- Text Size +
SEVEN

Homeward Bound…

Hobbled as I was, it took some time to make my way down the stairs. Still, I figured I was better off trying to walk down than to take my chances with the elevator and to be at the mercy of whoever got on. I had learned my lesson there. I did not run into trouble until I was almost home…

I had just stepped onto the third floor when I heard a door slam somewhere up above. I expected whomever it was to take the elevator, but a voice whispered down proclaiming the elevator to be too slow and they should take the stairs. Within seconds I heard at least two sets of feet pounding down the stairs.

As quickly as I could, I shuffled over into the shadows of the corner and crouched down against the wall, trying to hide. I shivered in terror as the footsteps grew louder, closer. I hoped that I would not be spotted, so close to my goal, or that no one would open their door near me and catch me as well. I trembled, mewling into my stifling gag.

Suddenly I saw them, and I cowered even deeper into the shadows. A man and a woman appeared from the stairwell, and just as quickly disappeared as they turned the corner and started down the next flight of stairs. I sighed in relief as I heard their footsteps receding in the distance, but I did not move until I heard the lobby door open and slam shut. Slowly I stood, then cautiously staggered my way back to the stairs and started down again.

I reached my floor and leaned against the wall. I listened and looked for any sign of anyone who might stop me so close to my goal. The building was silent however, so I screwed up my courage and hobbled my way out into the hall. I soon reached my door, and my heart sank…

It was locked, of course, and I wondered how I thought that it would not be. Still I tried the knob and foolishly stared down at my naked, bound body, bereft of keys. I sagged against the door and started to cry, a muffled, despairing sound coming from my gag. I was so close…

I jumped at the sound of the lobby door shutting and trembled in fear as I heard the sound of footsteps ascending the stairs. I looked about, trying to find somewhere to hide, but I was too close to the nearer of the two stairways that the person was using, and too far from the other and the safety of where the hallway turned. I was trapped out in the open, nowhere to go…

"Oh god…"

I looked up to see the same woman that I had seen earlier when I was going downstairs. She was still wearing her black leather skirt and heels, but she had a light jacket on over her blouse and her shoulder length hair looked wind blown and disheveled. Her eyes were wide as she took me in, in yet another humiliating position. The last time she saw me however I was shrunken and wearing a short pink wrap around skirt, carrying Jessica’s laundry as her ‘slave’ as she had called me. Now, I was still shrunken to about three feet, but I was naked and bound and gagged from head to toe. She stared at me open-mouthed and wide-eyed for a moment, then strolled forward, her heels clacking on the tiles of the hallway.

I backed away as she approached, looming larger with every step. She was staring at me intently, her mouth slowly curling into a smile, a mischievous sparkle in her eyes as she took me in.

“Don’t be afraid…” she said as I backed away. I tried to turn and run, but forgot that my ankles were tied and hobbled and tripped over the binding cord. I fell to the floor, unable to cushion my fall and slammed my head against the tiles. Stars exploded in my sight as I moaned and squirmed, still trying to get away but knowing that I was really going nowhere.

I thumped against something, and it took me a moment to focus on the silky beige column of leg that blocked my path. I craned my neck, staring up and up to see the woman towering over me, standing in my way with her hands on her hips and a wide grin on her face. I shuddered in fear, little whimpers escaping my gag.

“Just where are you off to in such a hurry, little fella?” she sniggered, squatting down to get a better look at my helplessness. She ran her soft hand over my body, feeling my smooth skin and the ropes and gag with obvious delight. “I almost didn’t recognize you. What happened to that pretty pink skirt you had on before?”

I moaned, staring up at her with the best pleading eyes that I could muster. “Umm- I- Eee!” I begged through my gag, but she seemed to ignore me.

“Where’s your mommy?” she asked looking up and down the long hallway as though expecting to see Jessica at any moment. She had said ‘mommy’ though I know she had heard Jessica call me her slave. The woman stared down at me with a whimsical smile, then bent at the waist, resting her hands on her knees.

