- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

~Introduction~

It's been a year since the last time Stephanie went to Vegas. She goes every year for a week just to get away. She never invites her current boyfriend when she goes or any of her friends or family. She leaves her phone off during her entire trip. For her this is her alone time. A time apart from everybody she knows, so that she can truly be herself for a little while. For better or for worse.

The trips started with an invitation to a convention for people interested in the study of homeopathic medicine. Her first trip however took an interesting twist that has since been the focal point of her longing for the annual reprieve. She never returned to that convention and now works with mergers and acquisitions for a firm in New York, not knowing anything more about natural medicine than what she needs to.

~The Fortune Teller Shop~ 

Stepping out of the lobby of the hotel she'd be staying in for the next seven days Stephanie walked briskly down the sidewalk in the night. A neon light flashed in the window of a fortune teller store front that triples as a pawn shop and a car-audio store. Walking in, she was greeted with a smile by a very dark skinned man who looked up at her from his iPhone. "Oh, it's that time of the year again already? And how are you Ms. Stephanie."

"I'm doing very well. I'm happy to be back in town again."

Smiling, the man pushed the buzzer and she walked through a door and into the back of the store. The room was dim and smelled of incense. Sitting at the table was the lady who she met in the parking lot of the convention years ago. The lady turned from the television and looks at Stephanie with a concerned, yet relieved look. The women small talked as the old black lady exchanged a vial for fifteen thousand dollars cash with Stephanie. Stephanie thanked her kindly and left abruptly as the old woman sat at the table watching her leave with her hand on the money. The old man walked into the room as Stephanie walked out the front door."Ain't nobody ever told me we'd be going so low as to be doing business with the devil hisself."

"I know. She makes the hair on my neck stand on end. But it ain't no matter since she be the one putting food on our table." The old black lady said pointing with the wad of cash at the man. The man's face broke with a smile and the lady turned back to her television as he took the money.

~On The Prowl~

Stephanie was already on the prowl with the vial safely tucked away in her purse. On her one hand was a latex glove with a spot of dark liquid on the index finger. Stephanie was around five foot five with a soft skinny build and a little pouch of a belly that naturally blended into her hips from beneath her B sized breasts. She never exercised and her idea of eating healthy was the pure idea, not the idea of eating skinny. Her fast metabolism was the only reason she remained so skinny. Her eyes were deep brown and her hair was golden yellow in the desert sun but looked more of a lighter brown in the street light. 

She was gaining on a group of three young people, dressed metropolitan, walking casually infront of her. They were very boisterous and comfortable among one another and didn't hear her coming, since she was wearing cross trainers. Normally in the city she wears heels and a suit dress like most professional women. But on vacation in the desert she prefered loose fitting clothing and athletic shoes. She was wearing an oversized shirt and sweat pants as she paced up behind the group of people and poked each one on the back of the neck in quick succession with her finger. 

As the first one started to turn around to see who poked him they all disappeared from in front of her. She went through their clothing and the one purse quickly, removing all their wallets and then carefully pried through each pile of clothes to find the people, now four inches from head to toe and naked.

They were all unconscious and would be for some time. When they woke up they'd be very surprised. She smiled at the thought of this as she put all the wallets in her purse and the people in the pocket of her pants.

~Bathroom~ 


Getting back to her room she set the people in a white plastice ice bucket with a folded hotel washcloth in the bottom for padding. She counted the money in the wallets and recovered seventeen hundred dollars from the three of them. She was lucky she caught them before they made it to the strip. She put the wallets into her suitcase and returned to the ice bucket to inspect the men. She picked one of them up and then walked into the bathroom. The man was completely limp in her hand and she nonchalantly held him like she'd normally hold a handful of nuts as she stepped out of her sweatpants and sat on the toilet.

She'd had to make a bowel movement since she walked into that fortune shop with the smell of incense. She sat on the toilet and her ass stopped when it hit the seat but her stool kept going with the same momentum.  The end of it made a slapping sound against the water as it beached on the edge of the porcelain. Standing up she bent over and held the little man in her hand next to it. It wrapped around the bowl almost completely with the open end of the circle being the only end out of the water. She actually felt lighter now. A feeling she always had after making bowel movements. She looked at his little limp body laying across three of her fingers with his feet dangling off the edge and thought to herself that he had no chance. This stool was over thirty times his weight, he probably wouldn't even be noticeable when it was his turn. 

~Bedroom~ 

She pulled off her shirt and threw it on the table over the ice cube holder as she laid in her bed naked with the little man in her hand. The smell and warmth permeated from her shirt down into the bucket. She turned on the television and reached off her bed into her travel bag for a bag of almonds. She laid on her side, propped up on her elbow, munching almonds, watching television as the man laid next to her soft and untoned belly.

The one pound bag of almonds was on the bed next to him and when he woke up it was empty. He looked up astonished, finding himself right next to her belly. He looked up the length of her body to see her head resting on her bicep as she slept with the rest of the length of her arm bent up and hanging loosely over her head. Her breasts hung enormous to him, with stretch marks glowing faintly in the television light and puffy, flaccid nipples. She was half curled around him with her belly expanding and retracting as she breathed. He walked over and touched it, pressing his hands through the peach fuzz on her skin and touching her warm, soft body. 

