- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Percy is asked to do a difficult thing in the name of Serifos and a true goddess finally comfronts the pretender.

For an entire year Medea resided over the Island of Serifos, although she had been targeted by the earths most powerful forces it seemed her skin was just too tough to be phased by either bullets or missiles, after 6months of simply sunbathing as the earths forces rained hell upon her body she was confronted by the earths leaders who agreed to allow her to control Serifos without interference –at least until they found a weapon that could kill her- which she did. The growing had also stopped, she was no larger now than when she was when she first walked into Serifos as its new goddess. Percy on the other hand had shrunk considerably, as he was never supposed to be a giant the effects of growing inside Medea had faded and as Medea herself was not growing anymore it seemed Percy was doomed to regress to his old height which was still a foot above the average.

I flew to my old perch at the height of Serifos to once again find my goddess waiting for me, “It is time” she spoke with absolute authority, “Medea’s transformation is almost complete but I still have one last task for you my most loyal friend” she smiled sweetly as she looked in my direction, I spread my wings and bowed low giving her a loud hoot of appreciation. “One year ago some particular possessions were left in Percy’s care, he however abandoned them when he approached his sister, they must be brought back to him, when the time comes for him to use them I shall appear to show him his true path. You must then find the beautiful one and tell her to sleep at the bottom of the sea so Medea does not spot her before she has completed her own transformation.” I hooted again so that she knew I understood and then flew off leaving my gleaming goddess behind me hearing only the faintest whispers of “good luck” as I soared to the outskirts of the city in order to recover the lost items.

Percy awoke in the ruins of his old house, “eh, at least I can fit in my own bed again, I think I would of started a rebellion if Medea had me sleeping on rocks again, for someone so vain I’m surprised she does it herself, although it’s much grassier where she sleeps.” Rubbing his eyes he went to stare out his window but as he did so a large owl flew into his room and dropped a great sack on his bedroom floor which gave off loud metal clanging noises as it fell. Percy recognised the sack instantly and shot a curious look at the bird, “what or who are you?” he asked, I gave a loud hoot and flew off to complete the rest of my task. Percy stashed the items into his cupboard lest Medea catch him with them and made his way to the beach where he would be expected to start worshiping Medea before anyone else as was a new tradition in Serifos. As he was making his way down to the beachhead he noticed a positively gorgeous woman wearing along bright silver gown exposing her upper breasts, back and shoulders, she was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen, recognising her instantly as his substitute teacher Aphro, she was lucky not to have been crushed since Medea’s rise to power, she was truly a beauty to behold and Medea did not like to complete for anyone’s affections. She was a fair bit ahead of him and as he approached the beach she was already at the edge of the beach, she kept on walking despite being fully clothed, Percy called out to her to ask what she was doing, the beautiful woman turned and smiled, then gave him a wing as she ran and dove into the sea, for a while Percy waited for her to come up but she never did.

Suddenly Medea snatched up Percy in one hand and brought him up to her glowering face. “You missed it!” she hissed, Percy’s heart was pumping rapidly and he was finding it difficult to think on –or indeed off- his feet “I err, um, I was ah…watching the dolphins, I’m sorry I lost track of time” Medea raised a single eyebrow and gave him a look that said “did you really think that was going to work?” Without any further ado Medea threw Percy in her mouth and began to suck and toss him all around her gob as a punishment for both his tardiness and for his lies. When she was finished she spat him out into the sea and left him to his own devices to get out as she took her leave. Percy found it very difficult to make his way back to the surface as the thick layer of spit seemed to drag him down even further into the depths, as he was about to lose his breath he head a whisper in the water which said  “don’t give up Percy” and as the voice faded a dolphin sped up from the deep, he grabbed onto its fin and it took me to shore. The dolphin did not stand on ceremony, it sped away the moment Percy had arrived on the shoreline. Staring into the bottomless sea from the end of a long jetty he pondered whether he had really heard a voice, and whose voice it might have been. “Could it be…her?” he thought out loud, only when evening came did he leave the pier and return to his own bed to ponder the day’s events further.

