- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first story and if I get review, I might continue it.
"Oh, what happened?" I groan, trying to sit up. But as soon as I propelled foreward, my head hit something. "OW!" I reached my hand you to my face.

"Umm, Ms.," someone said behind me. "Please don't move, We don't need the building falling down." He seemed scared.

"What do you mean, 'Building falling down'? I don't understand," I started to sit up again, going right through the barrier this time. I heard people screaming, so I brought my hands up to my face and rubbed the debris out of my eyes.

"MS. RENOLDS!! PLEASE DO NOT MOVE!!" The same voice shouted from behind me. I turned my head around to see why he was yelling, but behind me, the only thin that I saw was the roof of the Skin Cream Labs.

"Where are you? And why am I on the roof?" I stood up. Then I saw the problem. "OMIGOD!! I'm, like, GIANT!" I began to take a step back, but my foot only crashed into another building. "OMIGOD, I'm so sorry!" I removed my foot from the wall and saw other patients stare up at me, mouth wide open. The doctors just ran.

"THERE IS NO NEED TO PANIC, MS. RENOLDS, PLEASE, JUST DO NOT MOVE ANY MORE!" The voice yelled. Looking down, I saw the scientist, who was backing away from me, grab a clipboard.

"OMIGOD, OMIGOD, OMIGOD!" I sat down outside the building, and started to cry. The Earth shook as I did. What the heck did I let them do to me? This shouldn't be physically possible? What if this is a dream? What if it isn't? All of these questions rooled around in my head while people came to surrond me.

"Ms. Renolds, Please! Don't cry! We can try to... uh... fix this," one of the doctors said.

I didn't look up. All I did was hug my knees tighter to my chest. Everyone was staring at me. There were murmurs in the crowd. I heard one say 'That is the biggest goddamn bitch I've ever seen' and another say 'oh, my god! what did they do to her?' and another 'well, she signed up for this, it's her fault'. I looked up at all of them. They were only three or four inches tall. How big was I?

"Which one of you did this?" I said. Everyone went quiet. They didn't expect me to talk. It wasn't real to any of them until I talked. "Please," I pleaded,"Tell me who." A man stepped forward.

"Yes, well you see-" He started, but he soon stopped to scream as my giant hand was embracing him. I brought him to my face.

"You ARE going to be able to fix me, right??" He looked extreamly nervous. "Aren't you?" I accidentally squeezed him, and he let out a cry of pain. "Oh my god, sorry!" I said, openig my palm. The man went down to his hands and knees, breathing deeply. He soon got up and looked at me.

"Ms Renolds, we will do everything that we can to get you back to normal, but for now, you will be stuck like this." The man said. "Now can you please put me down?" I did, and he was soon taken into the crowd, and I got so dirty glances.

Soon, the Crowd dissapated, and I was left alone with my doctor out in the parking lot. " This is increadible! Not only you grew, but everything that the cream had touched when you were electrocuted!" He rapidly scribbled something on his clipboard. "And we will have to measure you soon. Now, tell me, What was going through your head while you were... growing? In fact, give me your before and after thoughts."

I thought about what happened. "Umm, is it bad that I don't remember what happened?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose so... Wait. Can you remember anything that happened this mornig? Or yesterday?" He questioned.

I thought. "This moring... I didn't have testing this morning. Or Yesterday. Today's sunday, isn't it? The 3rd of May?" The scientist. looked horrified and intrigued as he make tiny penstrokes on his clipboard.

"Ms. Renolds, Today is the 7th of July. Yoou must have lost over two months worth of memories."


Then I fainted.
Chapter End Notes:
I'm kinda just winging this entire story, and there are absolutely no plans for it, so you can leave suggestions in the reviews!