- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay then guys, just setting the scene here, there's gonna be a lot of action very quickly, Please review and enjoy :3
My head was pounding, it was like A mariachi band convention was going off in my head, let's just say there was an intense pounding sensation. I let out a low groan and slowly opened my eyes, the light flooding into them and causing me to wince in more pain. Slowly though, as my eyes became accustomed to the brightness, I realised I was not in a place I was accustomed to. Well actually not entirely true. It looked as if I were still in bed with my best female friend, we hadn't had sex, her boiler was out and she needed a warm place to stay. However, there was now a stark difference in proportion. Specifically, my proportion to the now seemingly megalithic world around me.

I span once in a circle, drinking the alien yet familiar landscape in. Simone was lying next to me, it made me shudder. Her titanic body covered by a felt duvet with her body rising and falling every couple of seconds with each breath. I swallowed, if she rolled over now I would be the first human to be squished into paste by the head of another human. Somehow that's not what I wanted to go down in history for. Not thinking about my other options I jogged over to the mound of covers that was my best friend and began to climb. I used every ounce of strength, agility and rock climbing know how to scale her titanic body. That wasn't much by after a good fifteen minutes I found myself with a better view of the room, and of her cute face, even cuter when she slept. Okay, I'll admit it, I had a slight crush on her. I smiled and walked up to her face, a task that took a minute in itself. The terrain of Simones body wasn't the best for climbing and the rising and falling of her body definitely did not assist in my ordeal. However, after stumbling and on one occasion nearly falling off, I was at Simones ear. 

I was careful now, I wanted to wake her with my voice not by touching her, she might think I was a spider an try to squish me. I shivered at the thought, thinking of all the bugs that had been mercilessly and jokingly crushed under her size  7 converse, that was a fate that I did not want to share.  "Simone, wake up I need your help" I said not whispering because my diminished form had already cut down the projection of my voice. "Simone, wake up please" I pleaded after my first attempt went unsuccessful. I sighed, this was going to be harder than I thought. I glanced at the bedside clock behind me and noticed for the first time that it was only 7AM, from memory I knew that she never woke up until 9 if she had work. I hung my head in defeat, realising that to wake her up I would have to do something rash and risk ending up like one of the spiders. 

With a deep breath I grabbed Simones ear lobe, no reaction, I squeezed and pulled. Simone sat up straight away with a little yelp of pain. I was left hanging from her ear like some kind of demented trapeze swinger from the zoo. "the fuck was that?" she asked, turning to see that I was no longer lying above the covers next to her an that it was only 7AM, "and why the fuck is Matthew up so early?" she muttered to herself. Now that she was awake, and I was trapped in such a precarious position, I began to scream for help. I yelled the word over and over again at the top of my lungs in pure panic. "Matthew?" She muttered hearing my pleas for saviour. I continued to yell like a mad man, digging my fingers into her ear harder. She let out another yelp of pain and reached up to scratch her ear.

As Simones fingers reached up to me I realised how stupid my idea had really been and I began to yell even harder, I was one scratch away from being torn apart. Her finger slowed and I got a gentle tap in my stomach. I yelled even louder "Simone it's me, don't hurt me" I screamed. She swallowed hard, and I could feel Simone frown into her thinking face, I allowed myself a smile, she had an adorable thinking face. "but that's impossible" she said, shaking her head, I clung on for dear life, hoping I wouldn't get flung from her head and end up in a situation even worse than I was. "put your hand under your ear, I'll show you" I yelled, Simone swallowed again, the small bulge of saliva looking as if it were a similar size to me. Her hand lifted up to about a foot below me in my size. I took in a large breath and dropped from her ear.  

I impacted her hand softly, but it was enough for Simone to feel and almost instantly her fingers curled up as if to protect their precious cargo. I felt us move and I sat, noticing for the first time that I was naked I crossed my arms over my crotch and my cheeks burned red. Then I could see her face. Her emerald green eyes sparkling with curiosity and almost happiness. "This is fucking insane." she said, running her other hand through her dark red hair. "your telling me" I shouted up to her and gave a little chuckle. Her other hand came down from her head and she gave me her sweet smile. "so how did you end up tiny and naked" she asked. Adjusting herself to a comfortable position. "I honestly don't know Simone, we went to sleep last night and then I woke up like this." I said, shivering at how real this was and how quick it happened. She nodded slowly, her thinking face back, it made me smile. "well," she said, reaching a conclusion. "I have no fucking clue how something like this could have happened to you." she said, blowing out her cheeks in defeat. "Its weird thought Matt, you always talked about stuff like this" she said and gave a chuckle, I just stuck my tongue out at her. She was right, I had fantasised about this exact situation and with Simone as my titanic giantess. "your right" I laughed, " I did fantasise about you crushing and swallowing me whole, but maybe we shouldn't do any of that stuff." I said, worry seeping through me, I was sure I would like being sucked on like a hard boiled sweet, but I would also like to get changed back. She nodded at me slowly, "but, I don't think we should take you to the hospital." she said. I was immediately horrified by this proposition and began to protest but she cut me off. "Matt, the bottom line is this has probably never happened before and as soon as the government hear about it they would want to lock you up and throw away the key to do all kinds of tests on you." what she said made sense and I nodded in response. "I'll take good care of you Matty, trust me" she said smiling. "I do trust you" I replied, stroking the palm of her hand softly. She brought her hand up to her lips quicker than I could react. Her lips smushed into me and I felt a sigh come from deep within her. I let out a slight moan, her lips felt like a full body massage. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and tentatively poked me on the chest, I gasped and started to stroke the salivary appendage. The rough surface of it making me shiver with pleasure. Then it was over and she winked down at me. "and who said we can't have a little fun while your like this" she said and stuck her tongue out at me. A hundred emotions rushed through me and my crush almost immediately turned into full blown love. I curled up and tentatively kissed the palm of her hand. Maybe my fantasies would get live out with Simone, with a friend whats the worst that could happen?