- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Another old story. Maybe it is less popular than other works from that time.

A Game of Life - by Hedin -

 

The city lay in ruins. Or even worse it lay in flattened ruins. Not a single house remained intact. In fact the only houses that gave at least a chance of survival for the former inhabitants were now heaps of debris. Wood and steel  bars stuck out of the piled debris and sometimes painful sighs could be heard from beneath the rubble. Those were the lucky ones at the mostly untouched outskirts of the city. Towards the downtown area all other buildings had disappeared. The former city was nothing more than an irregular plain with foot hills consisting of a conglomerate that could be described best as compacted building structures and city ingredients. The bare plain was mostly covered with a pattern of small rounded bumps with about a foot in diameter. A few areas had a pattern of sharp ridges that were steep  almost like walls and between 5 and 8 foot high. And there was also a number of very deep holes in the ground looking almost like very deep diggins but with always the same and much too  regular shape.

It was the shape of a rectangle with rounded edges. Each rectangle was about 25 foot across. Looked inside the deep pits revealed to be very different from digging sites or surface mines. The steep walls had a smooth concrete like surface. It really looked like the walls of an underground bunker. But the walls had large cracks and the ground consisted of  a six foot high pyramid pattern. Looking at the surrounding area the eye found that the otherwise smooth plain had been torn apart with large canions and clefts running through it. It looked clearly like the pits had been forcefully pressed into the bedrock and the canyons were the resulting cracks.

A small part of the few survivors surely knew what mighty creature had caused the deep pits with an ease and indifference that made the titanic forces look like a little poking.

Indeed the creature had made the holes simply by stepping here and letting her weight force the slender heels of her spagghetti-strapped platform sandals into the ground. In the distance of a few hundred feet where the arch of her red patent leather shoes had lowered a similar amount of weight had been spread over acres and thus only imprinted the pattern of her sandal sole.

Yes the creature was a woman. In her late twenties and not just beautifully large but nude and of gigantic size. With her platform heels she towered three quarters of a mile into the sky.

About an hour ago the city had still been intact as the giantess had carelessly walked through the outskirts. She had taken her time and walked around the downtown area a few times. The houses in the outskirts didn't need to be stepped on. On her first walk around the metropole all of the small residents had collapsed from her tread that caused qaukes of never knewn power. People who had managed to flee the collapsing homes had  been killed on the next passes until only a few places hadn't been underfoot at least once.

Then she had wreaked havoc on the downtown area. Her deathtoll - already in the thousands - shot up quickly towards the million as kicks penetrated skyscrapers like foam in a bubble-bath. Minor building were not noticed but nevertheless stepped upon and finally the mighty nude titaness lowered herself and sat right into midtown. Rolling around and lashing out with legs and arms had leveled more and more of the once proud city and finally smashing breasts flattened remaining areas until nothing more than the plain of compacted debris remained. In a lazy, still lascive way she had walked out of the city.

Then shortly behind the outskirts and the highway ring the titaness suddenly stepped from the horizon. The handfull of survivors who had managed to free themselves from the unflattened debris looked at it in astonishment. And when the sun suddenly glowed out and presented itself as a giant lightbulb they got a hint of what had happened.

Liane however stood in front of the controls next  to the stage and activated a map like screen. A small red dot appeared and she started the transfer of coordinates to another section of the controls. Another button pushed and suddenly a robotic arm moved out from under the stage. It moved towards a certain position in the outskirts and slowed down until an appearing tweezer grabbed something. The arm moved towards the controll panel. On a small pedestrial next to the control area the object was dropped.

The small area was flooded with light. Smaller tool arms came from the pedestrial and manipulated the object. A screen on the panel showed what was going on.

The object was a car wreck that was suddenly pried open by the tools of the robot-arms. As the roof was torn of by a tweezer that looked larger than lightmasts a human body could be seen inside. Another tweezer that was smaller and made of some kind of plastic grabbed the man. As the tweezer elements grabbed the man it got clear why it was made of plastic. The robot couldn't adjust the force with enough precision. The plastic bend under the pressure that would normally have killed the poor man. A painfull sigh could be heard from a speaker. The microphone must have been installed in  the tweezers. Then he was lifted and the arm held the tiny victim towards the giantess.

Liane however spread her legs as the robot arm adjusted itself above her clean shaven pussy. As Liane spread her vulva open the tweezers opened. She could hardly see the tiny thing as it dropped.

The man fell helplessly until he hit the hill sized clit. Struggling he tried to hold himself but he slid down the slime covered mountain of lust. He had several rugh drops as he slid over some small folds and bumps until he finally lost all grip and fell shriking into the dephts of her cunt. While he was still falling the titanic fingers removed from the massive labia and the monstrous genitals closed again.

