- Text Size +
Story Notes:

          Coincidences occur on a daily basis, fate is foreboding and you never known when you're going to die or just disappear. Struggle and live just like Monica or suffer the consequences.

Monica's New Role & Package

          Monica was not a very shy girl, border lining on alluring and captivating with her golden blonde hair she stuck out like a sore thumb. Money was tight though, her friends were always inviting her out shopping, but she would refuse. Just out of high school, she had only recently turned eighteen and was now on her own. With no career or money for college, she was in a very tight spot. Praying everyday for a miracle would not pay her bills, nor would it put food on her table, but it also seemed no one was hiring either.

         Sitting on a bench, Monica held three leashes in her hand, the dogs sniffed the air as people walked by. Of course Monica did not own these dogs, taking any job she could get was a necessity, even if the wages of a dog walker were very slim. With her parents already deceased, she could not be irresponsible like her ditzy high school friends, although she would have fit in perfectly amongst them. They were know for their shopping escapades.

         As she relaxed her tired leg muscles on the bench a man approached her. He was tall, but not much more then herself at five feet eight inches. Before she could speak the man spoke first. "What's a beautiful lady like yourself doing out her walking these dogs?" Obviously it would be embarrassing to admit the truth to some strange man, so Monica ignored him. "Hmm, not to friendly," said the strange man. "My name is Jack Thomas, and I think you would be suitable for a role in one of my productions."

         Monica was very distrustful of him, staring at him as he handed her a business card. "If you feel like you would like some extra cash just call that number." With that, the so called director left. Monica stared at the card then blushed extremely red and hid the card in her purse.

         Dropping off the dogs to their respective owners Monica finally got home. Walking into the kitchen she pulled out a half eaten cup of ramen from the fridge. She placed it on the table with poise. Her stomach growled as she drank down her leftovers from lunch. Seemingly satisfied with her meal Monica took a shower. As she stepped out the bathroom in her underwear she looked down at the card which she had pulled from her purse.

         A porn director, clearly he was a porn director, she thought. The card had few details but it was plainly obvious. The words immediate cash pay caught her notice, or maybe more it made her tempted. "I can't turn down the money if it really is good." She said aloud as if trying to convince herself. Without any more thought she went to bed.

         Cheryl was an twenty year old professional courier for a large company, this may have seemed like an ideal job, but it was in fact just a fancy title. Cheryl new that the company she worked for was not taken serious by others. Their couriers were often hired for their beautiful looks, she was a prime example, she had been two years earlier because of her looks. From a company stand point this helped encourage the sales of their products.

         She had been delivering products for the last six hours and was finally approaching the end of her day. She was seen as one of the most beautiful couriers in the company. One could mistaken the glisten of sweat off her short hair as adding to her exuberances. Setting her helmet aside she walked inside the shipping office.

         "Cheryl I have a package here for you," came the voice of Cheryl's boss. "And what may I ask am I delivering this time," asked Cheryl. "An extra long, see through, speculum." "Do girls really fancy this kind of toy," said Cheryl sarcastically as she pulled the toy out of the box, holding it up quite visibly in the air. Her older boss coughed, "anyways, Cheryl, take this package discreetly to the address enclosed in your courier papers as usual." While most woman would have been embarrassed or appalled to have such a conversation, Cheryl already accepted this conversation as normal for them. "Yes sir."

         Stepping outside of the large office building in her gray carrier outfit, Monica took in a breath of air. Steps had been taken by the company to make her look exceptionally beautiful in her outfit, to her it seemed such a waste. With her tight fit suit fully zipped up, she threw on her backpack and helmet. Straddling one leg over her old Honda CB650 motorbike, her gloved hands reached out for the hand grips. In an instant she was headlong into the busy traffic going at a high speed towards her final destination of the day.

