- Text Size +

Three Little Women (Vignette #2)

Bianca stared up at the sky. Or rather, the ceiling, but as high above her as it was, it might as well had been the sky, with the light in the middle illuminating the otherwise-dark room like the sun bringing light to a new day. She stood in the middle of a plastic container, more like a box with no covering. At her size of two inches tall, the surrounding walls were just too high for her to climb.

She was not alone in this prison. With her were two other women, both around her age. One was like her, pale and blonde; the other was petite and of Asian descent. All three had been stripped of all but their underwear, and left inside of this box to wait for the man responsible for their imprisonment.

This man was a complete psychopath. He was attractive enough, but the proverb of a wolf in sheep's clothing rung very true with him. He had lured her in with sweet talk, but soon passed out somehow. When she came to, she was in her current state, and he had made it very clear to her that she was nothing more than a disposable toy to him. The same with the other women with her, as well as the unfortunate women who had met their ends.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps approaching. The two other women sprung to their feet and nervously watched the open doorway. Bianca looked at the two women; the blond woman seemed to be putting on more of a brave front, while the Asian woman shook in fear and held on to the blonde.

As expected, the young man walked inside. He was truly a sight to behold; to them, he was a giant in the truest sense of the word. Of course, it was just that the three of them were so tiny; thanks to this, the man could keep his scheme going for years under the notice of the outside world.

The giant approached the container, and kneeled before it. His eyes shifted from the two girls in front of Bianca, to her, and back to the pair.

"Right, which one of you is next?" he asked.

The word "next" shook Bianca to her core. To her, this implied that another woman had meet her end at his hands.

As if he was waiting for an answer that he did not receive, the man sighed. "Fine, I'll decide it myself."

Taking hold of the sides of the container, he tilted it forward. The plastic floor was slippery, especially with their bare feet. All three women slid down the slope created by the tilt and fell to the slanted wall ahead. Then, the tilting continued, and the wall eventually became another slope that caused them to fall onto the wooden floor before the giant's flip-flop-clad feet.

The man stood upright and threw the container elsewhere. Up close, Bianca could take in the sheer terror that his stature evoked within her. Her legs began to feel like jelly, but despite this, she found herself backing away from the man.

Unfortunately, he seemed to notice this and looked right in her direction.

"You," he declared.

With his right foot, he pulled it back and swept it ahead of him against the floor, giving the two women in front of him a violent shove towards Bianca. She could hear them screaming both as he did this and as they sped past her. Then, in just mere steps, he approached her and reached down and grabbed her from the floor.

Held between his index finger and thumb, Bianca screamed as he brought her to his face. Without a word, the man merely looked at her for a few seconds. Bianca closed her eyes and turned away; the sight was just too terrifying for her. Then, the pressure on her body increased as his digits pressed against her chest, which caused her to scream once more, this time in sheer pain.

After what seemed like an eternity, the pressure relented, and Bianca was left to catch her breath. Not for long, however, as she was soon turned upside-down, and then released from his grip. As she fell through the air, she wondered if this would be her end; hitting the floor with enough force to kill her. She would welcome such an end, as she did not want to give this man the satisfaction of killing her.

However, she hit the ground with far less force than she had anticipated. She quickly realized that her size had much to do with it, as a normal-sized person falling from a similar height would have broken most of the bones in their body.