Liane took her time. She knew he could survive several minutes. His tiny body would have enough air that had been enclosed with him. The problem was her sticky slime that would swallow him like quicksand once he was weakened. Out of breath from his struggling he would gag on her cum and quickly die within ten seconds. After a minute she decided to go on. Carefully she used her forefinger and stroked her pussylips. It felt good but that was just a welcome fact. What she couldn't feel but knew from experience was that she let out the trapped air. The inner walls of her pussy returned into their natural position separated only by a layer of pussyjuice.

And now Liane experienced what only a handful of women ever knew was possible. She felt the struggling man inside her. Now without air and already under pressure from the mass of her pussyflesh itself he struggled for his life.

She was used to it now but three months with four hours of daily training had been neccessary for her to gain enough control. Slowly she used her love muscles. The struggling of the man was cruelly slowed by the force that suddenly came from her pussywalls. After four or five seconds she had increased the power a bit.  The man was suddenly impossible to move. Despite the slimy pussyjuice he was held firm enough to be held motionless. His last breath bubbled into her juices as she crushed his lungs.

Liane felt that he stopped struggling. Without his movements she couldn't feel him but another increase of pressure changed this. This was the moment she liked best. It showed her how puny he was compared to her body. To make her most sensible bodypart feel him needed as much pressure as his bones were able to take.  She just had to wait. One second. Another.  Then like the slightest possible tickle she felt his body give in to her pressure.  As the first rib gave in and snapped it was over. Within half a second she felt his body flattening and the feeling of his presence simply disappeared.

Liane held the pressure for another ten seconds then she let go. The concentration had made her tense all other muscles. Just a normal twitch of her cunt muscles would have sqashed the fragile body immidiately. The force she used to let loose on orgasm would have been enough to crush a ship of  his size. Now she grabbed the vaginal shower and stood with spread legs above the small platform. Carefully she spread her pussy and used a small trickle of warm water to wash out her vagina.

After some seconds a tiny dot fell onto the platform. Liane stopped the water immidiately but the few drops that still came down were enough to wash the tiny body away leaving only the slightest red trace.

But she wasn't worried. She was a professional after all. The micro gratings kept his body from going down the drain. The robot arm appeared and again the body was lifted with the soft tweezers. A tiny coffin appeared in a small compartment beneath the control panel and the corpse was dropped in it.

The coffin was sealed by the robot arm and then raised and put into some kind of a jewelry box.

Liane took the box and put it into an envelope. The box would be send to the coroner. The relatives would be notified of his death in the way he had determined before. If there were no relatives he would be simply buried with the jewelry box. Otherwise it depended on his wishes if he and his coffin would be enlarged again and handled to his relatives. She had even heard of one who wanted his coffin to be attached to his wifes' wedding ring like an emerald.

With that Liane left the stage room in the basement of her luxurious house. In the room next to it she put her red platform heels into the cupboard and put on her casual jeans dress. Enough work for today.

She went for a walk to put the envelope into the postbox on the way. Tomorrow the coroner would report the correct identification of the corpse to the family attorney and he would pay her. It was quite an amount of money. She didn't know if there were any relatives but she guessed  there were because he didn't simply give all his possession to her. So they couldn't get much because he had bought a real large city. Cities were not cheap. And they were rare. There were 43 thousand known federation planets and he had to buy a city where every inhabitant owed money to people outside. He had to pay all debts and he had to pay for the city. Only a few people where rich enough to afford that on the scale of a metropolitan with a milion people. And then he had to pay her for doing the shrink transfer and her actions. He had chosen a nude outfit and he had chosen to be inside the city without being killed before the city was done. For this she had to wear the contact lenses with the red locator image that would show her were he was on the ground.

No identifyable corpse - no money. That was the treaty. One false move, a slipping or tripping with her heels could've cost her a real lot of money. At least she always insisted on an insurance that would cover the expenses for the city.

But everything had gone well. Even his pussy death. He had chosen to die like this. That's why he came to her. She was the only shrink whore who could do the trick with an identifyable corpse.

All other shrink whores could only deliver - paste!

It had been a hard job. A voyeur or a lifeplayer would've been much easier. Lifeplayers would have her do it without the annoying contact lenses. They determined her size, the amount of destruction, her outfit and her actions and then let fate decide. Once fate had decided to have him discovered as the lifeplayer by the doomed inhabitants. He had been killed even before Liane had appeared on the stage.

It didn't save them though. Liane had simply reduced the city to the size of a matchbox and stored it for 'personal use'.

The next day brought the money. She was happy because the bank accepted the imidiate full pay of her credit. With that her house and equipment was paid and there was enough left for a nice living with no more work.

Already a week later she got another offer for a shrin whore job. Now she could afford tod ecline clients. So she checked it out. The man was a lifeplayer. He had offered a good pay for the job but lost no word on the city. Instead he wanted a meeting.

Liane was interested. The meeting was not unusual because someone who paid that much money should have a right to see the girl who should do the job. The meeting was in her house because that way she could user her safety equipment to be safe from robbers or rapists.

Liane even had a special entrance and a special room for this. A shrink beam was always ready to take care of a possible oponent.

