- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Let me start off this describing my self I'm am (or was ) about 5'7" im not ugly but not a chick magnet. I had a tendency to get in trouble. So now lets start the story.
"Dammit" I said. I got detention again, but to make it worse it was on the day of my birthday tommorow. My oarents would be pissed. So I decided to tell them nd they were mad so I figured I woudn't be getting anything good for my birthday.
The next day i went to school and of course no one knew it was my birthday and i was happy to keep it that way. I walked down the hall and I saw Salma a sexy hot half egyptian girl. I had a thing for her since forever. She was tall had a really nice ass and tits. I would do anything for her. So my day was good until detention. I finally got out and i was going to my locker to put up my stuff, and I saw Salma she mumbled something that sounded egyptian and then I passed out. I woke up light headed and confused. I somehow maged to get up but i stood up to a giant face, but not any face, salma's face. I was confused i looked around by the looks of things i had shrunk. I could tell we were on her bed. She was staring at me and smiling. " Salma?" I said " yes adam" she replied "what happened to me why are you so big where are we" i started spitting out words like a machine gun. "well i shrunk you so you could be my little plaything forever"she said I was shocked of course this was my the girl of my dreams and I was now going to be with her forever, but it was frightning being this small. I saw a clock it said 11:00 pm so since i was so scared i did what i normally do I talked. Salma and i talked for a really long time and then she said she had to get ready to sleep. Before she took her shower she rinsed me in the sink and gave me some clothes she shrank for me then she undressed. I grew painfully erect at her naked glory. Apperently Salma was aware of this so she picked me up rolled my penis ( which was probaly super small to her) untill i cummed all over her finger then she licked it off. She then took her shower while I waited on the counter. She then got out and got dressed. She ws about to goto sleep and i asked where i was going to sleep. "With me" she said erotically as she patted her pillow "We can get a little doll house for you tommorow ok?" I didn't argue as i curled up to her ginormous head. She slept almost instantly i felt her warm breath waft over me but i couldnt sleep. Salma woke back up to check on me. She saw that i couldn't sleep, so she picked me up stroked my body gently then when i had fallen asleep she put me in her bra. I woke up with one of her nipples in my mouth but i didnt move i heard Salma moaning with pleasure as i licked and sucked her rigid nipple.