- Text Size +

The four tiny men waited under the bed until the door opened. In stepped Nicki Minaj with a gym bag. She tossed the gym bag over to the other side of the room. The tiny men watched and waited intently.

“Show time” Calvin said over the radio. From the set up of the hotel-room they could see nearly everything from just at the edge from under the bed. The bedroom had an open set of doors that lead to the main room where a couch rested in front of a TV. To the left of the couch were a sink and a mini-fridge; to the right was the bathroom. The door to the outside was adjacent to the bedroom. Nicki locked the door and give a sigh of relief.

“Another hard day on set” she said to herself. “These music videos are getting complicated. They want me to die my hair pink and green this time?” She kicked off her shoes and removed her socks.

Calvin began to get inpatient and he shouted “come on you little whore, take it off!”

Nicki stood in front of the bed and stripped off her clothing. She slowly removed her pants revealing her large smooth-skinned butt barely covered by her tight pink thong.

“Dat ass” said Ben staring at Nicki’s huge butt. “I’ve got to get a picture of this.” He snapped a few photos of Nicki’s butt. “So smooth, so well shaped, and free of blemishes.”

“More little bitch, more!” demanded Calvin, fully aware Nicki couldn’t detect them. Nicki proceeded to take off her shirt. She reached for the bottom of it then slid it off, her breasts jiggled as the fabric of the t-shirt slid off her pink bra. She pulled the t-shirt over and off her head, shaking her head as it came off. Her hair spread and fell to her back as she removed the t-shirt; she threw it into the corner.

“Dang she’s a perdy little cunt” said Cletus enthralled in the sight of Nicki in only her pink bra and panties.

“Yes, but we’re going to need to see more skin” Calvin stated in an irritated tone. “More, give us more you little bitch.” Nicki was barefoot and stripped down to her underwear.

“Time to relax” Nicki said to herself. She walked over to the TV, her well tanned butt jiggling as she walked.

Calvin was irritated by this “No god damn it, we need more nudity! Everyone fallow her and get some good angles. I want a fucking pussy shot by the end of this session.”  The four men scrambled after the gigantic woman, all while making sure not to move if she was looking in their direction. Nicki turned on the TV and switched it to a channel she liked.

“Darn I’m hungry” Nicki said to herself before turning to the fridge. The four men kept a distance from her. Nicki proceeded to take off her panties, her butt was fully revealed. She hummed to tune to her song ‘Va Va Voom.’

“Holy shit that’s hot” said Ben while taking plenty of photos of the gigantic butt presented to them. Nicki’s panties slid down her legs. She stepped out of the panties and left them on the floor in a heap.

“Oh my” said Paul with excitement. He rushed over to them to get as close as possible a photo of Nicki’s butt. Then as her neared the panties he got the urge to touch them. As he walked onto the panties he smiled with ecstatic joy. He began to roll around in the pink fabric of the gigantic panties. Upon seeing this Calvin wasn’t pleased with Paul.

“Paul your camouflage won’t work on that pink fabric, get off it now!” but despite Calvin snapping at Paul he didn’t stop.

“But they’re so warm, so soft, I’ve got to get this suit off and roll in these wonderful panties” Paul said overcome with ecstasy.

“Get out of there now, and get me some pussy shots of her! She’s not going to be nude all day, so hurry up” Calvin ordered. Paul got out of the giant panties, and readjusted his camera. Nicki opened the mini-fridge. She rummaged around for a minute and turned around to watch TV. When she turned around she faced the four tiny men, unaware of their presence. Her crotch was fully visible to them.

“Oh baby that’s what I like” Ben said taking photos of Nicki’s vulva. It was perfectly shaven and slightly darker in colour than the rest of her skin. The slight opening to it was clear to see.

“Looks like the little girl’s seen some action” said Paul perversely. Nicki walked back to the TV, in a sultry smooth walk, each step emphasizing the movement of her hips. The tiny men immediately realized they were in her path and leaped out of the way so as not to get stepped on. One giant barefoot almost stomped Ben as he tried to get a picture of Nicki’s pussy. The giant foot came stomping down, missing him by an inch.

“Nuts, no chips” Nicki moaned with displeasure. She walked to the space between the TV and the couch.

Calvin asked “where’s Cletus?” Nicki bent down to take a seat on the couch. “Oh shit, don’t tell me he’s trying to...” Cletus was stationed on the couch cushion. He took many photos of Nicki’s butt as it came closer and closer.

“Oh baby, that’s what daddy likes” Cletus said unconcerned that a gigantic butt was coming closer to sit on him. “OK that’s close enough” he said before turning to the space between the cushions. He wanted to leap into the space for safety but then suddenly he tripped. He looked back and found his leg stuck on a loose string on the cushion fabric. He didn’t have time to escape. Nicki’s huge butt came crashing down on him. The smooth soft skin of her butt met with the course fabric of the cushion. Slowly the weight of her butt pressed down on the cushion compressing the material down, between the two was Cletus’ tiny body, unable to take the rising pressure. Cletus couldn’t squirm out of the way, the force was too strong. As Nicki sat up her full body weight was concentrated at her seat, her butt was pushing down with what felt like hundreds of tonnes of pressure. Cletus couldn’t take it anymore, his body burst under the pressure. Nicki just scratched her butt, unaware of the death she just caused.

“Feels itchy, better not try this again without pants” she said to herself.