- Text Size +
Oliver leant back against a tin of soup. His t-shirt dripped with sweat as he curled himself into a tight ball, wrapping his arms around his knees. He heard the movement of the giant boxes being shoved absentmindedly to one side, as huge fingers encroached upon him, tapping as they walked in a spider like movement. His breath grew shallow and rapid as the huge fingers surrounded the tin. In an instant the tin was swept to the side with the rest of food causing him to topple backward in shock. As he lay flat on his back he locked eyes with those of a giant girl. Her expression turned to surprise and before he could act the girl had reached down to the counter top and brought up a glass. Oliver tried to get up but the glass slammed down on top of him, trapping him inside. The girl began moving the glass forward, he was pulled helplessly along for the ride. The surface changed and he found himself in the palm of the giantess before she flipped the glass over. He tumbled over himself to the bottom of the glass. He tried to find something to cling onto as he felt his prison climb higher until he was presented with the view of a very large pair of eyes.

He really began to panic now, he thought back to the last time he had been trapped like this. Last time it had been a shot glass. He had been found by a group girls that were pre-drinking for a night out. They were already quite tipsy and giggly, and thought it would be fun to have Oliver join in with their drinking games. They dropped him into an empty shot glass. Julie the tall blonde explained that whichever girl finished her four shots first would get his glass as their fifth shot. He clawed and jumped at the edges of the glass as he saw these monsters swallow shot after shot. Before he knew it he had been lifted up to the lips of the shorter giantess Danielle. He had actually thought that she was cute until he started sliding towards her mouth.

‘Hey did you hear me? Can you talk?’ The giantess mouthed it out slowly while tapping on the glass repeatedly.
Oliver snapped back realising his predicament, but still a little disorientated after being swirled around like a drink.

‘Oliver’ he shouted out in a confused muddle.

‘Oliver? Is that your name? Oliver?’ The giantess looked down curiously at the little figure and saw him nodding. ‘Lauren’. A small smile spread across her face, before she let out a giggle, ‘awww you’re shaking. Here.’ Lauren tipped the glass forward letting Oliver roll into the palm of her hand. ‘Don’t worry, I’ll protect you’ she said before her fingers curled up and her other hand came down on top of him cupping him inside.

Oliver found himself trapped within Lauren’s hands, completely helpless. Everything shook, then stopped and then shook again. This motion repeated about twenty times until Lauren’s hands parted. Oliver slipped, there was nothing to grab onto. He fell for a few seconds like a rag doll. Oliver looked up relieved, he had landed on some soft surface and was now looking up at Lauren’s smiling face.

‘Don’t look so scared, I told you I’d take care of you.’ she said matter-of-factly. She let herself collapse and landed on her bed with a bounce. The action sent Oliver flying into the air before falling back down and rolling into the dip Lauren had just made. Lauren looked down and started laughing. ‘Hey you need to buy me a drink before you get to second base’ she said as she pulled him out from under her chest.

He landed a little out of breath as the column like fingers dropped him. He stood up and froze. Lauren’s neckline drooped against the duvet while she lay down. He could see down through her shirt and was struck with the impressive view of her ample breasts.

Lauren crossed her arms under her chest, pushing her breasts together. The tiny boy looked up at her in a nervous blush as he realised what she was doing. She started laughing as she leaned forward again resting her head on down on the duvet right in front of him. ‘Hi’ she said.

Oliver stood frozen as he was greeted with the enormous maw, he was flushed with her warm breath as she spoke. The moment seemed to take forever as if he was experiencing it in slow motion. Her lips opened up revealing a shimmering set of teeth, the air felt warm and smelt strongly of mint. He could see her tongue shudder and thick strands of saliva break apart just as she began to speak. It reminded him so much of Danielle’s mouth. He remembered screaming as he fell past her lips, being trapped in the dark heat as he was swirled around in a saliva cocktail. Her laughter rumbled up from the back of her throat, the monstrous tongue pinned its’ prize to the roof of her mouth before falling back down to have the satisfying bounce of the tiny teen collapsing into an exhausted heap. On the other side of a pair of soft lips the girls were plotting.

Amy brushed her red hair back behind her ear, and her tongue poked out of her mouth while her teeth bit down on it gently into a devious smirk. ‘You know there are a lot of people that are into this giantess stuff, this would really drive the guys crazy’ she said as she took her phone out of her clutch bag, ‘why don’t we make a little film’. It went silent, the girls all looked at one another.

Oliver found himself pinched between two fingers before being ripped out of Danielle’s mouth in a wet slurp. He dangled in front of the mountainous face. ‘Looks like you’re about to be a movie star’ she said, then she gnashed her teeth together in a mocking bite, ‘maybe later’.

He felt the brush of Lauren’s tongue and he reeled back in horror, ‘oh god no, please, please no’ he wailed.
Lauren looked down at him confused, she thought she was being playful giving him a quick lick to get his attention. ‘Woah, I was joking, are you alright?’ she looked down at him a little concerned.

He was sweating, he knew Lauren was speaking to him but all he saw was the giant mouth in front of him, captivated by the tongue moving up and down.

‘I’m more than just a mouth on legs’ she said in a bit of a huff. She brought her hands around Oliver, they were half tucked into the sleeves of her hoody. She gently lifted him up and placed him in her bedside drawer. ‘Look I’ve got a couple of classes at college, I’ll be back in a few hours. You’ll be safe in here.’

He tried to protest, he didn’t want to be treated like one of her possessions. Her smiling face loomed over the top of him and before he could voice his opposition she slammed the drawer shut. He had been thrown to the back in a rock slide of objects. He heard Lauren’s footsteps grow fainter and fainter and then a door shutting. He wondered through his new surroundings. Climbing over all sorts of objects that he had no idea what they were, he kept doing this until he found something soft. It was some sort of large cloth material, he lay on top of it and bundled himself up. Oliver quickly fell asleep.