- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first story so dont be too critical, hope u enjoy ;)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

What Friends are For


Chris Watson, a 22 year old college student on his mid-semester break awoke to the blaring ring of his mobile. He sat up, dazed and annoyed, and answered the call.

“Hello Chris speaking, anyway I can help?”

“Yeah you dope, it’s me Amy!”

Amy had been his friend since second grade, a total of 15 years. Although he had never had the guts to tell her, he secretly had a thing for her, she was after all both an attractive brunette and the nicest chick he’d ever met.

“Ah sorry Amy didn’t realise. So what’s up?”

“Well Jess just rang me and invited us over today, you wanna come?”

Jess was a busty blonde who had also went school with Chris and Amy. She was also quite attractive, but Chris had never really looked at her that way before.

“Yeah sure when does she want us over there?”

“Well she said 1 o’clock so hmmm, what’s that, half an hour away?”

“Shit! See you soon!”

Chris jumped out of bed and raced into the shower. A quarter of an hour later he was on the road to Jess’s house wearing a black polo shirt and some denim shorts. His old rust bucket of a corolla took him there without a hassle and he arrived at Jess’s house in just under twenty minutes. Amy was already there talking to Jess. She was wearing a blue t-shirt and some long denim jeans. Jess was wearing a black tank top and some tight black shorts.

Jess’s mum Beth, her dad Brent and her little sister Madison were packing for a holiday, they were going to leave Jess home alone for the next week and a half. Unfortunately no one was allowed over during that time as Beth and Brent weren’t the most trusting parents. That’s why Jess had invited them over now so they weren’t tempted to come over during the week.

The three of them mucked around all day, and Madison joined in. They played a lot of cards and Maddy kept losing. She got really upset after the tenth loss in a row and stormed off. She came back about an hour later and tried to join with a basket ball game, but she lost, again. Chris jokingly said she shot like an ape.

It eventually came time for Chris and Amy to leave. They got their things together and left the house. On the way out they were discretely intercepted by Madison who led them out of view. Before they could ask her what she was doing she flicked some dust at them. Now usually if someone flicked dust at someone they’d ignore it, or maybe sneeze if they were allergic, but this wasn’t normal dust. Madison was in fact using special voodoo powder from Africa. She had been dying to test it out for the last few weeks, and the opportunity was too great to pass up. Besides Amy and Chris hadn’t exactly been all that nice to her, and they’d teased her for losing so badly, so they had it coming anyway in her mind.

The first bit of dust Madison flicked was a bit of silence dust, so they didn’t scream or call for help, and by the puzzled expressions on their faces it seemed it was working just finely. Another flick of dust and they were paralysed from the neck down. Yet another flick and they became invisible to all eyes but Madison’s, and one more flick made them as light as a feather. All of these dust spells were only temporary and lasted for only about half an hour, but that was plenty long enough for Madison to do what she wanted to do.

She picked them both up as though they were nothing but pillows and took them into the garage. Once inside she opened a jar of foul smelling purple liquid. Now this was what she had been waiting for. She casually got a teaspoon of the liquid, opened Amy’s mouth and poored it down her throught. Amys face screwed up in disgust and she tried to spit it out, but Maddy just tilted back her head until she swallowed. Maddy laughed aloud, that’d make her shrink in half half ten times, leaving her at about one and a half millimetres tall. She smirked and then gave Chris a teaspoon, but decided to fill it up a little more, because he had teased her the most. He’d shrink in half 13 times leaving him just under a quater of a millimetre in height. Each shrink would happen every ten minutes or so, according to her information, so thats six shrinks per hour, in a little over two hours they’d be nothing but bugs.

She picked them up once more, carried them upstairs and hid them under a desk where no one would unexpectedly trip over them. Madison had positioned them in a way so they wouldn’t see anything, they could only listen and imagine what was going on. Jess’s parents were leaving, and Jess had walked in to say good bye from what they could tell. Chris and Amy tried to scream, to alert Jess or her parents to their precesnce, but no sounds came out. Jess left the room and her parents went downstairs. Just before she left Maddy walked over to the desk Chris and Amy were tucked under.

