- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognized characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringment is intended.

*********************************************

*********************************************
"Haha. 'Attack of The 50 foot Cheerleader. The Irony, right Johanna?" I say with a chuckle.

"I know, right?" She says with a smile.

Maybe my time here won't be as bad as I thought. Especially with Joahnna around. I'm actually getting used to being in my birthday suit. Now that I say that, it sounds weird. But who wouldn't get used to naked after being only 2 inches tall.

It's been a hell of a month. Tortured by my bipolar crush and her pure evil friends. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen the last of them. Soon enough they'll pop up again. Just have to wait. Even though I don't want to wait.

What am I saying? This isn't going to get better! I need to get out of here, away from these people! I'll wait until Joahnna falls asleep.



She's asleep. Time to go! I hop off her legs and onto the couch cushion. I grab onto Joahnna's pants and slide down to the floor. I look around and see nothing useful. Only a dog bowl and...... Wait. A dog bowl? If theres a dog bowl..... Then theres a dog! Ohhhh man, oh this isn't good. I search for the dog but I'm then pushed to the floor and a heavy weight is pushed on me. Joahnna's foot is on top of me! But she's still snoring. She must've shifted.

Her giant foot fills my vision. I try not to move to much as I crawl out of under her foot. She giggles and she shifts again. Her foot pushes my head into the hardwood floor and almost scream in pain.

I then wiggle around and finally find my way out. I roll out from under her foot and sit up. I rub my forehead and stand up. After going under the couch, I look for the dog. Hopefully its not big. If is, it'll rip me apart. If it finds me. Man, I cannot believe the shit I get myself into! I'm 2 inches tall, naked, almost died, and trapped in a girl's house.

Then, I feel my body shifting. The pain is tolerable. I notice I'm growing. Yes! I'M GROWING- only 1 inch more. Great. 3 inches tall. How is one godamned extra inch is going to help me?

My luck is gone. Just gone. Hopefully nothing else happens. I continue walking and make my way to the kitchen. But guess what?

Of all the crappiest things to happen, the dog starts barking. Only, I don't see him. I hear a "clacking" noise behind me so I start to run. I run for the back door in the kitchen. A doggie door! Finally, my luck is back!

Time for a game of bull figher! I run up to the middle of the doggie door and stand there, looking at the dog charging towards me. It's a Toy. Not a real to, the kind of dog that is really small. It charges at me faster and right when its about to hit, I jump out of the way. The dog pushes it open and I dash out of there. I run to the front of the house and I hear the dog chasing me.

I run along the sidewalk, passing houses. I then feel my legs tiring. I'm running slower.

Then, I see a toy helicopter fly out of nowhere. It flies close to me and I grab onto the rails at the bottom. It then flies higher and I look down. I'm pretty high up. This is a good time to mention my fear and phobia of hights. I scream and close my eyes. I hear the helicopter blades slowing and I look down. A girl with a remote holds out her hand to catch me. I try to get out of the way, but its no use. She grabs me and throws the remote on the floor.

"I knew I'd need that one day." she says. Damn! I escaped one girl so I could caught by another?!

"LET ME GO!!" I shout.

"You talk? Ohhhhh, Eternity is going to love this!" She says.

Eternity?
Chapter End Notes:
Please comment! Please comment!