But this meeting wasn't a dangerous one. Instead it had a surprise for her. The man was a real player and as her pay he offered all his possess. A quick bank cross checking showed no debts or anyting on his account so she wondered how he would pay the city. But instead of paying the city he simply told her that he knew of a mayor civilization far outside the federation. It was mostly build on piracy on federal trade routes.

He simply wanted her to 'get' the city. She knew that this was possible. The federation law regulated that inside the federation could only be bought when there was  no war enemy whoose cities would then be sold against war loans. All cities outside the federation would not fall under federate law because the main court on Frijdhoff II had decided hundreds of years ago that the place of action for a shrinking was the last position of the real target. At that time the federation had been in war with all outside systems. Now the outside sistems belonged to the federation and the years of spreading and settlement had been gone. No one cared what was outside of their territory. Their starship fleet had completely taken a defensive role.

So with this possibility uncovered by law it was legal and possible if the exact location and rotation data of the planet was known. It was a real complicated data set that consisted of the stars orbit aorund the galaxy center and then of the planet's orbit around that star and finally of the rotation speed and the planet size. With these the actual position of any point on the planet's surface could be calculated.

After some thinking Liane agreed. The man would deliver the dataset within two days and next monday he would be here for his realplay.

The coordinates appeared. Liane had asked her attorney about the correctness of her interpretation of law. The attorney had answered with a document with the electronic signature of the great federate law database on Therry IV. It was as good as the president's seal.

On saturday her clients wishes came over via e-mail. He wished a fashionable mini-dress with a strip-tease, light make up and black wooden platform mules. The size he entered was 3 miles. He gave no exact instructions on her actions he just wanted 'erotic actions and self-satisfaction' for two hours.

The time of two hours was really long. Even a large city couldn't last longer than ninety minutes with real slow action. Two hours meant she would have to do a really slow number with almost no chance of his survival.

The lifeplayer job was just real. The costumer would be placed somewhere in the city and had at least half an hour before the action started. She would never know where he was or if she had killed or injured him. Sometimes a lifeplayer sqished helplessly under the first step of a shrink whore. The womans program however continued for the planned amount of time.

On Monday the man entered the house via the special entrance. Before anything started a lifeplayer had to hand over the pay. The computer checked it. During this check he was slowly shrunk to the size he had choosen - but no smaller than a quarter inch. Then he would see Liane for the first time when she stepped into the shrinker cabin. Usually she was already dressed for the program except for those customers  who wished a nude appearance. In the shrinker cabin she always wore at least a bikini and shoes. And then down on the ground the lifeplayer had to make his decision. He had already signed the lifeplayer statement and contract but Liane granted them this last chance. More than half of them peed their pants and denied to enter the stage at the reality of her titanic proportions. But this customer was sure of his wish.

'All  right!' he said and this meant he was shrunk again to match the real proportional size he had wished. A 3-Mile-Liane meant a size of 0,025 inches. one fourtieth of an inch. To Liane he simply disappeared on the white ground. Sqatting down all she could see was a dark spot.

'Do you really want to be that small?' she asked.

A robotic arm moved a tiny microphone above the spot.

'I think so' came the amplified but still almost unhearable answer.

'With that size you have almost no chance. Do you want me to use the radar to be aware of your position and give you a chance?'

Sitting on the ground as he was unable to stand under the vibrations of her voice he started to think his situation over. The skyscraper height of her mules platform sole looked really dangerous now and from down here he could look under the sole that was bending upwards at the tip to provide a more comfortable walk. And far beneath this bending tip he could see the floor caving in at the area where the sole touched the floor. It looked and really was unstoppable.

But he was a man. Should he admit that he almost peed his pants from fear of her towering size?

Finally he tried a diplomatic answer.

'If you wish...' he finally answered.

'No,' Lianes voice made him bounce on the floor,' the contact lenses are annoying and almost hurting if I have to wear them for two hours. You shall have your way.'

And with that she turned around. The robot arm with the microphone disappeared and his suddenly fearfull cries for help ended as her step hit the ground and the concussion catapulted him a real half inch into the air. As small as he was gravity could not be betrayed. The air didn't carry him like dust and everything alike fell with the same speed that took only fractions of a second for the first inch. He was down on the ground long before her second step finished with an even harder earthquake. Again he flew through the air for a short time. The third step took her out of the cabin so he wasn't sent flying but he bounced and slid helplessly over the floor. The next steps he could only feel and hear.

Seconds later the robot arm appeared above him. A set of clothing was dropped. It fit nicely and was neccessary to camouflage him in the city. Usually the clothes were taken fom people who dropped over the edge of the stage when the shrinking and transfer happened.

A beam appeared and transported him.

Fresh air hit him. He was standing next to a door in a deserted street.right in front of him was his car. It was aquired like the clothes had been.

He quickly opened it and started to drive around the city. After the short rendezvous with the giantess he felt relieved to be in normal surroundings again. What he didn't know was where exactly he was. A few roads later he found a larger street that led into the downtown area. That was OK for him because he knew that the usual program of the giantess would start somewhere in the outskirts.