“You might want to be careful tommorrow,” she said. “Jess will be doing alot of house work, you might get swept up underfoot.”

Chris and Amy had no idea what she was talking about, but they didn’t like the sound of it whatever it was. She let out a small chuckle, turned them around so they could see, now that no one would trip over them and walked out the door.

Soon after Jess’s parents had left the first shrinking begun. It was like they were falling, down into the ground. It only lasted a second, and when it finished they viewed the room from a whole new perspective. It was absolutely enormous. Holy Shit! So that’s what she meant! Chris thought to himself. I wonder how small we’re gonna get! Ten minutes later it happened again. Shit! Shit! Shit! We’re halving each time! How long was the interval, what, ten minutes at the most! God when is this paralysing stuff going to wear off, we have to find Jess. Another ten minutes and they shrunk again, by now they were about 20 centimetres tall!

All of a sudden the powder wore off. Chris leapt to his feet.

“Amy you ok?” He asked.

“Yeah, as ok as you can be when you’re shorter then a ruler. At least our clothes shrunk with us. God this place looks huge!” She replied.

“Yeah it’s gigantic. We really need to find Jess before we’re too small for her to see us.” He said.

“What, do you think we’ll get smaller then this?” she asked worriedly.

“I don’t want to wait around to found out. Come on lets get going” Chris replied as he began running towards Jess’s room.

Amy ran after him, her footsteps quieter then usual on the wooden floorboards. I guess the woods bigger and absorbs the sound easier she thought. Unfortunately for her and Chris it didn’t dampen it enough. They had been running for about six or seven minutes and were halfway there when they heard loud footsteps behind them, they quickly turned around, and Amy gave out a small scream of terror. Rex, Jess’s dog was watching them move, and by the look on his face he wasn’t going to settle for a friendly lick when he caught them.

“RUN!” screamed Chris. They bulleted towards the nearest room as fast as they could, but they knew it wouldn’t be fast enough. The dog began to bark and walked quickly towards them. Even thought it was a small dog, it knew it didn’t need to run, a waste of energy, its prey were moving too slowly. Chris would have covered his ears in pain if he didn’t need them for the extra speed. They made it inside the bathroom, but the dog was too close behind them. They turned around once more to see the dogs head emerge from the bathroom door, it saw them. It was just about to enter when a loud booming voice sounded from outside the door. “Bad Rex, Bad!” It blasted. They saw a huge feminine hand reach out and grab the dog by neck and the head was yanked out the door.


Jess had been resting on her bed for a while when all of a sudden Rex started barking. She got off her bed and angrily walked towards her bedroom door. Stupid Rex, he’s probably chasing another bloody mouse or something. Sure enough just as she left her bedroom she saw Rex put his head inside the bathroom, about to enter. “Bad Rex, Bad!” she said, to tired yell. She quickly walked over to the bathroom door and grabbed Rex by the neck. She picked him up and took him outside. She shut him outside and went back to the bathroom to close the slightly open door when she heard something,


Chris and Amy heard Jess return. They got to their feet and began yelling as loud as they could. They had to get her to hear them! They heard her footsteps near the door; she was going to shut it!

“JESS, PLEASE HELP US!”

They leant on the door panting for breath when it suddenly opened causing them to fall to the ground. Abruptly they began to shrink again. Jess entered the room looking forwards stepping right over the top of them before analysing the ground in front of her.

Amy was readying herself, trying to get her breath back so she could shout again, but Chris was rather preoccupied, just staring up at Jess’s gigantic body. God she looks so big, he thought, and so bloody hot, just look at the size of those tits!

“I MUST BE IMAGINING THINGS.” Jess boomed loudly. She turned around, her giant body moving quickly for its size, and once again stepped over Chris and Amy without bothering to glance down.

“Jess, help us please!” Amy panted as loudly as she could manage, but it was no good. Jess walked out the door and gently nudged it closed with her ass. For Chris it was both humiliating and arousing to see the huge mounds of flesh, stretch the black fabric of the shorts and slam into the door. God that was her ass!