She laid on the floor, the giant man standing over her behind her head. She stared up at him as he looked back down upon her with a particularly evil look on his face. She winced, and prepared to get up. However, before she could do so, a great weight pressed down on her head and pinned her to the floor.

~~~

Janice recovered rather quickly after being kicked by the giant young man. However, even though his attention had been turned elsewhere, she was still unbelievably scared; so much so that she could not move, despite her blond companion trying to pull her to do so.

She watched as he dropped the other blond woman to the floor, and then, a few seconds after impact, he moved the tip of his foot onto her head. The woman's limbs flailed about wildly as he appeared to apply just enough for to keep her in place without killing her. As her arms moved to the sandal's sole in a futile attempt to lift the weight off of her face, the man looked towards Janice and her companion, and flashed them a sadistic smile.

Then, he stepped down completely. Janice nearly gagged at the sight of blood bursting from underneath his flip-flop, as the woman's limbs tensed up for a moment before falling lifeless onto the floor.

Afterwards, he lifted his foot and stomped down on the rest of her body, twisting his foot to grind it down to a bloody smear. She could see the blood and other remains spurt from beneath his foot with each movement, as well as hear the sound of bones crunching and grounding into dust.

"Oh my god..." Janice wanted to throw up, but she fought to keep it within her.

After a moment or so, the man's foot came to a stop, resting on top of what used to be a human woman. He looked in their direction, and then spoke, "Who's next?"

The giant began to approach them, and Janice finally found the courage to flee. She and the remaining blond woman turned and began to run in the opposite direction. They quickly learned that it was a futile effort; they could both hear and feel his footsteps approaching fast as each step created a tremor underneath their feet that nearly knocked them off-balance.

Then, something crashed down in front of them; a wall of denim with leather at the bottom. He had blocked their path. The blond woman tugged at Janice to turn the other way, but before they could do so, he slid his foot back, which collided with them and once again sent them sliding across the floor, this time back from where they had originally come from.

He did not give them an opportunity to recover before he went after them. By the time Janice and her companion had stood up, he had reached them both, and looked down upon them with a cruel expression worn on his face. Janice shivered in fear as her will to move once again betrayed her, as the blond woman tugged at her to run once more.

The giant then kneeled down and, with his left hand, pulled the blond woman away from her before tossing her to his left. She hit the floor and slid some distance further away before coming to a complete stop. Janice attempted to run after her, but as she looked in the direction of the giant, she was met with the hard nail of his index finger striking her very hard in the face, so much so that it knocked her away and sent her flying onto the floor.

She cried as she covered her face with her left hand. She could feel something wet coming from her aching nostrils, and upon pulling her hand away, she saw her blood on her palm. No doubt that her nose was broken--shattered, if you will--but a broken nose was the least of her worries at that point. She covered her nose again as the giant approached and stood over her.

Then, without a word, the giant lifted his left foot and brought it down onto her right arm. She let out a loud scream as his foot obliterated her arm and sent a shockwave of extreme pain into her body. He stepped off of her demolished arm, and Janice could see her blood and parts of her arm plastered onto the sole of his leather sandal as he removed it from her.

The giant man stood over her as she continued to scream. He did nothing but watch her writhe and cry in pain at both her broken nose and lost arm. Through her watery eyes, she could see that he was smiling, taking joy in the horrors that he was inflicting on her. She wished that she had the power to kill him, to do to him what he had done to her, the previous woman, and any other person he had murdered in the past. She wanted to yell this at him, to let him know of the hatred that she had for him.

Instead, she muttered out, "Please... kill me..."

~~~

After being tossed aside, Kathleen watched as Tim toyed with his latest victim, the young woman that she had tried to save along with herself. But she should have known that it would be a futile effort; Tim was just too big and too strong for her to fight against.

She had known of Tim since high school; they were not friends or anything close, but she had a few classes with him. Back then, she did not consider himself anything remarkable; he mainly kept to himself and barely socialized with anyone. Despite constantly scoring high on tests and exams, there were whispers that he was not all there in the head.

It looked like those rumors were true.

Kathleen winced as Tim stomped on the Asian woman's arm, followed by her blood-curdling scream filling the room, even at her size. Kathleen's stomach turned; both out of disgust and anger. She wished that there was something that she could do to stop this monster and rescue the young woman. Even if she would be without an arm, it would be better than completely losing her life.

Soon, Tim stepped away from the frenzied woman, and then looked right in her direction. Kathleen's heart sank as she turned and began to run.

"Wait right there," he said to the woman below him. "I'll deal with you later." Then, he gave chase after her.

She looked for a place where she could hide from him, but it was futile; any suitable place was well out of her reach, and he was hot on her trail. Soon, his shadow loomed over her, and she knew that there was no escape.

At that point, something inside of her erupted. Her feelings of anger and frustration took hold of her body. She did not know why, but she found herself turning right towards the giant and running towards his right foot. Once there, she quickly balled her hands into fists and began to pound and punch his big toe as hard as she could. At her size, it was more like she was hitting a wall, and it was very likely that she was doing more damage to herself while he felt nothing more than a tickle or prick. Either way, she did not let up. She wanted to let him know just how she felt about him, and at that point, words were useless.

