- Text Size +

As the TNA Fourth of July photoshoot was happening, one of the camera men began to feel ill. He slowly made his way from room to room to room; trying to find someone to help him. He stopped and sat down in one of the shoot rooms. "They must of all left for the day." he thought to himself. The room started to get dark, and suddenly he began to fade in and out of consciousness. Soon, he collapsed onto the floor.

"Hey, is anyone still here? I can't find my make up bag." He awoke to hearing Brooke yelling for someone. His eyes were still adjusting when a giant foot landed right beside him. He jumped back to see Brooke Tessmacher standing at least 50ft high above him; and he himself had to be 1 inch tall in comparison. Brooke decided to wait for a few minutes for anyone to walk in just to be sure, so she sat down in a chair nearby. The man knew that if this is indeed happening, he needs to get her attention now before anything bad happens. She almost crushed him with her foot as is! The camera man makes his way over to Brook's feet; he looks up in awe at how huge she is. He starts to get hard a bit at the sight of her, but knows this isn't the time for sexual thoughts. He yells at the top of his lungs, "Brooke! I have a problem! Brooke!" She doesn't acknowledge his cries at all, but not on purpose though, she simply could not hear him.

He knew this would be a risk, but he had to get her to know he was there. He watched as her feet slightly moved; her toes moving as well. "Only way to get her attention would be to touch her feet." he thought. Not realizing she was on her phone, she noticed him walking toward her feet. "What in the hell is that?" Brooke said aloud. The man looked up and started waving yelling, "I've been shrunk! I am a camera man for this shoot!" Brooke smiles (apparently hearing him this time) and picks the man up. She starts to examine him, looking intently with her eyes not unlocking from his form. "So, why were you sneaking up to me?" She asked the man. "I was trying to get your attention." Brooke looked at the guys crotch area and although small to her, she noticed he was hard. "Awwww you find me attractive." "Well, *the man blushes* most men do mis." He replied. "What's your favorite part of me. Come on don't be shy." Brooke insisted. ".......Your face. It is..stunning mam. Your lips as well."

Brooke leaned in and gave the man a big kiss. The man was shocked with joy and couldn't even speak. Brooke wet her lips quickly and then immediately licked him a few times and smiled a giant beautiful smile. The man heard a growling and looked down at Brooke's well toned abs and realized it was her stomach. He then returned his gaze to Brooke's face; her tongue was already half way across her lips. As she finished licking her lips Brooke said to the man, "Turns out you are not just sweet in compliments, I can't believe I am about to do this, but I am going to eat you." She chuckles a bit and continues, "At least you can be apart of this body that you yourself said everyone loves." Brooke then brought the man to her face and opened her mouth; saliva strands broke apart as if to welcome in its new guest.

As the man stared into the voluptuous mouth of his soon to be devourer, he could not but shake the feeling he would enjoy this. A strange feeling of belonging flowed through his veins. Brooke however gave him little time to understand his unique feeling as she dropped him onto her awaiting tongue. She quickly began sucking on him; tossing him around as if he were a piece of hard candy. The man managed to swallow mouthfuls of her saliva as Brooke used her tongue to throw him about her maw. He could hear groans of pleasure erupting from everywhere. Part of him was glad she was enjoying herself. Brooke slid the man out of her mouth just enough his head was sticking out of her lips. He could barely make out anything with Brooke's saliva coating his face. He could feel her tongue circling his body, which made him abit harder then he was before. She then sucked him back in, then out again; repeating the process a few times. The last time, only the mans arm managed to be patruding from her mouth. The man soon felt himself fall to the back of her throat, as Brooke prepared to swallow him. He then was forced down her throat and into her stomach as the gulp from his devourer echoed in his ears. He then blacked out as he fell into her stomach.

Brooke sighed a deep satisfying mmmm sound as she patted her stomach. She looked at her belly with a smile as she said, "You were the bomb sir. Hope my body doesn't let you suffer to much."She laughs as she stands up. She slips her feet into her high heels and begins to leave. She licks her lips as she exists the studio and says, "This Fourth of July could not get much better!"