- Text Size +
Story Notes:
i hope that you who read this can see what my style is, and a bit about my own personality, i hope you enjoy this story, and hope for good response, and opinions
there will be more chapters to this one for sure
Chapter 1: Witch Point

I awoke to a room filled with red, I looked to the window where it had once been, now the entire wall had been stripped from where it had been. I could feel vibrations, a humming that came from a haunting, but soothing magical chanting from a far. I did not understand anything that was going on.

But I try to remember how I got here. On the far off coast where a small village lies near the sea side shore, that I came to visit. It began to rain, while I was in the middle of painting the sea. It was too far to walk back to the town, and I couldn’t let my canvases get wet.

So my only option was to stay the night at a place called Witch Point. I looked upon the fog in the distance, as the forest beach and shore meet. The fog seemed to make feminine forms dancing with glee as if performing some ritual, there arms and long hair waiving the breeze.

I walked up to the steps and to the door, before I could even nock on the door, it opened to reveal nothing, or anything. I walked into the house fearing my trespassing. But it was becoming dark soon, and the house seemed well abandoned. It was an old three storied house with an attic. I found myself a well off room that I could stay in.

As it began to get dark, I began to lower my eyes, as I was about to get into bed, when I heard a sweet humming coming from the space above me, it was so soft and gentle. I remember the tragic tale, and thought it might the witch’s niece, I wondered if she was anything like them. I soon fell into a deep sleep; the feminine chanting began fading into the distance.

It was then that I awoke; I could not believe what I had seen in the red filters that covered my sight. A young woman standing before me, where the wall had been, I tried to speak but I could not. She stood there just standing; she had a short cloth tunic that hung from one shoulder, and red sash around her waist, her hair braded on each side her head long enough to reach over her breast. She appeared to be waiting and sifting her waist, the weight of her breast following. Her lower lip curled in as she lifted her hands to blow me a kiss.

I tried to move toward her, but I had reached the end of the room. I couldn’t under stand why I could not touch her, when I looked down to her feet it became clear. She had been standing far, very far from me the tops of the trees reached over her ankles by just a few feet; she was a giant great in size.

I could not control the rush of my beating heart. I saw her lips moving but no sound came, she moved her massive arms to the sky in chant, making swirls I the fog. She then put her hands together and brought them down to the earth, her fingers pressing into the soft dirt, the moving hands back to my direction. Her hands where cupped together her fingers unfurled and opened. She came to toward the house walking slowly, as she got closer; she bent down the mass of her breast colliding with the roof. I took a step back to avoid the falling shingles, as her breast slid off. I was encompassed in her shadow of gigantic size. She went down on her knees with a thump that shook me and the house; she shifted her self and sat on her side, chanting in silence.

She let her hands come to the edge of the room where I was, I looked into her face, and she smiled back at me invitingly. I steeped on to her hand, with little hesitation wandering in to the depths of her wondrous eyes. She continued to chant, though I could hear her words. As she covered me with the over hand, I began to feel panic, as she covering me with her other hand, I tried to get out of her grasp.

I awoke in the morning, as I struggled in the giants palm pulling the covers from my face, the gleaming light of the dawn, stung my eyes from the nights red vision.