- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.           The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.   No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This was originally intended as a submission for GiantessFan to be made into a comic, but they didn't seem interested.

PERFORMANCE REVIEWS: DOWNSIZING (Part 1)
Comic by Newschool2626
Newschool2626@yahoo.com

TAGS
Shrinking, Feet, Boobs, Butt, Pussy, Vore
SYNOPSIS
During a round of office performance reviews, employees end up shrinking at the hands of their curvy boss. Each employee’s new size is determined by how poorly they performed in their review, & their new size determines what new position their sexy boss will give them.
CHARACTERS
JESSICA REECE – (5’7”) JESSICA, the boss, is an attractive woman in her thirties with voluminous brown hair that is let down to show off its beauty. She wears a very expensive women’s suit with a heavy amount of cleavage exposed, but nothing too unrealistic for a work environment. She’s very curvy, but not fat. She has D sized breasts with wide hips & a big, bubble butt.
KEVIN ANDERSON – (5’10” & later about an inch) KEVIN, a younger employee, is in his twenties with somewhat short brown hair & has an average build. He wears khaki pants, a white buttoned down shirt, and a tie. He typically has a slacker attitude and thinks he can easily smooth talk his boss… until he starts shrinking.
THE SECRETARY – (5’4”) Typical hot blonde in her late twenties. She’s kind, but she’s got a playful side & loves to tease. The shrinking men in the office definitely helps bring out her dark side though.

STACY – (5’8) Mid-twenties, dark blonde hair, plump butt, wears a dress, slightly tan.
ELIZA – (5’6) Mid-twenties, black hair, sexy, fair skinned.
SARAH – (5’6) Mid-twenties, brown hair, hot, tan.
NICOLE – (5’2) Mid-Twenties, black hair, cute, very white.
AND SEVERAL TINY MEN LIKE…
MIKE, MARK, BOB, DILLAN, TOM, & More – All shrunken men who range anywhere from their mid twenties to mid forties and are various sizes.



TITLE PAGE:

JESSICA REECE is sitting in her chair behind her desk with her head resting gently in her hand as she smiles at the reader, wearing a business suit that looks slightly undone & exposes a decent amount of cleavage between her breasts. Dozens of men of various sizes are on her desk in front of her. Some are fighting, some are crying, some are angry, & some are just in awe at JESSICA’s Cleavage.

MAIN SCRIPT
Page 1:

Panel 1
We open the story inside the office of JESSICA REECE. Her desk is neatly filed. Her laptop is closed on the desk in front of her, her office phone is just to the left of her, & a few other miscellaneous items are spread around her organized desk. JESSICA sits behind her desk holding a folder & smiling. KEVIN sits across from her on the other side of her desk.
           JESSICA: Well, Mr. Anderson –
           KEVIN: Please, Jessica. Call me Kevin.

Panel 2
We are now more focused on JESSICA as she stares at KEVIN with a somewhat disapproving look on her face.

          JESSICA: If that’s what you’d prefer, but I hope you aren’t trying to become a little more personal to change the outcome of your performance review. The results are in, & they are final.
          KEVIN: Of course. I understand.

Panel 3
JESSICA has opened KEVIN’s folder and is now looking at the contents inside as she speaks to him.
          JESSICA: I’m sure by now you’re well aware of how this process goes. I’ve already taken the time to evaluate each of my employees, & now I get to show you how well you did.

Panel 4
We are now in a FLASHBACK. The door of JESSICA REECE’s office is partially open. Her SECRETARY’s desk is just outside of her office. THE SECRETARY is working on her laptop & she is staring at her computer screen.
          JESSICA (Narration): Now, as you know, this isn’t a simple “Here’s the areas you need to improve in” review.
          THE SECRETARY: So, Mike. How did it go?

.... Wondering where the rest of this script is? Well, it's finally becoming a comic! So, that's where you'll have to read it. Enjoy, and I hope you're looking forward to it!

https://www.giantessfan.com/comics/Performance-Reviews-Downsizing/c=293/