He didn't know what had happened but he knew that if he woke up there then she had obviously put him there and knew that he was this size. He walked down around the length of her shaved legs and down around her feet, wandering up around the back side of her spooning body. The backs of her upper thighs and her ass were oversaturated with fat, not enough for a normal sized person to notice but from this size he saw that they were borderline dimply. Her love handles were firm and her left ribs were noticeable since her hanging breast pulled the skin tightly over them. Walking up to her ass he pressed his arms into the fold where he ass met her upper thighs and began pulling himself into the hot dry skin where the backs of her thighs touched. He reached in, with one foot on the bed and one digging for support in the soft skin of her ass, and his hands felt a wildly hairy vagina. 

He didn't know her eyes were open and she was staring off into space as she felt him feel around her hairy pussy for the opening, shoulders deep in the crack between her thighs. She slightly lifted her thighs and he jumped back startled, as her top leg slowly lifted with her top thigh still touching as it began to sag onto, rather than spread out against the other. Then there was a little crack of light from the television and he could see her pussy. He hesitated and then began forward again. He climbed up onto her lower thigh, with her upper thigh pressing down on him but he could push back against it to move.

When he got to her vagina he could only see a sliver of her labia but it was growing as she became aroused. He reached his arm in towards it and felt the dryness in the front of her vagina between her clit and the oriface. Then his heart nearly stopped when his hand found her warm, soft, puffy hole. He slid his arm into the hole and it went in all the way up to his shoulder. He bent his elbow and was easily able to push the hole open enough to look into the darkness.

The air around the hole was humid, salty and balmy. He put his other hand inside of her and opened the hole enough to put his head in just enough to lick her cum off the inside of the entrance to her pussy. He pulled his arms out and had cum made strings from his ribs to his arms as he maneuvered his body around to put his legs inside of her. Rolling over onto his face and pointing his toes, his feet and legs didn't quite glide into her like his arms did. The clammy skin just outside of her pussy was sticking to his legs and being pushed into her vagina with him. He reached his hand up and pushed this skin away from his legs and was instantly engulfed up to his waist by her skin's natural elasticity.

He was feeling around with his toes as he walked himself back into her with his hands. He was slowly scissor kicking his legs and they didn't go as far as he imagined his fingers could because she was so tight. He slid in beyond his waist and his back arched a little as his legs passed the front of her pelvis and he was entering her soft center. He was up to his shoulders in her now as he felt her begin to move. His arms were buried in her pubic hairs around the orifice and his head was dry and resting on the inside of her lower thigh, with her labia directly at his nipple line. Then her top leg began to lower slowly and at first he could use his arm, bracing his grip in her pubes with his other, to push the soft skin up off his face so that he could breath. But he could only push so far into her flesh with his hand until he was pressing against the flaccid muscle of her inner thigh, which even in its resting state he couldn't even dream of supporting.

He panicked and couldn't pull himself from her vagina since there was no room for his head and shoulders as it was, let alone his body. As he pushed against the weight of her legs he realized that he was pushing himself deeper into her. His arms were being awkwardly pulled above his head as they remained perpendicular to her vaginal opening with no room to move in line with it. He pulled his elbows into his ribs to relieve the stress in his shoulders, which momentarily felt like if they were going to dislocate. His shoulders snugged under the tight ring that puckered around his neck and chin as his hands held fast to her labia, only coming out of her a little beyond the wrist. With her top leg once again resting completely on the bottom she let out a sigh of relief and relaxed completely. The opening to her vagina was now completely hidden in her crack. With her thighs completely closed his face was the only part of him touching any air. Her very snug crack was his only air channel. He was becoming very collastraphobic and began to struggle and thrash with his legs trying to get out.

First pumping his feet up one side of her vagina, failing to get any traction and then turning his body around trying to push off from anywhere along the lining in her vagina. He felt like he was being compressed more and more the more he struggled and then finally her legs splayed as she rolled over onto her face and he could see her finger come to her clit and vigorously rub it just as she came. 

~Mouthplay~ 

Her fingers resting by her clit moved up towards her oriface and felt his head and emerging arms. She pinched one of his arms and squeezed him out of her vagina as she pulled and then dragged him under her pelvis and held his exhausted body infront of her face. She laid her head on her pillow sideways and put him on the pillow right next to her lips. He reeked of her pussy, which was quickly drying to his skin despite the humidity in the waves of air rushing over him from her nose.

Then she told him to clean the almond chunks out of her teeth and she opened her mouth. He stared into her mouth with the little bit of light he had from the television and then looked up at her eyes, which were watching the television as if he wasn't even there. Then her lips quickly puckered and she blew on him before opening her mouth again. He gingerly reached in between her front two teeth and slid his fingers the length of the crack without getting anything. Then he quickly went through all of her front teeth and all of a sudden she lashed out at him. Catching him with her lips and sucking him like a candy. He couldn't breathe and everything was warm and wet around him as he felt his head go in and out of her throat hole.

Then she got on all fours, with his lower half dangling out of her mouth, and turned so that she could lay on her belly with the television infront of her, then lowered her body onto the bed, resting her head on her chin. She spit him out. "I don't chew nuts with my front teeth. You're going to have to go all the way to the back. And set what you gather on my tongue."

