- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All comercial products depicted are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Equalizing by Gimlet
I don't generally do shrinking... I don't generally do digestion or fatalities... but this story idea presented itself to me and I don't like to mess with an idea just to fit my fantasies, I'd rather it worked right. I'd Rather it FELT right as I write it down. This one did. I hope you like it.
F/F, Vore, Shrinkage, Growth, Domination, Digestion, Revenge.
GimletGP@Hotmail.com

Winnie wiped the  grease from her face and beamed at the latest incarnation of her life long work. The Equalizer had eaten up most of her free time for the last fourteen years, over a hundred thousand dollars in parts, and that didn't include the components she had made herself. Winnie was a rarity, a girl who was an engineeer, machinist, computer programmer and scientist... and good at all four. She personally knew quite a few ladies who were good at one, or even two professions in that list, but all? Rare. Most of those careers tended to be dominated by men.
Idly she stroked a hand down the smooth metal casing on one of the stabilizer oscillation mounts. The mark 1 had only had three SOMs, now there were seven of the large, angular, cylindrical shapes arranged around the central unit. Problems with stabilization had plagued early versions, one of the main reasons this project had taken as long as it had. But Winnie was not one to give up lightly, especially when there was such a good reason for all this.
Revenge.
Winifred Samantha Parker was short, and had always been short. Right now she was just a hair over four foot tall, but she'd been shorter not that long ago. She'd never looked quite like a dwarf, but enough to get some rather nasty remarks, especially way back in her youth. School had not been fun! Early there wasn't much to show she'd be a little on the diminutive side, but when she got much beyond age seven or eight it started to be obvious. In general she dealt with it, pragmatically as usual, and she just made sure to ignore all those that insulted her, and use her talents to improve the lot of those that didn't insult her. She got into clubs, usually the geeky ones but she wasn't picky. She helped out on school projects that the teachers sometimes had difficulty with. In general, apart from the odd idiot making fun of her, she had a good time...
Until her parents moved city when she was thirteen years old. New school, new kids, new teachers. She knew she'd have to start all over again proving she was worth being friends with, and not worth annoying! But things started to go wrong pretty quickly. People she'd met and who seemed friendly, suddenly insulting her and leaving her in the dust. The chess club she joined, that banned her the next day with no explanation. It took her a long time to find out why all this was happening, but a few odd comments from one Cassie Hendricks started her looking into the girl, and soon found she had her hand in everything.
It seems that from the first day there Cassie had taken an instant dislike to the 'midget freak' and made it her mission  to make life miserable for Winnie. She seemed to enjoy making others unhappy, but kept it to just a few people, so she had plenty of friends. Winnie was never quite sure whether all her friends knew what she did to those few she picked on, but they usually didn't stick around.
One got expelled for attempting to paint bomb Cassie, who of course was totally blameless! *Snort!* Yeah right!
One sought out psychiatric care after some very nasty incidents on the boating team had got her trapped in an upside down boat, chained to the oar pivots, stuck on the lake over night. That hadn't been pretty!
One left swearing revenge... oh right, that was her!
Winnie stepped forwards to the central unit, a large framework for the primary, sub harmonic attenuators. Getting any kind of Quantum entanglement was tricky, but this all stemmed from a project she'd worked on over fifteen years ago, an odd co-mingling of Quantum Entanglement, and Quantum Tunneling effects. She'd actually linked two particles so they mimicked each other's rotation. When one changed rotation the other did too. Big whoop, been done before! However these particles had never touched, they had in fact been twenty feet apart when they were 'connected' by altering the probability field effects in the near field interlinked. A third energizing particle was bounced between them and literally was effectively 'touching' both particles at the same time, linking them.
She'd been amazed that it worked, but the effects weren't something that could be utilized outside of a lab yet. That combined with her 'reputation' that had followed her since school and Cassie's treatment had meant her work got zero coverage. Over the last decade and a half she'd had to struggle to make ends meet, mostly by selling patents for staggering new inventions for rock bottom prices, crudely mass producing items she wouldn't have gone near normally, and trying her hand and writing handbooks and self help courses online. It had been necessary, the Equalizer had cost a bomb, in money and time, but now it was ready.
Last night she'd put the finishing touches to the last stage of the Mark VII. Of course the machine had worked for over a decade, it just hadn't done what she wanted it to do. It had taken her maybe a couple of years to make something that could link whole groups of particles together and she'd been surprised that once linked there was... transfer. Of mass mainly, but anything could transfer between the two 'packets'. When she'd got it up to macroscopic scale  she'd promptly grown a marble to bowling ball size, while shrinking a Bowling ball to marble size.
