[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

The world has been decimated by an unknown flaming.  Who reorganizes the world, and what is she doing with it?


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 6349 Read: 24990
Published: August 01 2012 Updated: August 16 2012
Story Notes:

It's time for me to begin yet another new story. Unlike the last “GTS” story I have begun, Sandra's Big Change, this story won't have it's size-friendly plot elements known until a bit after the introduction/beginning is over with. Just bear with me for this. I was listening to music one night and got a huge idea. This isn't going to be an incredibly smutty story. It's going to be a huge story. At least, I want to make it huge, in the makings-of-a-world sense.

As far as subgenres go, I will add them to the Tags section of this post as I make them, but to start things off, I want to say that I'll be attempting to thrown in a little bit of everything, so long as it can be shown in a realistic sense. I'll be doing gentle, mean, etc. Bear with me and I hope you enjoy the story that has randomly created itself in my head.

1. Prologue - The World Goes Down in Flames by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1013 words)

The world has fallen at the hands of a mysterious wall of flames, strategically targeting various cities and world leaders. What will become of this world?

2. Two People, Running for Shelter by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1179 words)

Two torn-up young people run across the ruins of Cincinnati, trying to make it to a shelter, before it's too late...

3. Blind in Prison by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1082 words)

Mark wakes up in darkness, only to find pain all around his body and nothing within sight's reach...

4. Questions Begin with Location by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1028 words)

Mark finally starts to get answers about where he is, talking to a woman near him...

5. Learning About "Her" by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1019 words)

Isabella begins to tell Mark about this “her” character...

6. Curious and Tired by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1028 words)

Mark begins to further his curiosity, but stops when he gets tired...