- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, here's the next chapter folks.  Tell me what you think.  They're probably going to get longer after this.


As Jacqueline flipped through her magazine, she took a glance at her watch. It was now 7:59, which meant that her treatment should begin in exactly one minute. Yet, the specialist had not arrived yet.

She turned a page on her magazine, hoisted a long leg over her other knee, dangling her slipper in boredom as she read. The room hummed with silence before Jacqueline turned her attention to a red light in the center of the ceiling, which was currently turned off.

She jumped in fright as the normal lights turned off for a split-second, and the large red light on the ceiling flashed on, bathing the room in a deep red light.

She put down the magazine and stared in confusion.

Tara walked down the hallway past a few rooms, and rounded the corner. The owner's office and general manager's office were off to the right, but she took the path to the left, walking down towards a room at the very end of the hall.

There was a label named "Gulliver 12 Lounge", but the paint was beginning to fade from the door. She had never actually been in there; the door was locked at all times, though she heard from her boss that the specialists always arrived early to work and did not like to be disturbed. There was a rumor flying around that the specialists were in actuality tiny humans, but that was ridiculous.

"Good morning, everybody. We have another day of Gulliver Treatments ahead of us, but we only have four appointments today. Numbers 3, 7, and 8, please reports to your stations. Also, we have a very special guest today. Miss Jacqueline Lafont has decided to join us today to receive the treatment, and she has requested an appointment with you Number 5. Please be extra considerate around her. That is all..."

She turned around without another word. She didn't need to wait for a response. She did this almost everyday, and they never responded. Ever. But they always seemed to get their work done.

Honestly, Tara didn't like hanging out up here. It gave her the creeps. As soon as she could, she would always head back down to the first floor and resume her regular job.

If she remained there for just a few seconds longer, she could've heard noises coming from inside the room...

Back in the room, Jacqueline was getting impatient, and a little nervous with regards to the whole red light thing. She reclined back on the chair, forcing herself to take a few deep breaths.

Her eyes snapped open. She could hear something in the room.

It was just a tiny little peep.

"Miss Lafont?"

She could clearly hear her name being called.

"Miss Lafont!"

It was louder this time, and it snapped her out of her stupor.

"Hello?" she asked in a polite, dignified voice. "Who is there?" She couldn't see anyone around the room, and the voice didn't sound like it was coming from a speaker. It sounded like it was right there with her.

"Down here, Miss Lafont!"

Jacqueline turned her head down to the ground instantly, and wondered why she was staring at the carpet. It was just an ordinary carpet; she wouldn't find anything down there, especially not the person who was talking to...

"Oh my God..." she said in barely a whisper. There on the carpet, was a little speck. It couldn't have been more than a quarter-inch tall, and was possibly even less. It attracted her attention because she could clearly see a tiny creature waving what seemed to be its arms at her.

The girl tilted forward and plucked the tiny being from the floor with two fingers. She could clearly see it flinch as she grabbed it rather roughly, hoisting it up to her face.

She peered at it with one eyeball, and what she saw shocked her. It was an incredibly tiny person she could see. It seemed to have all the characteristics of a human male, except of course shrunk down to a smaller scale. It was staring at her tentatively.

She could only utter out one thing.

"What are you?"

The tiny creature, which seemed to be frightened at her behavior, put on a cheery smile and bowed to her. She could tell that it was wearing a clean white apron and some gloves.

"Goof morning, Miss Lafont. My name is Anthony, and I shall be your specialist today for your Gulliver Treatment..." he greeted. Jacqueline's eyes widened.

"Wait, so you mean all those rumors about being tended to by tiny people are all true?" she asked.

"That is correct, Miss. Though, to be more accurate, you will not be attended to by more than one of us. I am your sole specialist today, and I alone shall be tending to you for the next twelve hours..." Anthony bowed again.

Jacqueline lifted up her other hand and deposited Anthony in its palm. This was getting really weird to her, but at the same time she was intrigued by the prospect. A small thing like this could make for one hell of a treatment, and she could imagine all the limitations of a human worker could be erased.

"So. what exactly are you going to be doing?" she asked.

The tiny thing rubbed its forehead within the palm of its hand.

"Well, I'm required to go through a mandatory briefing for every one of my clients, so I suppose it's good that you asked. Before I go any further, you signed the waiver agreeing that this treatment is a breach of ordinary privacy, correct?"

Jacqueline nodded. That was truly no issue, considering she had expected that from the getgo.

"Okay, in order to complete the treatment, it is mandatory that I have access to every square inch of your body if necessary. Since you signed the waiver, that should be no problem, so I will go over the actual treatment now. Miss Lafont, please direct your attention to that poster on the wall..." he pointed to the opposite end.