Dawn on the Island of Serifos, there were no seagulls or any birds, there were scrawny cats prowling the ally’s and men just as scrawny roaming commuting to the great clearing made in the town centre a year go where they would find their goddess Medea and worship them before they went about their usual jobs. Medea was wearing absolutely nothing this morning but she had the people die her hair both above her head and below her waist a dark emerald green. Medea observed the gathering before her but noticed Percy was not among them, she figured he had overslept and so decided to talk to the people before her maintenance began so as to give him time to wake up. “People of Serifos, there is an artefact in this town that’s very special to your goddess, it is a mirror with an owl engraved at the top of its frame, you must find this mirror for me within a week or there will be sacrifices,” she demanded with complete confidence and diction despite her lack of clothing. Before Medea could explain what the sacrifices would be for their failures however, they head a great crash, something was waking up. Medea stood up tall and looked around, “perhaps an earthquake?” she muttered to herself. Then her heart stopped. She gasped loudly. Terrified at what she saw she let out an ear splitting scream. Percy jolted out of his bed at the noise and ran to the window. A great splash roared from the Aegean sea as the most beautiful woman anyone had ever seen arose from its depth. She was three times as tall as Medea and as she stepped onto the shore everyone heard the great crashing sound, even those on different islands heard it. The woman had long golden blonde hair and wore a beautiful silver gown but no sandals. “It WAS her!” Percy shouted from his bedroom window.

The ginormous woman walked up to the town and then looked directly at Medea. “You are no Goddess!” she boomed, her face full of wrath, her glowed red as she spoke, “and neither do you know true beauty” as she continued her voice softened and her eye colour faded to orange and then to yellow, “true beauty lies in the heart as well as the body, it is in everything you do as well as everything you wear” her voice was now totally calm and her eyes faded from yellow to green and again to blue once she had finished speaking. She smiled at the terrified Medea before speaking again this time in a very sweet and girlish voice, “but I will show you true beauty” she giggled a bit after she said this as her eye colour changed to purple. She then preceded to stretch her legs from one side of Serifos to the other and completely undress herself so that her garments lay in a circle around the town. Now naked she began to caress and feel her body as though she hadn’t seen it in a long time, her eyes constantly flickering between bright blues and greens to different shades of purple. Once she was finished she then beamed at Medea and said “It’s time to teach you a lesson”.

Percy was dumbstruck, he wanted to use this distraction to swim away from Serifos and never return but he was struck dumb by both the beautiful women before him, “Percy, it is time for you act” came a voice from behind him. Percy turned round to see a bronzed athletic woman in golden scale armour and wearing a red cape standing before him. “Who, Who are you!?” Percy shouted very alarmed at this new presence in his room. “I am help” the woman replied, she nodded towards the cupboard and not wanting to anger this woman as she looked like she could handle herself well so Percy scrambled over to the cupboard and took out it’s only contents that he had placed there the night before. Eyeing the garments for a second and then turning her head to Percy once again she spoke in a very commanding tone that made Percy wonder if she was not some kind of undead general from ancient Greece. “I’m sorry to ask this of you, but this is not the task of one such as myself, you alone must use this items to fly up into your sister from below, once inside you must stimulate her as best as you can causing her to experience total sexual release at the same time as a true goddess so you must be careful of your timing. Once this is done the fused female juices will give rebirth to the town of Serifos, the people will feel fed, the land will be the more fertile than ever before, and even the buildings will mend. Once this is done you must escape your sister as she will become a prisoner of the gods and you along with her if you don’t escape, I should tell you that there is a new stage to Medea’s transformation that will make your task very difficult, Medea’s hair will soon become alive in both regions, you will need the sickle and shield to break through the defences of her vagina. Do you understand Percy?” Percy stumbled backwards in shock at what he was hearing, then he closed his eyes “yes, it makes sense, because it doesn’t make sense, nothing has made sense in over a year! So I will go with your plan, but I wish my sister did not have to be taken captive, she has lived a hard life” Percy pleaded. The woman before him shook her head and told him “this is the way it has to be, an insult to the gods cannot be tolerated, ever” and with those final words she transformed into a golden owl and departed out of my window and into the horizon.

Meanwhile outside in the town Aphro had pinned Medea to the ground with her foot as the girl frantically tried to escape the island, the fall caused the destruction of many buildings. “Worship me girl, worship true beauty, kiss my toes and I will release you!” came the voice of Aphro from overhead, “Never!” Medea screeched as she scratched and bit at Aphro’s great foot. Aphro only smiled as she pushed Medea into the dirt with greater force, eventually Medea conceded “Fine, fine! If this will stop I will kiss your feet” Medea said exasperatedly, “for your lack of cooperation you will lick the entire foot and kiss each of them after you are done!” Aphro demanded, once again Medea replied with “fine.” Once Medea was done services the goddesses feet she asked “can I go now?” to which Aphro responded by lifting her up into the air “of course not sweet thing, the offer to let you go expired when you decided to scratch at these beautiful feet, you’re not going anywhere.” With that she seemed to grow even larger so Medea was only the size of her own face, she then placed Medea into her open maw and closed her lips around half of her body and began sucking on her like a lollipop. “Perhaps I will use you as a lollipop for the rest of eternity” she said after she spat the soggy Medea into her cupped hands. Picking her up once again she rubbed the poor woman down her cleavage and around her nipple to stimulate herself further.

