- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Percy exeriances his sister in her entirety for the first time, as a result he spends the rest of the day in moral conflict.

Medea stirred in her bed beside Percy and smiled to herself, at last a man who could utterly satisfy her every whim without requiring anything back in return. Lying comfortably in her bed pondering the last nights events she started to notice her feet seemed to be dangling off the far side of her bed and that she seemed to occupying a great deal of space, not even noticing that Percy was still in the bed at  this point, she looked around to see him sleeping right on the edge of the bed, with his feet easily fitting inside its confines. Medea brought her large leg over Percy’s hips whilst simultaneously rubbing her breasts against his back and kissing his neck “wake up baby” she breathed. Percy stirred and awoke to see his significantly bigger sister cooing over him, he was not surprised, her size confirmed that his nightmare had only been real after all but his penis lay limp and as it would not be provoked into life Medea ceased her endeavours to arouse it and instead ushered him out of bed to compare their heights. BAM! “OW!” cried Medea as her head wrapped hard against the low ceiling (it was only a few inches higher than the door frame). Percy looked at Medea in total amazement and sheer terror “WOW, you’ve erm, grown!? I can only just see above your chest!”

Medea brought him in closer, squeezing him against her engorged bosom “you enjoyed last night didn’t you? I would like for you to enjoy the things you do both for and with me and see my happiness as your reward, as you are aware I am growing, and soon I will be a goddess among men, at this point I would like you to become my mortal husband, I hope you understand how important that makes you to me and appreciate your role”. Before Percy could disagree to this she grabbed his now firm penis and brought and with a jerk lifted it up and inside her. With her newfound height she also found gained some newfound strength and managed to hold Percy hovering off the ground by the base of the penis whilst wiggling it around in her now much large cavern looking for that elusive perfect spot. “AH-AHH-AHHHHHH” Percy came wildly his eyes almost rolling into the back of his head due to the intensity but Medea wasn’t done and so without further ado she dropped Percy on the floor to follow up with a large foot to take rest against penis, the foot’s soft warmth stimulating the limp penis back into action. Medea chuckled excitedly allowing a trickle of dribble to fall onto Percy’s rock hard shank, she commenced to bend down and engulf the penis into her wide open maw, wrapping her tongue around it like a boa constrictor. Percy yelped and swore in ecstasy “fuck yes, come on sis, oohhh you’re the best!” but just before he came again, she released him and sat on the bed beckoning the frustrated Percy to take care of her nether regions, he complied but not without clear irritation. She kept him stimulated as he worked by playing with his penis with the balls of her feet and her toes. She too was nearing her climax so she threw her legs apart and pulled Percy up by his arm pits so that he was in position to enter her and tease her hardened nipples with his tongue. At last he exploded all inside of her and Medea laid back to enjoy the afterglow “good boy” she uttered exasperatedly, Percy too laid down to rest, his heart was pounding from exhaustion, he did not have the strength to reply.

Once Percy had tended to his usual chores of keeping Medea’s body looking pretty he preceded to make his way to school. This would usually be a sprinting affair but he was far too tired and distracted to do so, he had always been very close to his sister but even he knew this was way too far. Remembering how he pulled away and objected her original command to undress her he couldn’t help but question what had made him concede, all he remembered was looking into her beautiful eyes and feeling a bit cold whilst losing all sense of emotion or will whilst he penis hardened like a rock which she used for her own will. “Arrr this can’t be right, I hate this!” he yelled allowed to himself much to the confusion of passers-by. Finally arriving at the school he could not wait for something to take his mind off last night, greeted by the usual flurry of young girls asking him how he was and what he was doing that evening he was overjoyed when his good friends Herm and Haden arrived to clear the way.

“Yo dude, you seem a little distracted” Herm whispered from the desk beside him, “it’s nothing don’t worry about it” Percy replied unconvincingly. “Well me and Haden think something is up, you been acting real strange all morning but I was wondering if it has anything to do with the real strange items we received” Percy was immediately brought back down to earth by this as what was happening to his sister could certainly be considered strange, perhaps it was related to these to these items, “what items are these?” he asked curiously. Lunchtime arrived at last so Herm and Haden dragged him round a quiet spot at the edge of the school grounds usually haunted by crack addicts and rarely visited upon by anyone, today however things were quite quiet. Herm then preceded to open his bag and pull out a pair of sandals with small angel-like wings attached to the straps that wrap round the ankle, Percy was baffled and waited for Herm to explain but he was busy pulling out a second item, this time from the rucksack on Haden’s back. With a final strong tug he pulled his prize out to reveal an unembellished black war helmet. “We found these at the end of our beds this morning” Haden said in response to the bewildered expression on Percy’s face “so? Ok I confess it’s weird that they just turned up but what’s so special about them” replied Percy. Neither Percy nor Herm could answer that as when Hade donned the helmet and Herm wore the sandals nothing had happened but each of them felt that they were special and meant for something.