         Beeping was cut silent as Monica's hand slammed down on her alarm clock. Throwing off the covers to reveal her exposed form, she felt chilled. Walking out of her bedroom into the kitchen she proceeded straight into the bathroom. Following her normal routine she was dressed and proceeded to look for something to eat. Pulling out some saltines and peanut butter, Monica wolfed down her breakfast like a ravaging beast.

         Now finished her breakfast Monica pulled out her day planner. Today she was to go around handing out resumes again, for her this was a weekly event. Looking back at the kitchen table, Monica eyed the card that Jack had given her yesterday. She decided. Pulling out her emergency cell phone she gave Jack's office a call.

         "Hello, my name is Debra, how many I help you?" "Yes is Jack there, he gave me one of his cards yesterday," said Monica. "Ahh, yes, one moment please." The line went to a hold and a soft tune filled Monica's ears for a short minute. "Hi, this is Jack, I only have a minute." "We met yesterday in the park, you said you had a role for me?" A moment of silence was heard before Jack replied to Monica. "Yes come to address on the card this afternoon and I'll see about you getting a part today, I'll see you then." Before Monica could replay to ask more questions Jack had already hung up.

         With her plans now set for later, Monica headed out the door with a hand full of resumes, today she would hit the east side of the city. As she walked down the city streets she stopped at almost every small business and handed out her fliers. Eventually Monica ran out of Resumes and badly had to go to the bathroom. Looking around she spotted an office building with a motor bike parked outside, without thinking she ran inside.

         Acting all fidgety as she waited in line at the receptionist desk, Monica looked like a girl in heat as her face was flushed with the urge to go. A girl wearing a sexy gray courier mumbled as she passed Monica, "another bitch in heat waiting to use one our products I see." Not defending herself, Monica hastened her question as the receptionist had just become free, and ignored the flashy courier girls remark. Reliving herself in the toilet, Monica made her way outside the office and towards a bus stop. Using a valuable dollar, she was planning to go to Jack's studio as her final destination for the day.

         Pulling out the kickstand with her right foot Cheryl hoped off her Bike. The address was for a Studio, she had never been too before, but it seemed that this place was made for filming of some sort. Presenting her courier paperwork at the receptionist desk, the receptionist Debra directed Cheryl to proceed upstairs through the door on her left. Buzzing the door, the auto lock was temporarily disabled for Cheryl. Before she closed the door behind her, Cheryl saw the girl that she saw earlier this afternoon in her companies office come through the front door. Thinking to herself, she labeled that girl a slut. "That toy is probably for her," she said mockingly under her breath.

         Cheryl walked up the stairs and passed a few doors as she entered a long hallway. Right as she went around a corner a man grabbed her, wrapping his hand around her mouth. Before she could fight back, Cheryl Dizzily fell to floor in a unconscious state.

         Monica stepped off the bus, as if seeing an illusion the bike she saw an hour before sat in front of the large studio building before her. Dazed but not that surprised Monica made her way into the studio, yet again déjà vu hit her, the female courier from before vanished behind a door on the left.

         "Hello, my name is Monica, I'm here to see Jack about work." Debra looked down at the girl in front of her desk, "yes we spoke earlier young miss, please proceed up the stairs on the door on the right." A buzzer sounded and the sound of an auto lock disengaging could be heard. "Third door on the right, and fill these out as you wait," said Debra as she handed Monica a few consent and payment papers.

         Walking into the room, or more accurately the brightly lit set gave Monica an empowering feeling. Sitting down in a fold out chair she started reading over the various consent forms and finally found the pay grade for this job. It was a flat rate of eight hundred dollars for one successful filming session.

         "That's my chair," said a familiar voice from behind Monica. Monica turned around, "You, Jack Thomson!" The tired looking man felt the girls pointing finger sticking into his chest. "Monica right, never mind the chair, will you agree to a shoot?" Monica pouted, "I want to say yes, but what will I be doing in it?" "It's actually quite simple," said Jack. "We deal with fetish scene's at this studio, I'd like you to play the part of a girl with a bug inserted into her vagina while she masturbates. It will be a single performance."