In the next minutes he tried to find a parking lot. Of course there were many garages beneath the skyscrapers - but he knew he would be trapped in here once it started. So he rounded the block several times with no luck.

His thoughts started to bring him into panic. Everyone would try to get out of the city. Quick. In panic. With no care for others. His heartraced. His thoughts went back to  te savety of the shrinking cabin. How mightyhad she been at only 1500 foot! And now? He had screwed up his last chance of survival. He had seen her at 3 Miles the next moment. Unreachable even with her supertechnology. He hammered the steering wheel with his fists. Why had he been that careless about his life? He had ordered two hours. Maybe ten steps of those titanic feet would completely ruin the city. He had felt the energy of her heavy footfalls.

A parking lot! Finally. He almost bumped the car in front of him and people started looking at him.

"For heaven's sake - don't draw attention to yourself!" How much time? No clock in the car. No watch either. Stupid rules. Everything was her decision now. She would give him at least 30 minutes with the action starting within two hours. How much time had passed for searching a parking lot?

*

Liane was lazy. Her displays ha indicated that her customer had been  placed in the city. She had watched the controls for another 5 minutes to be sure his appearance wasn't detected. Not that the city would've survived if they found out who and what he was! There was no weapon against her technology.

Now Liane waled back into her livin room. She always took her time. No one really had to fear her appearance before the granted 30 minutes.

She sat on her sofa and read a book. Ten minutes later she opened a bottle to enjoy a glass of red wine. She was a professional and knew the est way for her to get into the right mood. After all  her customer had ordered sensual and tasteful sexuality. Two hours of aciton meant she would have to walk for more than one hour. But her really large scale on this one would make it neccessary to stand or walk for more than one hour.

Her size was crazyshe thought and remembered the man's stuttering as he rejected the radar lens. But she wasn't worried about that. After all the contract didn't require asking her subject for sparing his life.

With another thought for the long time she dropped the stiletto platform heels and slid her feet into her comfortable mules. No need to botherherself with uncomfortabe fetish-shoes while waiting.

*

At that time her subject was sitting in his car and watching the sky. He thought that he would notice a change. Time passed and he got nervous again.

He thought of plans to save his  life but every plan for more than thirty minutes was impossible because she was the uncalculable thing in every plan. One lazy and casual step of that whore into the wrong place and everything would be over for him.

*

The many thoughts made it difficult for Liane. A second glass of wine had to go.

Moe than one hour had passed. Liane was getting lazy. It had been a little too much wine. But she was a professional so she raised from her sofa and walked towards her cupboard.

Usually she didn't wear her private undies for work - but she knew that this was the only way to get the right mental stimulation now.

A black combination of strappy bra and slip - almost a thong - were tucked into place. A belted red lace gown with long sleeves hid her beautiful undies.  Looking at her feet and feeling warm from the wine she decided that against her customer's wish the mules were a really good match for her lingerie. A thick black rubber platform sole with a nice chunky 4-inch-heel. Three red straps - broad but nly covering her instep left her toes with dark red nail polsih completely uncovered.

She walked towards her basement door and found the sound of her steps really innovative. Instead of sharp clicks from stiletto heels there was a dark rumbling sound and a decent slurping of her bare feet on the rubber platform.

Slowly and majesticly se strode into the room. As her foot stepped onto the stairs to the stage a contact started the transport. Within a second the hemisphere above the stage adapted to the color of the sky that had been over the city. Clouds appeared and silently but suddenly the city was there right when Liane's right foot stepped onto the stage.

People in the city didn't notice anything at first. Then suddenly outbound cars simply crashed with the horizon and hundreds of people in the southern outskirts got under a dark shadow.

Most of them managed to look up but no one realized what happened within the quarter of a second they had left to live.

After that time Liane's mule  thundered down. The people beneath her sole died instantly and houses, cars - just everything was flattened and compacted to take the weight of the titaness.

A heavy cuncussion and thunder of her tread raced through the metropolis. People turned heir heads and looked up in nameless fear before many of them lost their balance from the earthquake.

But before they had turned far enough to see the titanic threat the next quake came over the city. Again hundreds of people never knew what hit them. They saw only blackness  before they were squished into oblivion. The few survivors next to the titaness' shoes were crawling in ruins. Most of them had no eye for the black mountain next to them simply because they lay buried beneath their houses or tried to free themselves from  their upturned cars.

The few lucky ones who had been in the street and remained unharmed except for beingthrown off their feet, forgot to stand up as they recognized the giantess and her gian shoe.

The giantess gave them a little time to look at her while she watched the city. But the people in the streets were too shocked about her appearance to help the unlucky ones under the tip of each platform mule. The thick rubber sole was bent upward at the tip to provide a more comfortable walk. People beneath those overhanging masses of rubber looked up at the black sky that showed a tread pattern instead of clouds. But in their fearfull stupidity they didn't recognize anything and didn't evne try to run for their lives.