He laid back, propped up on his hands, staring with amazement, half horrified with how nonchalant she was with all of this. Then as her mouth opened he stood up and ducked into her mouth. She was now breathing through her mouth and the smell of her breath was purely of almonds. As he leaned in he braced a hand against the molars on his right side and then began prying up the chunks of nuts out of her teeth with his left hand.

She burped just as he was breathing in and his lungs with air fresh from her gut. The thought nauseated him as he gagged in her mouth. Then he started working quicker. Having cleaned out the left side top and bottom he moved to the right. Her mouth was dripping and filling with saliva and the pile of masticated nut chunks was growing on her tongue. When he finished the last tooth he backed out of her mouth, finally able to breathe his own air, rather than just the air her lungs were finished with. He watched her tongue quiver then her mouth closed and when she opened it again there were only two little pieces of nut left on her tongue and one little piece stuck in a saliva string that oozed from the top down across her throat hole. 

~Vore~

Faster than he knew what happened her hand caught him and she was rolling onto the side of her hip to sit, her great breasts lifting and hanging enormous were the last things he saw as she jabbed his faced down her throat. His face instantly pressed into the place where the back of her tongue met the back of her throat and she pressed him down further than that until his legs were the only things sticking out of her throat hole. Her head was tipped back all the way making her throat a straight shot to her stomach as she fought her gag reflex and his wobbly knees, jabbing her finger down her throat against his ass to push him deeper and then she began swallowing.

She swallowed two of three times and then gasped for air as the lump in her throat disappeared beneath her collar bone. He couldnt breathe and he couldnt struggle other than wiggling as her esophagus constricted him and squeezed him down. His face pressed against a solid ring of muscle and just as he felt like he was going to pass out from lack of air his head pushed through the hole and he gasped in the air from her stomach. The air was humid and tasted like vomit. His shoulders came through the hole and then the rest of his body quickly slid into her stomach. He fell half his body height before hitting the surface of a chunky goop. He was fully submerged and as he surfaced he couldn't see anything because of the burning liquid all over his face. It tingled on his skin but burned in his ears and nostrils and eyes. He reached with his hands to wipe it away but they were covered too. He shook them off vigorously as he slipped on the mucousy, undulating floor and wiped his eyes clear. He opened them up to see complete darkness.

He could hear the sound of her breathing and the sound of her heart beating and he could hear the very near sounds of materials moving through her intestines. He slipped and fell. The texture of the substance around him felt like a thick hard oatmeal and smelled of the foulest type of vomit. Chunks of digesting almond stuck to his skin as he fought to keep his head above the sludge. Jagged chunks of goop-slicked almonds the size of baseballs and even half chunks of almond were very unforgiving to his soggy body as her stomach kneaded its contents. Her stomach walls were compressing and churning him around, pressing him into the sludge and then crushing him under it with immense pressure.

Whenever there was relief he surfaced for air spitting her stomach's contents off from his face before gasping in the hundred degree air that was humid with bile and hydrochloric acid.  Everything began to move around him and he lost his footing and again fell back under the goop. She walked to the ice cube bucket and found the other two up and about. The two people screamed at her and she couldn't make out what they were saying so she picked the woman up coarsely and put her next to her ear. She was so horrified by the sheer magnitude of her strength and size that she was lost for words.

She held her inches from her lips, "you want to know where your friend went?"

With that she turned and walked away from the container so the third friend couldn't see what she was about to do. Walking into the bathroom she turned on the light. The woman in her hand was quiet and unmoving, absolutely horrified. Stephanie leaned in under the intense light infront of the mirror and put the four inch body in her mouth head first on its back. The tiny woman's eyes could see the back of Stephanie's uvula. And her legs, bent at the knee, were hanging out of stephanie's mouth. Stephanie's mouth began to close and the tiny woman quickly glimpsed at her own face in horror before everything went dark and the air became nearly too heavy to breath.

Then she was forced hard into the roof of stephanies mouth and her arms wiped across the hard slimy surface of stephanie's tongue as she began to panic and thrash around screaming. She pressed her feet against stephanie's chin to pry herself out of the mouth but stephanie easily sucked her back in before her butt was past stephanie's lips. Then her mouth opened again and the woman stared through all the sinking strands of spit and saw herself completely soaking wet in the mirror. She was screaming and her eyes were big, which was in strong contrast to the calm, complacent look on Stephanie's face.  She closed her mouth four times in quick succession gathering all the spit in her mouth onto the object of her hunger.

The thrashing countinuued and then her mouth closed over the little woman for the last time. She rolled her little thrashing body over with her tongue and could feel a sharp tickle in her throat from the girl's screaming. Then she swallowed and the girls body was forced into the tight muscles of stephany's throat. Wiith that first swallow the girl's legs were in stephanies mouth and the little woman was in an upside down sitting position. She was going down so much easier for stephanie because she put her arms above her head to shield her face when stephanie swallowed and now to avoid them breaking off in stephany's powerfully tight esophagus she had to extend them straight out above her head, in a diving position.

