- Text Size +
Story Notes:

so you might notice the repative use of the word "like" sorry, but it might change the use of this word later 

Author's Chapter Notes:

what will happen next another chapter soon 

The carzy side of town

The Crazy-Side of Town

 

Chapter 2: Poe’s new apartment

 

So it was 1920, or something, or it just always looks that way, well not in black and white or anything, and jazz was really hip,… I think, and dramatic silent film music played all the time.

 

This was it I was all alone about to move in to my new apartment and what not, things had been crazy the last few days with me being fired and what not, something about me setting fire to the office for the sixth time, its not really my I didn’t think that piles of paper would be so flammable, the ac got pretty cold in the office.

 

You really had to survive, people would kill to get promoted, and our boss Ms. Winkler, would try to eat you and junk, I mean really she was like a hundred feet tall, and everyone had to hunt for there own food, I often buried my lunch in a pile of paperwork to cover its scent, but sometimes it was really burnt.  

 

My boss Ms. Winkler, tried to eat me once but she spit me back out, she said I tasted like charcoal, I guess that’s why she fired me, she was all like “POE, YOUR FIRED”, I liked her assistant Sally she was really nice; she tried to eat me too once…, but at least they where both really hot, tight mini skirts and all.       

 

So I had been fired, and alone, and going to my new apartment, I got cheap to and not shady deal at all, cause it was a super sunny day, its only a hundred bucks a month, I got from the guy in the park who hides behind the tree near the hotdog vender, he really likes hotdogs, he ate like two of them.

 

I was supposed to meet the man behind the tree, at the apartment, so there I was at the address on the napkin with the mustard stain, and there was that man from behind the tree waiting at the door of the apartment awaiting my arrival.

 

I was all like “WOW”, cause this was the Crazy-side of town and all, well the crazier side of town anyway, I think my ex-boss lived this side of town, and she was “CRAZY”, once she went all ballistic, and tore off all her clothes and dropped her massive boobs on top of her assistant, that’s the day she later hired Sally who wasn’t naked.

 

I should have known because the napkin said “Crazy-Side of town”, and all.

 

The apartment was two stories, wow I’d really like to hear them one day, but today was the day I moved in, so I meet that man from behind the tree at the door, I paid him my first months payment and he gave me his address, and he was gone.

 

I walked into my new place, it was old and dingy, and there where cobwebs, and a hole in the wall, and the water was leaking everywhere, and I said “cool”, cause it was way better than my old office and, apartment combined ever was, so I went to bed cause it was already late and what not.

 

The bed was the kind that pops out from the wall, and located right next to the window…, um I mean other hole in the wall that looked out into an empty lot, but at least it had curtains, and the whole floor was covered in shaggy carpet, it felt just like Ms. Winkler’s shaggy carpet…

 

Sometimes Ms. Winkler would get frisky, shed tear off her clothes for almost any occasion good or bad, and at parties shed get drunk and get all crazy and junk, it was the only time me, and my co-worker could have any fun around her, and some of us got some special alone time with Sally the assistant, too.    

 

So there I was in my new bed, in my new apartment, on the Crazy-Side of town, I looked out the hole in the wall that looked out into an empty lot, and there was a voice that came through the hole in the wall, a sweet and sexy voice, and then a tongue that swirled around the room.

 

I was all like “uhh,…hey there tongue”, the tongue receded and replaced by a beautiful blue colored eye, and the sexy voice said “how’d you like to know me better”, and I was like “sure,…”, so I climbed out of the hole and onto the hand of a women in a red bikini, she had long blonde hair, nice curves, and really big boobs, and freaking hot.

 

And I was like “So this is how things are on the Crazy-Side of town”.