The three boys went their separate ways after lunch each having all picked different classes at the end of last year, Herm was off to music lessons, Haden went to Ancient civilisation classes and Percy made his way to hospitality and catering a class chosen for him by his dear sister. Upon entering his classroom however he was met with the most beautiful site, a tall woman with ocean blue eyes and long neat brunette and curly hair. She had slightly tanned skin and was wearing a long silver gown with golden sandals as well as a beautifully crafted ring on her wedding finger –much to Percy’s dismay. She stood with perfect posture was standing at the head of the class, it seems they had a substitute. Percy was one of only 3 boys in the glass but the others like him were simply ogling the woman while the girls jealously waited for her to begin the class and explain why she was wearing such extravagant clothing. “Afternoon class, I will be your teacher for today as Mrs Heras is not feeling so well, you can call me Mrs Pandemos or if you do not mind being informal, call me Aphro” The teachers words warmed the ears of the 3 men hearing, they simply nodded mindlessly obsessed with her beauty as she sat down in her chair and began to eat a Golden Delicious apple. She never explained why she wore the gown she did, and the sweetness in her voice made the thought of antagonising her about it seem rude so the girls never attempted to call her up on it.  The class she ran with a very hands off approach unlike Mrs Heras who was in your face constantly, and Aphro always seemed liable to veer off the subject of food and instead become preoccupied in a conversation about fashion with the girls, Percy even though he heard a mention of love and boys. He liked her smile, she seemed to smile at him a lot, as though they shared a secret he was not savvy to, it then dawned on him that he due to spend another evening with Medea, he wondered if she went to work at that size, or if she could even fit through the door.

Arriving at his home at last he noticed there was something very different about the way he looked from the outside. Then it struck him, “WHERES THE FUCKING DOOR!?” as he approached the home he heard a faint giggle from within and he ran upstairs to confront his sister, abusing him was one thing, but leaving them both open to danger from others what something completely different. As he arrived at his sisters bedroom door he remembered how there were scratches against the top and sides of the wall where the door frame used to be, had she really grown that big he thought to himself. “Come in” the familiar sound of Medea’s voice beckoned only it sounded slightly deeper and harsher than before, she must have heard him run up the stairs. When opened the door he was met with what he might have called the most beautiful site had he not seen Aphro earlier that day. His sister lay naked in room which she had filled with mattresses as now her legs required a second mattress all to their selves. He wondered how she had managed to fit in the room before he noticed a great hole in the wall that lead to his old room, and sure enough when he stepped out of Medea’s room to see the condition of his own there was a great hole where the door used to be.

Medea demanded that Percy approach and worship her feet as he would usually do, and now that they were so large –from the top of his head to his chest- she had quite the difficult time of it, licking between each tails and digging out anything that lie underneath the nail. When he was finished tending to her feet and kissing each one as was custom she told him to follow her into his room “I want to show you something quite awesome” intrigued Percy followed. Just like Medea’s room this room had a miraculous turn around in the course of the day, it seemed Medea had spent her time fixing up the house, his room was entirely tiled and there were showerheads attached all over the roof witch he assumed linked up with the new dial he saw on the wall. Gobsmacked he walked around his old room and conceded, in his mind he knew there was no way of gaining any control here, or freedom. What happened next fortified this idea further as Medea turned the dial on and started to bathe in the shower, water running into the drains and only just reaching the two holes in the wall but not enough to cause a problem, Medea had to bathe in the great shower as she was too large to stand. Grinning she reached for Percy, she was not yet large enough to grip him tightly in one hand but she amounted to a little over twice his size and so had a huge strength advantage.

Dragging him away from the exit and towards her she bit her lower lip as her grin turned to a more animal like lust. She then grabbed his head and rubbed it all over her body like a flannel. Smothering his head into her pussy as though she were trying to engulf it in her fanny she started to get rowdy “I’ve got a very special place for you, one not even you have worshiped…yet!” she taunted, grabbing his head again roughly she pulled him behind her then pushed him to the floor. Rolling over onto her back Medea’s soft butt landed right on Percy’s face, she pushed herself back and forth getting all she could out of his tired head, “kiss and lick and worship your new goddess!” she shouted as she buried his head deeper into her butt as she sat up straight. “Mmmm that’s good” she moaned as her ecstasy rose again, getting up she grabbed Percy’s chin and grinded his face in-between her butt cheeks. When she was done with him there she turned off the shower and threw his ragged body on the floor, she was starting to grow again, Percy saw it this time, her breasts grew larger and her legs grew longer and once she stopped she was the size of the room even when she was cross legged and sitting down. She slammed her foot down hard on Percy’s battered body so he was stuck to the soul of her foot then dragged him back close to her and preceded to pin him with the balls of her feet once he arrived, her knee caps touching the top of the ceiling. Licking her lips she told him “I’m not finished yet”

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remember positive reviews will inspire me to keep chapter updates frequent, critical reviews will inspire me to make my work better, please review!