Stephanie opened her mouth again and as she swallowed again she felt the legs go up in the air and pump with her swallow. The little woman knew exactly where she was headed but she was suffocating in Stephany's throat so instinctivey she did everything she could to get down into her stomach just so she could breathe. She came through the tight ring of muscle at the bottom of the esophagus and was sucked into the kneaded mass by muscles still kneading the almond goop and the man who was still fighting for air.  Stephanie could hear the woman's screams from inside her stomach and she could feel both of them moving around. It was getting busy in there with 8" of meat and a pound of almonds in her stomach.

Looking down into the icecube bucket she merely glanced at the little man who angrily yelled up at her. Then she was on the phone ordering room service. Fifteen minutes later she had 30 pieces of shrimp and ate until her stomach was ready to burst and then she forced the last one into her gut. Her stomach was now completely full of meat and nuts. The woman stopped screaming and began quietly sobbing hysterically after she heard the order placed and then began feeling the stomach around her filling with masticated, still refrigerator-cold shrimp. Stephanie felt the little bodies stop twitching inside of her by the time she was reaching for shrimp number twenty three. She poked the sack of her stomach through her skin just below her left breast. It was tight as a drum and stephaine didn't touch it again because she was so full it hurt. She had been laying as she ate, so she simply rubbed herself quietly and nonevently off to sleep thinking about sex from college as her stomach softly moaned and gurgled fishy burps through her sleeping nose.

The first phase of the little woman's journey to become stephanie's excrement was the worst moment of her little life. She was wriggling and suffocating in the silky lining of stephanie's esophagus and pumped her legs and thrashed just to get out of the vice grip she was in. The second her arms squeezed out the end of stephanie's esophagus into the humid air of stephanie's stomach they instantly pulled her little body all the way through as she was worked into the almond goop gasping for air. She couldn't see anything and her eyes burned. The second she caught three or four breaths she began to scream. The sounds of Stephanie's internal functions and the inpenetrable layers of soft tissues absored all the screams, so they weren't even ear piercing inside the stomach.

The woman kept slipping in the flexing gut and very soon began sliding into the little man. They were both being churned into one another by stephanie's stomach as they swayed in the goop with her walking. The little woman was still screaming hysterically, clawing at the walls in the dark trying to get out of Stephanie's stomach. The reality that her fighting was in vain sunk in a few moments later as she heard the muffled sound of Stephanie's voice ordering room service.

She stopped clawing at the wall and began shivering and hysterically sobbing as the stomach kneeded her and the little man into the almond paste and one another again and again and again.  Then that's when she felt her way onto the man she'd just met a few moments before being shrunk and wrapped her arms around him. She was sobbing into his soggy skin as his trembling hands began frantically feeling her breasts and touching her burning vagina. She was so absolutely defeated that she gave weak little pushes and just sobbed harder as his stomach acid covered cock pressed into her vagina and began frantically pumping. They were death gripping eachother as she vomitted all over him from sobbing too hard and he didn't even notice. She let her body go limp and pressed her ear to his just trusting in him to fight to keep her head above the acid they were being methodically kneeded into. In the dark there was no telling where the level of the goop was and when it'd press into their faces.

They spit it out of their mouths and blew it out of their noses everytime they surfaced in the air pocket. She wasn't sure where his skin ended and the lining of Stephanie's stomach began. Her skin burnt all over then she felt something cool against her ribs. And the air pocket began to smell like fish. She was horrified to think that Stephanie had really placed an order for shrimp and was really eating it right now, as if she'd completely forgotten about these two living people fighting for life inside of her stomach. More and more shrimp began coming in and the air in the stomach was filling with the smell of seafood with the ever-present vomit sting of the goop they were slowly becoming a part of.

The moments of breathing in air were becoming less and less the cooler and grainier the goop around them became and she could hear air escaping the stomach but she didn't know which way it was going. And then as the man began fucking her again their was no more air to breath and they pushed away from eachother, fighting hard against the thick mass around them, splaying slightly, with his cock still inside of her, before succumbing and breathing in Stephanie's acid into their lungs, which casually began digesting them from the inside as well.

~Vaginal Insertion~ 

Stephanie woke up ten hours later and found the man in the bucket next to a stain of his own pee in the hotel washcloth. He looked up at her and stood up all stiff and sore from the cold night. She picked him up and held him infront of her teeth, which were full of rotten fish since she hadn't brushed them and told him to pick her teeth clean. The smell was so foul that he couldn't and he didn't. He refused to even go anywhere near her mouth. She threw him on the bed hard and he bounced off over the edge but caught the blanket. She walked around the bed and laid under where he struggled and came up under him with her open mouth. He scurried up the blanket but she liked this game. He ran across the bed and she pounced after him, batting him around with her hands like a kitten. Then she took him and jabbed his head down her throat as hard as she could. He was deafened as she gagged around his head.

