- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

here I'll just introduce the characters, bring an imagination because I'm not going to give the details because I don't know how the reader might like things to go ;)

            Mike and Tracy were short, quite short.  They had always been the smallest kids in class and never out grew that ranking.  They were each full grown at the age of 12 at a towering height of 4 and half feet tall.  They were perfectly proportioned though so just like miniatures or well developed child sized people.  They became fast friends at a very young age, when they were too small to play with the other kids and they never stopped being good friends, eventually they started dating, dating turned to romance, romance turned to passion and passion lead to a very happy marriage. 

They didn’t have many friends outside each other, because frankly they were not often noticed by other people, but this did not keep them from going out.  They went to clubs and danced, they went out to eat and to the movies, and Tracy even took Mike to strip clubs.  She could understand an appreciation for the female form so on a few occasions even ordered a hooker to join them for a three way. 

Mike was always very helpful to Tracy.  He worshipped her, but not as a deity, just as his incredible wife.  She was his best friend, she was beautiful, she was charming, and she was sexy.  He didn’t see a need for her to be more and he appreciated everything about her. 

They had come to terms with being short around high school.  Now with masters degrees under their belts they were confident in their size.  Going out was always enjoyable as they both had come to kind of like staring at peoples stomachs and Tracy even pointed out hotties to Mike so he could enjoy the view.

One time they went out to this club that had an open bar.  Tracy was wearing a little mini-skirt and crop-top with her very flattering tits and ass bouncing around.  Mike was just wearing some jeans and a t-shirt.  The beat got going and they started dancing on the side of the dance floor when Tracy spotted this really leggy chick at the bar.  She was stunning, tits the size of their heads and an ass to match and legs up to their chins.  Tracy motioned to Mike to stay close.

She went over to the bar and climbed up on the stool next to the amazon and started talking her up.  Mike watched his child sized wife chat-up this girl that dwarfed everyone in the room.  She had decent sized muscles too and her chest was killer.  She wiped tears from her eyes as Tracy started talking to her and giggled a few times in the first couple minutes, then the smile broke.  Tracy ordered a few drinks for her.  Then she began to get that sexy look, but didn’t look drunk yet.  Then Tracy pointed to Mike and the girl looked and nodded. She stood up and lifted Tracy off the stool.  Correction they weren’t even to the top of her thighs. 

She walked over to Mike and bent down giving a full view up her skirt at her well trimmed pussy.  She offered a hand, “I’m Lola, and don’t worry you can look.” She said noticing his careful effort to look in her eyes.  “How’d you like to come to my place with your wife and me?”  Mike just grinned and nodded.  With that Lola smiled and picked the two little ones up and walked them outside and down the block to a little house on a corner.  She opened the door with no problem and seemed pretty sober as she walked and talked.  She carried them, Tracy on her back Mike with arms around her neck to her bedroom and prodded them off.  She walked away and Tracy grabbed Mike and started making out with him ferociously on the bed ripping his clothes off.  When Lola got back they worked kissing every inch of her and tearing her clothes off of her.  They had a very passionate three way that I’ll let you imagine as you will and fell asleep in Lola’s embrace against her massive chest holding each other, lips together, tongues intertwined and penis in vagina.

They woke up to kisses from Lola and had another round in bed and the shower before Lola made them breakfast and drove them home, where they did it again, but on the floor because their bed was to small for Lola.  They started hanging out with Lola more and in a week were sleeping with her every night and considering moving to accommodate her better, but then Lola had to go on vacation and it was just them again without their incredible, easily 8 foot sex goddess best friend. 

Chapter End Notes:

More To come in Chapter two.