- Text Size +
EIGHT

Daddy’s Home…

After my story was done, Jessica made me curtsy, then directed me over to the sink to do the dishes. I went over to the sink without hesitation, stretching up onto the toes of my patent leather Mary Jane’s to turn on the water and add soap to the sink. She watched for a moment, then apparently pleased that I had willingly done as she commanded, strolled to the computer on the desk which I noted was on but dormant. She sat, jiggling the mouse and I heard the hum of power as the monitor came back into focus. I wanted to see what she was doing, but it took all I had to stay on my toes and reach the filthy pots, pans and dishes that were piled up in the sink.

After a bit I jumped, hearing a masculine voice announcing: “You have mail!” It took a moment to realize that the voice was mine, or at least what it had been not so long ago, before I had been shrunk. I glanced back over my shoulder, but Jessica was ignoring me, intent on what was on the computer screen instead.

It was some half dozen minutes later when I heard Jessica gasp. I was scrubbing a small saucepan of caked on beans when her voice called my attention-

“Holy shit…” she whispered, and I wondered what she might be looking at that could effect her so. What could possibly be more astounding than shrinking your boyfriend to the size of a four-year-old and dressing her as a girl; raping his ass, beating him and making him your slave? “Eric,” she said in a low, breathy voice. “Come here.”

I dried my dainty red hands on the dishtowel and walked over to stand beside my girlfriend’s stool in front of the computer. She was sitting back, scrolling through a series of pictures that had been sent to her via e-mail. I glanced at the screen and felt my heart freeze as I stared into the tear-filled eyes of myself, crying up at the camera, a big slab of raw liver clenched between my teeth. The image changed, and Moose slamming me in the ass, then Rocko’s dick in my mouth. Jessica scrolled down a bit further and there I was licking the filth from the Dog Lady’s shoes, kissing her feet and sucking on her toes. There were dozens of pictures, compressed and formatted for easy transfer over the Internet, along with a short written piece asking me to come around again, saying that “Moose and Rocko missed their bitch!” I was mortified…

Jessica was laughing harder with every picture. She leaned forward towards the screen, studying each image intently before she saved it to a file on the computer’s hard drive. When she finally reached the end of the message, she saved the whole thing in another file, but left the original in the mailbox so that it would be there for easy access. She shifted on the stool, recrossing her legs as she turned to face me-

“So,” she giggled, “I guess you forgot to tell me a few things, hunh?”

Red-faced and defeated, I nodded then hung my head. I assumed a submissive stance; my feet together and my hands hanging at my sides as I stared at her swinging foot. Her toenails sparkled in the harsh light as she ordered me to my knees before her, then commanded me to bow down with my head to the floor. I did not hesitate, as I knew that any rebellion now would just add to my punishment later. I was too small and weak, I knew, so when she told me to explain the pictures, I did so…

I was just finishing up the rest of my altered tale when I heard keys fumbling about in the locks of the front door. I glanced up at my girlfriend and saw her looking towards the curtained hallway, smiling as the thin drape that separated the hall from the main room ruffled in the breeze caused by the closing door. I heard the locks sliding home followed by the thud of heavy feet coming closer. Jessica leaned in close with a leering grin-

"I think Daddy's home." She giggled, and sure enough a second later Tad stepped into the living room.

Tad was still dressed in his security guard uniform and carrying a large duffel bag that was probably stuffed with a change of clothes and some food from his job. I knew that he put in a long night guarding some city projects somewhere in Brooklyn and had a boring train ride to and from work to boot. I imagine that he was happy as hell that he could come here now and not take the extra hour and a half that it took to get to his own home at the far end of the Bronx. He shuffled into the room dropping his bag on the day bed and plopped down with an exhausted sigh before finally taking a good look at what was going on. He started laughing.

