- Text Size +

Then suddenly the phone rang and Nicki rushed over to the wall mounted phone. Nicki picked up the receiver and listened. “What, I’ve got to do an interview now? But I’ve just started my brake” Nicki stated indignantly. “Fine, I’ll be there in 20 minutes.” She hung up the phone and turned off the TV. She rushed around the room collecting her clothing. Calvin was unprepared for this sudden turn of events. Nicki, still unaware of Calvin, grabbed her bra and in doing so scooped up Calvin into one of the breast cups.

“Oh shit” said Calvin as the sudden rush pushed him farther back into the bra. Nicki gripped her hands around the two cups of the bra and pressed them against her bare breasts. Calvin was squeezed up against Nicki’s large breast. The dark-skinned nipple poked into the bra’s fabric just near him. She squeezed further, nearly squishing Calvin between the bra and her breast.

“Darn thing, so hard to get on in a hurry” Nicki said while attaching the straps on her back. She jumped up a little to properly attach the bra. Doing so made her breasts jiggle and shook Calvin up.

“Fucking whore, quit shaking” he said not believing Nicki would actually hear him. “Well this is crap-tastic! I’m trapped in the bra of this little cunt and she’s off to who knows where for who knows how long. I can’t move around or this bitch will find me, then I’ll be in real shit.” Calvin remained in Nicki’s bra, unmoving and only able to endure the shaking of every step she took. Nicki got dressed and left the room all while whistling the tune to her song ‘Starships.’

Minutes later Nicki arrived at the studio for an interview. She sits down and answers some questions from the interviewer. All while this transpired Calvin was still trapped in Nicki’s bra.

“So you don’t normally dye your hair green?” the interviewer asked.

“Oh no, it’s whatever colour would be best for my performances” Nicki responded. “That time it was green was for the Starships music video.”

“Oh, why’s that?” he asked.

“I was supposed to be playing as some kind of alien in that one” Nicki said.

“Oh was that what it was supposed to be about?”

“Yes”

“I didn’t interpret it like that first time viewing it. The production value struck me as low, and compared to Katy Perry’s ET it didn’t stand out as an alien themed music video.” Nicki simply rolled her eyes after hearing this critique of her work. She continued the interview for many more minutes. All while this was happening the warm lamp positioned on her was making her feel hotter. Her skin was sweating, and the perspiration was seeping into her clothing. Calvin saw this first hand as the huge breast he was pressed against was starting to get sweaty. The sweat covered him and he felt himself sliding deeper under the breast. He struggled to take one last picture of Nicki’s nipple.

“Oh my, I’m getting a little parched. Could I have a drink?” Nicki asked. She was handed a drink and the interview concluded 15 minutes later.

Nicki returned to her hotel room and stripped off her clothing leaving them and Calvin in a heap.

“I’ve got to have a shower” she said to herself. Despite all that had happened to Calvin these words perked him up tremendously.

“Oh you’re going to have a shower you little whore, and I’ll be there” Calvin said vengefully. He checked his equipment and was pleased to find there was still more film in his camera. He followed Nicki to the bathroom as she turned on the shower. She adjusted the temperature and stepped inside. Calvin leapt into the shower just before Nicki closed the clear plastic door to the shower. She hummed the tune of her song ‘Pound the Alarm.’ There she was in all her gigantic nudity, all on display for Calvin’s eyes only. The water dripped down her voluptuous curves, splashed against her breasts, and covered every inch of her smooth skin. She was a gigantic water goddess; she fiddled with her hair and rubbed a foamy bar of soap all over her. The foam coated and washed over her soft skin; from the tips of her breasts, to the weighty volume of her butt, to the soft flesh of her vulva, to the length of her long legs. She moaned with joy as she became cleaner. Calvin moaned with joy at the sight of all this. He took lots of pictures. “Yeah baby, more moaning” Calvin demanded, being sure not to actually get her attention. Nicki washed the foam from her body and applied the shampoo. She rubbed it into her long majestic hair. Calvin sneaked around Nicki’s gigantic feet firmly placed on the tiled surface. “Oh honey, you’re wonderful.” Calvin continued to take pictures. “You’re going to make me rich and I’m going to keep copies of these pictures for a long time.” Calvin smiled behind his helmet. Nicki finished her shower and dried off. She headed for bed.

“Too late for partying, I’m beat” Nicki said to herself once more. Calvin looked up at the giant woman as she headed for bed dressed only in a towel.

“Sweet dreams Nicki” he said. “You’ve given me lots to work with.” Calvin proceeded to collect the cameras of his dead partners. At least the ones he could recover, Paul’s was still in Nicki’s stomach. Calvin waited under the bed until the next day. Bridget arrived in her maid’s costume to pick up Calvin. Nicki had left long before.

“Where’s everyone else?” she asked while holding Calvin.

“They’re dead” Calvin said over the radio.

“More pay for us” Bridget said with a smile. 

Epilogue: (because it apparently wasn’t big enough for its own chapter)

Calvin and Bridget drove into the parking lot of the cheap motel from before. They parked the car and strolled into the designated guestroom, all while Bridget held Calvin’s arm as they walked. They saw the same man in a trench coat and fedora hat.

“You got the pictures?” he asked.

“You got the money?” Calvin responded. The man presented a briefcase and opened it revealing thousands of dollar bills aligned squarely with each other. Calvin proceeded to open up his briefcase and he took out dozens of nude photos of Nicki. “You like what you see?”

“Yes” the man said. “That’s all I need. All I need to convict you.” He quickly pulled a gun from under his trench coat. “I’m Officer Jonathan Claymore, and I have all the evidence I need to send you to jail Calvin!”

“Fuck!” Calvin shouted as he backed away from the cop. He rushed back to the parking lot leaving Bridget behind. But this was no use because the parking lot was quickly surrounded by cops.

“You’re under arrest Mr. Calvin” the man in the trench coat stated. “You’re charged with multiple counts of voyeurism, unlawful photography, trespassing, and illegal divulgement of private information just to name a few. You’ve made quite a name for yourself in this business. Really quality work you put out there, and we’re putting a stop to that. We’re quite curious to learn how you acquired these pictures, but we’ll wait until your court hearing.”

“Fucking shit!” Calvin roared in raged as the police handcuffed him.

“You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law” responded Officer Claymore. “And another thing, don’t ever take my cigars!”

The End.