- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Now a major motion picture over at crushed-alive.com!

I don't know why I waited so long to post this

 

 

 

 

     The last thing I remember is standing on the roof of my apartment building one night, overlooking the harbor and it’s vast, black void, filled with golden, rippling reflections of the city’s lights, and I remember wondering, should I take the pills, finish the whiskey, and then jump, or should I just take the pills and finish the whiskey? Maybe I should just finish the whiskey and jump?   

     Maybe I got too drunk to remember. Maybe the pills have fucked up my head. Maybe I slipped and fell. Maybe I died, cause that’s what it’s looking like right now.

The Goddess

    I wake up. I’m lying facedown on a cool, white surface. In fact, white appears to be everything, stretching far into the distance. It’s like I’m in a vast white hall where I can’t quite make out the walls and ceiling. It’s bright. It’s like... heaven?
    No. That wouldn’t make any sense. I’m not one of those people. This isn’t a movie. I must be somewhere. I get up on my hands and knees, my body sore. I’m naked, I realize. Naked but intact. So I guess I didn’t fall off my apartment building. I still feel like shit though, and I struggle to raise my heavy head.
    There’s a woman. In the midst of this sea of white there’s a beautiful, naked young woman with dark hair, just sitting there before me. I shake my head. Maybe this is heaven after all.
    Her hair is long, shining black, and her eyelids and lips are tinted with black and dark red. She’s not entirely naked, on her feet are black stilleto heels. She sits with one long, shapely leg crossed over the other, and beneath her toes the sole of the strappy high-heel is a bright, shining red. Her chair is made of curved glass or clear plastic. I see on her lips a smirking smile.
    But there’s something wrong, something that makes my head hurt just looking at her...
    She stands, with the sound of skin brushing against her chair, and I see her figure in full glory. She’s tall, slender. Her legs reach up to a perfect little patch of black hair above her pussy, and above that, past her smooth stomach are her perky, round breasts and nipples. Her chin is proud, angular, but soft around the edges, as is her nose and cheekbones. Her hair is cut with bangs that slope down to one side, almost covering an eye, and the rest falls silkily about her shoulders.
    She takes a step towards me. That feeling of wrongness assaults me again, and I suddenly lose all sense of proportion, my head swimming. It’s like one of those dreams where scale is warped and you’re always falling or floating. As she walks towards me, heels clicking on the smooth white floor, it takes me a minute but then I get it. The proportions are wrong, after all.
    She’s a giantess.
    Each of her steps fall like thunder, and I feel the floor vibrate beneath me as she grows nearer. I am filled with fear suddenly as she approaches, larger than I can imagine. In only moments she comes to a stop, towering up, up, up over me like a goddess. Her legs rise forever, and her vagina is a perfect diamond high above me. The undersides of her rounded tits are cast in slight shadow. She looks down upon me, still smirking calmly, eyes narrowed in amusement. Before me, even her feet tower rise over me. Her skin is creamy and smooth, her rounded toes sit calmly in front of me, nails painted shining black. I figure I would only reach halfway up her high heel.
    “Hello, little man.”
    Her voice is like a low, feminine purr, except loud enough to hurt my ears. I cringe at the sudden noise, and she laughs, amused at me. There’s something about her laughter. It’s mocking.
    “Tell me,” she says, bringing one foot forward and slowly lowering her sole to rest beside me, “how does it feel, being two inches tall?”
    The sudden appearance of the gargantuan foot at my side has my heart beating fast. It’s hard to think. I try to formulate a response as I gaze up the length of her foot, past her heel and up her ankle.
    “Answer me, slave” she says leisurely, and I am shocked at the word. “That’s right, you’re my slave now.”
    I desperately try to get my wits about me. “Where am I? Who are you?” I ask, stammering.
    She taps her foot, the one right next to me. I am hit with a gust of wind and a loud crash as the large mass hits the floor.
    “Address me as Goddess, bug. That’s who I am, the one and only God, and this is Heaven for you. That’s your only warning. Now answer the first question.”
    I sit there on my hands and knees still, trying to wrap my head around what’s going on. There’s too much to take in, everything is so surreal. There’s a pervading scent of leather and freshly washed skin.
    The foot taps again. I glance up fearfully, but she doesn’t look angry: just slightly amused.
    “Uh, I, I,” I stammer, trying to force the random thoughts out of my mouth in a coherent stream.
    “It feels, it feels like shit,” I say this and realize it’s true.
    She lifts her sole, balances it on her heel, and lowers it softly again. From the corner of my eye I can catch playful muscle movement and hear faint sounds of leather grinding against hard floor. She looks down at me, eyebrow cocked, as if waiting for me to continue.
    “I feel tiny, and, small,” and I hear the words come out of my mouth, shaky and breathy, and feel like a retard, but at least I’m saying something, desperately.
