- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I just wanted to try writing a story. Don't expect too much. But do expect a lot of butt stuff. But not only that.

Author's Chapter Notes:

My first attempt.

i walk down the hall towards my biology classroom. I'm pretty early to school today. But I have no where else to go, so I go straight to class. I reach the classroom and walk into the classroom. The lights are off and the sun isn't up yet, so the room is extremely dark. Only one girl is in the room, sitting at her desk in the back. She has long brown hair that flows down her chest into her cleavage. She has bright blue eyes and big lips. Her DD breasts stick out her chest tempting me. Her purple shirt barely containing them. She's about '5 but she is still sexy as hell. "Good morning." I say to her. But she just looks up at me and then looks back at her book. The teacher isn't even in the classroom which seems a little strange. My seat is right in front of this strange girl, so I sit down. I sit there for a couple minutes and then out of sheer boredom I turn around and say to her, "What's your name, cutie?"

"I'm trying to read my book. My name is Danielle. Now leave me alone," I roll my eyes and turn back around.

"That was awfully rude of yo-.." Before I can finish my sentence she pulls out a purple glowing gun. A ray shoots out of it and hits me. I feel the world grow larger and larger around me. I shrink and shrink beginning to get trapped in my clothes. I hear Danielle's evil giggle like a megaphone echoing in my ears. The shrinking stops and all I see is the darkness from being trapped in my dark shirt. I see light come in and I look up to see Danielle's gargantuan face above me. Her fingers wrap around my weak body and lift me in the air right in front of her face. "You see what happens when you won't leave me alone?" Her voice booms. I look down towards the ground to see she's wearing short shorts revealing her sexy tan thighs. "I shrunk you down to an inch tall. You're my slave now. For life."

As she's talking, the rest of the class starts to flood into the room. I look at my seat and all my stuff is gone. What? How did that happen? How could she shrink me just like that? Well I'm definitely not being her slave, that's for sure. Every person that comes in just stares at Danielle holding me. "Oh my god, is that John?" They all gasp. I see the teacher walk in and look at Danielle. 

"Danielle, put that away or I'll have to take it away," the teacher says. What?! He didn't notice I'm shrunk? Well this sucks.

"Sorry, sir. I will." Danielle retorts back to her teacher. She puts the hand with me in it behind her. I look down and see her huge ass sticking out. Her hand starts to descend towards her sexy butt. Her other hand pulls back her shorts and panties revealing her flawless butt crack. I can tell everyone in the classroom is watching. Her fingers release me, and I fall towards my destination. Her ass crack. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well that was fun! I'll try and write more chapters. Tell me what you think!