- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the next chapter while I fix the 1st.
"Uh, you ok kid?" I hear a female ask. I snap out of my daze. Katelyn asked me the question.

Trying to save face I turn my head towards the man at the front desk and ask, "We don't have any towels in our room. Are there any left?"

It wasn't the best of saves but it was what I could do. Now I have to do my best to ignore my fantasy woman next to me. How the hell am I gonna do that?

"I am terribly sorry about that sir. Let me take care of this lady first." said the man.

"Take your time." I say. Yeah I want you too. So I look at this goddess for just a little bit longer. I can feel my pervy ways coming on.

"Your room number will be 226 on the second floor. Here is your key." he says. Room 226, I will have to remember that.

I can't help but stare at her lower body. That ass is just so round and juicy. She keeps scrunching her toes as the man talks. I want to be under them. I want to be under her. If she asked me to sacrifice my life for her orgasm I would.

"Thanks for the room sweetie." she says. Her ass just bounces as she walks. I look back at the man. I notice he is younger then when I first saw him. I notice something else. This bastard was eyeing my goddess.

"Let me go grab your towels." he says. I am going to kill you if you talk to my goddess again. Errr if I had a shrink ray myself I would snuff your ass out of existence. Maybe feed you to a damn squirrel or something.

"Here are your towels sir." he says. I'm snapped out of my dream state again. My towels are in front of me. I grab them without thanking him. I am about to walk away but the young man stops me.

"I saw you staring at her." he says.

"You too." I say.

"How could I not? She's stunning."

"I saw her first."

"Maybe so but I have a better chance."

"You better stay away from her."

"Or what. You can't do anything to me. I would stay away from her if I were you."

"Then we will see who gets her first." I say.

"It's on." he responds. I walk away from him. This guy is going down. He is not getting my girl. I hit the elevator button. The door opens up and I enter.

"I am going to stop this guy." I quietly say to myself. I press my floor's button and just wait. Eventually the door opens.

"She's mine." I say. I exit the elevator and walk to my door then open it. Dad and my brother Lewis are asleep. Mom is quietly sitting in her chair.

"I got the towels." I say. I place them next to the bathroom sink.

"Thank you honey. You look strange." she says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You're pale as a ghost and look kinda angry." she says. I look in the mirror. My eyes open a little. She is right. My skin is white or whiter I should say.

"I don't know why mom." I say.

"Hmmm I think you're alright. Now get some sleep."

My body hits the bed. The sheets are soft. It feels so good. My eyes are feeling droopy. I'm tired. But first I think of Katelyn. She's placed me inbetween her breasts. Then I fall asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Not done just yet.