- Text Size +
SEVENTEEN

To the Winner…

I woke to a blare of music and a blast of warm but fresh air. I moaned, wondering where I was and what was happening when I suddenly started tumbling and it all came back to me in a rush. I was still trapped in Jessica’s cowboy boot. I slammed hard into the heel, my teeth rattling in my head as the boot bounced lightly.

Finally I settled to a stop and moaned again, opening my eyes. I was bathed in a shaft of light. It was eerie blue and seemed almost Biblical- even more so as the huge leering face of God appeared above me. It was Tad-

“Hey, buddy. How’s it hangin’?” he asked with a chuckle, then I saw his face wrinkle in disgust. “God, Jess! Talk about cruel and unusual- Phew!” He grabbed his nose and I saw the shadow of his hand waving at the smell that must have been wafting up out of the boot. My heart bled.

I screamed as the boot tilted again and I was suddenly tumbling out across the slick dark surface of what I assumed to be a tabletop. I bounced a bit, then finally rolled to a stop. I just lay there for a moment, trying to breathe fresh air and clear my head, regain my strength. Thankfully they gave me a moment as I started hacking and coughing, finally spitting.

At last I struggled to my hands and knees and warily looked around my new environment. The noise had died just a fraction, and the lights weren’t strobing quite as badly so I figured that it must be quite late, probably after hours. A haze of smoke hung in the air however, and my head was still spinning as I stared at the vast, mountainous shapes that surrounded me.

I saw Tad and Jessica of course, sitting directly before me and close together. They were both grinning, watching me, and I could tell that Jessica was rubbing Tad to excitement under the table. They kissed finally, long and hard and I was forced to look away.

There was a girl seated next to Jessica. I vaguely recognized her as one of Jessica’s friends from her job- Tasha I think. She was dark-skinned and thin, but had a pretty face I always thought. She was staring at me now, her big dark eyes wide with shock and amazement, unbelieving of me and my diminutive form. I frowned and looked away-

The fourth person at the table was a black woman as well, but older. She was probably in her forties and really didn’t look as though she belonged in the club with her coifed hair and expensive business suit and jewelry. She was staring at me too, but darkly and with interest, as though she had seen hundreds of tiny men before. She smiled to see me looking at her, and I saw nothing but cruelty shining in her eyes. She licked her lips and I shuddered in fear-

I screamed and jumped as a hand slammed down right beside me onto the tabletop. I fell to the side and started to scramble away but Tad’s hand shifted and nudged me, easily knocking me on my ass-

“Look at me when I talk to you, boy!” he snarled, but I could see the smirk curling the corners of his lips. He was talking tough for show, probably for the woman though I could not figure why.

“You remember Tasha?” he asked, pointing to Jessica’s friend and I nodded dumbly. Tasha gasped and swallowed, her eyes never leaving me. Finally she nodded back.

“This is Doctor Ellington,” he said, indicating the older woman. I nodded again, but she simply blew cigarette smoke at me, smiling as I gagged and coughed in the billows. “She works at the Carey Clinic downtown where I’ve been doing security,” Tad explained for some reason. This was important to him, some giant reasoning that was beyond my tiny mind to grasp until he spelled it out for me.

“We got to talking last night when we were both on a break,” he went on, placing Jessica’s hand up on the table near me but still holding it, rubbing it with his thumb almost tenderly. “Seems the folks at Carey are trying to discover something important; a means to reducing food shortages and over population, the housing shortage, just to name a few things. Doc Ellington says they’d pay BIG money for anything that might help in their research.”

I licked my lips, quivering as I stared up at the heartless bitch towering over me. I saw no mercy as my mind raced, finally figuring where this was going.

“I told her of course of Ron’s little discovery,” he chuckled at his little joke, “and she was intrigued to say the least.”

“I certainly was,” the woman finally said, her hand floating down to rest beside me on the table. I trembled, watching as her long red nails tapped menacingly right beside me. “Of course, I had to see for certain. You see, I had a little man once, but he got away from me. That was why I opened the Carey Clinic in the first place, to try and recreate the unique circumstances that created my original experiment. It had been an accident you see, and I’m ashamed to say was not even of my doing. Things got out of hand with that. I’m hoping to make amends now-“

My eyes grew wide as I understood suddenly, clearly. Tad and Jessica were going to give me- no- sell me to this cold-hearted bitch. I had truly become a possession, a commodity.

“Thing is, you belong to Jess, Eric,” Tad said, “and she don’t wanna give you up.”

Jessica leaned forward, grinning at me, giggling, “and what kind of loving girlfriend would I be if I just sold you to the highest bidder? I love my little Eric.” I heard Tasha giggle, and when I turned towards her she clamped a hand over her mouth.

“Course we could sell Ron, but he’s my friend, y’know?” Tad smirked. I thought I had been his friend.

“So we figured we’d let the two of you decide, you and Ron.” Tad reached around to his bag hanging off of the back of his chair and a second later I saw him dump Ron onto the tabletop. Ron looked in better shape than me by only a little. He was naked as I was, but he was also at least three times my size. He looked to me like a polar bear standing erect, all white and flab and towering over me as he struggled to his feet. I found myself staring straight at his engorged prick, and it was huge to me and my size.

“You two are gonna fight it out, winner take all.”

“What the hell does that mean?” I asked, and Ron took that as his cue that the impromptu match had begun. He lunged forward and locked his arm around my head, wrenching down and grinding before he simply grabbed between my legs and lifted me high. He flipped me and slammed me hard into the tabletop. The air rushed from my legs as stars exploded in my sight. I looked up to see Ron’s bare foot come smashing down into my face.