“Did you get lost, sweetie, or did you run away from home maybe?” I shook my head frantically, again trying to get the woman to untie me before my girlfriend stuck her head out of the apartment. I whined and moaned into my gag, but the woman just smiled and stepped over me.

“Don’t worry, sweetie. I’ll get your mommy for you.”

I stared after my neighbor as she walked up to my door and knocked. I could not understand why she would not just untie me, or why she suddenly thought that my girlfriend was my mother. I had seen the woman dozens of times, and though I was now roughly half my real size, she must still recognize my face. She knocked again, staring distantly as though listening for some sign of movement from within. Finally she shrugged and stepped back over to where I still lay on the dirty floor.

“I guess your mommy stepped out for a minute, sweetie. Maybe she’s looking for you now. But that’s okay. You can stay with me until she gets back home.” With that, the woman bent over and grabbed me by the arms and easily hefted me back to my feet. I moaned, but she shushed me, then herded me towards her apartment with her fingers digging into my shoulders.

She unlocked her door, then ushered me into her apartment locking up behind us again. She had a two bedroom that overlooked the street that was sparsely furnished and seemed at a glance to be meticulously clean. I could not recall if she lived alone or not, as the case in Manhattan is that neighbors seldom even know one another’s names even though only a thin wall separates them for years. I seemed to remember seeing a man and a little girl before, but they were not there then. We were alone.

She left me standing in the middle of the floor as she removed her jacket and hung it in the closet, then strolled casually to a small writing desk. “I’ll just leave a note on your mother’s door so she’ll know where you are and not worry.” She scribbled something on a small square of paper, then headed for the door- “I’ll be back in a flash.” She smiled, then swept out the door, closing it behind her.

I quickly glanced about the apartment, looking for anything to help me out of my fix and away from the crazy lady that thought I was a little kid. I spied a letter opener on her desk and began hobbling my way across the living room as swiftly as I could. I was about half way there when she returned.

She gave me a queer look to see me not where she left me, then shut the door and locked it behind her. In a moment though the smile had returned and she was herding me around the apartment again.

“I can’t believe your mommy let you go out naked. Or did you loose your dress?” Her hands were cool on my shoulders as she directed me into one of the two bedrooms. I looked around as she led me inside and thought that I had been right about her having a daughter. The room was decked out in frills and pretties in various shades of pink. It looked so stereotypical that under other circumstances I might have laughed. There were puppy dog posters and clown lamps, a big four poster canopied bed and a flowery bedspread littered with stuffed animals. I saw a framed photo of the woman and her family on the top of a small dresser and noted that the man in the picture did not really look all that happy to be there. I could sympathize.

The lady sat me on the edge of the bed and stared at me for a moment as though contemplating something. She started gnawing on her thumbnail, and I could tell that she was having a hard time thinking as her brow furrowed and her eyes grew hard and distant. Then, like a light bulb, her eyes lit up and she was all smiles again.

“My daughter’s out with…her father, but I’m sure that she must have something around that will fit you.” It was my turn to go wide-eyed as the woman patted my knee and stepped to the dresser. She was planning on giving me some of her little girl’s clothes? As I recalled, her daughter was maybe nine or ten, and I had never seen her in pants, but rather frilly dresses, or girly shorts at best. I moaned, trying to get the woman’s attention again, but she ignored my protests, twisting them around.

“Patience, sweetie. This’ll only take a minute.” She was digging through the drawers of the small bureau and to my horror began tossing things from it to the bed; white socks of various lengths, leotard hose, pairs of pastel colored, cottony panties, some with small satiny bows and others with little cartoons all over them. I wilted to see what the woman was going to make me wear, and actually started to tear up as she moved to the closet and pulled out a girl’s pink and white dress with a high collar, big ruffling sleeves, and a long sash that would tie into a big bow in the back. I began to sob as she held it out before me with a warm grin.

“There, there…It’s okay. Shhh…Mommy will be home soon, and won’t she be surprised to find you all pretty in a new dress? Shhh…”

The woman was insane! I had to get away from her; and the dog lady and Jessica and Tad as well. How were they all able to abuse me as they were without a care or batting an eye? How did they all find no problem with raping me? Tying me up? Turning me into a transvestite? It was all too much!

