- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright guys its been awhile. i apologize that my stories are short and crappy but in all honesty my stories are made completely for the erotic pleasures of the viewer. in this chapter keith will remain completely helpless and get into an even bigger predicament.

Keith awoke to the slime and stickiness of matt and sarahs sex. he was still on the bedsheets, and he looked around to see they were still asleep. he couldnt move one of his arms it was bruised and swollen probably broken. with immense agony though he imagined to lift himself off the stain on the sheets and walk over to the edge of the bed looking for a way down. Just as he got to the edge matt changed positions sending him tumbling to the abyss below.

Sarah awoke before matt. At first she experienced the feeling of a good nights rest until feelings of guilt and anger began to set in. she thought of staying for a bit more, then decided against it. this guy didnt give a shit about her. They both wanted the same thing and now that they got it she was on her way. she began gathering her clothes and silently walked out not realizing that her husband was bruised broken and humiliated inside her left bra cup pressed against her tit. 

Keith was too out of it to enjoy his wifes wonderful firm breast pressed against him. He needed food water and medical attention soon but realized he was probably never going to get it he was too small to pick a fight with an ant. Sarahs whole body vibrated as she got a text from her parents asking to come over for lunch. 

When she got the text sarah was happy she could go talk to someone about it. She could tell her parents literally anything. sure theyd be a little disappointed that shed cheated on keith but her mom and dad have done their share of kinky and lewd activities within their relationships. So she headed back over to hers and keiths place to take a shower change and head over there.

Keith wasn't entirely sure how he ended up packed neatly in sarahs hair but somewhere inbetween taking off her clothes and getting out of the shower he got tossed around in her washcloth and nearly drowned in a wad of shampoo and became stuck in her wet sticky hair and she quickly put it up in a ponytail so he guessed he was being pressed into her hair by the hairtie.

She got to her parents house and greeted her dad with a hug and a quirky smile. Her mom was fixing up some turkey gnocchi soup and tuna sandwiches, mainly because sarah loves the soup. Just before they sat down to eat her mom also gave her a quick hug and a kiss. Sarah sat down and pulled the band out of her hair and keith with it. he was litterally on her fingertips when her mom asked her to pass one of the soup rolls and handed it to her mother with keith smushed within the grains. 

Only a few seconds had passed since they sat down and keith was now in the possession of ashley her mother. she dipped the bread roll into the soup and took a huge bite out of it. But keith wasnt on it he was now in the soup and now swam as fast as he could to the opposite end of the bowl. Although his life was certainly in danger he didnt hesitate to walk onto the shore of a chunk of turkey and start eating at it. his stomach almost couldnt take it since he hadnt eaten in a couple day but he managed to put it down.

He was so busy eating and drinking broth he hardly noticed the conversation of the gods overhead.

"yeah mom i know i messed up and its not justified but it felt pretty damn good to get back at him."

Her parents weren't entirely amused at her daughters behavior but they supported her need to move on from him. 

"next time you talk to that asshole you deck him in the face for me and shove the divorce papers in his face too" rick, her father, said.

"and honey i know we're not the best examples but next time you go jump a guys bones could you at least make sure hes relationship material?" ashley said."whe have no problem with you going out and haviing fun and we know keith wasnt a loving partner but we want you to be with someone that makes you happy"

"yes mom..." sarah said with little confidence. she understood her parents berating but she already knew what she wanted to do. Even though her parents hated keith he wasnt abusive and wasnt necessarily an asshole he was just busy all the time and she wanted some time for them and he didnt even have time to talk about it so she blew a fuse. She was going to wait for him at home sit him down and talk about it. but the fact that she went over the edge without proof of keiths infedelity made her feel like a complete bitch so she pretended that she was well withing her justification of what she did. 

Meanwhile the only innocent man in the room was swimming in an ocean that was slowly evaporating into the goddess ashleys mouth. he saw the spoon coming towards the turkey chunk so he dove out of the way. however he didnt know that ashley likes to savor those last. he realized his mistake too late and tried to swim to the edge of the spoon but was dumped into ashleys mouth. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

the next part is going to be a sex scene between ashley and rick. Now im wanting to do a romantic dinner and romantic sex for sure then i want to have things get kinky like discover that rick and ashley are swingers and what do you think?