- Text Size +

The speck people go about their day like any other civilization. They toil and work with farming on the brown under surface. They venture upwards to the green blades that shield them from the vast beyond to collect the solar energy that fuels their world. This energy is important the specks need it to keep the armored monsters away. The specks have heard tales of monsters that could wipe out an entire civilization with a single earth moving movement. The worst the specks of Woodland Meadow have seen was a brown behemoth that burried it's food near the settlement. Until now. 

********************************************************************

What a nice day thought Brittney. She and her friend Kiara were out for a picnic on this beatiful day. They strolled throught the meadow gazing at the beautiful grass. It was nice to get out of cheer practice early.

"Hey Kiara, I'm tired wanna sit for a little?" 

"Sure"

The grass felt nice under Brittney's feet and thighs. Kiara was wearing jeans so she probably couldn't feel the moist freshness the grass had. She wiggled her toes between the dirt. This was perfect.

*********************************************************************

The speck people heard the loud booms of their footsteps before they saw the monsters. The look outs on the blades of green sounded the alarm but by then it was too late. The specks looked upward and saw a towering brunette looking down on them like a god. Her hourglass figure made the sun eclipse behind her tremendous from. She passed them by but only by a little. They got a good look at her butt as she stopped to communicate with her equally enourmous blond friend. They started to lower themselves onto the ground. the speck people ran in fear as her ass came down on their settlement. The impact caused an earthquake and dirt and dust flew everywhere blowing the specks away. When the dust cleared what was left of the speck people looked at their once beautiful settlement. Almost half of what they worked for their whole lives was now crushed under her ass. They approached with caution towards her ass. The towering blades of green were bent all the way down under her weight. They were no match for this monstrocity. They grabbed onto the the black thin material that barley disguised the gelutinous monster that crushed thier world.

******************************************************************

Kiara brushed her hand along the top the grass. It felt prickley and moist under her touch. 

"Hey Brittney I have to go.."

"Just go over by that tree." Brittney responded

"Oh"

Kiara left for the tree leaving Brittney alone with her thoughts. First on her mind was that her butt felt itchy. She took care of that easily. Second she had to pass gas. With Kiara gone it would be an easy task. Brittney let her wind go in a short burst. She giggled.

*********************************************************************'

Slowly climbint the vertical cliff of this girls ass the specks had made little progress. The loud booms from a distance told the specks another monster was approahing or one had left. No one had any time to react as a giant hand came down upon them. The hand rubbed the surface of the cliff taking a dozen specks with it. The giant hand retracted leaving the specks staring in awe. The specks held on tight as their climbing surface jiggled a little. Suddenly, before anyone could have prepared all the specks were obliterated. All but one, the tiny hero clung tightley to the fabric tryning his best not to breath. The force of the fart had either blown the other specks to their doom or ripped them apart. The smell was completly horrid. The ass jiggled once again and the echo of laughter from the giant bombarded the last speck. He was alone.