- Text Size +

Tyler and Jessica were pretty normal by most people's standards. They spent alot of time together and had been dating for a little over three years now. While from most people's perspective it was clear that Jessica wore the pants in the relationship, no one knew quite how much.

Jessica was used to getting her way, and she liked Tyler to be as submissive and humiliated as possible. So, when they had sex she often dressed him up in womens clothing and made him be on bottom. While Tyler didn't like this too much he caved in just for the love he had for her. Over the year's he learned to even like this humiliation and began to become more and more turned on at the prospect. Lately however, Jessica had started becoming distant. While she could be dominate and cruel she was also caring and loving. So this distance upset Tyler to a great degree.

Jessica also had the power to shrink people. It wasn't entirely too uncommon in today's world, but she only really used it for bedroom games anyways. Lately she had been using it more and more, prefering to keep Tyler small and helpless while she pleased herself. Finally Tyler had tried to raise the issue and started a chain of event's that would be his demise.

"Sweetie please," he whispered one day as she pulled stockings up his leg. His penis was errect and his heart was thumping but he didn't necessarily want this. "Could you please tell me what's wrong?".

Jessica finished with the stockings and started putting a pair of patent leather, 5 inch fuck-me pumps on his feet. "I just don't feel satisfied lately..." she trailed off, deep in thought. She looked up at Tyler, his face covered in make-up and dressed up as a French Maid. Her pussy began getting wetter. This is how he turned her on, she thought. This is the only way he turned her on. He was barely even a man anymore. So the cogs clicked into place. "I've been thinking that maybe we should do something even more adventureous."

Tyler felt a lump in his throat. For three years he had been humiliated and looked down upon by his girlfriend, and suddenly everything hadn't even mattered. "Lik-like what?" his voice shook.

"Nothing too crazy," she giggled at the worry in his voice. "Normal adventurous stuff, like a threesome?" she carefully watched his demenour change. He looked almost excited, and didn't even ask the obvious question. Instead he agreed without question. "Of course, I want you dressed like this. I think my friend might like you like this as well." she giggled at her subtle misdirection.

"Of course babe, anything you wan't. But are you sure you're ok with this?" he looked cute she thought, showing so much concern for her. This would be a rude awakening for him though.

"I think I'll manage." her sexy lips parted into a smile as she shrank him down and had her way with him. Complete control, just the way she liked it. Tomorrow was going to be even better.

The next day they wen't about their routine as normal. She made him wear her panties to work under his pants, getting wet watching him walk out the door. Then as he departed she began planning the night. She was shaking with anticipation as she worked over countless ideas and finally came upon one she liked. Feeling the need to prepare this early, she donned her clothes for later that night. A tight blue leather corset, a short black leather skirt, and a black pair of fishnets. She also chose her favorite black patent leather, 5 inch knee-high hooker boots. She listened to that sexy zipping noise as she donned them, tightening them around her legs. Then she repainted her nails a dark and shiney blue. Choosing blue eyeshadow, a dark eyeliner and mascara, and a bright shiney red lipgloss. She walked to her full length mirror across the hard wood, eyeing her sexy self.

She giggled slightly as she called her friend. Her friend who she's been sleeping with for the past six months. Tonight was going to be amazing.

Her boyfriend got home to the sight of his done-up girlfriend. Instantly his cock was rock hard as it fought the strain of the panties. "I've been thinking about this all day..." her voice was low and dark, "and I want you right here, kissing my boot as I grab your outfit." He obeyed without question and she had to laugh at her pathetic worm of a boyfriend. "Now, lets get you ready for your big night." she whispered into his ear as he licked the reflective boot from sole to knee.

She did him like normal, applying a heavy dose of blue eye shadow and red lip gloss. She did his face exactly like her's, and even his nails. Then she put him in that french maid outfit, black fishnets, 5 inch black patent leather pumps, and gave him a feather duster for good messure. "Now that's better." she said through a giggle. As the door bell rang she looked back at him, "Now shrink for me my little slut." She watched him dwindle down to a pathetic inch and the laughed as she clicked to the doorway, leaving him in the middle of her hardwood floor.

She returned with someone entirely differen't than Tyler expected. A strong, tall, handsome man followed her, being led by that well-manicured hand. They both looked down at the minsicule speck, and Tyler cowered under their gaze. "Here's that threesome i promised you." she laughed at her tiny boyfriend, towering over him in those dominate black boots. "We've been together for six months, and the entire time I've wanted to do this." Tyler felt his cock harden, he blushed humiliatedly. Someone, even though he was beyond human vision, Jessica knew. "I know this turns you on, so don't fight it. You see, you don't even have to get in the way. All I want is for you to do your duties you slutty maid. Clean and lick my boots as I show you how a real man fucks, and then you'll be just fine."

