- Text Size +

Fitting In
Comic by Newschool2626
Newschool2626@yahoo.com

TAGS
Shrinking, Mouth, Feet, Pussy, Boobs, Butt

CHARACTERS
CLAIRE UPTON – (5’5”) Eighteen year old Emo/Punk looking chick who has black and purple hair and fair skin. Heavy black eye-liner, maybe a little blue mascara. She’s skinny but very curvy with D breasts and a bubble butt. She’s not pure evil, but it’s fairly obvious she enjoys being devious.
BILLY ZANE – (inch or two tall. 5 ’10 in flashbacks) Eighteen year old kid with short brown hair. He’s fit, but not muscular. He’s decent looking, but not attractive. He’s just average.
TIFF – (5’10) Twenty, black, leader of the dark arts group.
SAMANTHA – (5’8) Nineteen, blonde and black hair, maybe a facial piercing.
LESLIE – (5’7) Nineteen, long black hair, sinister looking.





TITLE PAGE:

CLAIRE UPTON is shooting a green beam of light from her pointer finger. She is pointing her finger at BILLY ZANE and using this beam to hover him over her open mouth. She is standing in her room where we see a pentagram with candles surrounding it on her table in the background, a spell book on her bed, and other magical items lying around.

MAIN SCRIPT
Page 1:

Panel 1
We see a pentagram drawn in white chalk, surrounded by small, circular candles.

       CLAIRE (Not Seen): Apparebis in conspectu tuo novum deam.

Panel 2

A naked BILLY ZANE suddenly appears in the middle of the pentagram inside a flashing light.

       BILLY: What the…?

       CLAIRE: (Not Seen): Billy Zane.


Panel 3

It is now revealed the pentagram is a drawing on top of a desk and that BILLY is only about an inch or two tall as we stare right into the face of CLAIRE UPTON.

       CLAIRE: When I decided to cast this spell, I knew there was only one person I wanted to cast it on…. You.

Panel 4CLAIRE lowers her face and to come face to face with Billy. He’s terrified of it’s size.       CLAIRE (Narration): Everyone in high school made fun of me for liking magic. But you didn’t say mean things because you believed them. You said them just to look cool in front of bimbo cheerleaders and dumb jocks.

Wait. What this? Wasn't there more to this comic? YES! It was finally adapted into a comic! Now read it as an actual comic!!

https://www.giantessfan.com/comics/Fitting-In/c=175/