It seems size does matter after all! And Winnie had the key!
Recently she'd been working on organic links. It had taken quite a long time to get things working right with living tissue. There had been a lot of time when cancer or simply miss-arranged tissue killed anything that shrank or grew. Now the system organized things in a tree of chaotic, fractal groupings. Basically if you shrank, say, a lung it would keep the fine detail of the bronchial tubes would be maintained, but the overall number of 'groups' of tubes would shrink, maintaining cohesion. That last was the tricky bit and had taken over three years after she'd cracked basic organic cellular segregation. Now she'd tested it on herself in part, something that had been necessary if she was to proceed with her plan. Up till today she could only work on things slowly, the body's healing process repairing any damage from boundary conditions between groups. Using the Mark VI she'd slightly reduced her cranium, lengthened her legs and arms a little, and adjusted her body layout in her torso slightly. She no longer resembled a midget, now more looking like a shrunken woman. Her leg growth was the only reason she now was over four foot tall! There had been other... changes. Alterations to skin, flesh, even tendons and bones. All of this was with the aim that she had settled on that fateful day after first realizing what this process could do.
But, with the Mark VII... ahh, now the boundary conditions were blurry on the edges, no more cellular disassociation and general fracture points. Now... now things could finally move to the final phase!


Cassie woke with a head ache. Slowly she tried to sit up, and found she was already standing... sort of. Her eyes had trouble focusing, but it looked like she was inside some sort of pit, up to just below her shoulders. The edges of the pit looked sharp and artificial, making a two foot diameter circle around her. Actually as her eyes blurriness faded she thought it looked metallic in nature, and the circle way to perfect. Looking down she could see her body 'braced' by what looked like dozens of blue sticks, looking almost as if blue Twizzlers were snaking from the walls of the pit to stick to her... naked skin?!?
"What is going on?" Cassie moaned as her vision finally cleared. Yes, it was a pit, but looked more like an opening into a machine, a machine that spread around her for about five yards in all directions. Then she caught something behind her in her peripheral vision and turned as much as she could. "Who are you?" She said to the brown haired head facing away from her.
"Welcome back to the land of the living Cassie. My name... hmm, I wonder, do you think you can guess?"
Cassie's face scrunched, in the way she so hated in herself. Rage did not suit her and she strove very hard to avoid it. There were always those annoying people that got on her nerves. Well, for a while anyway.
"I don't play guessing games. Who are you?"
A sigh came from behind her, sounding rather exasperated.
"Oh, I guess I shouldn't have expected it. You hardly  ever were interested in intellectual pursuits were you Cassie. OK, my name is Winifred, though I prefer Winnie. Ring any bells?"
'Winnie' hadn't even bothered to turn to look at her, and Cassie was finding it hard to keep her head twisted that far back as well. The name didn't seem to jog her memory, but she was loth to admit that to whoever this was!
"You don't even remember do you? You know, a few years ago that would have thrown me into a rage so great... ahh, but that's another time. I have peace now within my grasp and it is going to be sweet, very sweet." The voice paused for maybe ten or fifteen seconds before starting again. "I suppose I should tell you, after all you deserve... OK, that was the wrong thing to say! You definitely don't DESERVE it! But I feel I should tell you the why's and wherefores. My name is Winnie as I said and I was in school with you. Oh, I did follow your 'career' after school by the way. Love the way you actually went to try to work for a company that was OWNED by one of the people you got expelled! Hah! Oh that was ironic, gave me quite a few laughs I can tell you! How long did he let you get used to being a gossip columnist before he black marked you and got you tossed out?"
Cassie was seeing red. That whole abominable incident, from someone who had had the nerve to fire her, HER! Yeah, he blamed her personally for all that  stupid stuff in school. Idiot! He deserved to be kicked out anyway! How the hell he'd gotten to be in charge of a newspaper! *sigh*
"You aren't going to get me to rankle like that you know." Cassie said calmly. "And sooner or later the police will find you. Kidnapping is a serious offense!"
"So is murder dear Cassie." The voice said sweetly.
Cassie's veins suddenly felt like ice. No... she was just trying to make her scared... yeah, never go that far over a minor incident at school? That was like sixteen years ago now!