         Thinking about it Monica replied, "that sounds sort of weird, but rather easy to do." "Not quite as easy as you think," said Jack. "It will also require you to act very horny and wear a blind fold." Monica felt his words were almost belittling her, "I'll do it!" She handed him the signed paper work. "Okay, very good, take your time stripping down then go sit down over in that chair by the light and camera, I'll be right back." Stepping outside the door, it was time for Jack to prepare the bug.

         It was dark and the air was stale, Cheryl shivered slightly, her clothes where nowhere to be seen. She had no idea where she was, it seemed the room she was in smelled like packaging materials, in fact it was comparable to the shipping department office she worked at. She broke down and started to cry, but in that instant she felt the earth move. "Earthquake," she said as she hugged the ground as it continued to shake about before coming to a stop. Afterwards she could hear terrifyingly loud muffled voices, but understanding it was out of the question, it was all she could do to hold her hands over her ears.

         Jack entered the shrink room, it was most appropriately named, grabbing the shipping box, and the speculum that it had originally contained, he headed back for studio room three.

         Monica watched as Jack reentered the room. "Ahh good your ready Monica, we can begin," jack said as he sat the box down next to the camera. Looking quite bashful Monica stared at Jack in her birthday suit as she stood squeezing her legs together. "That won't do, here insert this air pump tube hose and speculum, if you need assistance let me know." Monica grabbed the two items from Jack, "I don't need any assistance." Monica started by taking the fish air hose from Jack and slowly inserting it into her slit, she giggled as it tickled her. While she continued and started with the speculum with some hefty sighs she asked Jack a question, "why do I need this air hose inside my pussy?" Jack unfazed by Monica's breath taking beauty started to explain, "bugs still require air to breathe and will die inside you if you do not give them air." The speculum fully inserted and Monica's womb in near view she replied, "does it really matter if an insignificant bug dies in me." "That's exactly the sort of thing I want to hear you say during this filming Monica!" Monica sighed and new all too well some people had the strangest fetishes.

         The film already rolling Jack prepared to get the bug from the box. Monica at this point had put on her blindfold.

         Light ran down on Cheryl blinding her, as a giant hand descended upon her. A booming noise again forced her to clamp her hands to her ears as she was pulled into the sky by her chest.

         Jack held the two inch bug as it panicked in front of the camera, squirming insignificantly between this thumb and finger. "Monica I will be dropping the bug in you now." "I'm ready to receive the package," said Monica with a giggle.

         Right before she fell Cheryl saw something which terrified her, the slut she met earlier was now a huge goddess, sitting naked before her. Falling from the giant hand she bounced unto what she feared was an overly large glass speculum. The pink hole below could only be one thing.

         Feeling the bug hit her womb, Monica's acting began now. "My my, a little bug has crawled where it doesn't belong," said Monica as she fingered her clit. "I wonder what will happen to you little bug." Jack used a sign behind the camera to tell Monica to pull the speculum out. She had been awaiting this moment.

         Landing in a pile of salty liquid Cheryl was bruised badly on her shoulder. Panicking she started pounding on the glass fleshy like walls around her. "Please let me out!" She banged on the glass walls of her pink cage. Looking up she saw the glass start to pull away. "Stop please," she yelled unheard. "Stop, I'm down here!"

         As Monica started pulling the speculum out of her pussy slowly, she could her the small squeaks of the little insect inside her grow more frantic, was it her imagination? "Little buggy, don't you fret, it's squishy and comfortable down there for you in that tomb." With the speculum gone, Monica could feel the squirming insect trying to move around inside her, the air from the hose also tickled her as the air escaped her vagina. Rolling in her chair Monica began to moan as she rubbed her pussy and clit with much force.

         The walls collapsed around Cheryl as fast as the tube soared to the heavens. The smell was musky and the space was tight and dank, the walls were both soft, squishy, and wet, but it was all Cheryl could do to breathe by moving around looking for  pockets of air. As she did so, the cavern started moving around in response, this caused her to lose any sense of which way was up or down. The salty fluids all around her also began building up, she couldn't help but swallow some in despair.

