- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Paul and Hilary

The young couple of 23 year olds were at it again,Paul wanted to watch the football game while Hilary wanted to watch a romantic movie together. The fight started over something as silly as this but it soon escaleted into something very heated where each person brought out very personal attacks.

 "You are the most inconsiderate jerk on the planet you asshole."Hilary shouted as she and Paul traded jabs at each other.

 "Paul just sat on the couch at watched the pregame show.

Hilary grabbed the remote from his hand and ran into the kitchen

 "Give that back right now,I have been going to your little art convos and other crap all weekend. I just want to sit down and enjoy my Sunday."

 Hilary continued to taunt Paul with the remote as they circled around the dining room She held the remote up and threw it on the ground smashing it,Paul seethed with anger and felt like he was about to snap. Hilary just stood there with a grin on her face. She walked over to Paul who stood a couple inches taller than herself and smugly said"Now whatcha gonna do?"

 Paul was just so pissed right now he felt like he wanted to scream.

 "You are really a conceited little bitch aren't ya?" he said

 Hilary's face started to contort and turn red,she reared back and smacked Paul leaving a red handprint on his cheek. Just as she was about to do it again she felt his hand grab her's,something was wrong however. His hand felt bigger and his grip stronger than before. Just as she looked up she saw that instead of being a couple inches shorter than him she now stood at his chest level. She grasped in horror as she could feel his hand growing larger in her grip. She tried to pull away but found she could not,his grip was getting stronger.

 "What the hell is happening here?"she shrieked.

 Paul was seething at the slap he just recieved,he grabbed her hand as she was about to deliver another one. He noticed when hed did her hand seemed smaller and she seemed smaller too. He looked on as she seemingly shrunk before him,he couldn't help but smile and keep his grasp on her hand.

 "Let me go Paul you are hurting me"Hilary said as Paul's hand kept getting bigger in comparision to her own. She noticed that her clothes were beginning to sag off of her.

 "I don't know what's happening,but I like it,and by the way im not doing anything just holding my wifes hand."Paul said as he saw Hilary's clothes coming off her. He decided he would help speed along the process so he ripped her remaining clothes off as she tried to struggle like a child would their mother.

 Hilary was embaressed and desperate to get away from his grip,so she did the only thing possible she kicked him right in the ball sack as hard as possible. The density of his balls seemed to have gotten thicker as well but she delivered a pretty good kick causing Paul to double over in pain releasing his grip.

 "You little bitch,you are gonna pay for that."he said as he got up grabbing his balls in one hand and going after his wife. Even while struggling he made up the distance quickly. Hilary ran as fast as she could upstairs to lock herself in her room,her ever shortening legs making each step seem harder and harder to climb. She looked on in horror as she saw Paul chasing after her. She continued to see the world around her getting bigger and bigger.Each step seemed to be getting shorter and shorter while Paul seemed to loom larger with each passing step. Just as she reached her bedroom door and was about to shut the door she felt the door fly open sending her flying across the roo,.

 "Paul please no,im sorry."Hilary begged as she saw the ever increasing shadow of her husband loom larger.

 She could see the look on his face and knew she was in trouble,just as she saw him reach down to her she did another stupid thing. She kicked him in the balls again out of fear. This time however it seemed like her kick just barely caused him any pain,he winced but his anger overwhelmed him. He squatted down on the ground and reached for his 3 foot wife grabbing her like a child. She looked on in horror as he wrapped her up in his arms and walked downstairs. He alked over to their couch and sat down.

 "You are gonna give me a full body massage bitch while I watch the game,do yo understand?"

 "What,how?"

 "You're lucky im not the violent type or else you would be in grave danger right now. Now im going to strip down to my underwera and you are going to get on my back and give me a full body massage....and I do mean ful body. The last part you do is gonna be your way of apologizing to me."Paul said in such a way she dared not refuse.

 Paul stripped down to nothing but his white underwear and laid down on the couch commanding Hilary to stand on his back like those little oriental women. Hilary did as she was ordered and found it was difficult to keep her balance on his back. Just as she was about to begin she felt the surface below her getting bigger again,oh no she was shrinking even smaller! Paul laid on his stomach and felt Hilary's weight becoming smaller and smaller.

 "Get started."

"But Paul,how can I when im this small?" Hilary said as she got smaller and smaller.

 "I don't care right now,if you please me we might go to the hospital...if you please me."

 Hilary stood on his ever increasing back and looke horrified,when would this stop?"

 Hilary began to stand on his back as it began to loom larger and larger below her. She began to walk all around his massive back as eh continued to shrink....

 "oh no im getting smaller,and smaller."she thought as it seemed like his back now seemed like a football field.

Paul noticed that Hilary seemed to shrink even further and noted that he needed to help her out a little he picked her now 10 inch body up and sat down on the couch.Placing her down on the couch Paul stood up and looked down at his diminishing wife.

 "Im gonna give you the world's greatest show."Paul said as he ripped off his white jockeys revealing his 10 inch dick.

 He sat down on the couch and picked Hilary up and placed her right in front of his now even manhood. Hilary could not believe she was the same size as the mammoth thing,she always loved Paul's giant cock but this was ridiculous. Hilary backed up a little but Paul pushed her closer and told her to kiss it.

 "Well now my little sweet,finally a mate your own size,you come eye to eye with your new mate eh." Paul said as he saw his wife reluctantly warp her arms around his engorged head.

 This very sight nearly made him blow his load here and now,he refrained and watched in delight as his now tiny wife began kissing his cock. Hilary began caressing and rubbing the skin of his cock,it was exactly her height until she began to shrink again,she looked on in horror as she saw his cock grow larger thicker and stronger in her grip. She dwindled even further she began noticing little details in his skin leading up to his mushroomed head.The cock began to look larher and larger as she shrunk down to 3 inches tall and even below.Paul looked on in amazement as his already tiny wife shrunk even more.His carnal desire to dominate outweighed his better though to help her. Still she dwindled as she reaced 1 inch tall and getting even smaller.

 Paul's cock now seemed like a giant hill to her,she looke on as it loomed larger and larger around her. Paul could barely see Hilary now but picked out an almost flea like form on his sac. His pubic hairs now surrounded her like a forest,he wondered if she could even fathom him at this size. Hilary continued to shrink down to the size of mite,she looked around her humid muusky landscape and realized just how tiny she was now.Paul was no longer a man to her,not her husband but a planet. She was so miniscule compared to him how could they be considered mates. She had long lost sight of anything but the towering trees around her,which were infact his pubes. She could see rivers of sweat gushing around the little wrinkles in his skin which now seemed like gushing rivers. The very skin she stood on was jsut his ball sac to hi but was almsot like a continent to her.

 

 Paul lost track of where Hilary was after she shrunk out of sight,he needed to know if she was still alive. Just how small was she now,he didn't know if he would ever know,just when he was about to give up he was sure he felt a teeny tiny bit of movement  down around his ball sac.

 Paul smiled to himself,he knew where she was,she was home.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be role reversal