"Let me tell you of what happened to me about two years after I left school, after you forced me out I should say. I'd been just starting on some... special research, and had a few options. I saw you at that beauty salon... Hah! Now you work as a hair stylist. After all those courses in writing and you are stuck in a barber's shop! Ah it's the little things! Ahem, anyway, I saw you at that salon getting your hair done and just wanted to squash you like a bug. You were across the street and just were so small from that distance. I just held my hand up and closed one eye, imagining your image between my fingers as if you'd shrunk into my hand. I just closed my fingers, to throttle you like a little doll in my palm... That's when the results I'd  been going over hit me... or their implications hit me. It's taken me fifteen years to finish  that work, but finally I can actually do what I planned... well, not quite that. There are limits to how far you can go and keep biological systems working right. But close. I found a way anyway. My ideas to get rid of you have changed a little over the years. They've become a little more intense, more... introspective. I'll let you... digest all that for a while shall I?"
Winnie giggled with at some private joke as the terrified Cassie tried to avoid showing her fear. What was this girl? She'd looked short when she'd glanced behind her, very short. Wait, that did stir some memories from school. Some horrid, deformed kid that should never have been let in in the first place! Yes, she remembered now and she had taken rather a shine to the task of making sure she didn't stay where she didn't belong. Obviously she'd done well for herself despite it all. The machinery around looked expensive. If she could just get an arm free perhaps she could smash some of it? That'd wipe the smile from her face... if Cassie could see the girl's face that is.
"Ready Cassie? I am. Let's go shall we?"
Suddenly a tingling, like electricity seemed to flow through her. It was as if that tingling was inside her, even her bones! Her vision went weird for a moment, then cleared, but the rim of the pit was... higher? It was up above her head. From above a slow voice echoed out. Was that Winnie? Why did her voice sound deeper?
"First stage successful! Wonderful! Pattern lock seems to be holding to point zero zero seven. Eighth level group boundaries have some minor degradation, seems within tolerances. Oh Cassie? How does it feel to be three foot tall?"
Cassie blinked. What?
A face loomed above her for a moment, Winnie, but larger! Her face seemed half again as big as she was earlier. What was going on?
"Oh you look sweet!" the huge face said in that slow, deep voice. "But we can manage a little better than that. Don't worry, I haven't been able to get anything smaller than a 1 to 4 ratio without causing severe biological problems, and we don't want that do we!"
Struggling Cassie tried desperately to free herself, but those blue sticky ropes pulled on her arms and legs from different directions. Every time she tried to move it just tugged on one of the ropes and she didn't move!
"Stop this NOW you bitch! I don't know what kind of drugs you got me on, but it's not gonna work!"
"Drugs?" The face above her bit it's lip trying avoid bursting out laughing. "Oh no Cassie, 'Just Say No!' "
The face drifted out of sight back from where it came from as laughter echoed above.
"Drugs! Hah! Oh go for it Cassie, take some LSD! That'll improve your outlook soon! Oh, by the way, get ready for the second and last stage! This is going to be a kicker!"
Before she could prepare her vision blurred again and cold fire shot through her veins. She screamed, the petrified scream of the unknown, as she dwindled still further... then fainted.


"Wakey wakey!" came a very deep, slow, but somehow feminine voice.
Slowly Cassie rose up, shivering from cold, pushing herself up on her elbows from where she was laying and stared up at... A giant! A naked female giant!
"In case you are wondering," That deep voice resounded in Cassie’s head, "you've only shrunk to a little under a quarter your original height, to about one foot two inches. But, since that was in all three dimensions it means you weight less than a sixtieth of your original weight. Just hair over two pounds. Great diet scheme Cassie eh?" The giant girl laughed, then calmed. "All that mass has to go somewhere, so I've gone up like a rocket! I only weighed 60lbs before, underweight on purpose due to my odd proportions. It pays to prepare! Now I've gained the size back I'm a little overweight, at least up top, at a whopping 6ft 2inches and 190lbs. Cool huh?"
The horrid giant twirled around slowly before Cassie, showing her improved physique and size. How was this possible?
"Now, I should add at this point that size was not the only thing I changed. You see to complete what I'd planned you'd have to be about half of your current height, but your heart, lungs and other organs would start to fail with that much change, so I had to figure out other ways of dealing with the problem."
Winnie pinched herself in the belly and pulled, the skin stretched out for nearly a foot before she let go and the skin slowly drew itself back in till finally it was as flat as before.
"You know, to begin with I tried to make myself stretchy, but it didn't work. Couldn't figure it out. Until I had a revelation! Don't try! Instead I increased the SIZE of my skin, and some other organs too, and then make it squish up. I know my skin looks smooth and normal, but it's actually under tension, drawing itself tight. The tension isn't that strong so anything can stretch it out. It's that great? Let me show you how great."