I watched her as she crouched in front of me and began to finger the knots that were hobbling my legs. She was untying me without even realizing it, I think, getting ready to dress me up in her daughter’s dress as though I was just a big doll…Or her daughter! I remembered then that the woman’s husband and daughter had ran out on her, if I had gotten the story right. Another neighbor had told Jessica that this woman was a smothering kind of wife and mother, and the husband could not take it anymore. So, one night he had packed up the little girl and snuck off for parts unknown. Apparently the woman had snapped, though no one on my floor realized it until now. I was at the mercy of a crazy woman, a woman who wanted to dress me up as a little girl. I could imagine the next logical step after that as I had seen more than my share of horror movies. Hell, I was living one of my own; the Incredible Shrinking Man. I did not want to be a part of Psycho as well!

She pulled away the ropes from my ankles, then helped me to stand before the bed. It felt great to have my legs free, but I wanted her to untie my hands as well, so I bided my time. She was still blathering I realized, but I had not even been paying attention, as she leaned forward and began to untie the knots about my wrists. Without a clue she pressed against me, her breasts in my face, and I have to admit that they felt soft and warm. It was almost pleasant, and before long I could feel my penis stirring as her body rubbed against mine. I found it odd that I was not hungry, nor did I need to go to the bathroom, but my prick just kept filling up, wanting to explode through all of my tortures.

She tossed my bonds on the bed and took a step back to look at me. She was still smiling as she looked me over from head to toe, then picked up a pair of the panties; pale pink with little cartoon horses prancing across the material.

“Put these on, sweetie,” she said, handing me the panties. I took them and held them up. I needed to play along until I had her lulled and I could make a break for it. There was no way that I could overpower her; I was just too damn small, so I had to wait. I stepped into the panties, slipping my feet through the leg openings, but before I had them all the way up she grabbed my wrist.

“Hold on. We need to do something about this first.” The woman grabbed my stiff little penis between her thumb and forefinger and gave it a twist. It hurt, and I moaned into my gag at the pain. She was frowning now, and the glint in her eyes sent a shiver down my spine. I thought she might cut it off then and there, but instead I saw her rear back and slap my penis with all her might. She caught my balls in her blow as well, and I screamed into my gag. I had never felt such intense pain, and I would have dropped to my knees if she had not grabbed me under the arms and kept me on my feet.

She watched my penis for a moment, smiling as the swelling went down, then pushed me back onto the bed before running out of the room. I would have ran then, had I been able to stand, but the pain was too much, and it was all that I could do to keep from passing out.

She was back in a moment, and I felt her hands on my groin, pushing at my receding cock and pulling at my sack and foreskin. I heard a ripping sound, and soon saw that she was applying long strips of duct tape all over my groin after forcing my dick deep inside of me with a prodding finger. She applied the tape all over, eventually encasing my groin in a thick wad of silver that my poor little penis would never push through. Satisfied, she tossed the tape aside and helped me stand again before hiking the panties the rest of the way up my legs and almost wedging them in the crack of my ass.

Apparently she had decided that it would be more fun to dress me herself as she pushed me back onto the bed again and quickly grabbed my ankles, hefting them into the air. I watched as she slid the leotard hose onto my feet, then began rolling the material up my legs. She smoothed the hose as she applied them, rubbing them down and pulling them tight until I was forced to arch my back so that she could settle them around my hips. While she had me at her mercy, she quickly slipped my feet into a pair of white socks as well, which she folded over and over to bunch just above my ankles.

She stood me up then, looking me over with a satisfied smile as she straightened my hose, then reached for the dress. “Hands up!” she ordered, and I complied with only a bit of hesitation. I was still sore between my legs, and she was still far too intent on what she was doing for me to get away as yet. The woman fluffed out the dress, then raised up and slipped it over my head, directing my arms through the holes and tugging it down over my body. There was little resistance, as I was fairly flat and straight in my figure, and in a moment she had me spun about and was tying the sash in the back, locking me into the dress. I gasped as she drew the sash tight, then almost stumbled as she spun me back again, holding me at arm’s length to get a good look at me.

