- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jake and Ashley

Jake was driving home with a bouquet of flowers in his arm,he was a 24 year old engineer who had just landed a big contarct at a big firm downtown. It was about a 4 hour drive and he hoped his wife of one year wouldn't be too angry with him. It was their one year anniversary and he knew ho Ashley took these things very seriously. She remembered the first time he kissed her and the first card he gave to her. These were monumental events to her but just passing moments to him. He was a here and now type guy and never had time to look in the rearview mirror or else he would get passed up by one of his peers.

 He arrived at their small two bedroom house and entered the living room,he found Ashley laying on the couch crying. Her mascara was running down her ivory cheeks. He saw that she had been wearing a very sexy red number . Rose petals were strewn across the room and there was a nice dinner that she cooked sitting on the table. Like I said she took these things very seriously,the only problem being was it was put together for them at 6pm and it was now 3 am. Jake was several hours late and Ashley was heartbroken.

 "Honey please don't cry,I had to work late at the office to get that promotion. I wanna give you the best life possible."Jake said as he put his arm around her.

 Ashley recoiled and headed for the bedroom stripping down to her panties before getting into bed.

"Please honey don't be like that,you know I only have your best interests at heart."

"My best interests?My best interests are to have a husband that actually cares enough about me to call or text or even have the decency to have his office call to tell me he is going to be late. You are an inconsiderate jer you know,I can accept you being gone most of the time but this is our anniversary and well never mind." Ashley said getting back under the covers and sniffling.

Jake sat down next to her and didn't know what to do,he began to massage her shoulder's when she scooted away from him and said nothing.

 "Fine then be that way,im gonna just go to be too.You are impossible to please you know that.Im just trying to better our lives and you hold every little transgression against me. Maybe you'll feel better in the morning after you come to your senses." Jake said as he rolled onto his side.

 Ashley insensed at his statement got out of bed and slapped him in the face,this enraged Jake and he pinned her arms back and told her to calm down. Jake got ontop of his wife,careful not to hurt her and told her too calm down. Jake being 8 inches taller and almost 100 lbs heavier outwighed and outmuscled his wife easily. Ashley continued to struggle to no avail when he fel an odd sensation,he felt like the room around him was getting bigger. Ashley's arms began to get longer thicker and stronger as well. She continued to struggle and with each passing momet it was becoming harder and harder for him to restrain her. He felt his clothes getting looser and looser too,this continued until Ashley got free and got out of bed,her face red with tears.

 She stood up and looked at her husband in a precarious way,she got closer to him and her suspicions were confirmed. He was getting smaller,his clothes were sagging off of his shoulder's and he had a terrified expression on his face. Ashley soon lost all off her anger and got closer too him,his face was white as a ghost and his hands were shaking.

"what is going on here."he said as his voice got higher with each word.

 "I don't know,it seems like you are getting smaller."Ashley said as an evil thought came to her mind.Jake always being the dominant one in the relationship seemed to be losing size and mass,soon she might be able to control him.

 Ashley got onto the bed and began to hug Jake feeling his body becoming smaller with each passing moment.He seemed to be melting in her arms.Jake was too shellshocked to do anything about it and when he did Ashley just pulled him closer seeming to envelop him more and more. It was beginning to become uncomfortable.

 "Could you lay off please Ashley,you are begginning to smother me."Jake said.

 Ashley said nothing and continued her hug as his body continued to shrink unti he was small enough to be lifted off the ground and onto her stomach.Paul tried to talk but his ever decreasing size was begginning to be absorbed into her flesh. Whatever was happening showed no signs of slowin as he reached under 1 foot and even smaller. Jake was terrified and Ashley was estatic,his form was being smothered more and more by Ashley's,soon he was too small to be held by both arms and soon was small enough to be inside one of Ashley's hands. Her hands got bigger and bigger around Jake as her feminine flesh easily dwarfed his male flesh.She was getting more and more signifigant and he was becoming less and less. Ashley continued to hold Jake closer and closer to her breasts and soon could only push him against her right nipple-it had alaways been more sensitive.

 As Jake continued to shrink Ashley deposited him onto her right nipple and looked on in a stupor as Jake shrunk below an inch. The ever expanding titty flesh was making Jake both excited and scared.He could soon make out little details in the pink nipple he would never before.Ashley lost track of Jake after he shrunk smaller than a flea,she knew where he was but didn't know what he was doing. She lloked on in fascination wondering what Jake was seeing.

 Jake saw large holes filled with white water,this must be Ashley's milk and those must be her nipple ducts he thought. The normal eye could never begin to see such detail but Jake was now miniscule on the nipple of his wife,no no,his living planet. He was a speck on her nipple how could anyone begin to see them as equals.Jake noticed huge canyons and desert beds surrounded by giant mountains in the distance. These things were simply little bumps in Ashley's nipple but to Jake they were almost planet like.Jake looked around his surroundings and began his descent into one of Ashley's nipple ducts.Even at this small size,his kicking and moving into one of her nipple ducts made a slight sensation to Ashley. Ashley knew wher Jake was he was going into one of her tiny nipple ducts,she had thousands of them and Jake would get the chance to explore each and evry one of them. She had Jake all to hersel just like she always wanted. He was her's completely,she was more than a wife a mother,or a lover,she was his planet. He was her possesion,nothing could ever take him away from her again.They were linked and Ashley couldn't be happier,Jake was home.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be messy and violent