Suddenly two large hands reached for Cassie. She tried to pull back, but she felt out of sorts. Her body actually jerked off the bed (table?) as she tried to stand. Was she stronger? Before she could get herself back under control hands grabbed her body tightly, wrapping almost entirely around her torso, pinning her arms to her side. Struggle as she might she couldn't get free, but felt her heart hammering in her chest. Feeling faint Cassie weaved a little, her head bobbing around as she felt herself almost collapse unconscious.
"Oooh, gotta be careful! You are way too delicate at that size. Well, let's leave your head out then shall we?"
'What is she talking about?' Cassie wondered, then gaped as the giant girl sat on the edge of the table, spread her legs, and then lowered Cassie between them.
"Oh no.. NOOOOO!" She screamed as Winnie leg go of her with one hand, the fingers of the other just creeping far enough to hold her arms to her sides, and then she reached down to the moist slit between her legs and spread the glistening folds.
Kicking and screaming Cassie saw herself pushed closer, that free hand of Winnie's now grabbing her feet and pulling them towards that dripping hole. She screamed louder as her feet disappeared inside, humid heat enveloping her as she was shoved in. Winnie guided her legs, making sure she couldn't bend her knees, but Cassie couldn't believe the girl was actually taking it all! This was like some crazed, school boy's wet dream/nightmare!
"Ooh yes, so stretchy!" Winnie moaned as she wriggled and heaved, slowly driving Cassie's hips into the wide stretched pussy beneath her. The heat was incredible, especially after the cool room she'd been in, and it felt like she was going to pass out from the sheer temperature! Her hands were pinned by moist, rippling flesh now, and Winnie shifted her grip up to Cassie's shoulders and... shoved.
"AARRGH!" the tiny girl screamed as her whole torso was crammed tightly into the squishy, steaming hot hole, then yanked back out again. Cassie gaped as she saw the bulge in Winnie's groin appear then disappear as she slid in and out again, Cassie's whole body now covered in sweet smelling juices, overpowering in their aroma. Winnie repeated the move again and again, driving the poor girl up to her shoulders each  time, her little breasts plopping into her labial folds with each thrust, sending shivers of pleasure  through the huge midget as she used the tiny woman hard.
Loud squelching noises echoed around Cassie as she was used, plumbing the giant's depths, the smell more than anything overwhelming her. Then it closed like a vise, hot flesh suddenly spasming and pinching around her whole body from the neck down as jerking fingers wedged shoulders inside twitching nether lips. Juices squirted around her body, getting in her face, matting her hair, and dripping from what stuck out of that horrid hole. Then the thighs closed and Cassie screamed... for  a second till the flesh pressed tight on either side of her head and the world went dark.


"And Wakey wakey again little Cassie." Came the familiar deep voice.
She could feel herself still within the hot depths of Winnie's moist sex, the flesh still clenching occasionally. The lips were tight around her neck, the scene from her point of view impossible. Like a porn nightmare from the twilight zone!
"L... let me go!" Cassie gasped, trying to spit sticky liquids out of her mouth that she REALLY didn't want an exact name for.
"Oh I don't think you want that Cassie. I really don't!" The giant said, bending over to bring her huge face closer "I could keep you in there for a long time. It'd be fun. I'd really do it, put my panties on over you and just, you know, walk about town with you inside me. Ahhh, that is a  nice thought."
"No. Oh god no! GET ME OUT!"
"Are you sure Cassie? I mean you don't know what's next do you?"
For a brief moment sanity tried to assert itself in Cassie's head. That voice sounded terribly 'eager'. There was bound to be a catch here... but the situation she was in was just too... ICK!
"GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" she screamed, even making Winnie wince slightly.
"OK, your funeral Cassie." She said, then sighed as she levered fingers into her over stuffed sex alongside Cassie's pinned body. Gently she pulled and pushed, the slurping noises making Cassie almost hurl, as she slid the tiny body out of her sex to lay dripping and exhausted in Winnie's palm, legs and head overhanging. "Oh yes, damn that was good! See, you ARE good for something Cassie... oh, and for something else too. Ready?"
Cassie blinked up as she was lifted upwards, level with the girl's now massive breasts bobbing up and down with her rapid breaths. It seems she was excited again. What now? What horrid humiliation was next?
"Oh, just relax Cassie, this will AAAALLL be over soon! Mmm, you smell good! Bet you taste good too!" And the horrid woman raised her to her face and LICKED HER! Cassie squirmed away but couldn't fight it as that tongue slid from her crotch slowly up over her belly, then breasts. She managed to turn her head to one side but still got a that tongue sliming her ear and hair! "Yup! Delicious! In you go!"