Jacqueline turned her attention from the little imp and stared at the wall, where there was a chart similar to the other ones throughout the spa. This one was a poster of a human body, divided into four sections.

"This treatment is divided into four sections, each one roughly three hours with breaks in between. Allow me to go over each one. Section one..." Jacqueline's eyes panned to the bottom, which was of the diagram's feet.

"The feet. Section one will focus solely on your feet. It consists of a thorough foot massage and pedicure, followed by a suitable washing. Section two..."

Her eyes panned up to the legs on the diagram.

"The legs. This section consists of a leg massage and a leg shaving."

Jacqueline wasn't bothered by that. She really wasn't all that modest, and someone snooping around down there was just part of the treatment. She let him go on. This was invasive of privacy, but the end result would likely be worth it.

"The torso. This section includes a back and stomach massage and a manicure. I will also delve into your navel for a thorough cleaning of that... The fourth and final section..."

This time Jacqueline's eyes panned up to the head of the diagram.

"The head. This section includes me washing your hair as a starter, and crimping your eyelashes. The other part of this section involves extensive cleaning. I will enter your nose to clean, and after that I will enter your mouth to clean your teeth and tongue, before this section is wrapped up with a thorough ear cleaning..." Anthony explained.

"And that is the Gulliver Treatment in full. Do you have any questions?"

Jacqueline mulled over the things she was told. It really was enough to make her head spin as she thought about what would be going on during her treatment. The tiny creature, who seemed to be smaller than even her fingernail was able to get all of that done in just twelve hours? And the fact that it would be crawling around in a lot of places...

Well, that part of it didn't bother her so much; she was still incredibly amazed at the sheer size of the creature. It was so tiny, and just moving her hand around almost seemed too much for the tiny passenger.

"Very well. I believe I understand the extent of the Gulliver Treatment. I have no questions with regards to what you will be doing. You may begin when ready..." Jacqueline explained.

To her surprise, the tiny creature leaped off the palm of her hand like a flea, and also landed on the ground without any noticeable harm from her perspective. She didn't know how it did that. That leaping ability was incredible, far beyond the jumping ability of a human, at least proportionally.

She could still see it from her perspective, and she watched as the imp pulled out a tiny remote control proportional to the rest of its body. It pressed something on the remote, and she went rigid when she noticed the comfy chair beginning to tilt backwards.

"M-My word..."

The chair tilted completely back as she laid down like she was going to sleep, placing her head on the headrest. Because of her tall frame, her bare feet hung over the edge of the chair, but this position would definitely make the tiny gnome's job easier.


"My name is Anthony, but it's not like anyone would care about that..." Anthony whispered to himself on the carpet far below the perspective of giant's. He could tell by this girl's gaze already that she wasn't regarding him as a human.

He was a human, they were all human, but they were used to being treated like a bug or a smurf or something.

He was a human just at an impossibly small size, as well as some other biological benefits that helped him survive at such a tiny size. He had demonstrated his leaping ability just a couple minutes ago, and it was clear that Miss Lafont was intrigued by him.

"Dammit, why do I always get the pretty ones?" he asked himself. He would have to remain steadfast while he was working and stay focused on his job, but he was only nineteen years old, still a teenager and with the mind of a teenager.

He did always get the pretty ones, but never like this. What was with this girl? Anthony could already tell that she was on a whole other level than his usual clients.

To be more precise, Jacqueline Lafont was undoubtedly, unquestionably, unrealistically beautiful. One-hundred percent drop dead gorgeous. Just being in the palm of her head...

A light blush rose to the boy's face, and he shook his head vigorously. He was usually pretty hardy; he didn't so easily flustered by his clients, even if the majority of them were beautiful women.

"Stay focused. The sooner I do this, the sooner I can head back to the lounge..."

Anthony looked high above, to the giant chair that was practically the sky to him. Jacqueline's colossal feet were dangling over the chair, and each one of the toes looked like it could crush him into paste.

The carpet down below was practically a landscape to him, but he could navigate it easily. He had brought a cleaning rack and a backpack filled with supplies that he would need for the job.

He was dressed in a visible orange jumpsuit, and on his face was a mining helmet and a facemask for the more difficult parts of the job. These protective elements would prevent any complications during the treatment.

In the backpack and the rack he had wheeled over with him were his tools. He had gauze, nail polish and a giant brush, and a machete that was giant by his standards.

He also had another brush, a canister of mouthwash, and a giant scoop. He would prepare a large tub of water and soap for the later portions during the break.

He pulled two rubber gloves from the cleaning rack and slipped them on, with an air of finality. The giantess loomed in front of him, resting herself on the chair in preparation for the treatment.

It was time to begin.