Then the giantess gave them a 50  percent chance of survival as she raised her right foot for the next step.

People under the tip of her right mule remained unharmed except for a hail of heavy compacted debris falling off the solethat flew over them like a spaceship.

But as this happened she neccessarily transferred  her weight onto te toes of her left foot. The left mule tilted forward and as it's heel rose into the air the helpless people under her toes were somehow rolled over and squished by the tip of the titanic platform sole.

Liane started to slowly surrond the city. She enjoyed the view and her powerfull feelings. She didn't watch her steps and she walked very slowly. But as slow as one step followed the other - the tiny people couldn'T move as far as the distance between her fingerprint lines before hundreds of them got stepped on regardless if in their houses or cars or just running in the streets.

In the dim light beneath Liane's lowering shoe people saw houses crumple without resistance. Many of them saw a trucksized part of the tread beneath the sole when it first crushed a house or a car and finally squished people as it touched th ground. They thought they would be spared between the rubber walls but when they were enclosed in the darkness under the titanic foot they heard the deafening thunder and felt the force of that terrific impact before the masses of earth that were squished aside by the penetrating rubberblocks flattened their crumpled bodies against the roof of the small crevices beneath Liane's mule. Within the tenth of a second nothing was alive under the sole of her shoe which was still sinking deeper into the ground as everything was compacted by the terrific weight of the titaness.

*

The lifeplayer still sat in his car that bounced from every brutal impact. People in the streets were helplessly crawling on all fours because the slow stries of the young whore at the horizon didn't provide enough time to stand up. Some steps shook the skyscrapers hard enough to  shatter one or two windows. Seconds later the large chunks of glass speared people who couldn't crawl away fast enough.

The lifeplayer was more than disturbed. He saw the giantess and somehow recognized her face but her dress was completel different. he feared for his life even more because he had choosen spiked heels to have a chance to survive under the arch of her shoe.

These shoes had almost no arch between the chunky heel and the platform sole. The low arch that was there also touched the ground because her shoes sunk in deep footprints.

And as the titanic whore turned towards the center of the city she sensually licked across her bloodred lips. He almost got mad from fear as he looked up at her lustfull face.

*

Slowly She untied the belt around her gown and the silky material slid off her body and fell to the ground.

Tons of pure silk crashed down. Houses were shattered and people got smashed. But the rest of the city stared at a pair of voluptuous and lace covered boobs. Seconds later they gasped at the sight of Liane's barely covered crotch and then their eyes followed her towering legs down to the lethal barefeet in her monstrous mules.

Liane stood and gave her helpless victims a good amount of time to watch her glorious body.

Then she made another step this time towards the center of the doomed metropolis.

And with this step every fearfull soul felt the end nearing. Even the larger houses next to the skyscrapers were so meaningless to the giant mule that crushed and compacted tem into the titanic whores' footprint. The tip of her platform mule was a 250 foot high wall of black rubber. Only the largest skyscrapers topped that height and only three buildings reached up to the edge of the 800 foot high heel.

And still those proudest manmade structures were so fragile against the giant shoe and te massive barefoot with its mighty toes.

Lianes' other foot raised from the ground and swung forward. This time not a real step. Instead it was a lazy dragging and grinding. Countless buildings dissolved into dust as cityblock after cityblock splattered on the black rubberwall beneath her toes. Then the movement stopped and her weight was transferred onto the foot.

With cruelsome rumbling and crunching the mule sunk into the ground as debris and bedrock was compacted by the enormous pressure. Then she slowly squatted down on her heels which put much more weight on her toes. So it took several seconds until the mule settled in a 50 foot deep imprint.

"Hello, tiny vicims! I am feeling sexy tonight - hehe maybe because I am a little lightheaded from that wine - So I decided to have a little bit of lustfull fun in your town. And most of all I want to have some kind of - sex with tis handsome building. But you don't need to leave your cute little skyscraper. Because I will take my time with a really wet foreplay to take care of the rest of your town."

With these thundering words Liane started to push her thumb and forefinger into the ground next to a quite large skyscraper. Within two seconds she had buried all entrances beneath a pile of crushed rubble.

Smiling she repeated this with another six skyscrapers before her mighty thighs worked and she stood up again.

Liane took another step. Rarely she did it without thinking about her victims. She had done this so many times. With so many different shoes. And it was all the same. She had worn wooden mules with slim highheels and she had flattened them under the foamy platform soles of thong sandals. When her foot left and took the shoe with it the only difference was the shape of the footprint. The hardsole of her wooden mules sunk deeper than the soft thong sandals.  Pointed heels penetrated deeper into the ground than chunky ones. But whatever shoe or barefoot came down everything left behindwas flattened and dead.

Again she did it. She loved it. The crumpling and cracking that confirmed her power. Her victims giving the final worship with a squish. And so often she had started fingering herself  but now she hadto use all her willpower to keep calm enough for at least an hour.

