- Text Size +
Story Notes:

So far only the prologue is online, more will follow soon. I will make sure each chapter stands on its own so that reading will stay enjoyable.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

~

It was dark, hot and humid. Daniel was panting and sweating, and he was sure it wasn’t only because of the ordeal he’d just been put through. Still wet from the vaginal juices he had been engulfed in, smelled and even swallowed, he was trying to crawl away. His legs had completely deserted him, probably caused by the combination of pain and mental shock.

“I’m not done with you yet”

Boomed a voice from behind him. On either side of him were two fleshy hills, ending in two massive feet that were resting on the edge of the enormous bed that he was on. If only he could make it there, if only he could jump off and find the strength in his legs back to run… There might still be a chance.

The hills now shifted slightly and revealed they were actually legs, human legs. Before he had a chance to look around, he felt something swoosh over his head. Two massive fingers, each bigger than a door, squeezed his naked torso and, although they felt gentle and soft, with a little touch of sweat (or was it more of the same fluid that he was drenched in? he wondered), they lifted him into the air.

The thumb and index fingers that held him slowly took him further into the air and turned him around. His gaze shifted while he was still slowly moving further from his escape route and closer to where he most definitely did not want to go. First he saw the other end of the legs and what was in between them: the man-sized vagina that he had been forcefully pulled in and out of for what seemed to be hours. He had been lucky to survive, or had he?

As he looked up further and moving in the same direction, his focus went to the perfectly proportioned but massively huge waist, going further up to the belly button, the two beautifully formed breasts, to the pair of blue eyes that was focussed on him. He met the gaze with trepidation, although once he did, he found it unable to take his eyes away, except for quick glances to the luscious and moist lips that started moving right at that moment.

“Like I said, I’m not done with you yet, little man”

It took a moment for him to realise that this creature, actually a beautiful, no, gorgeous, woman, was talking to him. And that he was in her grasp, dangling over her naked, glowing body which to him seemed to be well over 200 feet from top to bottom. He could still smell her wet clitoris, even while being suspended a mere 20 feet from her face.

“I… What... What have you done to me!”

He stumbled. Her mouth turned into a smirk, as if mocking him.

“What’s the last thing you remember, my tiny little toy?”

“Tiny little… What! I’m not your toy, you bitch! I woke up, next thing I know, I find myself being inserted inside you, and you sounded like you actually enjoyed it! It hurt, you know! How come I’m so small? What did you do to me!”

Daniel was thrashing about and trying to get himself free, he felt the anger boiling up inside him now. Unfortunately, he was still weak and the woman held him firmly. She was now actually laughing at him!

“Oh, little thing, don’t worry too much about what happened to you before. If you think that was pain, you have no idea what’s waiting for you!”

“What do you mean! What are you doing!”

“Let me give you a small hint.”

She said. Daniel was still trying to liberate himself when the mysterious giantess opened her mouth wide and positioned Daniel right in front of it, which made him halt his efforts as he was stunned by the view. He could see past her full, rosy lips and stared right into her gaping jaw. Her white teeth sparkled even in the little light there was, and he could see saliva dripping from them. Her pink tongue, twice as big as him, shot forward and moved from his groin, torso, and on to his face, giving him a big, wet lick.

“Mmmm… I like the taste of scared little men, especially when they have just been pre-lubricated by yours truly.”

Her voice was rushing the wind past Daniel’s face, even though to him it was clear she was only whispering. He watched those massive lips move to form words right in front of him, and as she predicted, he now did feel a certain terror rising up inside him.

“You’re not… You’re not really… Thinking about, eating me, are you?”

His voice had been reduced to a level just a little louder than a whisper. He was motionless, his thoughts and any logic they might have tried to make of the situation had come to a full stop. This could only be a nightmare that he was unable to wake up from. The giant lips formed a sulky pout.

“Aaahhww… You don’t like that idea, do you?”

Daniel realised, even in his current state that she was deliberately being patronizing to him.

“Don’t worry little one, I won’t chew you up.”

“Really? You won’t?”

Daniel asked her, sounding surprised and full of relief.

“No, I won’t. I’m going to swallow you whole, so I can get a huge orgasm while you thrash around alive and conscious inside my hot, dark belly.”

“Wait, what! No, please…!”

The lips parted again, and the tongue moved back into her wide open mouth to reveal a glistening uvula, dangling in front of a throat that he could see no end to. Before he had much time admire, or rather fear, the view, the whole world shifted as he found himself dangling right above that fleshy gate to oblivion: the woman had tilted her head and now all she had to do was let gravity do its work for her.

