- Text Size +
This feels like old times, it really does. Sitting on the couch, leaning into Janet's side, and watching television throughout the afternoon. My eyes are squinting as the show rolls on by. I feel like I can just fall asleep at any given moment. I must be really tired from everything that has gone on. Or, maybe I am just being worn out by expending twice the energy I normally would have to do simple things like coming downstairs, and leading my friend into the living room. Nonetheless, it feels like old times.

Janet, Megan, and I used to do this a lot. We would invite Janet over and all three of us would just kind of huddle up on the couch and watch TV or a movie. As the night went on, one of us, if not all of us would end up falling asleep. The bond we shared as friends was just so strong that we were always comfortable around one another. Even when Megan had things to do, she let it be just Janet and myself. She never had worries about losing me to Janet. She would walk out of the room, me wrapped in Janet's sleeping arms. We all trusted each other. Janet respected our relationship and Megan respected the friendship we all shared.

My eyelids are getting heavy, just as they always do when I fall asleep during these TV sessions. I let out a small yawn as my body prepares to sleep, or so it thinks. Just as I feel as if I am off to Dream Land, pressure from the right side sparks my mind awake. I look and as I feel the pressure getting more and more severe. A shadow over takes my face as I see Janet drifting towards me. Her eyes are shut, and a smile is on her face. It looks like I am not the only one here whom is tired.

"Ack!" I mutter, as her body falls on top of mine. I am twisted around as her front side comes down on top of me. A soft thumping sound comes through my ears as I feel the front part of my body being compressed. For a moment, I feel as though I cannot breathe. Pulling my head back, I look to the other side of the couch, taking in air and trying to push against Janet to be able to breathe. This amount of compression must be what a child feels like, when their parent falls on top of them.

As I am taking quick breaths, I try to push against Janet and look to see just where she is. Pushing my head down, slightly, my entire face goes red as my eyesight goes from the end of the couch straight into the V of her shirt, revealing her cleavage. The tops of her breasts are literally right in my face. How embarrassing. Not only to be struggling to breathe from Janet falling asleep right on me, but having her breasts right in my face. I have to get out of this situation, hopefully before both Megan gets home from work and Janet wakes up.

I just have to wriggle my way out of this mess. Sure, Janet is big, but if kids can get out from under their parents, I can, too. At least, I hope so. I took a moment to catch my breath before trying, though. Having her fall on me took a good bit out of me. I will have to use a lot to get out from under her. As I am laying here, catching my breath, I feel something. Every other moment, I feel a thumping against me. It nearly makes my body twitch. A slow, steady pulse. It feels like something is rubbing against me. I turn my head and let my ear touch against Janet's upper chest and it gets louder. It's her heartbeat. I can feel her heartbeat against my body.

I am no less than amazed by this sensation. As my ear still presses against her, I can both hear and feel her heart beating, mere inches above me. It is like no heartbeat I have ever heard before. For a moment, I forget about my current situation. The feel of that beating that preserves one's life, that keeps us going, in such sequence and so much more prevalent than normal. It makes me smile. It is a very interesting sensation, for something so, well, normal.

I am taken out of this trance at the fact that my chest starts to hurt. I gasp for air as I realize that I completely forgot to keep breathing. The heartbeat had occupied my mind so much that I just lost track of what I am trying to do. I push my hands up against Janet, but I push up at the wrong point. My arms just move up, and push against two soft, squishy surfaces. Not thinking, I push up and try to push myself towards her face, where there is less of her to hold me down. Pushing randomly does have it's consequences, though.

"Mmmm...." moans Janet, from above my head. I gasp as I am contemplating this and immediately shove myself up further. My face is, without a doubt, as red as a stop sign as I realize what I had just done. I had planned to push up on her upper chest to gain traction and get myself out from under her. What I actually did was push up on her breasts. That moan was from a bit of sexual satisfaction as Janet sleeps.

The embarrassment does nothing but make me want to get out of this situation all the sooner. Once I finish that first yank, my face is above hers, and I easily manage to pull my feet out from under her chest. I turn around and sit on the couch again, leaning myself not on Janet, but on the arm of the couch. Taking deep breaths, I issue out a sigh of relief. It looks like Janet is still asleep. Thank goodness. I do not even want to think about the awkwardness that would come out of her seeing me pressing up on her breasts, whether I was trying to get out of an uncomfortable position or not.

As I sit, hear the door latch. Familiar steps are heard from the direction of the kitchen. Megan's home, and not a minute too soon. I am extra thankful for the timing, so she doesn't have to walk in on my pinned to the couch by Janet's sleeping body...