- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this little chapter, a futanari character from my new series uses a small girl to please herself. There will definitely be more additions to this "futanari" series, I just don't know how many yet. 

There was a lust in the gargantuan woman’s eye that twinkled with overwhelming power. Her arms and fingers crawled down to the edges of the dangling clothing and creeped under the canvas. It was softly peeled back, further and further, until the tip of a beautifully erect penis slid into view from its hiding place. Lights from around the bright room glimmered off of the erect member, and it shone like the sun. As the fabric slid all the way back, an immense shaft followed behind the tip, marked with veins all around it. The blue tubes slightly bulged under the surface. The cock pointed outward like a sword ready for battle, curving slightly to a point at the very end. Underneath the huge member was a ball sack that swung back and forth like a wrecking ball. Each line, every curve was where it should be. Her balls were so round, ready to brew a warm batch of her secret potion. The whole majestic package braved the open air, showing its glory. Every inch of it was shaven naked, allowing the light to reflect off of its surface.

The towering giant leaned forward a bit and reached her hand down to the trembling girl cowering below. Careful fingers effortlessly wrapped themselves around the reluctant victim, and she kicked and screamed to fight back. Even after her valiant effort to save herself, the five captors turned into bars for her imprisonment, and she was whisked away. To her dismay, the hand stopped right in front of the face of her beautiful tormentor. Without a word, the giantess moved something in her mouth a bit and opened her hand flat. Seeing an opportunity, the tiny ran for the edge of the hand. A disgusting sound made her turn to look back to see a large drop of spit escaping the huge mouth, and it descended upon the little thing before she had a chance to move aside. It hit her with such force that she was immediately laying flat under the weight of a glimmering wad of spit.

Innocently smiling, the large woman slowly brought her hand to her engorged penis, watching the sparkling puddle the whole way down. Even though she fought it, the little girl was helpless against the glue. She screamed for help now, wishing for anything as the hand turned sideways and placed itself against the throbbing member, sandwiching the helpless toy between the two. The screaming and breathing grew louder as the giantess glided her slick hand over the length of her thick cock, grinding the poor girl into her meat. She slid her up and down, over and over, then started twisting her hand all around it. The loud moans were overpowering any other sound in the room now, drowning out the fast heartbeat and the wet movements. The giantess threw her head back in ecstasy, fighting the urge to pump her toy harder and faster. Droplets of pre-love crystals were sliding out of the tip of the giantess’s cock, streaming down the now glazed side and joining the mix of spit and sweat beneath the crimson-filled head.

“Not yet,” she said. Visibly stopping herself from going any further, the giant captor took her hand away from her slippery member before peeling the tiny girl off of the side. Feeling less inclined to fight back now, the tiny sobbed between the fingers of her owner, feeling the cool wind on her wet body as the giantess rose to her feet. Gently touching her erect penis, she looked up to the woman lying on her bed, draped over the pillows, grinning. The stunningly attractive woman grinned in return. “I’m ready. Are you?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I know, I know, it was short. I've been playing with different perspectives, so until I figure out which style is better for the main story, the chapters for it on The Good Parts won't be super long. The next addition to the futanari series will be a first person from a giantess's perspective, followed by a tiny's. Be sure to check out the main story, A New Experience, if you want more backstory and description for this chapter. Also, you can support me on Amazon by buying an edition of The Good Parts by Claire Little for only $0.99!

I'll be looking to the reviews for the next couple of chapters, so I'll be incorporating some ideas from the readers. Make sure to review to encourage me to keep this series going. You can even leave a suggestion for some action you'd like to see, and I'll incorporate it in the stories. ;) See you soon.

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.