As if it was all happening in slow-motion, he felt the grip of her two fingers loosen and barely registered the drop. He passed the lips, then the teeth and landed on her soft, wet tongue. His hands grabbed for anything to hold onto, but before he had a chance to, the whole world, which was first reduced to a sliver of light framed by teeth and flesh, disappeared.

She had closed her mouth, and his fists now bumped off her solid teeth. It was dark, humid, warm, and he was surrounded by soft flesh. He found it hard to breathe but was too much in shock to even notice. His heart was pounding so hard that he swore he could suffer a heart attack at any moment.

“Mmmmmmm……”

His whole world reverberated as he was surrounded by a soft moaning sound. Was she actually enjoying the fact that he was trapped here in her mouth? Savouring his taste? He refused to be degraded to some sort of sweet snack! Anger was replacing fear again as he prepared to fight for the life that was rightfully his.

He tried to push the fleshy walls away from each other and thought for a brief second it was actually working, until he noticed he was slipping towards what he was sure to be the wrong way out. She was preparing to swallow him alive!

“Raaaaaaaghh!”

He screamed his lungs out, he felt tight fleshy muscles gripping him and pulling him faster and further. He was actually going to go to this woman’s stomach! It all happened quickly. He could hear a loud gulping sound surrounding him, the muscles drew him in and all he could feel was walls of flesh. He felt gravity turning again and was dragged into her throat.  As he felt pulled down further and further, he tried to stop his descent but to no avail: the oesophagus was too slippery to get any grip on. Within seconds he felt the temperature and humidity rising as he disappeared deeper and deeper into the woman’s body.

His drop was suddenly slowed down as he felt something give way under his feet. Then there was an unexpected bigger drop, where he was freed from the tightly constricting flesh from before, and he landed with a soft thump. He was inside her stomach now, which apart from him appeared to be empty. It was much hotter, darker and humid than her mouth had been, it felt as if he had entered an unlit sauna with plush, moist walls. He could breathe, but it didn’t quite feel like the air had much oxygen at all. It smelled as well, of gases, rotten food, or some other compound which he couldn’t quite make out.

It wasn’t really his priority either, as the stomach walls weren’t just stationary. He was slowly jostled around without seemingly going into any specific direction at all. The movement seemed to be going faster, and he realised it was going up and down a little as well. He tried to get to his feet, which he couldn’t really manage. He felt a slight itch on his skin and screamed out of frustration and hopelessness of the situation.

“Raaaaaahhrr!!! You bitch! You filthy bitch! Let me ooouuut!!!”

It was after this outburst that he noticed something. He could hear swishing and slushing around him, and the faint beat of a massive heart somewhere above him. It was beating rapidly, just like his own, but it wasn’t the only thing he could hear in the churning, hot dampness of the stomach.

“Mmmmmm…. Aaaaahhh…. Yeeaahhhh…”

He heard the woman that had just swallowed him… Moaning? Was she pleasuring herself? It seemed so, judging from the sounds she made and the rising and falling of his human prison.

The moans started getting louder, the heartbeat more rapid and he was jostled around all over the place as she seemed to move faster and faster.

“Yes! Yes! Oooooooohhhh…. Yes!”

Daniel thrashed about, crying out his lungs and crying out of his eyes. This monstress, this horny witch, had actually swallowed him whole, alive and conscious and now he had to hear her from the inside getting off on the fact that he was doomed to be digested alive by her? It was too much. He pounded his fists against the stomach walls, he shouted out loud.

“Let me goooo! Let me ooouuut!”

“YEESS! OOOHHHH MY GOOOODDD!”

He was thrown up once more in one final, huge jerk of her stomach as his captor, he correctly assumed, had an enormous orgasm that was shaking her whole body, and with that also Daniel, for several seconds long. He fell back to what he gathered to be the bottom of her stomach, which kept on shaking for a little bit before settling down into its usual tossing motion of before. The itching Daniel had felt before was now turning into pain, and although he hardly noticed because of the adrenaline in his body, he was by now mainly breathing in CO2.

“Ooooohhh… You were a fighter in there! Very nice, very nice indeed…”

He could still make out the muffled, whispering voice coming from outside the stomach, and he heard two faint tapping noises coming from right above him. Was she patting her belly now? He wasn’t sure, as he wasn’t sure of anything anymore. The adrenalin started to fade, and with that, his consciousness too. He just let his body be thrown about softly by the walls now, his pain slowly dissolving into a numbing state of awareness. His last thought before his mind completely slipped away, giving over his body to the digestive acids, was, what happened to me?

 

Chapter End Notes:

The mysterious woman will be properly introduced in the next chapter, I hope this prologue at least got your attention.

Please review as comments with feedback will improve my writing and make me want to write more!