Then she did it again and threw up bile and mucous, since her stomach was now empty. She spit the little man out of her mouth, all covered in the stringy mucuous of her morning stomach, and he was staring in horror at the long strands of hair in the mucous dripping from his arms. Stephanie picked him up and dipped his legs straight into her throat. He splayed them so he wouldn't go down. She bit onto his mid section and he yelped and stretched straight out instincively and his legs went down the slimy cushion of her throat. She pulled him back out after gagging again.  Last night had somehow been different for her. She didn't mind the larger sized meals she had and she had no problem forcing them down her throat. But this morning she felt bloated and her skin was warm and flushed and puffy and she just didn't feel like working for her meal. She tossed him on the bed where he laid sobbing and went over to her purse. She retrieved her vial and cut a sliver of liquid off from the mouth of the bottle with the corner of her fingernail and poked it into the small of the mans back.

He began shivering before passing out. When he woke up everything was dark and he was surrounded by the sounds of Stephanie's insides. The loudest of all was the squishing, sucking sound of his digested acquaintances moving through her intestines just beyond the walls of her stomach which he now realized he was in. But how long had he been there? He didn't know. It smelled like blood and a little bit like sweaty cheese and fish. Then he heard a sound that was like stones clicking under water and he heard a numbing buzz reverberating all around him.

Everything around him began getting tight and there was a shot of light at his feet as the ceiling suddenly dropped in a loud farting noise. He wasn't in her stomach. He was in her pussy. The air carried him down her pussy and the lips closed right over his waist with his tiny legs sticking out. Two giant fingers parted the hole as Stephanie tipped her vagina upwards sliding her little play thing deeper into her. She sucked air into her vagina and he heard the clicking sound again and looked out to see her cracking her toes.  The buzzing sound was obviously her using a vibrator on herself and he heard a myriad of little voices all muffled through her belly. 

Then there was light again as she flipped onto her knees and began penetrating herself with the vibrator from behind. She pressed her little victim up into her cervix and since he was only an eighth of an inch tall he went through. She didn't notice she lost him until she went to retrieve him and couldn't find him.

But she wasn't worried. He surely suffocated in her uterous and her period was due tomorrow so he'd be expelled in her crotch loogie with her shed uterous skin and blood. 

~Scat~

She looked into the icecube tray to see it was standing room only with about fifteen two inch tall victims she'd gathered while the little man was passed out. More impressive than that was her bath tub where nearly three hundred two inch tall people were struggling to get out. She took the ice cube tray into the bathroom and sat her bare ass on the edge of the tub. Everyone in the tub looked up at her in horror as she smiled down at them all.

They jeered at her as she picked a little man out of the icecube bucket and put his little struggling body effortlessly into her mouth and swallowed him whole and alive. She then took the ice cube bucket and set it on the floor next to the tub. She sat on it like a toilet and the people under her tried to scatter but had nowhere to go as they became paralyzed with fear. They were all staring up at her asshole, which without warning expelled a log of shit that was a foot and a half long followed by a long squirt of diarhea.

The people were pinned to the bottom of the bucket by the shit and then smothered in the hot, acidic diarhea and suffocated under the pile of shit.  She looked back into the bucket and could see only one bone still red with life from her meal the night before protruding in the diarhea amidst all the chunks of almond. She saw no signs of life from the people she just made a bowel movement onto, and satisfied by this she moved on, setting the bucket into the tub with the crowd of people, verbally reassuring them that they'd all be someone's shit soon enough. She didn't normally diarhea but all that shrimp was just so watery she told them. Then she wiped her ass and dropped the soiled toilet paper into the bucket as well. She picked up a little man and dropped him on top of the pile of shit and he struggled as he sank into her rancid warmth like quicksand.

~Vore~

The little people were horrified as she swallowed a handful of them like horse pills before reaching back into the tub. In all she ate around forty five people before her stomach couldn't hold anymore. Then she drank from a pitcher of water, leaned her head over the tub and began vomitting the people back into the tub. She didn't count how many came out but she vomited until no more came out with the water. One little person came up and got stuck in her nose. She snorted him back down into her throat and swallowed him with the loogie and then she began reaching into the tub again picking up people who'd just been thrown up and people who hadn't been eaten at all and swallowing them down by the mouthfuls with big gulps of water. Dead people were laying all over the tub who'd been unortunate enough to die inside of her stomach but some people were still alive and running away from her hand completely soaking wet.

She went out of the bathroom, put on panties and a sundress then went down to the bar where she'd sit and sip a beer while the contents of her stomach softened up enough for her to fit more in. Before leaving to go down to the bar though she picked up one little person from the tub and using a couple band aids in an X pattern she fastened him right over the sack of her stomach, her left breast half sagging over his body, and she picked up another little man and put him in her mouth like a breath mint. The man stuck to her stomach could hear the people inside pleading and screaming as she slowly digested them.

Then he could hear the monstrous sounds of either her pancreas squeezing in more bile to aid in digestion or her intestines sucking in the souped bodies off the bottom of her stomach. But always there was the soft lull of her heart beat and the slow rythm of her breathing numbing the sounds of all the pain and suffering in her stomach. The breath mint man didn't last long. He became very soggy very quickly and smelled on three occassions the mixture of blood and body odor that she burped up into her mouth as her stomach processed its meal. With her first gulp of beer he was gone down into her gut.

