don’t feel so good, if you can just give me a good night kiss oh shit hold on a sec” She told him as he heard her insides rumbling as he tried to scream for her attention “No please” He begged as she let go striking him with her hurricane strength wind making his eyes sting and it seemed this one was going to last longer as he was forced to breathe the heated fast moving gas and although it was unpleasant it seemed it had some oxygen content, and second hand or not he couldn’t refuse it.

Gasping as it dissipated his head was spinning now as he began his tirade “You fucking bitch you nearly killed me” he yelled up at her. “Oh daddy grow up I don’t smell that bad just be glad the girls and I aren’t on any weird diets at the moment. Now hurry up and give me a kiss so I can get some sleep, oh sorry daddy I really don’t feel good” She told him and crying pathetically he screamed “No fuck please” he begged kissing her hole frantically re-acquainting himself with the taste of his own saliva on her warm skin but also her sour taste. Even licking her crinkled skin she was yet to remove him as she let out another blast his little face contacting her sensitive hole as it shook about easing as she vented her unwanted products. Pressing his face to its abyss her airstream nearly finished him as he realised his new place in the world left helpless at the mercy of her anus.

“Pardon me daddy” She told him removing him from her butt and lying back and sitting him on her stomach. From beneath his feet he could hear it’s angry growls decrying its empty state, processing what ever it could and gifting her the unhappy consequences as it made her feel unwell ensuring she would acknowledge its neglect. Pressing a hand to her lower tummy and just above her pubic region she seemed to be trying to soothe it despite its tantrum. Shifting her hands Amanda hugged him under the weight of her heavy hands pressing him to her naval hidden sneakily below her cheerleading uniform, the unhappy sounds of her insides terrifying him as she seemed prepared to doze. “Thanks for looking after me daddy” She told him.

“I’d really like to get some sleep and you could probably do with a break too but I think my tummies going to keep me up unless I eat something, I mean I’m pretty hungry” She told him calmly as he lay there still pressed under her hands and hearing just how hungry she was. “I know it’s a bit unfair and I feel bad giving you a job to do while I sleep but my tummies all empty and noisy, and well, you got to eat my lunch so you should keep it quiet for me”. She told him calmly and he tried to struggle under her hands but between there weight and the pain of his ribs he was trapped, a sense of dread gripping him. “Sorry daddy I know I’m a young teenage girl and an athlete so I should eat more but I wasn’t planning on throwing up my lunch and I didn’t think I’d end up in the woods again either”.

“No Amanda don’t I’m not a snack I’ll die” He begged helplessly muffled somewhat by her hands and almost addressing her stomach stating the first desperate words which came to mind. “Don’t worry daddy… I’ve eaten pet food before or bitch food as you so lovingly used to write on the cans so I think I can handle it” She told him pausing dramatically and torturing him somewhat almost giggling that he was trying to convince her that he wasn’t a snack.

Part of her knew and had always known she was past the point of no return. If she didn’t make him stop he never would. If she ever let him get the upper hand again he would kill her. As her stomach grumbled at having being deprived of its contents she was comfortable with what she was going to do. The voices in her head jostled for attention as she tried to brace herself for the finish a wave of noise that nearly broke her heart as their words struck her, a toxic mix of her distress, but they helped in obscuring his pleas as she held him before her face. “Sorry daddy” She told him as he screamed hysterically slipping him into her mouth and swallowing loudly. Pressing a hand to her chest she felt him kicking and screaming as he slipped down towards her stomach. Lying back she burped loudly as he stirred up what was left in her stomach and with tears dribbling down her face she smiled dozing contentedly.

Waking in the morning Amanda was surprised to find herself wrapped in something warm. Sitting up slowly she realised it was a jacket. Clutching her stomach it felt sore but the thrashing inside had ceased and she smiled as Jacob awoke next to her. He had found her in the woods and kept her warm she realised. Thinking back to how her night had started and her fear at the little piece of cardboard, specifically those three words she kissed his cheek gently, she couldn’t hate him for what he had done. Of all the people in the town he had cared for her unlike anyone else.

He represented the only good man in her life and he had crawled over broken glass to help her. For that she couldn’t hate him, she thought as she staggered to her feet finding she had fallen asleep on her knickers and as Jacob rubbed his eyes with a groan she pulled them on and under her skirt. “Morning Manda” He groaned groggily and very casually until he seemed to remember something the sights and smells of the woods suddenly invigorating him. “Shit, are you okay?” He asked anxiously pawing at her and examining the dried blood on her forehead along with the small cut before grabbing her arms and checking each one in turn before dropping down to check her legs. “Easy Jacob only doctors get to look at me like that” She giggled surprised at how happy she was.

 “Oh sorry, well, just I was a bit worried about you. It was a full moon and some cars got flattened in town”

“Yeah it was a full moon and I did kind of pancake some cars, think I wrecked the bookstore as well. I didn’t mean to though” She told him as he hugged her, his relief spilling out while she stood stunned and draped in his football jacket. “Um Jacob I know you weren’t worried I got big again and I know how you manipulated me” She told him flatly crossing her arms. Pausing for what could have been a lifetime he seemed to be wrestling with himself for the appropriate words and she waited patiently. “I’m sorry Amanda but I carried your secret with me for as long as I could. You deserve so much better than what you get so I used your new secret. It was a rotten thing to do and for that I’m really sorry but my only other idea crashed and burned, your goddamn neighbours are more stubborn than you.” He told her unhappily.

“What’s wrong with the neighbours?” She asked slightly confused

“Thought I could get them to speak up, thought I could get at least someone to speak up but it didn’t work and then well you got sick again and I just knew you’d grow just like last time and it seemed like a really good idea at the time, if I could just get it to go right”.

“Oh, well if it makes you feel better I kind of crushed their car” She told him letting loose another smile.

“Good” He laughed and it made her giggle too.

“So how did it go? I guess you worked out my plan for a Cross family reunion right before you got big again. Was pretty scarred about the timing though and I wasn’t sure if he had hurt you or worse until I found you sleeping in the woods”

“Yeah it went pretty much like you planned, I suppose. He came home angry and wanting to kill me until I got really big in the backyard. I scarred him a bit although I hadn’t really intended to, but I think stepping on the neighbour’s car took the cake and well he nearly pissed himself. Kind of gave me an idea of what it would be like if I came out to the townsfolk. They’d scream and run until the military came to beat me up. So yeah I’m pretty sure my dad is gone and even if he came back he was really afraid of me” She told him thinking it better to lie rather than scare Jacob with the truth. She was allowed to be a monster once every full moon, but only then she decided.

“So do you hate me for what I did?” He asked nervously.

“No not right now but we’ll see how I feel next full moon” She smiled.

The End.