It was time for a little diversion. Time to play. Time to lay down. Not far from the skyscrapers she lowered her gorgeous body. Squatting down she used her hands for support and lowered her tummy and finally rested her chin on her left hand.

*

He was in a hurry. Almost panic. His car swerved between running people. The first seconds had been almost hopeless. He had to reach the skyscraper she had marked. He wanted to live his fantasy. Towards the skyscraper the road was suddenly blocked. His had bumped against the roof of the car with the belt cutting painfull into his shoulder. The earthquake had slammed him down again and his feet were pressed uncontrollably onto the pedals. The engine was cut off as it got too much fuel and had to struggle against the brakes. The car slid to a halt and the only thing he could see through the front window was the overhanging clift of her platform sole. With unholy speed the rounded wall lowered as the mighty shoe tilted. It rolled over the cracking tarmac that broke up into large chunks that were crushed and flattened the next moment under the advancing sole.

His body was too slow to cry out in helpless fear for his puny life. As his voice caused pain in his ears his car was  already dragged forward and backward over large cracks in the buckled tarmac. His mind realized that his car would stuck in the deep clefts but the hurrican of displaced air had dragged the car over the debris until it had come to rest on less damaged tarmac.

No one was behind him. At the opposite edge of the footprint he saw cars sliding and dropping into the deep heel part of the young valley. Some couldn't stop in time others were pushed as cars from behind crashed into the mayhem. He started the engine and flored the gas pedal. At the next intersection he went left. The next street towards the center was also on the ground of a footprint so he had to go for three intersections until he found a road that was undamaged and not covered with piles of debris.

But as he drove towards the center he had to move against the general direction of fleeing people.

For some seconds he managed to swerve around them. He almost got sick as the car moved left and right and the ground bounced up and down under distant steps of the titaness.

Distant? Suddenly the whole area was covered in a shadow.  Looking up he saw a mighty hand pass over the street and the heavy rumbling told him that it had touched the ground very near to him.

He lowered the window and looked up only to see the black lace of her monstrous bra above.

High above but lowering fast!

He  stopped swerving. He needed more speed. THUMP! ... CRACK! people couldn't get out of the way fast enough. He was reckless. Did it matter if they got smashed by his car or flattened under that giant tit?

Three seconds. No longer. He felt the rumbling and cracking coming nearer. The car lost traction on the vibrating ground. He knew it was her tummy flattening the city. Then he saw it in the rearview mirror. The black globe. It touched down. The earth heaved  and his car spun like a crashing indycar. The ground tilted towards the titanic tit. And with a metal tearing screech the car got stuck between two chunks of buckled road. He was slighty stunned. Around him was the deafening rumble of the ground that had to adapt to the voluptous shape of a 3-mile-body.

As the heavy debris suddenly started to crush his car he desperately fumbled until the seatbelt opened. He had to throw his mangled body against the door to get it open. He tried to jump out but it was more like dropping down head over  heels. Then he had to climb away from the chunks.

Seconds later the car was flattened. Not nearly as flat as a car in a footprint. But flat enough for an almost spasmic shiver.

Fifty foot behind him rose a wall of black fabric that was stretched by the soft masses of a tit spread on the ground.

He started running.

*

Liane smiled as she saw the tiny dots of people. Some moved between the crumbs of tarmac next to her body. Perhaps trying to help others. In the streets countless of them fled. Some larger dots were cars that drove recklessly through the runners. Her right arm was free for some interaction. With the edge of her fingernail she touched the car-dots. With each car a good number of runners next to it  was also squashed. Easy with a 10 foot thick fingernail and an eight  foot layer of red nail-polish.

She sure didn't want to help them. As most of the cars had vanished in slightly bend cracks in the tarmac she ended the game with a 'BOOOH!'

She didn't know exactly if the power of her breath or the vibration of her voice had caused it but she saw immidiately that all the tiny dots stopped moving.

As seconds passed with no one moving she smiled as she realized that her voice had knocked them out.

Smiling she lowered her head. Sticking out her tongue she licked across the whole neighbourhood of unconscious people.  It tasted - dusty.

With a little yanking and struggling she finally opened her bra and looking at the mostly undamaged cityblocks in front of her she announced, 'Aaah, I think that bra was really to tight around my boobs. The seams left some red marks on my skin. I think I need a massage for my soft flesh. Will  you help me out?'

With that she raised on her knees and elbows and edged a little bit forward. Lifting from the bra her naked boobs were swaying to and fro in the sky. Then she lowered them and delighted in the tickle of cityblocks crunching as they were flattened beneath her heavy tits.

'Whooo, you did that good. But I wanna share my lustfull bodywith all of you. You don't mind if I move on?'

With these words she had already buried the next cityparts under her soft flesh. Carefully she swayed with her shoulders to give her asteroid sized wrecking balls a rotating movement. Shivers went down her spine as she carefully created circular valleys of death with her hardened nipples. Then the flash came down again to complete the destruction.

