- Text Size +

Motorbike

 

I met her by chance at the university. She was almost my height, 182 cm as opposed to my 186 cm. She had long hair, a slender body and huge breasts. She noticed my helmet, and biker boots.

“You look beautiful”, I stated.

“You are a biker”. She asked.

I nodded.

“I would love going on a motor bike,” she replied.

“My bike’s right here,” I answered. “I could give you a short ride, but you would need to be better dressed, it gets chilly on the bike, and it is always good to wear  a leather jacket, to protect yourself from falling.”

“My dorm is nearby,” she smiled seductively.” Just pop me over there and I will get into my boots and leather,”

I got on my bike and she mounted behind me. I kicked the machine and got a nice roar from the engine. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed herself tight to me. I felt her erotic body heat and her breast pressed strong against me. She guided me to her dorm.

“Wait here till I get back’, she jumped off my bike. “Don’t shut the engine.”

I waited a few minutes and she cam back looking event more stunning. She wore a tight leather jacket, and a scarf. And leather boats with high heels that added 10 cm to her height. She now towered over me, slender as can be yet with huge breasts that the leather jacket could not hide. She mounted the bike and snuggled tight to me. It was a most sensuous feeling.

“Let’s drive to my place –it’s a 20 minute drive from here.’ I stated.

There is nothing that gives the sense of freedom and power as a motorcycle rushing on the road. The only thing that could be better than that is to have a girl sharing the ride.

 

As we rode, I showed her how to handle the gears, and to shift. She was a quick learner and very quickly she was driving the motorbike. Her body surrounded me and radiated this erotic warm heat. I felt like part of her, in her, being driven by her firmly between her legs.  It was then that it happened. I started to shrink. As we drove I shrank and by the time we arrived, I was 170 cm. When we both got off the bike, she towered over me. I assumed that it was because of her boots. I was drunk with her sexuality, I smelled her strong female scent, I was hypnotized by her hourglass shape and her large breasts. We got into my apartment and she removed her jacket. She only had a t-shirt and definitely no bra. Her erect nipples stood at attention and made their mark in her t-shirt. As I was drinking her in, she bent over and kissed me. Her long hair covered me and suddenly, her tongue was forcing itself deep into my mouth. I felt so aroused by her sudden French kiss. She took her time, and her tongue explored every crevice of my mouth slowly and sensuously. It happened again, I began to shrink and when she finished kissing, I stood 160 cm. Again she took the initiative, holding my hands she slipped them under blouse and let them cup her huge breasts. I gently squeezed her breasts and proceeded to fondle her erect hard nipples. As I enjoyed her breasts, I shrank a third time and ended up 150 cm.  At this stage, I seemed like a six year old next to her, standing next to her my head came to underneath her breasts. She looked even more beautiful towering over me.

“I babysit children taller than you!’ she exclaimed cheerfully.

She bent down and with one arm behind my back and the other behind my knees, lifted me up. I was completely cradle carried by her and was lifted high above where I was standing. I shrank another bit to 140 cm. She pulled off my clothes, leaving me starch naked. All my pubic hair was gone. Not only had I shrunk but my body had become that of an infant. She carried me to my bedroom and laid me on my bed. I was a child and she was a woman. She was infinitely stronger than I was. She got out of her pants and laid next to me. She proceeded to lift me on top of her, so that I was lying on her belly, with my penis tight against her labia. She was still wearing her panties. She wanted to make sure that I would not get her pregnant! It was clear that she was as horny as I was and that she wanted to come using me. The sexual attraction was intoxicating for both of us. She pressed me on my small buttocks as if she was trying to stuff me inside her. All that prevented me from penetrating her that was her thin panties. I shrank some more. I was 130 cm now. She was starting to move her hips, lifting them up and down, getting more an more aroused. My penis was inside her labia but surrounded by the fold of her panties. She came in an explosion of movement and calmed down. As I laid on top of her, I could not help feeling cheated. It was bad enough that I had shrunk so much. At least if I could have come too. She lifted me off of her and removed her panties. She then squatted over me and rubbed her labia against my chest, my stomach, my head and my penis. Vaginal fluids started leaking on me, fully engulfing me. . I shrank some more. I was 120 cm now. I was completely covered with her bodily fluids, sticky, warm, and smelling of sex. Her labia were so big I felt that my head could be swallowed into her vagina. I shrank some more. I was 110 cm now.  She stood up and grabbed my ankles and proceeded to hang me upside down from my ankles. She smiled – “You are starting to look like a newborn baby like that.” She cradle carried me and took me to the bathroom sink where she gave me a bath. “I want to go on a bike ride again with you.”

I protested, ‘I am too small to drive the bike.”

“I will drive it, with you snuggled to my body,” she answered.