         The little bug had now begun squirming inside Monica intensely. Monica let out a big moan and blushed, "You're my little wonderful toy bug, but I feel I desire a bigger commitment from you!" As she said those words she rolled over causing the fish air hose to be yanked from within her pussy. Now frantically squirming around in the chair, Monica began fingering herself. Jack smiled wryly from behind the camera.

         The sweltering heat and fluids caused Cheryl to lash out like crazy as she felt the pressure surrounding her pulsating, it felt like she was going to be crushed. The smell had become unbearable to make things worse. Then with her struggling came a foreboding sign. The hose that had been visible nearby started slipping away despite. Her last sign of hope was gone. She felt a renewed pressure as the air around her seemingly disappeared.

         "I'm sorry little bug, I suppose that my most beautiful place really will become your tomb, your mistress is most proud of your sacrifice!" Monica in bliss declared the bug to be her most loyal servant, and said she owed that servant a few more climatic helpings of her love juice. Jack couldn't be more thrilled for his star. "I hope you love all the juices I provide you my little bug, rather than dying of lack of air, I shall let you be entombed in my sticky juices instead!" Jack was mesmerized by the talent he had found, she was meant to be a star.

         Holding her breathe was no longer possible, Cheryl took in a final deep breath of salty liquid causing her to begin to choke. The liquid overflowing all around her body caused Cheryl to realize she was going to die drowning, "here", of all places. Cheryl slowly faded into oblivion.

         With the final movements inside her coming to an end, Monica sighed with a final moan of ecstasy. "Jack," she called. "Come get this dead bug out of me." Jack replied, "right away," He proceeded to poke his finger between the young girls swollen pussy lips, they now hung down loosely dripping wet. "Monica, would you like to earn an extra two hundred dollars?" Monica considered it and just nodded her blindfolded head.

         Jack held the mangled dripping wet corpse of a young female in his hand. "I would like you now to swallow this loyal servant of yours whole, and reduce it to mere calories for your body." "Is that it," Monica replied while holding out her hand impatiently. "Let me ingest my faithful servant so it can be a part of me forever."

         Jack dropped the mangled corpse unto her hand. With a slight of her hand, she popped the girls corpse into her mouth. "What a tasty little bug," she said as she rolled the little mangled bug inside her mouth. Each time she rolled her tongue she could her cracking noises. She pushed the bug around in her mouth with ease. The bug was scraped along her mouths sides and teeth, but this was short lived. She swallowed the bug whole. She rubbed her belly, "let more devote worshipers come to rest inside me!" Monica laughed.

         Getting dressed the shoot was over. "You were great Monica, you should defiantly come back for another shoot!" Monica smiled and rubbed her belly under her shirt, "so long as this stupid pathetic bug doesn't get me sick." Jack laughed, "Here's your payment, and do come by again. I'm sure we can find much better tasting treats for you." Monica went past Debra the receptionist, and opened the door. The bike from that courier girl was gone. "I hope that bitch... No,  I hope that bug gets what's coming to her," said Monica with a laugh.

         Jumping on the bus Monica headed home. Cheryl was fired from her company a day later for failing to deliver her package or showing up for work. It was shortly after that she was declared missing to the police. She remains unfound to this day.

 

The End



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter End Notes:

Hello I hope you enjoyed my third story on GW!

This story was longer then my previous two works and took longer to write as a result. I felt I was overly descriptive with my last story, so tried to be more descriptive then the first, but less than my second story. This was another unaware story, but instead focused on shrinking, and a insertion theme. I really tried hard to create believable build up and solid characters. The Coincidences in my story were put together in a way that I hope you enjoyed, even if it was fate for them to happen. I think my writing may be improving with each story I write.

As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. Knowing people enjoy my stories can't help but make me want to write more.

 Thank you,

EricAFreak