- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

All forms of crush are depicted, along with a new model.

 

Bella peered down over the edge of the chair and found a group of tinies scurrying away from her. A spark ignited her eyes and a grin crept across her face. In a swift motion, she stood and snatched the tinies off the ground. There were six in total, consisting of two men and four women. It was that time again, and she could feel herself becoming wet just thinking about. The tinies all looked at one another with fear, darting their eyes toward the giant and back. Bella strode to the kitchen table and set down her toys. Some shook in fear as they stared up at the giantess. One of the men began to yell at Bella, isolating himself from the group while he moved toward her. The giant cocked an eyebrow while she looked down on the insignificant bug. Without showing much emotion, Bella raised her hand and brought it down onto the man with a “splat”. Blood sprayed out from under her hand and onto the tiny onlookers. The women shrieked hysterically and the remaining man began to cry. Bella felt the warm liquid seep into her cool skin, finding its way through the creases in her hand. Slowly, she dragged her hand back toward her, disintegrating anything that dared to remain. A long blood trail ran along the tabletop, pointing toward the murderer. Nothing but the blood and flattened clothing was left.

Bella simply washed her hand in the sink nearby and walked back to the table. One of the women, looking at her past friend’s remains, made a run for it. Bella caught sight of this, but only watched along with the other tinies. The woman leaped from the table, unaware of the fall that awaited her. Landing on the tightly packed carpet, both of her legs snapped instantly, splintering bone through her skin. Screaming in agony, the poor girl yelled for her friends. Bella, walking barefoot, lightly walked toward the helpless prey. She looked down with interest at the screaming girl. Licking her lips, she took several more steps until she was only a mere step away from her. The girl, tears in her eyes, stared up at the monster. The giantess slowly raised her foot above the girl and she threw up what remaining limbs she had. “Noooo!” she screamed. Bella slammed her foot into the woman heel first. It pulverized her lower body as the woman still screamed with her hands in the air. The bug begged for mercy when the cruel giantess raised her foot another time. It came down onto the rest of the poor girl now, spraying blood out from under Bella’s toes. Brain matter clung to the carpet in a wide radius from the head that had popped under the extreme pressure. Organs stuck to the arch of Bella’s foot. The warm liquid once again put her skin at ease, gliding through the crevice between each toe before seeping into the carpet. The giant noticed little red specks all around her foot, acting as confetti for the killer.

Snapping her eyes toward who remained on the table, Bella slid her thumbs into the sides of her sweat pants and glided the fabric down her legs, revealing nothing but the tanned skin of her naked body. She stepped out of them and threw them aside, not once averting her vision from her tinies. Bella walked swiftly over to the table and turned around, leaning back to sit down. The tinies all screamed as the shadow of the giantess’s ass descended upon them. Most of them managed to get out of the way, spare one girl who had been sitting down for fear of fainting. The area around her grew dark and her friends were yelling at her to “move!”. Turning around, she saw two huge moons coming down on her. The girl immediately ran in the other direction, but it was too late. Bella leaned back and caught a leg under the edge of her ass. The girl was knocked forward as he leg was crushed behind her, the other leg soon following. She tried to get away by crawling and scratching against the ground but this was the end. Bella leaned further back, allowing her backside to finish what it started. The girl’s stomach was crushed, forcing her organs upward toward an exit. Her organs spewed from her mouth with blood, creating a large puddle in front of her. The organs became more diverse the further the giant leaned back. As the moons made their way to the head of the girl, the head turned to the side, trying to escape. It found itself under a mountain of flesh, and popped like a grape. Bella continued to ease her backside onto the table, enjoying the blood run in between her red stained cheeks.

High off the feeling, she stood up and grabbed the two remaining girls and laid on the ground facing upward. Placing them between her large breasts, she squeezed them together. The two girls saw the tan walls around them closing in quickly, touching their bodies on both sides. One of the girls looked out of the two mountainous mammaries and reached her arm for the light, but darkness quickly consumed them. Bella moaned in ecstasy as she heard the crushing and squishing sounds coming from her chest. She rubbed her breasts together, coating them in the metallic lubricant. Placing her fingers into the mess, she brought her red finger to her lips and sucked the juice. “Bug juice”, she had thought. All of this was too much for her. Bella reached up to the table and snatched the remaining tiny. The man screamed as the hand he was held by moved down her stomach, and between the giantess’s legs.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter should contain a pleasured tiny or tinies at the hands of a giantess or giantesses.

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.