It must have been quite a sight, because it took him several gasping minutes to regain his composure. His laughter was infectious as well, and I soon heard Jessica's giggles joining his deeper guffaws as she settled onto the small couch right next to him. Tad draped one arm around her waist as he wiped joyful tears from his eyes and face then leaned over and kissed her; first on the cheek, then full on the lips. I heard Jessica's moan of pleasure as she wrapped her arms about his neck and began returning his affection with a passion. They were soon pressing their tongues together, Tad sliding his hands up the front of her shirt to massage her breasts. Jessica pulled him onto her, lying back on the sofa and before long they were in the fits of another round of passionate fucking.

I watched, afraid but intent and just a little bit excited I had to admit. I was kneeling on the floor still dressed as a little girl but I was not tied up. I realized that this might be my one best chance to get away. I waited, watching for the telltale signs that my captors were totally involved in their lovemaking. I heard Jessica's moaning grow louder and louder as Tad grunted digging his feet into the carpet as he thrust forward. Jessica's feet rose off the floor as Tad slammed home and she lost a sandal as she kicked. They had forgotten me-

I took a deep breath trying to screw up my courage then leaned forward. As quietly as I could I crawled towards the curtain leading to the hallway on all fours. I glanced back over my shoulder to see if Tad or Jessica had noticed but they were still humping away, totally oblivious to the world around them and sure that I was cowed in their presence. I put my head down and crawled faster, slipping through the curtain with a quick sigh of relief.

Once out of their line of sight I scrambled to stand and tiptoed to the door. It was locked of course, but I could still reach the knob and even the two dead bolts by straining on the tips of my toes. My feet screamed in agony as I stretched, quietly sliding the locks back, but I knew that I would need my shoes to run after getting out of the apartment. I settled back and stared up at the last obstacle holding me in. Tad had secured the door chain, and just like at the neighbor's apartment it was well above my ability to reach. The chain was there more for peace of mind than actual security I knew, as anyone determined could easily force the door, pulling the chain's housing out of the wall with a slight shove. Against a diminutive weakling like me however, it might as well have been a steel door. I could not reach the chain, nor did I have the strength in my little body to force it from the wall.

Unlike my neighbor lady's apartment however, there was plenty of stuff piled up in the hallway for me to use as an impromptu ladder. There were boxes piled high right next to the door, and with a little effort I was able to climb higher and then stretch my way across to snag the chain with my short groping fingers. It took a few tries, but I finally managed to slide the chain far enough back so that it fell away and dangled from its traces attached to the back of the door. Unfortunately this left me suddenly off balance and I tumbled down hitting the floor with a thud-

"What was that?" I heard Jessica's voice, sultry and out of breath.

"I don't-" Tad started, then "Shit! He's gone!"

I heard Jessica squeak in surprise, followed by a quick thumping and slamming. I struggled to rise, knowing that they were jumping to their feet to give chase. I grabbed the doorknob and turned it, and thankfully it opened right up. A cool breeze rushed past me as I darted into the hall letting the door slam shut behind me. My Mary Jane's clacked on the cold tiles of the hall as I charged towards the stairs and bolted down them, too afraid to look and see how far of a lead I had. My only thought was to reach the front doors of the building and to get outside to lose myself in the crowded streets of Manhattan. I had no idea where I might eventually go, but I had to get away. I'd worry about the rest later.

I charged down the stairs, my shortened legs pumping frantically as I grabbed the banister to swing around the corner. I was leaning too far forward and actually leaped down the last few steps, hitting the tiled lobby floor of the building in a dead run. I was stumbling forward, heading towards the door and trying to regain my balance when something appeared in my view. I slammed hard into something big and soft, almost bouncing back until something clamped down on my shoulder to steady me. I looked up, my eyes wide with fear and excitement. I was breathing hard already from my frantic run as I looked up the pudgy body of the giant that stood before me. He was dressed in blue jeans and a black tee shirt displaying a death's head skull on the front. I immediately recognized the large nose and the unruly mop of greasy brown hair, beard and mustache.

It was Ron!

Story Š Carnaj 2005