    I may be hype-ventilating. From above hear a faint purr from her throat, not quite laughter, perhaps pleased, and I say the next thing that comes to mind.
    “And I feel like I’m nothing.”
    I sigh, and somewhere in my mind something clicks. Beside me barely notice her sole raising up againn.
    I keep talking as I get to one knee. “It feels like before. It feels like the world is too big. It feels like everything is vast and bigger and more important than me. It feels like people don’t care about anyone, especially not me. And I feel small. I feel like nothing.”
    Now I look up and see the bright red sole right above me, shining; I can catch a warped reflection of myself looking up at me in it, and I see the black heel behind it, and up above, just past the tip of the sole, is the expectant, wry smile of the Goddess, looking down at me, waiting.    
    “And I feel pathetic,” I say.
    “Mmm,” she moans slightly at these last words, her eyes closing as if in pleasure. As they open again, she lowers her sole unexpectedly. I panic and try to stand, try to run, but it’s too late. I am knocked down and roll onto my back just in time to feel the enormous weight on my chest. All the air is pushed out of me, and I groan in pain because it’s all I can do. I look up. My head is clear of the sole, and above me I see the tips of her toes, massive, and in this moment I truly feel small. I am utterly helpless beneath this woman’s shoe, and should she choose, I would be squashed like a grape under her foot. I see her face up above, in mock disappointment.
    “Aw,” she says, “poor little bug.” She leans down and I gasp as the pressure increases even more with her movement.
    “You forgot to call me Goddess” she says. I look up at her in wonder, and she smiles brightly. I notice that her eyes are an emerald green, I notice them right before the weight increases more than I though possible, and something pops in my chest. I gurgle in pain through my contorted throat as I feel the push, feel it endlessly, waiting for it to stop but it doesn’t, and somewhere my mind is telling me it’s never going to stop, it’s never going to stop, you’re just going to die here.
    And then it stops. The weight lifts, and I gasp in air and start coughing, my ribs wracking in pain each time. It feels like there’s a couple broken ones. The huge sole hovers over me, impudent and all-powerful.
    “Apologize, slave.”
    Still coughing, I manage to get to one knee.
    I take in a deep breath, and say “I’m sorry,” and I swallow, “Goddess.”
    Still bent over, I can see her face above the tip of the shoe, and the Goddess has a pleased smile, but she still looks mischievously impatient.
    “Go ahead slave.” she says. “Kiss...”
    I look up at the sole, and feel something sink in heart. I know I don’t have time to pay attention to my own feelings however, and I stand, painfully, and arching up, I lay a kiss on the shining smooth sole. I hear her purr again from overhead.
    “How does my shoe taste, slave?” she asks.
    I can hear the smile in her voice. I hesitate as I try to place a taste. There isn’t one. There is only the taste of dust, and feeling of...
    “Cold. Goddess.”
    “Mmm? Kiss...” she says, aloof.
    I lay my lips on the smooth, cold surface again. It seems to engulf everything, cold, hard. There is nothing else in this moment but this surface, the sole of her shoe. The words seem to spill from grey place within me, out my lips.
    “It tastes cold, and hard, Goddess. And... it tastes uncaring. Unforgiving. It tastes like I’m beneath the whole world. Goddess.”
    “Yesss. Lick. Don’t stop licking until I tell you to, slave.”
    “Yes Goddess,” I say, almost automatically. As I say this and start licking, I notice underneath the arch of her shoe, a gold imprinted number “9“. Something in my mind finds it odd that a Goddess has a shoe size. I keep licking however, and the sole seems to block out all other thoughts.
    The Goddess straightens, and as her body moves her sole drops several inches, and I’m suddenly forced back onto my knees. I stretch my neck up and keep licking, as if I can’t stop. I hear her chuckle overhead.
    “Aw, did I scare the little bug?” she asks, teasingly. The shoe drops even more, and I am once again pressed onto my back, this time directly beneath her foot.
    “Tell me, bug,” she says, pressing lightly on my body, “what are you?”
    I pause only for a second, before saying “I am your sla-” and suddenly the weight increases, and I gasp in pain for my broken ribs.
    There is a tense pause, still under pressure, groaning desperately, and her voice floats down in an almost annoyed tone: “Did I say stop licking?” she asks, almost teasingly, but not quite.
    I start licking feverishly, grimicing in pain.
    “No Goddeth,” I say through licks, my tungue working up and down.
    From above I hear a clearly sexual moan, and then some low, breathy laughter. It sends a tiny lightning bolt of excitement into my own body, hearing the sounds or gigantic aroused woman.
    “Continue,” she says, in a low, teasing voice.
    “I’m your slave,” I say, licking extra hard with each word, so that she can hear the effort I’m putting into licking. There’s a small, sharp intake of breath from her, which is let out in a stressed, sexual moan, and then a light giggle.
    The pressure suddenly increases a hundredfold as she puts a small amount of weight on her foot, and I would scream if I could hold my lungs open, but instead I let out a tortured groan and feel another couple ribs pop.
