- Text Size +

Upon sleeping against Megan's stomach and chest, I can sleep surprisingly well. We cuddles a lot before this happened to me. Now, though, it seems like it is much more...powerful, I guess I should say. Having her wrap herself around me was heavenly before. But now, she really can wrap all of her around me. Only half her height, she can envelop me with her body. I can use her breasts as big pillows, and her tummy as a soft bed or chair. It makes me very comforted. It is scary to have her so much bigger than me, but how careful and gentle she is with me makes me feel very safe.

I feel myself waking, but I also feel asleep right now. I don't see reality in front of me. I see something that is very...strange. In front of me is a huge beanbag chair with a stray at the top of it. I lean against the chair and wrap my lips around the straw. Upon sucking on it, I find that it is filled with lovely, wonderful root beer. My favorite drink. THe taste is so heavenly, and relaxes me. I suck harder and harder, it seemingly getting harder to get the root beer out of it. I feel something move around me and a noise above me. I ignore it, though, keeping up the sucking. I like root beer that much.

The movement increases, my mind not really paying attention to it. As I am sucking on what I think is a straw of root beer, I hear something above me more clearly. "Mmmmmmmm....." it says. It almost sounds like a loud moaning noise. But that cannot be, right? I mean, I am just drinking root beer. Root beer doesn't moan. I keep sucking, getting my fill, not realizing what that noise really is. I think I am still asleep, but am I? I just keep enjoying the root beer, until I feel something against my side.

The feeling gets tighter, and tighter, as if something is grabbing and holding onto me. I yelp and, as soon as I do, it leaves. The yelp brings me to reality and shows me that I am dreaming. True, there is something thin right inside my mouth. I can tell that now, but it does not feel like a straw, of any kind. No. It feels much softer and warmer than a straw. I open my eyes and look down to see a mount of pink flesh. I feel myself kissing, almost, against where this 'straw' is. Before long, I start to pull away from it, taking a look at my surroundings.

My mouth slowly removes itself from the salty taste that is right next to my face. As it slowly moves away, I see a hardened, pink nipple in front of me. My arms, now wrapped around this object, start to shake in embarrassment. I bring myself back to a retracted position, feeling another mound on the other side of me. I know exactly what is going on now. And I know that straw was anything but a straw. I turn and look up. I see the crevice between the two mounds, just past my face. They lead up to a peachy neck, with long strands of hair down both sides. And atop this is a face, looking down at me.

The face, I am expecting, to be looking at me in disappointment. I realize what I have done. In my dreaming, I had grabbed onto Megan's breast and was sucking on her nipple. That straw was a hardened nipple. I am really nervous as I still lay on her stomach, my neck and head between her breasts. How did she get naked? Did she change when I was sleeping? As I look up into her face, I want to apologize and say I'm sorry for doing that to her. However, the look in her face and her eyes says otherwise.

Her cheeks are rosey, and her eyes are staring down at me. They are staring, not with displeasure. Quite the opposite, really. It is a gaze that send butterflies to my stomach, and almost scares me. The way her eyes are staring me down. The way her lips are forming more of a smirk than a smile. The level of redness that is in her cheeks. Everything about her facial expression tells me that she wants me. She isn't look at me in displeasure. She is looking at me in lust.

I cannot say a word. Because of her size, and the situation, I am frozen. Both in fear and in embarrassment. As I look, I am caught my her hands, on either side of me. The feeling of being grabbed like this sends shivers down my spine. This is another lesson for me. My girlfriend is in lust, and her grip is tight on me. She has me in her grasp and, no matter how hard I try to wiggle myself free, I am stuck. I look at her hands and back up at her. She can hold me here, if she wants to. And she can do whatever she wishes. I can do little to stop her.

My body is slowly lifted up her body. I can feel everything around me moving. Her breasts brush against me, like large, thick brushes. They almost hurt, just from the pressure. Before long, I am brought up to her face. I see those lips. The big, luscious lips that I kiss every day and every night. Her large, pink tongue slowly comes out and licks her lips. This made my heart sink a little. I feel so helpless, in her hands. Now she is licking her lips. That only means one thing. When she licks her lips, it screams "I want you, and I will have you, whether you like it or not."

I am helpless before her lust and her strength. I hear one final whisper from her, and I know I am in for a heck of a morning. "Come to me. I will have you inside me, right now..."