The little man was horrified as she lifted him to her open mouth. He had just watched her casually swallow a crowd of people all whole and alive. Then she set his naked body on her tongue and he curled up in the fetal position expecting the worst. Her tongue lifted him to the roof of her mouth and then began sliding in every direction under his body. She was sucking on him. She pressed his little body into her cheek and sucked her drool off from him. He couldn't see anything until she spoke, then a light flickered in from between her lips and illuminated her mouth. The most horrifying was watching from inside as she ordered her beer because he knew he was finished. He caught a glimpse of the bar and a glimpse of her throat as her tongue worked his luke warm, soggy body around in her mouth. Then before she sipped her beer he met her ex boyfriend from college and listened, stuck in her cheek fighting for air, as she invited this guy up to her room. Then she took a sip of beer as he ordered them each a shot and the little man was swallowed down into her stomach.

The beer rinsed down her throat around him as he moved quietly down her throat. Then she felt him get stuck at the entrance to her stomach and she could feel him squirming, so she took another sip of beer and felt him pass out of her esophagus and never thought of him again. He fell into her stomach and became part of the squirming mass of bodies her stomach was kneeding into digestible materials. All around him he heard yelling and he felt hands grabbing him and the burning sensation of her stomach's acid was already wearing on his skin. He wasn't sure what bodies were dead and which ones were still alive as her stomach mixed and kneeded the soggy ball of wriggling, breathing human flesh. He was folded under the pile and suffocated, feeling a bare bone against his leg right before he lost consciousness.

~Sex~ 

Stephanie brought her ex up to her room and laid him on the bed before climbing on top of him. She giggled as she held his hand on her belly and made him feel her food baby. Her stomach was stuffed tight as a drum and he could swear that he could feel it moving a little bit as he touched it. She told him to wait for her a moment while she went to the bathroom to freshen up and told him she expected him to be laying on her bed naked when she came out. In the bathroom she picked out one 2" tall woman and propping her foot up on the toilet she stuffed the little woman up her already moist vagina. 

Through online sites Stephanie had made a connection with a group of women who were also into giantess fetishes and made sure her visits to Las Vegas had at least one scheduled day of giantess company. As the man awoke he found himself on the bed between two naked women. They were leaning over him making out, Stephanies delicate hand cradling the jaw bone of the other woman as they kissed. Then Stephanie glimpsed down at him and saw he was awake then blindly fumbled on her bed until she grabbed him. She stopped kissing the other girl and asked her to get on her knees. The other woman had a pair of kicking legs sticking out of her mouth and she tossed her head back and opened her mouth so the legs disappeared and then swallowed before turning over and getting on her knees.

The little man looked down from her hand into the giant bowl on the bed and saw hundreds of 2" tall people trapped. Stephanie reached into the bowl with her other hand and grabbed a hand full of squriming people. The other woman was looking back excitedly as Stephanie began pressing the miniature people into the loosely closed cavern of the woman's cunt with her index finger. She jabbed all seven of the little people into the woman's cunt and then slid her legs and body under the other woman. The woman repositioned her legs slightly and then they were 69'ing. The woman sat up on Stephanie's face and began grinding her nose and lips as stephanie tongued her clit and swallowed a little person who slid out of the woman's pussy.  The woman was in ecstacy as she sat upright grinding stephany's face. Inside of her pussy was fourteen inches of squirming little people.

She felt one slide out a little then she felt the little person instantly sucked out by stephanie's powerful hunger. She orgasmed and then rolled off Stephanie and lay contented in the fetal position with her arm between her legs and her finger plugging her vagina hole. She reached around her for blankets and awkwardly pulled them up over herself then she laid there contentedly feeling the squirming in her vagina. Stephanie held her boyfriend over her mouth and made to set him into her throat. His legs bent up to his chest and he shrieked in horror. She closed her mouth underneath him and laughed amusedly. She reached down confidently and peeled off the band-aid X over her stomach, freeing the other little man. She rolled up the band-aids and threw them off the bed and then with each little man dangling over her mouth in her hands she opened her mouth again and her warm humid breath washed up over the two men. Then she dropped the one in as her ex boyfriend looked down in horror. The one slid down her tongue and his feet planted firmly on the back of her throat.

He reached around for any way out and ended up laying out lengthwise up the length of her tongue trying to reach up for her teeth. The two men made eye contact as her jaw closed slightly, her tongue pressed the little man into the roof of her mouth, and then returned to its original position exposing her empty throat. The little man was dropped into her mouth and he tried his hardest to get out but unfortunately for him he was trapped inside her hungry maw. He layed out lengthwise against her tongue and looked up toward the light for relief from his plight but he found none. His bare feet were planted firmly on the wet of the back of her throat, which gave him even less height to work with as he reached out to her teeth as means of escape.

From his perspective he was about two feet too short to grab onto her teeth and the warmth of her body permiating up through her throat, and breath, and tongue completely consumed his being. He stopped struggling as soon as he laid up against her tongue and felt her warm liquids coating his body. There was another man dangling over her mouth and he looked him in the eye with a sense of resolution and confidence as her tongue pressed him into the roof of her mouth and the perfect floor beneath him squeezed around his legs and then pulled him dowm in one resolute slurp. He was nothing to the power of her throat, he was less than that. He was a piece of food being moved towards her stomach for separation and processing. He was less than nothing. 