“Aww…” she smiled, “Don’t you look precious?” She smoothed the pleats and tugged here and there as she took in the sight of me in a dress, but for the life of me I do not think that she was seeing me. She was seeing her daughter, maybe, or a little girl, but with my nose and my boyish hair cut, I know she was not seeing me.

As if reading my mind she fluffed my hair up as best she could and started to snap little butterfly-shaped clips into my hair. I half expected her to whip out a make-up case and start in on my complexion, but she had other things in mind first. To my shame and chagrin, she held up a shiny pair of black patent leather Mary Jane’s with a wide, happy grin.

She crouched down in front of me then, grabbing my ankles and raising my legs as she slipped the shoes onto my feet. It was a tight fit, but she forced one, then the other on with a bit of effort, then tightened the straps to make doubly sure that they would not come off. I winced at the pain, but realized that I would never get a better chance as she was teetering on the balls of her feet and set up nicely before me. I held up my feet as though to admire the shoes, and as she looked on pleasantly, I kicked out with all my might!

I hit her squarely on her soft mounds and she went flying back, sprawling on her ass in surprise. I ran for the door, not looking back as I raced from the bedroom and out into the main room of the apartment. My feet pinched with every step, but I ignored the pain and started to undo the locks on the door. I could hear her curses, hear the clack of her heels as she chased after me, but I ignored her threats and flung open the door…

There was a jarring thud as the door came up short and I paled, looking up and up at a safety chain that was holding the door fast with only a gap between the door and the frame. Panicked, I reached up, stretching onto my tortured toes and groped blindly at empty air. The chain was too high and out of my reach.

A shadow fell over me and suddenly the door slammed shut. I barely got my fingers out of the gap, or I would have lost a few I am sure. I cringed as I turned to find the woman towering over me. The smile was gone and her eyes were cold and hard, her pleasant face twisted with rage.

“You- ungrateful- little- bitch!” She slapped me and I fell to the floor at her feet. My head was ringing, and spots were exploding in my sight. I could barely hear the bolts on the door being relocked, and in a flash felt a jerking on my arm as she drug me to my feet and across the room. I struggled for about a heartbeat, but I knew that it was no good, as I was too small and she was too strong. I whined into my gag but she was not hearing a thing.

The woman dropped into a chair and pulled me easily across her lap. I felt her raise my skirt, then lower my hose and panties with a rough jerk on the material. All the while she was mumbling and cursing under her breath- “Little brat…Teach you to mind…fucking bastard…make you pay…” I shivered, screaming, struggling to get away.

The woman settled me face down over her lap, then draped one of her strong, long legs over my own, holding them down and easily keeping me from kicking. In a flash she had gathered my wrists together and held them in the grip of one of her hands high up in my back. There was a moment’s silence, then she started in.

The woman rained blows down on my unprotected ass with a furor. She did not hold back, and cursed me with every slap. It hurt, more than I thought flesh striking flesh could, and after five blows I was screaming into my gag and begging her to stop. After ten spanks I was crying with wild abandon, not ashamed at the spectacle that I had become, or the humiliation. It hurt, and all that I could do was cry. It seemed to go on for some time…

The woman pushed me to the floor and I groaned, scraping my knees and elbow on the floor. I was bawling like…like a little girl, and could not stop for all the effort that I put into it. My own mother had never beat me so hard and for so long. Snot was running from my nose, mingling with the tears that were streaming down my face. My ass was burning as it never had before, added to the pain of the violations that still lingered from Tad and then the dogs. I groveled at her feet, crying, trying to beg forgiveness, but the gag just mumbled my words.

I saw that the woman was breathing hard from her effort, her breasts heaving as she stared daggers into me. She was sweating and flushed, and she had popped a button in her exertions. Then she smiled...

She leaned forward and took my chin in her hand, turning my face to hers. “I see someone needs a ‘time-out’.” She smirked, then hauled me to my feet. “Get your ass in the corner, young lady, and stop that sniveling!” She gave me another swat on the ass and I ran to the corner that she indicated. “Hold up your skirt, and put your head to the wall. Don’t say a thing…Don’t move until I tell you to!”

