- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry its been a while, I've been busy but i thought i might do some more work on the story so here we go, again i hope you like it ;)
Chris and Amy were left staring blankly at the door.

“Dammit she didn’t look down!” Chris muttered in frustration. “If we hadn’t fallen over she might have seen us!”

“Nah that wouldn’t have made a difference,” Amy replied dejectedly, “Jess never looks down; she’s kinda’ weird that way.”

Tears began to swell up in her eyes.

“You don’t think we’ll be stuck like this do you?” she asked feebly “We won’t fade away into nothing will we Chris?” she began to sob.

“No, no! Don’t worry Amy it’ll all be alright, she’ll find us in the end. We won’t keep on shrinking till we disappear. Don’t you remember what Maddy said? That we might want to be careful tomorrow? I don’t she would have said that unless we stopped shrinking before then. So don’t cry, okay? Come on; let’s move into the middle of the room where we’re more out in the open. Everyone looks down sometimes.”

Chris grabbed Amy’s arm and with renewed spirit they began to walk towards the center of the room.


Jess walked into the kitchen, grabbed a banana, lay down on the couch and began eating. Although it was nearing dusk it was still a hot day, so she decided to take her shorts off, after all there was no one home to complain. Ok she thought, now I want to get as much of the housework done early on as possible, that way I’ll be able to relax the rest of the week. May as well get the bathroom done tonight before I have my shower. She finished her banana, tossed it carelessly in the bin and began walking down the hallway towards the bathroom.


Meanwhile Chris and Amy were still making there way to the center of the bathroom. They were just about there when suddenly the familiar feeling returned and they halved in size once more. They were now just less than 5 and a half centimeters in height, and the room was beginning to look positively terrifying.

“Oh no, not again!” Amy screamed.

Chris began to calm her nerves when they were suddenly interrupted by the crashing sound of Jess’s mighty footsteps. They were coming towards them!
Amy grabbed hold of Chris’s arm in terror as Jess’s towering form entered the room.

“Oh god.” Said Chris, it was all he could bring himself to say.

She was twice the as big as last time, a hundred times more frightening and this time she wasn’t wearing any shorts. Chris gazed upwards in awe Look at those beautifully shaped legs, oh god I wonder how big her pussy is compared to us! She’s, so amazing, so huge, her feet look like they could crush houses! Chris was jolted out of his daze as those same feet started moving, in his direction! He grabbed Amy and hurled himself to the left; narrowly avoiding Jess’s hundred ton feet.

“JESS PLEASE!” he begun to shout, “WE’RE DOWN HERE, PLEASE HELP US!” But it was no use; his tiny little voice was just too weak for Jess to hear him.

Jess entered the bathroom, walked towards the tub and picked up some Jiff. She stepped into the bath and started scrubbing it down.

Amy quickly snapped out her trance. Yes she had almost been crushed by her best friends foot, and yes she was shrinking and had no idea how small she’d get, but now wasn’t the time to cry about it. Now was the time to be strong, and get help, fast! She held back her tears and put on what she hoped was a brave face. She couldn’t break down like this, especially not in front of Chris. Secretly she had a thing for him, and she didn’t want to him to think she was a baby or something.

“Well, I guess we better get going after her.” She suggested, trying her best to sound confident.

“Yeah.” he agreed “Maybe we could climb up on top the bath and try and get her attention there.”

Amy led the way and began jogging towards the bathtub.


Every so often Chris stopped jogging and just stood there and gazed at Jess’s pantie clad butt, which was gently swaying back and forward with each scrub she made. After about ten minutes worth of vigorous jogging, they were almost there, when suddenly they shrunk again and the remaining distance doubled. Chris let out a groan of frustration but continued jogging. It took another ten minutes, and consequently another shrink, before he and Amy finally reached edge of the bathtub.

By now they were little more then 1 centimeter in height, and the rough surface of the bathtub had many hand-holds for them too use. They began too climb immediately, wasting as little time as possible. They only shrunk once more during the climbing process but they were use to it by this time and it didn’t prove too much of a hindrance.


At last they reached the top of the tub. Once on top they began to evaluate the situation.

“Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.” said Amy. “True she will eventually scrub this area and find us, but who knows how long that’ll take, and besides…” her gazed rose upwards to Jess’s ass, rapped in a pair of bright pink panties, which was now swinging back and forth directly above them. It was less then a meter away, their perspective, and sometimes it came dangerously close to knocking them off the edge.

“She’ll probably flatten us with that huge thing before she even thinks about cleaning here.”
Before they could decide on what to do next a huge gust of foul smelling wind erupted with tremendous force from somewhere above them. Jess had farted! They sailed across the room and landed with a soft thud on a rag a few feet away.

Chris sat up, dazed and angry. All that hard work and energy, all there hopes for survival, flattened just like that. They’d come so close, only to be blown away a mere fart. Just the thought of it made Chris both aroused and annoyed. He didn’t know what to think anymore.

“Well I guess we’ll just have to try again.” Said Amy with a whole lot more confidence then she felt.


Jess gritted her teeth as she continued to scrub. Oh well she thought, better to get things out of the way earlier then later. As she worked she felt a gradual build up of gas in her tummy. Soon enough she let out a soft fart. She grinned like a little school girl, damn that felt good, and there’s no one to complain! Not long afterwards she finished. She let out a sigh of relief, then stopped to analyse herself. God she was sweaty. Perhaps she should take a shower. After all she thought to herself, I deserve it!


Chris and Amy were still trekking towards the bath when the mountain they were heading for began to move towards them. They screamed in unison as Jess’s huge feet flew through the air above them, close enough to blow them off their feet. With a few more steps Jess left the room, leaving them once again staring up at the door.

Jess didn’t give them much time to think, a minute later she re-entered, butt naked holding a pile of clean clothes which she preceded to dump on top of them.