- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Medea seeks some new threads that will maker her look like a true godess, Percy meanwhile stumbles upon some much needed help from a very familliar mirror.

Percy spent the night on a mattress beside Medea’s titanic body, one that she seemed to roll over to several times during the night threatening to crush him, he was sure she did this intentionally as some kind of sadistic game as whenever he got up to move she awoke assisting he remained at her side to “protect her”. Morning came and Percy could still feel the pain from the bruises he was inflicted with the night before, tending to his morning chores quickly he prepared some toast and ate it on his way to school. Medea had demanded that he go to the local store and bring back a lot of food that evening as her dietary needs increased severely since her growth started and se could no longer exit the house without drawing a great deal of attention or at least more than usual.  Stretching her body out as far as it could go Medea noticed she had grown some more over the course of the night as she could now stretch her body into Percy’s old room and lie her feet flat against the far walls whilst her heard lie against the exterior wall of her own room. Realising that she would soon be of Goddess-like stature the young woman decided to fashion herself a garment that would be worthy of such a figure, shortly after thinking this she remembered an urban legend she had heard in school that an ugly witch outside the city who craved for beauty developed a thread that could expand to any size and sandals that always fit the wearer. “I’ll defiantly have to look into that, but where to go? Hmm.”

That night once Percy had done his chores and Medea had properly fed, she demanded Percy to prowl the streets for any signs of life houses with lights still on. Prowling the narrow roads of the neighbourhood Percy didn’t notice a single trace of human life but an overwhelming amount of owls who’s gaze seemed to follow him about as though they knew his purpose. Percy returned and told Medea that there was nobody out, Medea smiled and grabbed a hold of Percy much to his surprise and discomfort, “get orff, put me down!!” Medea only smiled at his pathetic attempts to wriggle free. Standing up quickly she managed to break through the roof of her house causing a great deal of noise, she then preceded to sprint for the hills, with the balls of her feet landing on the flat top roofs of other houses as she did so. The sturdier homes managed to withstand the pressure with but a few cracks in the surface, some of the weaker houses however completely fell through leaving the inhabitants within squashed or gravely injured. Medea managed to escape to the hills before anyone caught clear sight of her however as the town was quite small and relatively simple to cross when one is the height of a high house.

Finally settling on the rocks far outside the town Percy finally gained composure enough to speak civilly, “you know we can never go back right? Our house is ruined!” frustration seeping into his voice like hot sauce through a siv. “You may return any time you wish, as long as you know where to find me after school to tend to my needs” Medea retorted in a matter-of-factly sort of way, “I will return soon, but as a goddess”. Percy knew there was no getting through to her to abandon this power mad behaviour so he went with it for now. Medea rose again –Percy in hand- to set out in search of the old witch she heard about from the legends, she knew exactly where to look as her and her friends often visited near an old shack which one of her friends claimed where the witch resided so it seemed like a good place to start. Arriving at their destination Medea sent Percy inside to explain their intent and request both the thread and the sandals.

The door creaked loudly as Percy entered the hut, he saw a woman at work spinning the most beautiful clothes any woman could wish for, as Percy approached she looked up at him. Her old hag like face stared at him with but a single eye and a single tooth, “I knew you were coming boy” she said in a dry eerie tone, “The nymph waits outside does she not, such desires for beauty I know too well but there is nothing I can do for her here, the heavens watch everything”. Percy was afraid, he didn’t truly expect to find anyone in the hut at all, but to find this woman who apparently knew who he was overwhelming. He studied the hut for signs of both the thread and the sandals in case it came to simple robbery, as he looked around he noticed a mirror with an owl carved on the top and several engraved wiggly lines extending from the mirror to the edge of the large frame. He approached it forgetting all about the old woman who smiled as he did so, looking into the mirror he saw himself and he saw regret, that he had ever allowed himself to fall so far into sin, sin that he did not even want to commit but did little to oppose, the sin of lying with his sister and aiding her to become a goddess was starting to take its toll on him. “Please whoever is up there, forgive me” he cried to himself, then the reflection in the mirror changed no longer showing himself but his friends Haden and Herm. “We know about Medea” they spoke in perfect unison, “we have seen her from her open windows when we visited your house after we noticed your bruises in sports class at school, take the gifts in the draws below the mirror and defeat her to regain your honour” then the image faded, could it really have been them, surely not. Backing away from the mirror in fear he noticed another apparition within the mirror, it was “Aphro!” Her face shining radiantly with a golden gleam this time her hair was golden and she wore nothing but sea-shells to hide her modesty.