She got dressed up but used my leather jacket and using a towel tied me tightly to her body as an Indian or African baby. She put on my leather jacket leaving only my head bobbing out and she walked out to my motorbike. Mounting it, she gave a strong kick to the starter which produced a roar of the engine. And she took off. Driving a motorbike is a powerful feeling of freedom and of control. But now she was driving and I was totally depended on her, a bare extension of her body. Her body radiated strong sexual heat; I felt her nipples getting aroused as she was racing through the streets. She came back to my place. I felt that she was even more aroused than before. She got off my bike and went back to my apartment, straight to my room where she stripped totally naked. What a body. She laid down on the bed and placed me between her legs. My head rested on her belly and my legs reached to her knees. I felt my self harden and my penis slipped into her vagina. I shrank some more. I was 100 cm now. She was so big now and I was so small. She was moving her hips and lifting them up and down while she firmly pressed on my buttocks, pressing me deeper inside her. I felt the blood rushing to her labia as it swollen from passion and I felt my penis as if it was going to explode.  I shrank some more. I was 90 cm now. She was using me as a dildo. I exploded when she did but did not come. Instead I felt her labia milking my penis of what ever remained of my manhood, I was being drawn into her as I melted, I shrank some more and was now 80 cm. She was still pushing on my buttocks as if she was trying to squeeze me inside her. She was huge. I barely was bigger than her bush of pubic hair. She was still moving in rhythm, my penis barely could penetrate her and then she came again and her vaginal fluids shot out, covering me head to toe with a sticky, wet, warm guck which also drenched her bush. She continued mashing me into her making me even wetter and I shrank some more. I was 70 cm now. She grabbed me by the ankles and dangled me over her, bringing just in front of her face. She inspected her accomplishments – she had reduced me to the size of a newborn. She got up from the bed and held me by one arm. She sat in a comfortable chair and proceeded to pull out her breast. It was far bigger than my head and almost as big as I was. The nipples were swollen and she forced a nipple into my mouth. Instinctively, I started to nurse and warm sweet milk shot out of her breast. Greedily I sucked at the breast. It seemed that my whole world had become this huge breast that not only fed me but turned me on in a incredible fashion. I shrank some more. I was 60 cm now. She reached over and pulled out of her backpack a small diaper. She was a babysitter and she always had some diapers handy. She put that diaper on me so fast I did not know what hit me. I was sucking the last remnants of milk from her breast when she pulled me away and looked at me with her huge face. I shrank some more. I was 50 cm now. She smiled as she saw me shrink before her eyes and I instinctively smiled back at her.

“Now drink the other breast.”

“I can’t. I must go to the bathroom.” I barely recognized my voice, it was so high.

She smiled. “You can go as you drink my other breast; you are my little baby now.

She placed me on her other breast and I started instinctively drinking from it. She looked motherly down at me as I suckled on her breast. It was so arousing that she was actually using her breast to feed a baby. When she entered puberty and got her breasts, she had always wondered what it would be like to use them to breastfeed. She watched with envy young mothers nursing their babies and fantasized how she would do it. She did not know what had happened first with me shrinking and then having her breasts express milk. But she was determined to nurse.

I had to go to the bathroom. But I simply had drunken to much and in my new state as a baby, did not have the retention capabilities anymore.   It did not take long and I was making into the diaper.

She stood up and I was still in the crest of her left arm, sucking the last remnants of milk from her second breast. She put a towel on my dresser and proceeded to lay me on it. She removed my diaper and then carried me over to the bathroom sink where she washed me clean again. I shrank some more. I was 40 cm now. She went into the shower and while holding me in one arm, proceeded to shower herself clean. Stepping out of the shower, she took a large tower and then went into the bedroom where she laid me on the bed and then started drying herself. I looked at her. She was beautiful giantess. When she finished she wrapped her hair in the towel. She then sat in the bed, with her two legs surrounding me. Lifting her bottom up some what she positioned her labia right in front of my face and proceeded to open it. It opened up into a huge cave. She took my two arms delicately with her fingers and moved them so that my hands were touching her clitoris. I shrank some more. I was 30 cm now. Her clitoris was the size of a football.

“Rub me there,” she ordered. And I continued to rub her clitoris. I was the size of a Barbie doll.

“You are too small to turn me on. But there are other ways you can turn me on.”

She wrapped her hand around my waist and proceeded to push my legs into her labia. It was soft and wet and I just shank into her deeper with no resistance. She let out a moan. She push me into her womb till I was into her all the way up to my chest. Her womb was contracting in waves and slowly I was being forced by her strong vaginal muscles into a crouching position, with my knees bent all the way to my chest. She then tucked my two arms inside her and with two fingers firmly on my shoulders started pushing me deeper in her. I slipped into her up to my neck. My whole body was inside her! My head stuck out of labia and was rubbing against her clitoris as waves of contractions swept over her womb. And then it happened. Her womb slowly sucked me inside and my head slowly slipped past the lips of her labia. I was completely inside her! She stood up and pat her belly. She looked pregnant and she radiated. But her womb was busy morphing as well as changing me. I shrank some more. I was 20 cm now. I was a fetus inside her. The womb was pulsated, waves of contractions swept over kneading me, shrinking me, merging me. I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my belly, a snake was cutting into me, it was an umbilical cord and I shrank to 15 cm. She was sliding her fingers over her belly – it was tight only protruding out where I was located. There was no body fat, no liquids, I was in her but got be felt completely on the outside.. She felt my head, my arms, my body, my legs, even my feet. I was in constant movement as her womb was moving me around, positioning me, rotating me. I suddenly stopped breathing. The umbilical cord had taken over – I was being fed everything I need from her body, including the air. A strong heartbeat could be felt in the umbilical cord as it was pumping nutrients into me. I had shrunked to 10 cm. I still felt her huge fingers massaging me through by rubbing her belly. Her womb proceeded to flip me over, I was in fetal position, with my head under my body. I shrunk to 5 cm. I started feeling small in her womb. I was completely helpless, completely under control of her womb. I suddenly noticed that the umbilical cord that connected me was hooked to a small sack full of liquid, that was about half my size. I shrank again. I was 2.5 cm tall, the same size as the sac. The womb was pushing me against the sack and I shrank again to 1.25 cm. The sac was double my size and started engulfing me  The sac was now closing in on me on all side – suddenly there was a flash of light and I was inside in sack, floating inside it attached to the umbilical cord that had shrunken along with me.  I was in an amniotic sac deep in her womb.

 “ Let’s go for another bike ride”, her voice boomed through her womb. I could hear every she said.  

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.