- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for the feedback everyone. let me know when i should change things up a bit. 

At this view, Sarah was gargantuan. And her beautiful body captivated kieth as the steam made his clothes stick to him and her panties. Watching her in the shower made him quite horny. her curly black hair and her voluptuous body swayed in a very seductive rythem as she hummed to herself.

After 30 minutes or so she stepped out of the shower and grabbed for her panties. Keith was so busy staring up at her that he didn't even notice that he was still on them. he screamed and ran as fast as he could but to no avail as the shadow of her hand cast over him. The world changed violently as she brought them up around her waist and he became stuck against her ass cheek. 

It took her another half an hour to get prepared and her phone rung. 

"Hey Jess, yeah ill be there in like 20 minutes im just finishing up"

*murmur*

"I'll just tell him im going out. Hell I'll probably be back before he ever does. How stupid does he think I am? He's obviously not just backed up with work. 

*murmur*

"Whatever Jess. He does what he wants and I'll do what I want."

"What the fuck?" Keith screamed in her panties. "Babe I would never cheat on you!"

He knew his screams were useless he doubted a mouse could hear him. Sarah proceded to get in her heels and go down stairs and head out to the bar with the girls. It was the same bar they used to go to back in college. 

When they got to the bar Sarah chatted with all the girls. They were still on their wild theory that Keith had been cheating on her and none would dare contest the other because they wanted to be mad, they wanted a reason to release all their rage and he was the center of all their rage and they had no clue he was right there with them. 

Mixed emotions were going through sarahs mind. But the girls had gotten her worked up and whe had been taking drinks from the men at the bar so the last thing she wanted right now was kieth on her mind. 

One guy in particular, matt, had been quite interested in her, and made sure to give her plenty of attention with small talk and the rest.

They proceeded to get very drunk and brought matt on the dance floor. The earth shook as his wife began dancing with another man. The alcohol and the liquor loosened her up enough to grind wildly on him. Matts erection grew and it disgusted kieth as it pinned him against her soft flesh. Why was she doing this to him? she's clearly over reacting he thought. 

After a little while they sat down together and he began groping her, she ordered a few more drinks and he placed his hand right where keith was and began feeling her up. 

Sarah was very intoxicated at this point and couldnt take the suspense anymore. she was dying to have sex with matt and kieth was dying from lack of oxygen. She leaned into him and whispered into his ear, and keith could barely make out: "lets get out of here."

Chapter End Notes:

This new guy is about to ravage keith's wife in the next chapter.