Without a thought for the destruction under her hands and knees she enjoyed her titplay. Block after block - neighbourhood after neighbourhood was flattened. Thousands of people fled and squished for her pleasure. And finally she realized she was dripping wet. Resting her upper body on her tit  cushions and her head on her cheek  she used both hands to rip down her thong. Feeling its wetness she dragged her feet out of it and threw it across the city. Then she sat up with her ass coming down between her feet and her shins folded under. CRUNCH! Went another part of the city and Liane watched a true avalanche of thick lovejuice slide through cunt-valley and flood over the last undestroyed areas between her legs.

*

Living in a small town he was not used to the distances in a city. The skyscraper loomed so  near. Yet it was so far without a car. He ran and ran. After ten minutes no one was around except  for some corpse or a few injured people crying for help. Then after another ten minutes he arrived at the skyscraper. But first he had to pass through the crushed area around.  The fingerprint was some kind of a stony desert that wound up in waves of hills. Climb up - jump down, up  and down, up and...

As he reached the coarse debris around the skyscraper he was shaking from weakness. But he had to get in. Luckily there was some kind of a path consisting of a wall. It had belonged to a building that  had been crushed by her fingers.

The wall was like a ramp up to a 4th storey window. Looking inside he saw no one. With his last strength  he threw a stone and the window that had already beeing stressed by the deformation of the house shattered into millions of tiny pieces.

With a last  jump  he stood inside an empty office. The next moment he was running again.

He searched the house. He was looking for the stairs. He finally found one but it was only leading up to the 8th story. 'Whatever!' he thought an ran up.

Stars danced in front of his eyes as he reached the top of the stairs. But it was worth it. A small lift platform for transporting tools or antennas to the roof was there. And it had power.  When he reached the roof he awoke from the sudden movement of  the stopping platform.

There he was. On the roof of the skyscraper. He jumped from the platform and walked over to a grey metal hut with a door. The door was open and he saw stairs leading down into the building. But before he went down he turned and looked across the city. Behind those skyscrapers he saw her. Her  mighty ass and the dirty soles of her giant platform mules. Her voice echoed through the dying city.

*

'Oh god, I am wet. I am ready now! I can't wait another hour. Fuck you, realplayer. Fuck! I wanna fuck something big now.'

And with that she raised from the ground. She had spared the skyscrapers to save some toys for the long time. Now lust had taken over. Careless steps crushed and brushed, ground and pound through the splattering buildings. And three steps later her platform mules thudered down next to one of the prepared skyscrapers. Driven by careless lust she wasted no time and squatted on her heels with her left hand for support on the ground and her right hand spreading her dripping pussy. Heavy blobs of lovejuice battered the building and it  crumpled before she had even touched it.

With grinding movements of her feet she quickly straddled the next skyscraper dildo. Quickly her knees came down and her crotch lowered. Her desire had made her too hot  to take care. Instead of aiming carefully the whole building was splattered and crushed on her lowering clit which made her only hornier.

'Aaah, good, but only two left!' she thundered. A step forward. And then a shivering but carefull descent and the skyscraper  found its way between her wet pussylips. A thunderous moan erupted as she took the skyscraper in. But the titanic cunt had been closed until now. No lustful finger had prepared a path for her sex toy. Storey after storey imploded as the skyscraper was forced into her. Then as Liane's pussylips touched the ground and her clit flattened another surviving building Liane had to use her love muscles.

Within a wet burst of pleasure Liane felt her cunt flattening the building. For a moment she ground her clit over the ground hoping to find some more pleasuring structures to flatten beneath her lust knob.

Then she raised again and straddled the last skyscraper. Again she shivered as she sunk down. But this time the path was open. With a squish and slurping noise Liane took the skyscraper without too much damage.

*

He cursed in helpless fear and rage. Between his tears he saw how quickly she  destroyed all the other skyscrapers in her outburst of  lust. Now her dripping cunt was above him. Chunks of debris rained down along with large slimeblobs of her pussyjuice. The smell of her sex was everywhere and then suddenly she came down on him. He cried in fear. He saw the cunt. For a moment the whole sky was cunt. Then she touched the skyscraper. The slimecovered pussylips sled around the building and the gaping vagina engulfed the building. His ears popped from the air pressure inside of her titanic cunt.

From somewhere came light and it was enough to see far up into her sex. Thunder and shaking announced that her pussylips had met the ground. And high above he couldn't see the end of her pussy. This skyscraper was the largest. But it still  wasn't enough to fill her. And she knew by now.

'Aaaah. Tiny skyscraper with all your people inside.  You are too tiny. But, please, ...please, please me. Do what you were made for. '

Slurping and rumbling started again. The cunt rose and he could see how her slimy flesh started to tear the edge of the roof away. The whole front of he building was starting do dissolve. Quickly he jumped down the stairs. Another moaning downstroke began as he reached the floor. 

The strokes got faster and faster. Seven strokes later he arrived five storeys below the roof. He wanted a window and quickly opened several doors. Then suddenly he stumbled into a room and saw flesh.