Percy rushed to put on his winged sandals and done on his helmet of invisibility, he then grabbed the sickle and shield and flew off towards Medea. Aphro set Medea down onto the floor, then with a wide smile she started to lower herself onto Medea, Medea kicked, pushed and screamed as the goddesses pussy held her head and neck tightly in its grip and lifted her high into the air. Percy flew towards Medea’s kicking legs, trying as hard as he could to avoid what would be certain death, he looked up to see more and more of her body being swallowed by the great pussy above. Aphro looked down with her goddess vision and aided Percy by reaching down and holding Medea’s legs apart, Percy seeing the opportunity that had been presented to him gave Aphro a thumbs up which was returned with a wink before he flew up to meet his sisters snatch. The moment he arrived he was entangled in the thick curly fur, but he soon noticed that it was alive, the green hairs on her lower half hissed and snapped at him like snakes…hold on as Percy looked closer he realised, they were snakes! Using his sickle to slice off their heads, he hacked away until Medea’s bush was thoroughly trimmed.

Bracing himself, he stared up at Medea’s cavernous pussy, to his horror he saw that much of Medea’s torso had been swallowed by Aphro’s own ever hungry and dripping wet sex. Percy swallowed hard and flew right into the maw of his sisters sex, he kept flying up and up in an attempt to find the ever elusive g-spot. He banged her walls with his shield to provoke a reaction out of her body. Percy could feel everything shaking; it would seem Aphro was almost finished. Percy chanced a look down to see if he could see any light which would suggest there was still a good chance of escape if things went bad, but all he saw was a great finger trying hard to squeeze its way into Medea and only just about succeeding, it came higher and higher, eventually reaching me and pushing me into something soft, the walls around me shook violently, I thought this was surely the end before the finger descended, and there was no light once it had left Medea, it was like being inside a Russian doll. Percy knew what he had to do now however and so he went to work, firstly he took of his helmet and also dropped his sickle as they were only slowing him down, he then proceeded to bash the g-spot with his shield as hard as he possibly could, he licked and fucked it when his arm got tired and he had to drop the shield as well, the walls around him quivered as he did so.

Suddenly two fingers fingers appeared but these were not those of Aphro as they slipped inside with ease, “thank you brother, for comforting me in my time of need, I love you” said Medea as she swallowed mouthfuls of the goddess’ discharge. Percy could not hear what she said but he had a job to do and he was going to use these fingers to do it, when the fingers got close to his position he touched them so that Medea knew where he was, when they came up again Percy dodge out the way so Medea was hitting her g-spot directly, Percy aided the situation by continuing to trub the spot. The tremors got so great that it felt as though a volcano was about to go off from inside Medea. At last with much effort, there was a great flood of cum that washed all over him and swept him out of Medea’s cavern, Medea too was greeted by the thick creamy substance but unlike Percy she was not washed out, once out of Medea’s cave Percy was swept out of an even larger one with the combined force of Medea and Aphro’s cum. Finally able to breath the open air he hovered over the town of Serifos and watched as the cumdrops rained over the down, restoring buildings and transforming into food for the people as it hit the ground.

Aphro let out one last sigh of pleasure before patting her pussy and declaring, “Medea will accompany me to the heavens, she will be a servant to all the goddesses, I can think of a few who have been waiting to get their hands on her for a while. With one final wink she disappeared into the stars and beyond. Percy arrived at his lonely house, chuffed, exhausted and slightly saddened by what he just had to do, upon reaching his bedroom he noticed the woman he had met earlier was already there, but she wore no cape or even clothes but a golden plated thong. “So how do you fancy trying your hand at a real goddess” she moaned. Percy grinned, I could use a new challenge, she bit her lip and murmured “I bet you could.” 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remember positive reviews will inspire me to keep chapter updates frequent, critical reviews will inspire me to make my work better, please review!