"Wha?" Cassie gasped as she was tossed over onto her front, huge hands pressing her front and back, then wetness enfolded her feet. What was...
*GULP!*
Trying to look over her shoulder Cassie jinked back and forth, attempting to pull her feet from the warmth they'd just been enveloped in. What was...
*GULP!*
Just managing to look over the hand that covered her back Cassie gasped in shock as she saw those rose red lips stretching wide over her knees, then sucking slowly up her thighs. My god, Winnie was EATING her! That wasn't possible! She was over a foot tall! There was no way she could...
*GULP!*
"AARRGGH!" She screamed again, trying to struggle pitifully as the heat of Winnie's mouth sucked her in, lips gently ascending her thighs and oozing over her squirming hips. This was utterly impossible!
*GULP!*
No! She could feel her feet slipping into  the tightness of that woman's throat. How was she doing this?
*GULP!*
Teeth lightly nibbled over her belly, almost making her giggle it was so ticklish, but the tongue between her legs made her gasp in shock as... NO! Suddenly fingers were pinching and squeezing her breasts, almost idly, as Winnie tasted her meal with complete satisfaction. The utter indignancy of it made her weep, but she couldn't DO anything about any of this. Being so totally helpless was maddening. How could anyone force someone like this? It was just...
*GULP.. GULP... GULP!*
"Oooooh!" She gasped as lips slipped up over her belly, legs slid down Winnie's throat, and she felt busy fingers pinching her chest in over those teeth sharply. With a little suck the giant's lips squeezed in, sealing around her neck, pursed as if she were kissing Cassie's head. Her tongue lapped at her chest now, tip curling over the nipples and tasting every drop of juices left on Cassie's abused body. Then... it stopped.
Cassie clenched her eyes shut tight, dreading the final swallow... but nothing happened. After almost a minute she opened her eyes, and that was when Winnie opened her mouth and pushed with her fingers. Cassie grunted as lips spread wide around her, then moved forwards, dropping a dark shadow across her. The tongue was a mattress beneath her, the palate a buttressed ceiling above her, teeth framing the doorway out as the lips closed to more normal size, dimming her 'room' still further. Through the opening of Winnie's lips, in the outside world, she saw the giant's hand raised up, facing back in and.... wave good bye.
Crying desperately Cassie tried to say something, anything, but the sobbing was all she could...
*GULP!*
Wetness enfolded Cassie, echoing gurgles and slurps surrounding her, drool pouring over her whole body as living flesh kneaded hard across her skin. It wasn't a long trip, the esophagus is barely a foot long and she was curling inside the incredibly small stomach before her head left the mouth. Hugely strong muscles forced her downwards, pushing and jamming her into the tiny space. Her legs folded despite her best efforts to keep them straight. Her muscles screamed at the effort, but it didn't stop her from being crammed tightly into the minute little space. Finally her head was pressed in, jammed down into her cleavage and knees as she was left in a tight fetal position, curled up impossibly small in a tiny gut.
"AAAHHHHH!" came the resounding gasp of satisfaction from outside and all around her. It echoed and reverberated in her head like thunder. "Oh god you were tasty Cassie! Worth every year of effort! But now, the last bit, the icing on the cake! You see I'm a little too tall just now Cassie. I think I'm going to go down from 6' 2" to maybe... oh, I dunno, 5' 5" maybe? Sounds good place to end up. But... That mass has to go somewhere. Doesn't it Cassie? Feeling cramped in there? Oh you are about to be a whole lot more cramped soon girl!"
"MMMMM!!" she screamed, or tried to... then tingling filled her and the stomach shrank, crushing her so tight she could barely feel her skin any more. She could still feel the tingling when she passed out from lack of air.


Winnie grinned, caressing her huge gut. It looked like she was pregnant with Octoplets! Cassie had stopped squirming almost immediately, unfortunately, but it had been worth it! Oh SO worth it! Laying back she grinned at herself. She got to be normal sized (minus the belly in a few months of planned heavy dieting), get an incredible new technology developed, and be rid of an arch nemesis all in one day.
"Not bad going *BURRRP!* Oooh, girl." She said, patting her taught belly. "Very tasty day, and a very satisfying end to a nasty girl! See if you can smarm your way of this this dilemma Cassie! Ha!"
Laying on her back Winnie just lay back and let her meal settle feeling relaxed again for the first time in many many years.