Half of the room was missing. Torn off by the lustfull wrath of her cunt. With the next stroke a heavy desk was dragged with the slimy flesh and crushed into pulpwood between the cunt and the floor.

Then suddenly there was blinding light. Smelly lovejuice dripped down from the edge of the roof. The whole building was shaken in a tremble of the giantess who had slid it almost completely out.

Then suddenly she sunk down again. He saw how her pussylips crushed and ripped of another large part of the room leaving only six foot of floor behind the door he was standing in.

'AAAAAaaah!' he heard her thunder of pleasure. Then suddenly all hell  broke loose.

Up and down, up and down, to and fro he was thrown in the building. She was quickly humping it and her cunt almost touched the door.

'Yes! Yes!! YES!! NOOW! aaAAAh!'

He heard her. He heard her orgasm and suddenly he realized that now came her vaginal muscles. The walls around him shattered. He was covered in lovejuice and felt  unbearable  pressure. A last thought 'NO! I wanted to please mys...!' and she squished out his life with her orgasm.

 

Liane felt good. She had enjoyed to feel the whole building flattening under the pressure of her vaginal muscles. Now she simply fell backwards without care for the remaining hour of work.  Her head sunk softly into the crumbling cityblocks.  She looked at the sky that really didn't look artifical. With  sigh she stretched out her legs and kicked her mules off her feet. Slowly she started exploring the city with her barefeet trying to guess what kind of puny building crumbled under the touch of her skin.

How ridiculous that she needed to crush a building until she felt its presence through the hard skin under her big toe.

How much power was neccessary to crush a building and how easily she produced it just with the slightest movement of her toe.

What a stupid guy to do a lifeplay with a 3-mile giantess? Where was he now?  Was he dead? So much could've happened.  What if she ad just snuffed out his life with her first step? What if the inhabitants realized him to  be a lifeplayer to be the one who ordered their complete annihilation?

Or maybe he was still alive and just trying to climb her magnificient body.  But looking over the city she didn't believe this. There was just too much destruction she had caused.

For a moment she discussed in  her thoughts if she would do too much of a  cheat if she just finished the city before the ordered two hours.

'A dead customer is a pleased customer. At least for this job', she thought. And it didn'T matter if he was dead or would be within the next two minutes.

'People! Your city gave me enough fun and pleasure.  Time to go...', she announced and rised.

There were only a few skyscrapers  left. Most of them had been flattened under her ass and back. Others had been enclosed in her hunt for pleasure. The few remaining ones had been somehow spared by her footplay. The outskirts had been sufficiently flattened during her walk around the town. Between the outskirts and the skyscrapers were the few remaining intact areas. Her mules had cared for a part of it. Each mighty sho had left a trail of destruction before coming to rest.

So with her sexual desire sufficiently pleased she needed some fast and easy ways of destruction. She started with the one that she suddenly realised as being inevitable within the next ten minutes.

A few well  aimed steps took her towards her mules. Pretending to be clumsy she caused another ten thousand casualties while trying to slide her feet in. Then she turned towards the last skyscrapers and squatted on her heels.

Piss. What had been a dirty or smelly word for most of the insignificant people down there turned into a word of death and humiliation. Skyscrapers exploded and were washed away. Whoever as  hit by the powerfull jet was turned into shredded flesh. Even indirect squirts hit  with enough force to flatten cars and smash people.

The flood cleared its path through the city. Whoever got caught by Liane's piss was soon drowned in the churning stream.

After long seconds of death the yellow jeat ebbed away. A few very powerfull  squirts finally ended the unbelievable scene. Slowly the brown flood moved to the outskirts and started to seep into the ground and left it poisened by her bodys waste.

'It's good to have my platform mules. I would never step into my own piss with thin soles or even barefooted.'

That was her only comment and with no more than ten lazy steps she squished the last remaining buildings under her weight.

'Done', she said and gathered her undies and her gown before she stepped off her playground. She stepped out of he mules and left them on the last step because of a few squirts of piss on the lower edge of the platform sole. Maybe another city could be ordered to do a cleaning job soon.

A lifescan on the control panel gave a reading of 20. That was unusually clean but one hour and seventeen minutes were an usually long time. But the most interesting fact was the death time of her lifeplayer. She easily realized it to be the moment of one of her mot pleasuring orgasms.

A datachip with a complete six angle video and surround sound went into the archive. Then Liane touched a green button. The safety check realized that she was outside stage and with a whispering 'flump'-sound the city disappeared. Back to it's former place on the planet.

A display read '20.4432 tons of material including 73 lifeforms displaced'.

Probably an investigation team and a few cars that had dropped into the crater just after the roadin front of them had disappeared.

Heaving earned another good amount of money Liane walked upstairs. Her media-system was programmed to record tonights news. There would surely be some talk about the toying of an extraterritorial city. The lifeplay had been legal and whatever they did - her machine wasn't trackable.

Liane went to bed and had some nice dreams about power and pleasure.

The END

written by Hedin, september 1999