- Text Size +
Janet is long gone, and the house is void of all life but the two of us. I sit on the bed with Megan directly in front of me. My hands are hard at work as I slowly pull the nylons off her legs. I normally help her with this, at night. Every time she has a tiring day, she comes home, and I am waiting for her. I take her nylons off and give her a foot rub. She seems a bit against it tonight, but then again, she has done nothing to stop me.

I do admit, it is harder than it once was. Taking her nylons off, along, requires a good amount of work. I am not sweating from exhaustion or anything like that, but it is definitely tiring me out. They are also heavier to me. What normally is nothing to me feels like I am holding heavy clothes, like winter coats. I toss them to the side, and I refocus my attention to her feet. I look at them, and then look back up to her. This is going to be harder than normal, too, I can tell. Megan's feet aren't especially big, but being half my original height, they are bigger than I am used to.

Shifting my body to sit with my legs crossed, I crack my knuckles as I look towards her left foot, the foot I always start with. Reaching for it, I place my thumbs as I usually do, on each side of the ball of her foot. Putting in a fair amount of pressure, I let my thumbs press into and compress the soft flesh on the bottom of her foot. It feels soft and warm, as it always does. I smile, although I do have a bit of a foot smell intruding into my nose. Having been wearing nylons all day, Megan's lotion is starting to wear off. I resist the smell and start moving my thumbs around in circles.

Megan's toes begin to curl and scrunch as I work my circular motions from the ball of her foot and work on the middle portions of it. I can hear her holding back a giggle, though her face is anything but giggly. She protested me doing this before we started. She doesn't think I should be doing things for her right now, in my current state. 'It is too much work. I should be taking care of you' she said, that motherly, caring nature coming out. I protested to not doing it, as I will do it right now.

I can feel the tension releasing from her foot as I continue to rub, slowly working my way back up, towards the top. I know that Megan is enjoying this, but I can see this sense of worry every time I glance up towards her face. It is like she doesn't want me to do anything for her while this is going on with me. As I rub up towards the ball again, I think on this. I mean, I know that I am smaller, and I need help with a lot of things. But, that doesn't mean I still cannot do anything. If I were half my current height, maybe I would go along with that idea. I am not that height, though. Until I become so small that I cannot reach up and hold Megan's hand, I will keep doing things for her.

I finally get up to the toes, my favorite part of a foot rub. I know that a foot rub is just a nice gesture to do for my girlfriend, but I really enjoy doing it. I like it so much because I am able to feel around on her. This is something I can do for her without us getting too deep in our bedroom activities. I don't even know how having sex will go from now on. Downright scary, if you ask me. Having a woman, two times your size fondling you and playing with you in bed. I don't even want to think about that right now.

I start working on her toes, and she starts to talk to me. Of course she does. Her toes aren't as ticklish as the rest of her feet.

"You don't have to do this, Trent. You know that I should be taking care of you, right now. You should just relax. I should just get up and--"

"Don't you even think about moving that foot, missy." I interrupt her and force as intimidating of a voice as I can muster as I see her trying to pull her foot away. I grab them with my hands and arms and yank them back towards me, hugging against them while sending a stern look her way. She is partially blushing from my current behavior, and have a surprised look on her face.

"Hey. What are you doing? Give me my feet back!" she asks, trying to pull her feet out of my grasp. I slowly, and sternly shake my head as I hang on.

"No, Megan" I say, as I practically huggle her feet against my chest. "Enough of this 'you should not be doing anything' crap. I love you, and I love it when you take care of me, but don't think I can't do anything." I take a deep breath as I feel a tingling in my face. I look up to her and have a lot to say.

"I am not helpless, Megan. Just because you are a lot taller and bigger than me doesn't mean I can't do anything for you. I do not want this relationship to go the route of you babying me all the time. I won't let it go down that route." My head shakes a little and I snuff to keep myself from tearing up.

"Now, stop resisting right now, and let me at least give you a foot rub! Is that really that much to ask?"

"H-Honey..." she says, not knowing what to say. I feel the tension and pressure of her feet lessen and I let them go. She sighed and let out a small nod. "I'm sorry..." she says.

I let out a soft smile and get back to rubbing her feet. "Thank you, Megan." I say. I know this is hard on her, but I can't let this relationship turn in that direction. It's too much for her to handle to take care of me 24/7. I can't do that to her.