Tyler cowered again, but finally agreed. The man climbed into bed as Jessica grabbed her tiny boyfriend. She held him up to eye level and whispered," You better make these boots shine brighter than they ever have worm. If you don't you might be the next smudge under them."

Tyler was placed near their feet, and immediately began his work. Jessica laughed at him, and even the man chuckled. Then she turned her eye's to the hunk and said, "Now, show him what a real man can do."

As they began kissing and rubbing each other, Tyler used his tongue and duster to his advantage. He cleaned every inch of her boot without a single pause. His cock was throbbing and his humiliation complete. He didn't know why he was so turned on, but he couldn't help it. His girlfriend begged to be fucked as the man rolled on top of her and slammed his cock deep. Tyler licked and dusted still.

His girlfriend had made him her very own doll, humiliated and destroyed him, and then turned him into a cuckold. Even beyond all that, he worshipped her like a goddess. He heard them finished, the man sighing with exhaustion.

Thats when Jessica looked down the length of her sexy body, down her fishnets and boots, and found him next to her sole. "Looks pretty good slut, but I think I still want to pop you like a grape." she giggle again, and chuckle was heard from the lover next to her. Tyler's cock fought against every restriction she had put on him, and it's weakness couldn't even break through the panties. He begged her, down on his hand's and knees.

"Sorry you little bitch, but I want this too bad, and you know I get what I want." she gigggled again as she prodded him off the bed with the shiney toe of her boot and watched him plummet to the hardwood below. He landed hard, but got up and ran as best as he could in those fuck-me pumps. "Stop worm, and kneel before your goddess." Even though it was crazy, Tyler couldn't help it. He had worn those heel's so much he might've actually made it to safety, but he didn't care. His goddess's word was absolute. He turned and bowed before her.

She rose from the bed like the goddess she was. He high-heeled boots shaking the wood beneath as she planted them both down. Then she stood, followed quickly by her lover. She took two small steps and towered over her pathetic boyfriend.

"Well, it's been fun sweetie." she whispered, "But I've found a real man. Someone who doesn't need to wear dresses and heels to turn me on. He puts you to shame, and fucks me like I need him to. So that leaves you. Where does the tiny, insignifcant slut fit into my life?" she giggled. "Well, that's easy. You fit into my life worm, by being a stain on the sexy sole of my boot. How do you feel about that?"

Tyler didn't budge, he only bowed before the duo in awe. They were gods, and he was nothing more than a roach. They deserved each other, and he deserved nothing more than the sole of that boot. His cock surged again and he gave up trying to fight it. This was his destiny, to end up underneath his Goddess's boot, stucked to it as long as she pleased.

"He's not even moving..." the man whispered next to her, clearly confused.

"Because he know's this is his purpose. Isn't that right Tyler? You're going to bow before me even as I lower this sexy boot on top of you. You're going to cum just as I turn you into a smear and then you're going to cling to my boot like the pathetic worm you are. You're so disguisting," she sneered, "and I'm doing the world a favor by purging you from it. Now, grovel before your goddess and crush like the little bitch you are." Her command was absolute as Tyler bowed further and pleaded his Goddess to crush him. Tyler could hear his girlfriend explode in a fit of giggles at his response. He watched her sexy blue nails wrap around her loves cock and stroke it. Something he hadn't gotten in a while.

She lifted that sexy, black knee high patent leather, five inch heeled boot up above him. Her fishnet's ran right under her black leather skirt, and her blue leather corset clung to her breasts. Her sexy glossy lips parted in a smile.

As the boot lowered onto his pathetic form in his french maid costume, black fishnets and fuck me pumps he couldn't help but grab his cock through the material. His own blue nails wrapped around the stiff form and began working it's own magic. When the boot was right over him he watched the hunks spunk hit the floor, and he looked up to kiss the sole of her powerful boot. He came even as she pushed her boot all the way to the floor. She giggled furiously, watching the boot leave a bloody smear as she pushed it froward.

When she was finished she lifted it up and turned it to face her. The ripped remains of the french maid costume was the only thing left in the puddle of liquidified goo clinging to her boot. "Good slut, keep close to my boot so you can worship it." she whispered to her smear of a boyfriend. "Now, where were we?" she turned to her hunk of a man without a moment's hestiation and pushed him onto the bed.

"I think I was just about to fuck you, considering you're newly single." he laughed, looking at the puddle on the floor and dripping remains from her boot sole.

"I think I'd like that. Maybe one last threesome before I wipe his fucking ass off my boot and throw him away."

They laughed as he rolled her over and proceeded to fuck her.