~Giantess Gathering~ 

Stephanie had disposed of the bucket full of her fecis and cleaned herself up long before company arrived. In her hotel room now were seven women who were milling about, sipping champagne or wine or mixers and casually living out their giantess fantasies on the hundreds of tiny people in the tub. The people in the tub looked up in horror as the women came over and stared down into the tub at them, talking amongst themselves and pointing down.

The one woman was still on the bed, but sitting now, with her fingers no longer in her vagina and her clothes back on since her vagina's resting state was tight enough to keep all the people trapped inside of her. She sat in a mini skirt and every now and again she'd minorly roll to one side of her hip or the other to slowly leak the air out of her vagina and then reach into her skirt to tug back one side of her labia allowing air back into the vacuum made by the suffocating little people.  Inside the apartment was 7 giantesses of varying sizes and shapes and desires. All of the women took little people as they pleased and casually did what they willed. First there was the pregnant woman who happily picked up a little person and dropped him into her water pressing him down beneath the ice with her straw.

The little man swam back to the top of the glass clambering for air. As he came back up he was pulled against the peach fuzz over her lip as she sipped the water around his little legs. She reached her tongue out in the water between her drinking lips feeling him there in her glass. She finished the water and absent mindedly set the glass on the table. The little man was left in the glass shivering and trying support himself on the ice, watching her walk away through the condensation of her last exhale which was slowly lifting up the sides of the glass.  The women were all being polite with one another but there was only one reason they had all gathered. No matter where in the room they were their eyes kept tracing back to the bathtub.

They came here to buy little amounts of the shrinking potion and big amounts of already shrunk little men. Since it was only a once a year thing they had to be very careful with the little men they chose in order to make them last the whole year. Of course on buying day they were allowed to glutton and that's exactly what they had in mind to do.  The desk was sread with platters of fruit and cheese and crackers, a bowl of potato chips and a bowl of pretzels. Also, was carafes of wine and a giant tin bucket on the floor filled with 12oz bottles of mixed drinks and four bottles of champagne. There was an empty bottle of champagne beside the garbage and one of the four bottles was open. There was an ipod dock on the nightstand beside the bed playing piano jazz and the women had all brought oversize bags or purses with containers inside to carry the little people out. 

"Stephanie, this food is all so delicious why aren't you having any?" asked one of the women.

Stephanie putting her hand on her stomach casually said she couldn't possibly eat anymore. The woman was shocked and asked her why she'd eat a meal before such a gathering. Glancing side long into the bathroom Stephanie smiled and said she just couldn't help herself. The woman replied with a long drawn out "oh" and all the women giggled lustfully. The pregnant woman was eating her plate of cheese and informed the women that she needed calcium for her baby and was complaining about how hard it is to balance her diet properly.

To this one of the women, assumedly a doctor, said there was a snack here that offers every bit of nutrients the human body needs. The pregnant woman, not very smart, though strikingly beautiful, wondered aloud as to what it was? The doctor woman told her and she smiled deviously in reply and denied it. "No, those are just another guilty pleasure like candy aren't they?"

"No. Not at all. That's one of the healthiest things you can eat. They're loaded with all the nutrients, vitamins, and proteins necessary for a healthy pregnancy."

The pregnant woman smirked, lifted her eyebrows then stood to her feet and walked into the bathroom with her plate. Coming back out the other women saw that she had placed a handful of little people on her plate as she came back out and sat. At this other women made their way to the buffet and then into the bathroom and so the feasting began. Stephanie stood up with her rolling suitcase and said that she'd better get more and left the apartment. 

The pregnant woman, already half full of cheese began tormenting her little people. There were eight people on her plate and the other women watched and studied her technique as she tormented each before swallowing them down. She had the plate set on her lap infront of her baby belly. She took the first and held him in her cupped hand against her belly and asked him if he could feel the kicking. She held her hand there for a second staring at nothing in particular then suddenly her eyes focused on one of the other women and she smiled a big smile with her teeth. "There it was. Baby's kicking. She's hungry for little people just like her mommy."

With that she lifted the little man up to her mouth. She had the shit breath that comes with eating too much sharp cheese and she licked him once and then swallowed his taste. "Baby approves. I can feel her getting wrestless in there." She then held his little feet and gave him a tremendous slurp. He was in tears as she let his feet go and swallowed him down. She gagged and then swallowed again hard and then her whole body shuddered with a couple laughs as she self consciously added to the others that he didn't want to go down the first time.  She then started picking grapes off the vine on her plate and popping them one by one in her mouth, chewing them into a cheekful of masticated luke warm sludge before popping a little woman into her mouth.

She lifted the plate and opened her mouth so the other little people could see the woman on her tongue. Then, tensing her cheek, the giant wad of chewed grapes fell back over her teeth down ontop of the little screaming woman. She closed her mouth and smeared the contents between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Opening her mouth again the little people saw the little woman squirming in the thin purple mess filling the giantess's mouth. Then very quickly closing her mouth again and moving her jaw a little she reopened her mouth and all the food was on her tongue in a giant pile and the little woman's kicking leg could be seen sticking out of the back of it. Then she closed her mouth quickly once more and when she opened it it was empty.  A little woman sat scared and confused in the tub. She stared around her and saw many other people who were all equally as scared.