I did as I was told, afraid that she would beat me again. I hiked up my dress so that she could see my glowing red ass and snuffled until I stopped crying. My butt was blazing, burning with pain, and it took quite awhile before I could stop my sniffling. The woman went about her business as I took my ‘time-out’, and I could hear her walking about the apartment, ignoring me all the while.

I stood in the corner for over an hour, thinking on my bad behavior and what I had done. I was supposed to be sorry for trying to get away, but I just kept thinking how stupid I had been, and how impotent in that I was too small to open the door. Still, I had not moved, and I was still holding up my dress when we heard a tentative rapping on the door.

The lady answered the door and I heard her greeting someone whom I recognized as Jessica a moment later. My ex laughed when she saw me huddled in the corner of the woman’s apartment, and I felt my body flush with shame.

“She was a little rowdy…” the lady said as they approached me, “and I had to punish her. I hope that’s okay?” I heard Jessica giggle-

“Oh yeah! ‘She’s’ a handful all right. You did the right thing. I’m glad you punished her. I hope you spanked her ass good.”

“Oh I did. She won’t be sitting down for some time I think.” Jessica giggled again. “I’ve got her things here-“ the woman said, and I heard the crinkling of a brown paper bag, no doubt containing my bondage ropes.

“Thanks.” I felt Jessica’s hand on my ass, feeling me up as I stood in the corner with my head to the wall. Her hand was cold, and I jumped at her touch. She laughed at my reaction, scratching my ass then giving me a pat. She grabbed me by the collar of my dress then and started to drag me towards the door.

“I really appreciate you looking after her for me. I was starting to get a little worried.” Jessica stopped at the door and shook the woman’s hand, and she was beaming in return.

“I was happy to do it. In fact, if you ever need a baby-sitter in the future, don’t hesitate to ask. It was nice having a child around the house again, if just for a little while.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” Jessica smiled, then tugged on my collar, forcing me to follow her down the hall and around the corner. I could sense her trying to contain her laughter as she struggled to get her key into the lock of our door. Once we were finally inside she gave me a shove and slammed the door, falling against it and breaking up in a fit of the giggles.

“Gawd…what was her problem?” Jessica locked the door then followed me into the main room of our studio. She had been smoking while I was gone, and I saw that the sink was full of dishes. My stomach roiled from the smell, but in disgust, not in hunger.

“And what the fuck are you wearing?” Jessica reached out and pinched my cheek, already puffed up from the gag in my mouth. “You look sooo cute!” I whined as she laughed, twisting her grip in my cheek after removing my gag then pushing me away. I worked my jaw as she stared me up and down-

“She really did a number on your ass, little girl. It’s redder’n a beet” She chuckled, playfully swatting at my butt as I tried to avoid her blows. For just a second she reminded me of the Jessica that I had fallen in love with, happy and playful. She was still in her sports bra, but she had slipped on a pair of nylon sweats over her shorts and I saw that she had exchanged her fluffy slippers with a pair of sports sandals. Finally she caught me in a hug and gave me three quick swats on my already burning ass before pushing me away.

Jessica flopped onto the daybed and gave me a long look. Her lips curled in a mocking grin as she stared at me in my little girl’s dress and shoes. “So, what happened to you?” she asked, and I told her… almost everything. I left out my time with the Dog Lady, feeling too ashamed, and worried, to tell her what the woman had done to me. Jessica did not need anymore ideas on how to humiliate me further, and I was not about to give her any if I could help it.

Jessica listened intently as I stood in the center of the room telling my tale. She leaned back against the pillows on the daybed, crossing her legs and eventually kicking one while she dangled a sandal from her toes. She lit another cigarette, demanding that I stand straight and smooth my dress as I spoke, as though I was giving a report at the front of a class in grade school. She laughed throughout my story, and I could see her eyes sparkling with the degradations that I had endured. She was enjoying my humiliation, enjoying being able to control my life so, and I knew that she was forming new ideas even as I spoke…

Story Š Carnaj 2005