- Text Size +
"Trent? Honey?" Megan's voice rings through my ears and I swear I can feel them perk up. It is to no surprise that I am excited to hear the voice of my beloved coming home for the night. Though, it is not a moment too soon. Thanks to spending some quality time with Janet, she nearly found me in a very awkward, embarrassing situation. Luck seems to be on my side, fortunately. I do not know what I would have done had she walked in on that, or had Janet been awake when I accidentally pushed against her breasts and gave her a little bit of sexual excitement.

"In here, Meg." I call, slowly walking across the living room floor. I know that I am a little vague in this, but in all honesty, I am still trying to recuperate from what had just happened to me. As I come to the doorway, I peek out and smile.

"I'm in the living room, honey. Janet came by for a visit." I try to act and seem as happy and okay as I can be. The whole situation of me being smaller is scary, but if I am to be okay with this, there has to be some adjustment and a desire to want to be okay with it. That is not going to come if I don't try to have fun with life. I look as Megan puts a few bags back down and slips off her work shoes. Her nylon'd feet walk across the floor rather quickly.

"I am so happy to see you!" exclaims Megan, as she comes upon me. I find myself quickly lifted into the air and forced into her bosom. Her arms are tightly wrapped around me, and she has me trapped in a hug. I embrace her for a moment, hearing her walking as she holds me. My cheeks lean in, rubbing into her bosom, blushing at the same time. She is never this enthusiastic about seeing me, but if she wants to be, I am not complaining.

Eventually, she finally lets me go. I am put in her lap and she holds me against her, my back to her bosom now. Looking around, I see that we are now in the living room again, sitting at a love seat across the room from where Janet is still sleeping, quiet and sound. As we both get settled, I am sure that Megan is going to want to know why Janet came over, and why she is asleep on our couch. I look up to my girlfriend, and am only met with her golden smile.

"I missed you. Nothing happened to you, while I was at work, right? You're okay?" Her voice is totally different than it was this morning. Holding me, nearly cuddling me in the couch and asking me all these questions about if I was okay? I know I was right in saying that she is stressed about all of this, but I didn't expect her to be so worried about me. I mean, it is the first day since the incident that she has been away from me. But still, I'm not THAT small. It's not like I'm too small to do anything. If I were half this height, maybe there would be cause for concern. But, I am still a good three feet.

"I'm fine, honey. Nothing went wrong. Janet even came over to surprise me and see how I am doing. You know what good company she is keeping, as you can see." I attempt at making jokes with Megan because I know she is stressing out. When she worries, she worries a lot. If she has been worrying, it has likely been going on all day today. This situation is not only causing problems for me, but her as well. If this keeps up, she could have a panic attack, just from leaving me at home.

"I can see that." she laughs. "Janet always was good at coming over to hang out, and she almost always ends up falling asleep, like that. I am glad you had some company." The two of us trade gazes and smile at one another. As much fun as it was to have Janet over, it is nothing like this, being in Megan's company. Megan is the love of my life, and I always feel a protective aura when I am around her. I lean back into her and kiss her arm. "I missed you, too"

"So, did you tell her about what happened?" Megan asks, her voice venturing away from Worry Mode and starting to become calm again. Being around me must be making her feel better about everything. It is always comforting to be around her. I slowly nod to her and explain what happened with her coming over and me having to elaborate on the situation to make her understand and not freak out over it.

"Hey, Megan. I know you brought food home, but do you think we can wait until Janet wakes up to eat? I wanna spend a little time with you, okay?" As I ask Megan this, I turn myself around and wrap my arms around her. My head leans straight into her neck and I just smile. My face nuzzles into her and I push in as hard as I can. Soon enough, I feel something behind me. Her hand is patting me on the back. I look up, and see Megan's face red and a huge smile on it.

"Of course we can. You know you don't have to ask me if we can cuddle. You don't have to do all of this work to try to tease me and entice me into it." She winks at me as she lays on the couch, me still in front of her. She holds me into her and kisses my lips, softly. Her touch is so soft, so tender, so gentle, even with her bigger size. I lean in to kiss back, loving every second of this. This is exactly what I need to remind myself that this situation could be a lot worse. I am luck. I have someone so loving in my life.

"I love you, Megan." I whisper as my lips grace hers, in what may lead to a wonderful cuddling...