She didnt know how this had happened to her. One second she was walking down the street and then she was tiny and being carried here with a group of other people. The display of the eating and vomitting had really crushed her nerves. There were only five people left in the tub who survived the stomach and they didn't talk anymore after that experience. Everyone grew quiet around her as they heard footsteps go beyond the short range to the snack bar. They were eerily quiet and all their eyes were directed upwards. They tried to dodge and hide amongst one another since there was no place to hide. They ran like scared mice away from the place a giant hand first touched as a new giantess went to go pick a tiny person up. This was fun for her. A game of cat and mouse.

She chose who she wanted and hunted the man down.  She picked him up despite his desperate attempts to save himself. What stephanie said earlier about them all eventually becoming somebody's shit ran through his head as she grabbed him between two fingers and he began thrashing and screaming like a crazy person. She was so huge to him. With the kind of money required to get tiny men it was primarily a vice of the wealthy. A lot of celenrities were doing it. She took the little man and carried him out to the main area where all the other giantesses were gathered. She pulled a hair out of her head and held it in front of the guy. Holding her arms out to the other girls she preceeded to do a trick. 

The little man was terrified as she carried him out. He looked around him and was absolutely horrified to be among the giantesses. They all had people on their plates like little pieces of food along with cheese and fruit and crackers. He was horrified. She tipped her hand so he'd fall if he didn't reach out and grab there hair. Then his whole world spun and her arm moved him and craned him above her open mouth. With her mouth open under him the rest of the women in the room grew silent. Even the tiny people on the plates were watching as regina dangled the man over her mouth.. The man on the hair was getting very tired. He looked down at her pouty face and then her breath was all around him. It was intoxicating.

She tried to charm him into letting go. She told him to just let go because she wasnt going to hurt him, let go because she just wanted a little kiss. She told him that she'd never dream of hurting him. Then in her most seductive voice she "implore"d him to just "please" let go.

"I see your little arms shaking. You poor thing. Just let go and everything will be better. I promise."

He was so weak now that he just slipped off the end of her hair and she opened her mouth wide. She was far enough below him that he fell for two seconds and she had to move her head a little to catch him squarely with her mouth as if she were trying to catch popcorn someone threw at her. He landed right perfect into her throat hole with a loud Thwack! and she instantly swallowed him. Then she laughed and all the women laughed with her. It wasn't a mean laugh in the conventional sense. It was more of a cute-mean laugh of someone who'd just played a tasteful practical joke.

She was so cute and innocent the way she laughed. Meanwhile in her stomach the little man had squeezed out into goop that smelled like grass. What he was in was a concoction of home made vegetable juice. It was celery and green peppers and carrots that were blended and juiced. Her stomach also had the strong odor of vomit. Grass and vomit. The man's skin tingled in the mixture. She must have just had it because it was still a little cool. Her stomach didn't even digest it. It was just muscled into her bowels by her stomach walls. Soon her stomach was completely empty except for him because he was too big to go through into her intestines. 

He was so light and small that her stomach didn't even detect him as a meal. It simply relaxed and went back to its dormant state. The stomach became half the size it was before and the only pool in it was a pool of regina's spit and mucuous. When the last of the juice was sucked into the intestines a bunch of air from her stomach was sucked in with it too. This made a sound in her stomach that all the other giantesses heard as well. 

"I'm hungry too," a southern belle said through a smile to regina, "I've been sitting here with this full plate for too long." She lifted a tiny screaming woman on a pretzel to her mouth and then chewed her up and swallowed her very politely, making sure not to smear her lipstick while eating. He listened to Regina's internal functions and listened to her talk and laugh. He layed in her stomach absolutely motionless, afraid that if he moved he'd trigger her digestion.

She didnt know he was still alive inside of her and didnt even think of him again. She never even stopped to think that if she swallowed someone whole and alive they'd be alive inside of her. She just assumed that the second she swallowed something it disappeared from existence in that moment. There are not any sensitive nerve areas in the stomach so she wouldnt feel him move around even if he did.  All the women snacked on their plates until stephanie came back with a fresh batch of little people. Walking into the bathroom she decided that they simply had way too many. After pouring in half the suitcase the floor of the tub was standing room only.

She zipped up the suitcase and rolled it into the room with the giantesses leaving the little people inside in the dark. The other women were curious as to what she had in mind. Stephanie looked into the bathroom and said, "They know too much to be good pets." One of the women there smiled an evil smile.  Stephanie continued, "What do you ladies say we clean up that tub and then you can buy from the suitcase here and we'll wrap this party up."

The southern belle chimed in, "I like the sounds of a grand finale like that." Stephanie walked into the bathroom and the rest of the women stood up and followed her in. They stood peering down over the side of the tub with drinks in hand. Then Regina made a move grabbing a handful and dropping them into her mouth and swallowing them one by one. The rest of the women also began reaching into the tub. Soon the tub was empty and all the women wandered out of the bathroom with their stomachs bursting at the seems with little people. Only three remained and stephanie, throwing up a little in her mouth, feeling squirming in her throat when she did so was able to lift them to her mouth then gulping three of four times to steady her stomach she put them in her mouth and swallowed them down.