    She says, “I’m your slave, what?” she says, pleased.
    “Goddess,” I croak, “I’m your slave, Goddess!”
    Several torturous seconds pass by as the weight remains, and then finally, finally it lifts and I breathe again.
    “Keep licking,” she says, feigning seriousness, but I can hear the smile in her voice.
    I keep licking, and I can hear her breathing becoming faster.
    “What am I?” she asks eventually.
    “You’re my Goddess, Goddess,” I say through extra hard licks.
    She exhales sensually, and I can hear the tightness in her throat, and the arousal.
    “Worship me slave. Worship me with your whole, tiny little body, with your whole pathetic little life,” she says in her sultry voice, between deep, excited breaths. “Hump my shoe.”
    “Yes Goddess” I say, and I realize I already have an erection. I push up with my hips, ribs crying out in pain, and press my hard cock against the cool surface of her shoe. It feels good, and I rub up and down against her sole, still licking. Suddenly the whole shoe moves, the red surface that is my whole field of vision shifts downward, and I am greeted by the view of toe-tips and a sex-charged Goddess, mouth open slightly and head tilted back, looking down upon me with an almost glazed expression. I can see her arm, muscles flexing and unflexing, is slid down across her stomach and her fingers dissappear at the knuckles, up between her legs. Without change of expression, she presses down with her shoe harshly, and I am violently reminded of my precarious position beneath her foot. I slid my arms up and grip the edge of her sole with my fingers, and use my arms to slide up and down, humping hard and dragging my tongue in long licks across the sole. My view starts to alternate between sole and Goddess, and I plant a kiss on the tip of her shoe each time arrive. The sight of me disappearing and reappearing as I hump the bottom of shoe sends my Goddess a wave of pleasure and amusement, and she arches her back, mouth opening and then stretching into an open mouth grin. Her breaths and strained moans send waves of excitement into my own body, and I hump faster. Under the increased weight my dick is already pushed into my belly, and the smooth, hard sole pressing against the nerves on my cock feels amazing as I squirm underneath her foot. My Goddess’s eyes are closed most of the time, and whenever she opens them to catch a glimpse of me, it sends another wave of amused pleasure.
    “I’m going to crush you,” she says suddenly, between breaths. “I’m going to end your pathetic little life under my shoe, bug.”
    As she says this I stop. I feel the blood drain from my face as it sinks in, what I’m doing here. The reality of the situation hits hard. I glance left and right about the whiteness of my setting. I can see walls now, which I never noticed before. It’s just a room I’m in, I realize, painted white. I remember the size “9“ printed on the shoe. This isn’t heaven. Almost to cement my thoughts, I hear a phone ring, muffled, in another room. I see my “Goddess” open one eye annoyedly, looking at the direction of the sound, and mouth the word “fuck”. Then she turns her eye down on me, and almost unconsciously, I start to hump again. Slow at first, I start to get back into the rhythm. My “Goddess” watches me for a minute before closing her eye again, her head tilting back once more and her breathing returning to the shallow panting. She looks at me again to get deeper into the mood, and I start speeding up my humping, now with barely any hesitation.
     It’s strange. I realize I’m going to die. I realize that my “Goddess” isn’t really a Goddess and this isn’t really heaven. In fact I almost laugh, grinning as I realize, this is almost the opposite of heaven: this is life. This is part of the life I’ve been leading for so many years now. My fucked up, piece of shit life, and this is the end. And then I truly laugh, because it’s such a fitting end to me. Crushed like a bug under someone infinitely more beautiful and powerful than myself, mashed into nothing under foot - the most pathetic, humiliating and utterly fitting death I could ever deserve. I don’t mind.
    I briefly remember the childhood, the parents, the teenage years, the jobs, bosses, wives. The evenings alone with nothing but whiskey and television. I remember that only a very, very short time ago, I was going to kill myself anyways. And I smile, contentedly. This is a far greater death than I ever could have imagined.
    I hump harder, faster, press my tongue into the sole and shower the tip of the shoe with kisses. I’m sweating, and I can smell leather and cum, and all I can hear is my Goddess, my true Goddess, panting and moaning in pleasure overtop of my own feverish noises. I can feel my orgasm building, feel the nerves in my dick like I’ve never felt before, and I start to tremble.
     “That’s right,” she says, looking down upon me, intensely aroused, her hand pumping in and out of her pussy, “fuck my shoe you tiny little shit, fuck it as I squish you under my foot - oh, oh, oh God!”

     We orgasm at the same time, I feel the sex surge up through my cock and I splurge the biggest load I’ve had, and I shake and cry out so hard I barely feel it as my legs splinter and my pelvis and penis burst and get smashed flat, as my ribs are smashed flat one by one, as all my innards spew out my mouth and my nose and jaw shatter and my eyes are pushed out of their sockets, and my head crunches flat.

End