Soon, she found herself hitting air. She looked and saw that he has pulled his foot back, leaving his empty sandal in its place. Once the bare foot settled on the floor, he did the same with his other foot. Then, he reached down and grabbed her off of the floor, holding her between his thumb and index finger, before walking back the way he came and heading towards the bed.

"What the hell was that?" he asked as he sat upon it. "You really thought you could beat me down or something? What are you, stupid?"

Kathleen didn't answer. She merely glared at him with angry eyes.

"You hate me, don't you? Well, I don't care. You're gonna hate me even more by the time I'm done with you."

He then crossed his right leg over his left knee, and then brought Kathleen down to his exposed sole. He then turned her towards it, and began to rub her against his sole. Her face was pressed against his flesh, and her mouth was eventually forced open by friction, causing her to be able to taste his sole with her tongue. She coughed and hacked a few times as Tim continued, taking her from the ball of his foot to his heel, and through his arch as well. He pressed her head between the crevaces under each of his toes, as well as the underside of his biggest toe. He rubbed her face between his big and second toes, her head moving against the sides and webbing.

After several minutes, her torture finally stopped, leaving her gasping heavily for fresh air as he placed his foot back onto the floor. Her reprieve would not last for long; he then reached down and released her onto the floor between his feet. As he sat back up, he lifted his bare foot and lowered it onto her.

Kathleen fought violently as she felt the pressure of his flesh increase slightly and pin her to the hard floor, the ball of his foot right upon her face. She tried in a futile attempt to push the massive weight off of her, but to no avail; she was more liable to break both of her arms if she kept at it.

And yet, she continued to fight and struggle relentlessly.

~~~

Tim took great delight in the sensations of the tiny woman writhing beneath his foot. It excited him, knowing that no matter what she did, there would be no escape for her at all, no salvation short of death.

Kathleen was an old classmate of his back from high school. She was a popular girl, a cheerleader who was the dream of all of the guys, and the envy of the girls. Of course, she had a bit of a pretentious ego back then and mainly associated herself with other students in her own popular crowd. Whether or not she had mellowed out since then was of no interest to him. He wanted to crush that once-popular star out under his foot once and for all, and he exerted even more pressure upon the tiny woman as her struggles became more frantic.

However, he fought the urge.

After relishing in her movements for a few more minutes, he finally removed his foot from her, leaving her gasping and sweating heavily. He reached down and picked her up with his right hand; with his free hand, he unbuckled his belt and undid the button and zipper on his jeans. He then grabbed the band of his boxer-briefs and held Kathleen over the dark abyss.

"I changed my mind," he told her. "I'm not going to kill you. Not yet, anyway. I'm going to keep you around for later use." He then released her, letting her fall into his underwear, in which she landed on the tip of his erect member. "Now, don't disappoint me in there." He said as he released the band and put his pants back on.

After rebuckling his belt, he stood still and took in Kathleen's movements around his penis. He felt himself getting even more excited, almost to his limit. She seemed to still be fighting for her freedom; this kind of desperation only aroused him even further.

He was driven out of his trance when he noticed that the previous woman--whose arm he had smashed--was still alive. She laid on the floor, motionless but alive; her crying had not let up since he had flicked her earlier.

He walked toward her and stood over her. After watching her for a few seconds, he moved his right foot over her and stepped down. Unlike with Kathleen, he did not spare this woman, and exerted much more force, crushing her. He felt her bones crack and break and her flesh brust into wet and sticky fluids as he applied more pressure; unlike with the previous women that night--in which he wore his flip-flops--he was not completely bare and as such felt everything beneath his foot. Before long, his foot completely settled, but he exerted even more pressure as he lifted his heel and grinded on the ball of his foot even harder to further pulverize her.

Afterwards, he lifted his foot and set it down beside the mess. Whatever remained of the woman was twisted into an unrecognizable splatter of red paste and bits of hair and fabric. The only thing that even remained of her was bits of her flattened arm, it having been pressed hard into floor by his earlier stomp.

Upon seeing this, Tim found that he could not contain himself any longer. He rushed out of his bedroom and headed for the bathroom, where he could release his pent-up euphoria and then rest for the night. As he reached the bathroom, he had one last idea.

"Kathleen would make great 'target practice'." He said to himself, with diabolic glee.


----->