“Ooh,” I heard Tasha moan and saw her head lean closer. She was grinning, enjoying the spectacle, and I could see other shadowy figures behind her. People were gathering to see what was happening. I could hear their exclamations of shock at seeing two tiny men battling on the tabletop.

Ron slammed his foot into the side of my head again, setting my ears to ringing worse than they already were. I moaned, struggling to rise and looking up my eyes grew wide to see him straddling me. He dropped down with all his bulk, pinning me to the table as he draped his legs over my arms and shoulders. He balled up a fist and drove it into my nose. I was crying now-

“C’mon, Eric!” I heard Jessica shout my name and I tried to struggle feebly. Ron was just too big and fat. I was pinned and could not move him an inch. Ron looked down and laughed, his eyes sparkling madly. I watched in horror as his hand drifted down to his crotch and caressed his prick. He aimed it at me, pressing the mammoth head to my lips-

“Suck it!” he commanded, pushing at my lips. He backhanded me when I would not comply, then forced his huge dick into my mouth as I cried out. I gagged as the mammoth thing filled my mouth and shoved against the back of my throat. I could barely breathe as I worked my mouth around the thing, feeling it get even bigger with my involuntary actions. He started pumping, riding my mouth.

I looked up, my eyes pleading for someone to rescue me. The Doctor just smiled evilly, her dark eyes smoldering and taking it all in stride. Tasha was wide-eyed and cheering Ron as he forced his penis down my throat. She was beyond excitement. Jessica and Tad were not even watching, but kissing and making out. I could see Tad’s hand up her shirt, and I was sure that she had hers down his pants.

Ron finally came, squealing like a pig and I almost choked to death on his pulsing organ. My throat and mouth quickly filled with his load and his cum spewed past my lips and rolled onto his face. It was over quickly, but then the fat bastard fell forward and sprawled on me. Somehow, that was even worse. I heard everyone applauding and saw flashes of green as money fluttered overhead.

We lay there for a bit, Ron’s fat, sweaty bulk piled over me as I spat his slimy cum from my mouth. It was hard to breathe, and my ribs ached as my chest tried to expand. My head was sore and throbbing from the kicks and punches I had taken, but oddly the sensational pain seemed to be dwindling, receding quickly. The worst was Ron however, his great bulk sloppily rolling and oozing on me, his foul breath washing across my face. He stank-

I saw shadows moving about beyond the edge of the table and I seemed to hear Tad’s voice breaking up the crowd. One shadow came swooping in close and I focused. The dark blur quickly became a hand, soft and smooth and dark-skinned with red painted nails. It hovered over Ron and I for a moment, then I watched in horror as the index finger started poking, nudging at Ron’s great bulk.

I moaned as Ron finally started moving about on top of me and sighed in relief when he finally crawled off. I took deep breaths, trying to get my air back, watching my former friend just a little timidly as he knelt there beside me on his knees, heaving as well. His long, greasy hair was matted down to his head and sweat ran down his face cutting grooves through the dirt. He grinned lopsidedly, licking his lips as he giggled at me. I looked away-

I could see the huge faces leaning in and watching us. Jessica and Tasha were smiling down at us and Tasha seemed almost aglow, giddy with excitement. I saw Tad as he sat down again his hands on the table, his great fingers flipping through a wad of money. The dark hand still hovered near, and I could see that it belonged to the older woman, Doctor Ellington, her face grinning like all the others. Farther back other shadows still moved, too quickly and dark, too blurred to make out.

Doctor Ellington leaned in closer, her huge grinning face leering down at Ron and I. We both started as we saw both her hands on the table now, her long nails glistening as she eased them in closer-

“Looks as though we have a winner,” she said with a rumbling chuckle. My eyes grew wide as her great hands swooped in, ducking as her sleeve bowled me over. I looked up to see Ron struggling in the tight fist of the doctor. She held him high before her face, looking him over with a grin and licking her lips. I could hear his screams, see his little dangling legs kicking frantically-

“No! No! I won! Tad! Help me!”

I heard Tad chuckle, a sound like rolling thunder over the music. “Sorry, buddy. You won.” He shrugged, pocketing his money as he winked at Ron. “You get to go with the Doc, and give your life for science. That’s what you always wanted, right?”

I heard Ron’s screaming fade with distance as the doctor slid him out of sight and dropped him into her purse. She stood then and shouldered her soft leather bag and I could see the slightest movement within.

“It has indeed been a pleasure doing business with you, Mister Patterson,” she said, patting the side of her bag. “The last little person I had got away from me. Hopefully this one will survive a little longer.”

I watched as Doc Ellington leaned over shaking hands all around as I stood there wondering about her ‘last little person’. I felt sorry for Ron then, just a little, watching as the huge woman turned and disappeared into the dim, smoky distance. When I finally looked back at my captors I saw all three grinning down at me just as Jessica scooped me up in her hand. I was swept into the air and before I knew it, dropping. I fell into the dark confines of her cowboy boot again.

I saw Jessica and Tasha both peer down into the boot, making sure I was all right just before Jessica’s foot eclipsed the opening. I ran for the toe end as the heat and pressure grew, the air getting quickly stale and stifling. I barely heard Tad’s voice far away…

“We’re rich!”

And everything went black…

Story Š Carnaj 2005