“Do not stop, you have done well young Percy, keep tending to Medea’s needs for a little while more, until she truly believes she is a goddess, then she shall be taught humility. I too have left you some gifts as it is possible the humbling of Medea could get quite messy. In the large chest beside this mirror you will find a golden targe and a sickle, these two items plus the ones already provided will save your life later.” Aphro spoke with a soothing voice that tickled his ears, he was excited to do as she demanded and as her apparition faded he immediately turned to the witch then looked towards the chest and draws, “may I?” he asked, “you may” the witch responded in the same eerie tone. Pulling out the helmet, sandals, sickle and targe from their containers he began to feel a renewed sense of purpose and life, he turned once again to face the witch, “May I have the thread and the sandals?” he requested, “you may indeed, you will also need this needle to sew the garment as it is the only needle the thread shall ever respond to” she complied. Percy took the needle, thread and sandals in a single hand whilst he dragged out a large sack for the gifts he collected in the other. Hiding the sack behind a rock on his return to where Medea lie in wait he approached his big sister.

Percy recounted his conversation with the witch in the hut but not his experience with the apparitions of the mirror. Medea was annoyed that what she thought should have been a very quick exchange took so long, trusting her brother to still be entirely devoted to her needs she could only assume the witch spoke slowly or evasively and as Percy was to be her husband this behaviour could not be tolerated. Medea arose her face like wrath and stared at the small hut that contained the old crone. “Percy wait here, I will return shortly” she ordered through gritted teeth, then proceeded to walk towards the hut. In the time she had been waited she had grown even more, Percy was now no higher than her shin as he felt her heavy footfalls from wear he sat struck in fear and awe of the almighty Medea. “You Bitch!” she boomed from above the hut, “you will not waste the time of your superiors ever again!” she yelled again. The old witch sat silently watching an Owl that flitted to her window, that Owl was me. “Tell my goddess that my time here is up and my destiny is fulfilled” she said in her eternally creepy voice. I hooted at her then flew away to carry out the witches last wishes. Shortly after I had left I heard the giantess shout “Take this bitch!” as she flattened her foot down atop of the house and pressed down further she then twisted her foot to make sure anything within was truly vanquished before allowing herself a sadistic smile.

Medea worked through the night to create her toga. It seemed the needle would increase to the size of her fingers as well upon her touch and so she weaved managed to weave a thing of beauty despite her large fingers. Two longer strands rapped over her shoulders and her waist on the opposite side causing them to cross before her neck and hide her now gargantuan breasts. Both strands wrapped round her waist to her lower back where they met and were tucked in tightly to the second part of the toga which consisted of an ankle length skirt, revealing the side of her legs. The top part of the toga was entirely white whereas the second part was silver with a gold lining. The sandals fit perfectly upon her touch and were entirely golden. Medea was awfully proud of her work, and woke Percy up in the night to show him her great accomplishment. Genuinely impressed with the work she had done he complimented his sister and smiled to himself as she adorned it on, it was a rear moment when he got the chance to forget about everything she had done and truly enjoy himself in her company as her innocent girlish smile beamed in his direction.

This moment was cut short however when Medea’s attractions to her brother began to stir up again as she began to do demonstrate sexy poses for her brother. She started to get close to him and breathed all over him as she could see was cold and limp. Her breath of life worked wonders and his penis quickly engorged despite his feeble attempts to restrain himself by thinking of the old crone. Medea smiled and licked her lips as she kneeled over him and began to stick her fingers up the skirt to massage her starved snatch. “Honey, ah dear would you be ever so good as to do one last favour for your beloved sister tonight?” Medea spoke all too sweetly for Percy’s taste as knew thought he knew what was coming, “and what might that be dear sister” he replied, “just you wait and see” she muttered to herself as she took her moistened fingers out of her snatch and grabbed Percy up in her clutches. Holding him to her face she smiled, “my pussy is starved, and you’re the perfect snack size” she told him licking her lips once again. Ramming him deep inside her she left him to wriggle about of his own accord, her body writhing with pleasure causing the landscape to shake slightly. He was the perfect size for her whole and his the intensity of his squirming about increased she began to ooze liquid onto his face which he lapped up on her command. When she was finished toying with him she pulled him out soaked in her juices and sucked like a lollipop until he was clean,  she was far too tired to say anything further however and so she jammed him into her pussy once more, this time feet first and she left his head out in the open air so he did not suffocate. As she lie in the afterglow of her orgasm before drifting off to sleep she thought about Percy’s obedience to her whims  then moaned to herself “grow with me baby, and become a God”.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remember positive reviews will inspire me to keep chapter updates frequent, critical reviews will inspire me to make my work better, please review!