- Text Size +

As most nights I sat alone, thinking and pondering over all sorts of thoughts, as usual I had a joint in my hand as i always have when I am out in the graveyard all by myself, trying to get some sort of inspiration.
I am a author you see, a horror author not a successful one at that, more a struggling author who tries and wishes all he can that some of his works may bring fright to a reader one day, as I sat there thinking all this trough i heard foot-steps in the distance, i could not for the life of me see what it was, so i waited a bit and there she was.
a beautiful young woman jogging as it seemed, she came my way and stopped right in-front of me and said "hey would you mind giving me some of that" while pointing at my joint, in which i replied "sure, have all you need" she took it, inhaled some breathing long and heavily as she did so, and sat down right next too me, she turned and said "so.. why are you here in the first place" i felt like a little shy school boy, I answered in a shivering voice "I... am trying to get some inspiration for my writing" as I said this her face lit up like a child on Christmas eve "really ? that sound's exiting" she said while lifting her one eye brow and giving a lustful look in doing so, "you know I got something way... stronger than this stuff" she said while holding up the joint clearly "oh ? really" I said, "yeah check this out" she gave back the joint and looked around her backpack and brought up a little bottle, i asked with curiosity" what is that" "its the most awesome stuff ever made" she said with a bright look in her eye, "I don't know, I don't really do heavy stuff" in which she said "puh this isn't coce or anything like that" "okay then what is it ?" she leaned closer and said "you say you have writers block, well i promise you after hitting this that block will be long gone" for some reason i trusted her, so i grabbed the bottle and asked "how much should i take?" " as much as you feel you need" and after she said this i drank the whole bottle, at the beginning i started feeling dizzy, and the last thing i heard was the girl saying "well this should be interesting.

I woke up in a bed a very comfortable bed, and was too tired to open my eyes and i heard "hey your awake" i looked and saw, the red-haired girl from before, i laughed a bit and said " there must be something wrong with my vision" "really? why do you think so" I looked at her again and said " well from my point of view you look like you are as tall as a building" she then stood up and said " that's because i am silly" I looked around and saw that the whole room was giant, everything, and i looked down and saw that i was tiny, couldn't me smaller than a tooth-pick she then leaned over me and said " and you know what i had to jog all the way here carrying you and you clothes, and i was even a little sweat from before, imagine how sweat i am now and here i thought i could give you some inspiration on your horror books" i looked in fear and asked "how?" she then leaned back a bit put her one foot on her bed, and even tho it was partly far away i was able to get a wiff of her foot and i was scared beyond compere, when she saw my reaction she said "by being at the complete control of a sexually frustrated woman"   

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like it, if you do let me know so we can see where this end's