- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is where sarah is about to release her pent up frustrations with another man

Keith jumbled around inside sarahs panties as she swung her hips seductively walking to the car with matt.

He slid down her assand onto something warm and sticky. when he touched the flesh this made sarah shudder. As she sat down in the car she rubbed herself without knowing her husband was being pulled into her womanhood, and keith realized it too late. 

She moaned softly and as matt began to drive off he realized she was pleasuring herself and worked his free hand into her panties and began pleasuring her. he worked keith up and down her slit and then pushed him up into her waiting pussy which made sarah scream and squeeze her pussy muscles with delight.

Keith had no idea what to do or where to run she was soaking wet and her vaginal muscles pulled him deep within her.

Keith felt the world shift a bit as his drunk wife leaned to her side and unzipped matts pants, and began stroking his long member. he heard her sucking on it and matt roared with pleasure. sarah knew when he was getting close, and stopped just before as a tease. 

10 minutes later, and they finally got to matts apartment. They laughed and sped up the stairs quickly and into the apartment. They got into the bedroom and raced to strip eachothers clothes off.

Matt threw sarah on the bed and they began viciously making out. he tore off her panties and worked his kisses down her body, and worked on her breasts, his hands were hardly big enough to manae sarah beautiful boobs, but succeeded in giving her tons of pleasure sucking on her nipples.

He worked his kisses further down, and began kissing her pussy. Keith was slowly sliding back down, and then realized his mistake, matt was giving her long strokes with his tongue, sending waves of pleasure through her. Keith tried getting away, but accidentally hit a patch of nerves in her pussy just behing her clit, making her bucker hips and scream as she orgasmed. The resulting flood of juices sent him right into matts mouth.

The couple made out for a long time. keith was pushed into his wifes mouth and she shut it, ready for the next act. She got on top of matt, and stroked his cockand began licking it opened her mouth, and began sucking the tip, which made matt moan softly. her tongue pushed keith up against the tip of his cock, and matt precum stuck him there and pushed him into the head of his dick.

Sarah spent a long time sucking on matts shaft, and with one hand stroking the end of it. Right as he was about to come, she once again stopped, but this time whispered the first words since they were at the bar:

"I want you inside of me"

Matt smiled and pushed sarah against her back, and brought her legs up over his shoulders and thrusted in her hard but slowly and passionately. she loved every second of it. Sarah didnt like it when men fucked her so hard it made the bed shake to pieces, but rather soft and deep so she can cherish every inch of her mans cock. he went at if for awhile, then she decided it was her turn,and told him to lie on his back.

Keith was fairly certain he should be dead by now, but glad the nightmare was over as he pulled out of her. he might as well have been thrusted into a dark ocean of juices as wet as his wife was. and he saw sarah descend onto matts cock once more and screamed in agony. 

This time sarah leaned back so his cock was pressing against her gspot. He heard her scream and began bucking her hips and the floodgates opened once more and drowned him as she used her hands and knees to slam herself against matts cock. Finally she had reached the end of her ride and orgasmed one last time, and keith choked on her juices.

Sarah told him she was spent, but wanted him to finish, so he told her to get on her hands and knees.

She got into doggie position, spreading her legs, rearing her ass to give him a nice view, and put the rest of her weight on her forearms. he put one hand on her back to steady her, and the other hand on his cock to guide it in. the pleasure was so intense he grabbed her by the hips and slammed himself against her ass. Sarah helped by pushing her self in rythym against his cock. It wasnt long before he knew he was ready to blow.

Keith was on the edge of blacking out. he was almost completely out of oxygen, and he was chocking on their juices but didnt have enough strength to cough it back up. He cursed himself and his wife for doing this to him. but right before he fainted, he heard a faint hissing sound and felt the walls around matts cock tremble. Matt screamed and he was blasted and shot through sarah vagina with his hot cum. His semen flooded the walls around him and accepted his fate and began drowning in his sperm, when matt finally pulled out, and the world around him became dark and empty as he passed out. 

Chapter End Notes:

alright guys, suggestions for the next chapter?